Link
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Link

Old 11-03-2007, 10:55 PM

Worst movie ever?

uhm...i guess i don't really like any movies about sports... I have no idea which one in specific i just really really hate sports movies.

promised_forever
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2007, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link
Worst movie ever?

uhm...i guess i don't really like any movies about sports... I have no idea which one in specific i just really really hate sports movies.
no way! Remember the Titans wasn't good?

Jennifer Bean
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-08-2007, 08:49 PM

For me, the worst movie I ever saw was Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy. I spent two months thinking it would be awesome, but it sucked! It just did not follow the book at all, you know? If I had never read the book beforehand, I might have liked it.

8.bit.ouji
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to 8.bit.ouji

Old 11-09-2007, 09:34 PM

I don't know why, but I REALLY hated Superbad.

I mean, it had it's funny moments, but the fact that the main character(not Michael Sera.. the one played by Jonah hill) was such a douche really annoyed me.

I guess the movie was realy a hate it or love it thing, but I think I have to pick the hate it team. sorry to anyone who loved it, I REALLY did try to enjoy it :'D

Eddafred
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 12:49 AM

FAILURE TO LAUNCH

Worst movie in existance, and I haven't even seen it.
It's failure radiated through the walls the last time I drove by a movie theatre o:

Eileanora
'heaven is the feeling i get in ...
Send a message via AIM to Eileanora

Old 11-10-2007, 01:33 AM

wow, there are just soo many that i can list.
let's see, zathura is definitely one.
daredevil is another one.
click.
yes, the grudge. didn't really care for that one.
and so many others out there that i could say, but it
would take so long xD

Michan Starfire
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 03:29 AM

This reaally, reaaaally old movie my friends made me watch called Porkey's....eeeew. The nastiest, yuckest, grossest, most perverted movie I've ever seen. My brain still wants to throw up the memories of it.

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2007, 03:46 AM

Edit.

Last edited by Smellerbee; 10-30-2010 at 05:40 AM..

delial
Maya

Old 11-10-2007, 07:57 AM

The only movie I ever walked out of the theater feeling like I'd been ripped off was Wild Wild West. xD After a few years went by, it was corny enough I liked it a little if it happened to come on TV, but it was definitely not worth the price of admission at a theater. x.x;

Wow, I agree about Mars Attacks too, I didn't like that one. Oh, and I didn't care much for Napoleon Dynamite... OH and FARGO!! I think a big part of why I hate Fargo though is because it was marketed as a "black comedy," but for me it was more of a twisted gritty horror film with a few uncomfortably humorous moments, really. It was so brutal, ugh...I did NOT like Fargo.

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2007, 05:22 PM

I just hate sports movies, I think it is due to I have been forced to watch these kind of movies though out my life which makes me so sick of them, most of the time the plots to these crap jobs are just utterly down right stupid that it would make a baby cry.

8bit Girls Bravo
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to 8bit Girls Bravo

Old 11-10-2007, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8.bit.ouji
I don't know why, but I REALLY hated Superbad.

I mean, it had it's funny moments, but the fact that the main character(not Michael Sera.. the one played by Jonah hill) was such a douche really annoyed me.

I guess the movie was realy a hate it or love it thing, but I think I have to pick the hate it team. sorry to anyone who loved it, I REALLY did try to enjoy it :'D
I CAN'T like any of that guy's movies. I try so hard, and it just doesn't work.

LanyaD
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2007, 10:49 PM

I dont watch alot of movies but if theres a big plot hole in the movie and i catch it it ruins it for me. hell boy was one of those. Earagon was pretty bad too. they made so many mistakes and shortcuts in that movie it ruined it for me.

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 11-11-2007, 05:48 PM

You wanna know what the worst movie ever is? I bring you... Turkish Star Wars! It's actually named "The Man Who Saves The World". But that doesn't change that it still hits rock bottom when it comes to quality. Go search it on the Net if you want to know what I mean.

lavalem
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2007, 03:19 AM

clockwatches Omg that movie was so boring it had no point to it made me want to tear my eyes out thats like 2 hours of my life i will newver get back again

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2007, 05:31 PM

Well when I think of the worst film, I actually think the worst film that majority agree on vs actual opinion. I think movies like House of the Dead and Glitter are the worst the world have seen.

Opinion wise remakes are becoming worse especially with films like The Grudge and know One Missed Call (one of my favorite japanese horror films). Sad to say any Japanese or Asian remake seems to be bad.

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 11-12-2007, 11:12 PM

Jeepers Creepers 2 was pretty awful. Or basically any horror film based on a bunch on teenagers. The Killer Klowns from Outer Space was just pathetic. But it was so bad it was funny.

And there was this one horror film I saw where a ton of people were trapped in a house, and in the end they all died. What the fuck was the point in that?!

