Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-24-2007, 10:52 PM

All my friends are raving about it, & I can't see why. The show hasn't really officially started showing on tv yet down here in Australia, but it will show next Wednesday.

The previews & the concept of it all seems rather bland to me, but my friends really like it {they've downloaded it to watch it} so I've decided I should give it a go.

Is anyone watching it already? Can someone tell me their thoughts on it?

Kiyo_Michan
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2007, 11:05 PM

I watch it and I absolutely love it!

When I first heard of it I wasn't sure, but decided to give it a go, and love it! If you are a comic fan or not you will like this show, My mom watches it too, so that says something! What kept me hooked was the characters, it has some really compelling ones, I won't say who but trust me on it! ;)

Here in the states they've just started an interactive online alternate reality game similar to the LOST Experience! ((If You've heard of it))

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-24-2007, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyo_Michan
I watch it and I absolutely love it!

When I first heard of it I wasn't sure, but decided to give it a go, and love it! If you are a comic fan or not you will like this show, My mom watches it too, so that says something! What kept me hooked was the characters, it has some really compelling ones, I won't say who but trust me on it! ;)

Here in the states they've just started an interactive online alternate reality game similar to the LOST Experience! ((If You've heard of it))
I love LOST. XD I'll make a thread for that show. Or you can! *ushers you to make one*

I love comics & superheroes, so I think I might like this. I've heard only good things about this show! Now to remember to watch it on Wednesday next week.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-31-2007, 01:15 PM

Okay I watched the first EP & I was disappointed. PSH.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 01-31-2007, 08:58 PM

I have actually yet to watch it.
I might start downloading it since i no longer have dial-up.
But I also know many people who are obessed with it. As far as I know, it's super heros with out the silly costumes.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-31-2007, 09:44 PM

Maybe the first episode is just an introduction & the real stuff starts soon.

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to dragonpaladin Send a message via MSN to dragonpaladin Send a message via Yahoo to dragonpaladin

Old 01-31-2007, 11:54 PM

never heard of it...

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-01-2007, 12:40 AM

It's new, so not sure if you would have.

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to dragonpaladin Send a message via MSN to dragonpaladin Send a message via Yahoo to dragonpaladin

Old 02-01-2007, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia
It's new, so not sure if you would have.
Wiki Linky?

Ayashi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2007, 10:49 PM

Heroes? Where i live it must be past it's 20th episode [or close], having started in September and airing 1 show every week since then.

I've seen it and i enjoy it but i like that mutant/super human thing. Hiro is actually one of the best characters in the show but others are okay as well.

Unfortunately i haven't been able to keep up with it do to lack of cable and now that i have cable it too far ahead for me to catch up to it.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-02-2007, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayashi
Heroes? Where i live it must be past it's 20th episode [or close], having started in September and airing 1 show every week since then.

I've seen it and i enjoy it but i like that mutant/super human thing. Hiro is actually one of the best characters in the show but others are okay as well.

Unfortunately i haven't been able to keep up with it do to lack of cable and now that i have cable it too far ahead for me to catch up to it.

Hiro = that Japanese dude who can teleport & control time? :D

Maybe it takes a few episodes to get into...

dragonpaladin
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2007, 12:22 AM

Anyways ill stick with my shiney Anime

Itticus
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2007, 02:10 PM

It's the only show on TV that I watch on a regular basis. I really enjoy it. :D

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-06-2007, 10:12 PM

It's going to be on again tonight. I wasn't impressed with the first episode because we didn't really get to know the other characters. Perhaps it was a mere introduction to the show. Since I've heard so many good things about it, I will watch it again tonight.

We'll see how I go. :D

Purgatori
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 02-06-2007, 11:41 PM

I thought it was going to be crap, to be honest. :o
I watched it last night for the first time and I really enjoyed it.
It reminded me alot of Lost.
Can't wait to see what happens next week.
Australia really has a shortage of good shows on tv. >.>

EDIT: lol, oh yeah! it's on tonight.
The repeat of the pilot last night sent me out of whack. xD

Aries
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-07-2007, 05:43 AM

i've seen an episode and a half, and I didn't see the first episode so I really don't understand the plot. All I know is the peoples powers and that the world is meant to end on a certain date coz of that artist dude and his paintings... :? :x

Purgatori
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 02-07-2007, 07:01 AM

Yeah I thought it was one of those shows that you can't really miss 2 minutes of.
It's like when I missed 2 or 3 episodes of Lost in the second season..
I didn't really know what was going on when I watched it again.
Sucks, I was going to get my boyfriend to watch it tonight since he's on the afternoon shift,
but he didn't see the first episode so he won't really get it.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-07-2007, 09:13 PM

Is anyone in Australia?

I missed the second episode of Heroes because I had to go to a birthday party. Will they be having an encore presentation!?

Everybody Lies
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-08-2007, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia
Okay I watched the first EP & I was disappointed. PSH.
I was also disappointed with it too, they made a big fuss over the first episode, but I didn't see what the fuss was about. The only parts of the episode that I enjoyed was the scenes with Hiro in it. He's funny.

I didn't bother watching the next episode because House was on, and IMO House > Heroes. If they were to continue with the encore screenings, I would give it another chance to see if it picked up a bit.

Aries
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-08-2007, 08:18 AM

I will start watching it from now and I'll eventually get what's going on. Some bits are really boring though don't ya think

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-08-2007, 08:47 AM

I agree. It was quite boring... maybe it picks up later on? I hope there's an encore presentation of episode 2... so I can catch up.

Kiyo_Michan
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2007, 09:21 AM

It does pick up as you go, I think because of how separated everyone is in the beginning. Keep watching it for Hiro, it just gets better!

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-12-2007, 09:22 AM

I'll watch it this Wednesday though!! :D

Phareas
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 02-17-2007, 05:23 AM

I love heroes I'm from New Zealand and we're only up to episode 4. But with my secret ways I've managed to watch up until episode 15.
My favorite characters are Peter, Hiro and Claire i'm not much of a fan of the Nikki/ Jessica character

Marron
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-17-2007, 05:50 AM

O: I honestly don't care for it too much. I tried watching it a little and I turned the channel out of honest boredom.