HederaHelix
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2011, 02:50 AM

Hmm, must be very tired if I missed the other threads. Thanks Knerd for doing this for me (my brain failed to do it - will you be my brain please?)

Futurama is awsome! I haven't seen so much of The Simpsons though so I'm not saying nothing about it.
My favorite characters are Kiff and the Professor.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 03:31 PM

I LOVE Futurama! It's way better than the Simpsons by far! Do you remember the episode where they go to that giant bee planet and Fry and Leela get stung, but really only Leela does because Fry jumped in front of her but the stinger went all the way through him and stung her, so she goes into this coma, so is dreaming that Fry died from the sting, and she eats the honey to feel better, but she keeps having these dreams that she is on these magical dates with Fry but then he tells her to wake up and she's like noooo this isn't a dream! And wakes up, and Fry is still dead so she has to eat more honey, and it turns out she was dreaming the "wake up" thing because Fry was by her bedside the whole time she was in the coma telling her to wake up. I still cry every single time I see that episode, the first time I balled like a baby haha I think it's my favorite episode by far :]

Aemilia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-17-2011, 01:18 AM

Kya Katsumi: I liked that episode too, I was really surprised at the end when it was the other way around.