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-13-2007, 09:01 AM

I saw "My Little Eye" a while back. It was pretty horrible and completely predictable. The only reason I watched it all was because I was hoping for some sort of odd twist at the end. I didn't get it. Not to mention it was poorly made, bad acting, all that jazz. Gah... I want those minutes of my life back please.

memarcus
*^_^*

Old 11-13-2007, 11:17 AM

I completely agree with the first post! Blair Witch Project, or as I like to call it Boring Witch Project, is by far the worst movie ever! Seriously, half the movie is wasted watching characters talk about rocks and stick figures, and the other half is nearly getting nauseous because of the characters' running causing terrible, motion-sickness inducing camera work. I know some relatives of mine left during the scene in which they wasted 15 minutes of a scene simply stating "Turn the f****ing camera off," "Shut the f**** up. This is my project, I'm keeping the camera on" "Hey, why don't you both shut the f**** up,"Turn the f****ing camera off," "Shut the f**** up." repeat, repeat, repeat. This movie went absolutely nowhere for two and a half hours and if you didn't throw up in the aisles from the awful camera work, you fell asleep because of the horrendous plot. Once again, I completely agree with the first poster. Blair Witch Project: Worst Movie Ever! I still can't believe anybody liked this movie. Absolutely horrendous.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-14-2007, 05:40 AM

You'd be surprised by what movies disappoint me.

The Da Vinci Code - Okay lets just say I have a grudge against Dan Brown for how he down graded a genius like Da Vinci. For one thing the Priory of Sion wasn't created till one hundred or more years after his death. Secondly the whole thing about the grail is a bunch of bull shit. In Da Vinci's sketches of the last supper he specifically labeled the apostles and the 'feminine' guy next to Jesus is NOT Mary.

Epic Movie - It was just lame. Just leave it at that.

Napoleon Dynamite - That's a little too obvious.

Borat - The only reason it was funny is because you felt really awkward and there was really no other way to respond. I'm just glad I didn't pay for the ticket.

@SexualPlacebo: I don't the Jeepers Creepers 2 was that bad. Although I agree with your last statement about the horror film... never seen it though.

Zeffie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Zeffie Send a message via MSN to Zeffie

Old 11-14-2007, 09:14 AM

Worst movie? Oh, I have one. I dunno even when it came out or whatnot, but I think its release was recent. It was called Deathproof. Get this. The movie is a whole hour and a half, but the first half of it is just these teenage girls talking and whatnot, and it really plays no importance to the movie. At all. Then the title finally makes sense when this guy decides to kill these girls in just one scene, with his "death-proof" car. I swear. That was the lamest movie... I've ever seen... in my entire life.

XDD

Really though. If you see it, it might be funny to pick up just for the kicks.

Thunder
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2007, 04:25 PM

I don't remember the name of the movie, but it was about a killer clown. The quality of the video sucked, first off. The acting was just as bad. They had a 18 year old looking girl pretending to be a 10 year old. D= They had plastic guns that made popping noises when they shot them instead of bangs. If someone had just yelled 'bang' it would have been better than that noise. It was completely predictable as well.

It makes me sad to see so many clown movies that suck. A lot of people are scared of clowns and they have so much potential, but everyone keeps coming out with crap. D=

Lolly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2007, 04:36 AM

Borat; I got through about half the movie before I got fed up and shut the DVD player off.
Just about the part where the penises started to show up.
:|
The movie wasn't even funny.
The Crude Humor was stupid.
And the retardism {<- Made up a word :'D} was outstanding. :]

1408; Good Lord.
It had a good story behind it,but it was honestly a horrible movie.
He gets drunk in an "evil room",goes through all the stages trying to get out,and then he just sets the hotel on fire.
Yeah it was just amazing.

Identity; Supposedly this was supposed to be a Horror movie but I didn't see anything horrific about it.
They showed a someone's head and a guy getting hit by a car.
It was about people stranded in a motel with a satanic serial killer {THE LITTLE BOY LOL} who ends up killing half the cast. The movie goes on after what happens,he goes to a mental facility. Escapes and goes and kills that last "whore" in the end.
I knew what was going to happen right at the beginning of the movie.
I didn't find anything interesting of it at all personally.

Zeffie
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-15-2007, 04:48 AM

@Lolly; I agree with you on Borat.
I watched it thinking it was gonna be some interesting movie.
Hell, it had awards on the front of the box, and people at school were like, worshipping it?
So I popped it in.
Never even laughed.
Not even once.

I saw 1408, too.
Only, I didn't mind it too much, I found it interesting.
So he set the room on fire.
He was drunk: he didn't know he was in a different dimension... type... thing.
And then he finally figured it out.
I don't think it was all -that- bad.
D:

Lolly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2007, 05:24 AM

I don't know where all the praise about that movie came from
And why everyone was saying it was the most hilarious thing they'd ever seen.
.-.
riiiiight~

I was about to scream when he woke up on the beach during 1408 xD
I was like "WHAAAAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
And then it goes back and I was at least a little bit happy it wasn't some stupid ending like that. >____>
But I have to say the special effects weren't that bad.
Especially when the boat scene exploded.

Oh and I LOL'd @ Gollum's Twin Brother in the pipes.

Zeffie
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-15-2007, 05:33 AM

Borat=Waste of time.
D<
I don't understand it either.
It's just a doofus saying the same thing over and over.
"Fuck."
"Fuck that."
"Boraaat."
So. Lame.
If it wasn't a rental, I would've literally destroyed it.
D<

When he showed up on the beach, I knew he wasn't out of it.
Something was mysterious about it.
Like, I dunno.
I knew right away.

Twin brother... haha.
I guess they were kinda similar, yeah?
x]