Lanackse
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-26-2008, 04:57 PM

ohohoh.... I forgot to mention The Interceptor.

The format of the show was a highly sophisticated version of the children's old favourite game of hide and seek; two contestants, a male and a female, working as a team attempt to survive and outmanoeuvre their enemy - the Interceptor.

The Interceptor was a mysterious and menacing character dressed all in black, who moved around at great speed in his black helicopter (registration - G-MEAN - how apt!) piloted by his loyal servant `Mikie`. He had alternative modes of transport - namely a black Maserati Biturbo Spyder sports car and a black Kawasaki ZX10 motorbike. His quest was to find and intercept the contestants and to `zap` their backpacks with his laser projector, which was worn on his arm, making it impossible for them to claim their prize.

The contestants were blindfolded at the start of each show and dropped by helicopter a few miles apart in an unfamiliar location. Each carried a locked backpack with five sensors on the face of the case. If The Interceptor was accurate with his laser projector, and he hit one of the five sensors, the lock of the pack would automatically jam, preventing the contestant from opening it with the key.

Only one pack held the prize of £1000. Neither contestant knew their start location or whether their backpack contained the prize. The backpack keys were hidden in secret locations and each contestant had to complete a challenge to obtain the key to their partners backpack.

cayah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-28-2008, 02:03 AM

OK I know exacly what your talking about.. For me I have a couple of them too, but doesn't everyone?

Degrassi I watch it now since I have like 1000 channels

Fin Raziel
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 06:46 AM

- Jem, a cartoon from the 80s.
- Moonlight, because apparently the season is over?
- Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.
- Roar, Heath Ledger's debut tv series that only lasted a season (or less, maybe).

Purdy Possum Pie
*^_^*

Old 03-29-2008, 07:24 PM

One of my favorites was "Ren and Stimpy" I still love them and can never seem to find them coming on any more. I remember one they where trying to find out what was in the Presidents head and Stimpy kept saying it was caramel corn. And it was lol.

I always love little Ren saying, "You eeediot!!" lol it cracked me up how he would pop a vein about anything lol. And that Powdered Toast Man he would always say something about clinging to his butt.

Do you remember the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song?

Or the "Log" song? They where my favorite.

I have found links below if you have never seen it please check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPHtKarae2Q
http://<br /> http://www.youtube.co...eature=related

Shiggy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-30-2008, 01:49 AM

Hmm...I miss a lot of shows, I guess, but they still come on some channels, sometimes. I used to watch the Angry Beavers and Johnny Bravo a lot. Courage the Cowardly dog started playing again, so that was cool.

Oh, oh! I miss the original X-Men cartoon so much! I wish they'd release those on DVDs...