View Poll Results: Who's your favorite character?
House, duh! 33 66.00%
Wilson 8 16.00%
Cuddy 2 4.00%
Other 4 8.00%
My favorite character died! T__T 3 6.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-16-2007, 02:24 PM

I remember him talking about firm breasts on a patient... who had a penis internally. D: ? That was a bit much. XD

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 02-16-2007, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia
I remember him talking about firm breasts on a patient... who had a penis internally. D: ? That was a bit much. XD
I remember that episode, one of my friends made me watch it in order to try and get me into the series (the 'girl' character reminded said friend of an RP character I used to play.) Was the patient in question a model who went nuts and collapsed on stage?

Lyd
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 02-16-2007, 05:47 PM

Oh, I ADORE House. It's probably my favorite show and I usually can't stand doctor dramas. The only character I don't like is the blonde Australian doctor. I am so unenthused with him I can't even remember his name.

It has been a little more gruesome lately then it has been in the past. I think they got in a new set of realistic intestines because they've been featured in the last two episodes quite graphically.

Last edited by fiarra; 02-21-2009 at 04:09 AM..

ChibiTotoro222
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2007, 05:48 PM

Occasionally I watch House. n__n <3

I love Australian accents. >.>;;

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2007, 05:59 PM

House is amazing xD I always hate missing his episode.

I love everyone's personality and character designs! Especially House's....sarcasm x3

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 02-19-2007, 06:57 PM

• My friend was showing me some old Fry and Laurie comedy clips with him... it was really funny.
    There was also an episode of Ellen Degeneres where he was on it, and she showed him a polaroid commercial he was in in the 80s, and he was sitting there covering his eyes and feeling ridiculous XD. And he talked about how hard it was to do the accent for the show... she was like "I'm so impressed! You sound just like one of us!"
    My friend was also telling me that they had been thinking of bringing Fry on the show (Stephen Fry). I'd have to see that episode.

[Kags]
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2007, 03:29 AM

I have to say THANK YOU for starting up this thread!

Huge Laurie is amazing as House, nobody could do better, I think.

As for season two, I don't think he goes jogging till the third season, firt Ep, maybe? I have season two on DVD, and watched every ep, and on the last ep he's still in the hospital, but I do remember seeing him up and around on his fixed leg somewhere on TV, bit it's not from season 1 or 2, cuz I have them both on DVD. Whic, I am thankfull to my mom for getting season two. It was better than season 1 by a long shot!

I also don't bother watching it on TV now, when I can just buy the DVD's. XP

I love Chase though, he is hotness. <3

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-08-2007, 03:41 AM

I didn't even think to look for a House thread here! Hee hee...now I can stop bugging people in my nations threads because I keep talking about it!

This is my current obsession show - I'm catching up on the old seasons. Actually found them online to watch. His sarcasm really makes me laugh! I was noticing, at least in Season 1, it seems like the producers of House and the producers of 24 are friends or something because there have been several 24 characters who have been sick people on House. Well, at least the women who played Terri and Nina. Maybe more - I've only gotten past Season 1 on 24 just yet.

I want to know why Cameron's been acting the way she has, though. She never struck me as being...well, like she was in the episode where she and Chase were doing the sleep observations on that guy. It was on last week, I believe. Or week before. I always took her for the sweet, non-agressive type.

And I do like the dynamics between House and Cuddy, I must say.

Danni2793girl
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-08-2007, 05:26 AM

Yea!I think so too!I love house^_^

shutterslut
Vag Cat

Old 04-08-2007, 05:01 PM

-drool-
Now I'm craving cuddy/cameron femslashies.
OHGOD I LOVE ME SOME CUDDY.
SHE SUCH A SEXY COUGAR MEOW.

( at least.. I think that's cuddy. o_o )

Cameron's really pissing me off though.
Like lately.
She's just been a slut with Chase (Who I haaaa-aaate~!)
So she can go sit and spin.
But.

Alas.
Cuddy <3
[/img]

Sedge
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Sedge

Old 04-08-2007, 05:14 PM

• I'm still out on whether or not I can stand House's jackassery.

But then I just imagine him saying "What ho, Jeeves!" and everything's okay.

I'd pay to see that, man. XD

shutterslut
Vag Cat

Old 04-08-2007, 05:41 PM

Hugh Laurie is a deadsexy man.
I don't even know how he gets away with it.

And all his smartassy comments as House.
Seriously.

If I was Wilson.
And House came up and ate my sandwich.
I would punch him out like THAT xD

Tianfu
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-09-2007, 03:46 AM

House MD is my drug of choice at the moment. I'm a total Hugh Laurie fangirl, although my favorite is still Jeeves & Wooster. His book, The Gunseller, is also hilarious, so if anyone is looking for something to read, I totally recommend it.

While I'd never want House to be my doctor (he'd make me cry in ten seconds flat, a new record!), I love his character on TV. As long as you don't have to be around them in real life, jerks are interesting. Having no morals or a total disregard for social norms makes for great characters. That's why villains are, nine times out of ten, more interesting than the heros.

CRUNKED
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to CRUNKED

Old 04-09-2007, 04:40 AM

I love this show. I love the humour in it. And I just learned a bunch of stuff in biology, so it was pretty awesome to actually understand the medical terms they were talking about. xDDD

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-09-2007, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poet`s playground

• My friend was also telling me that they had been thinking of bringing Fry on the show (Stephen Fry). I'd have to see that episode.
If Stephen Fry could be in an episode of House it would be great!
Those 2 together are just amazing, to great wits at work. Proper english eccentrics if you will.

i'd like to see them do another tv series together actually.

tzubake
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to tzubake Send a message via Yahoo to tzubake

Old 04-09-2007, 03:46 PM

i love house i think its a great show. really makes you wonder what real doctors have to go through in solving difficult illnesses n junk like that. i like how most of the time its some horrible symptom and then it turns out to be like a tick or something. if you guys like this youll prolly like mysteries of the ER on tlc or discovery health

Emperial
Unknown Empress

Old 04-09-2007, 05:37 PM

I looooove House, and I've been a Hugh Laurie fan for a long time (though I must confess that in some ways I love more Stephen Fry!).

However! The pee episode squicked me. There are some things in House's life I don't really need to know about. Much less SEE. XD Oh, gods. I can stand tho bloodiest surgeries and violence and horror films, but yeah. Call me squicked!

I'm counting down the hours until the next episode, as usual. I can never get enough of that snark!

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 04-10-2007, 07:52 PM

• I love House! House, makes me laugh, he's hilarious. xDD
    And I love medical shows like that, such as Grey's Anatomy, they're very good. I can't wait for tonight's episode. Its new and they're going to be on a planee. ;D

<3

Molotov21
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2007, 11:48 PM

I -love- House. It's one of like, 5 shows that I make sure that I watch. The only thing that gets annoying is that he always seems to solve the cases by seeing something random, like a red thong. xD But I suppose that is one of the things that gives House his charm. xD

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 05-16-2007, 11:53 PM

I love this show xD It's just so amusing to wonder what House is going to say next.

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2007, 02:33 AM

I thought last week's episode was hilarious the way House slipped Wilson the drugs. To see Wilson acting like he did had me in stitches!

Definitely one of my top fave shows on TV right now. I need to go back and watch Season 2, though. I missed that one!

Ichigo Kurosaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2007, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliena
I thought last week's episode was hilarious the way House slipped Wilson the drugs. To see Wilson acting like he did had me in stitches!

Definitely one of my top fave shows on TV right now. I need to go back and watch Season 2, though. I missed that one!
That episode was really funny.
I have a question though. Why does House limp? It's not becuase he got shot, becuase he was limping before that.
So seriously, why does House limp.

Tinman
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-22-2007, 04:32 AM

House is an awesome show. He's such a jerk, but it keeps the show amusing. I like how its not always dripping with smex-innuendo-smex-flarn-filth that alot of prime-time shows are hanging onto and it manages not to make all the medical jargon boring. Not too mention being funny. The druggy dog XD I wanted to see it stick around longer.

Aliena
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-22-2007, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki
That episode was really funny.
I have a question though. Why does House limp? It's not becuase he got shot, becuase he was limping before that.
So seriously, why does House limp.
It was due to an aneurysm in his leg, which clotted and led to an infarction and muscle death. You actually learn his story through one of my favorite episodes, right near the end of season 1.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 05-22-2007, 09:19 PM

haha. i love this show! seriously its the best medical drama ive seen in a long time. and even through his addictions and crazy practices and how he never admits defeat if it was any one but hugh laurie i dont think it would have quite the same impact. but its such a good show. and... i think its on tonight. i cant wait! :D