Professor Lily
Building Funds for my Charity

Old 11-28-2007, 12:33 AM

My favorite childhood cartoons were: X-men, Fantastic Four, Scooby-Doo, and Johnny Quest.

Alice Elliot
*^_^*

Old 12-04-2007, 12:54 AM

My favorite childhood cartoon is Tom and Jerry. I grew up with it. :) But I also loved Looney Tunes, Popeye and Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

Currently, my favorite is Ren and Stimpy. XD

Takabean
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-05-2007, 02:14 AM

Woah I would have like a HUGE list. I may only be 13 but I watched alot of TV and remember most of it. :D I LOVE all the 90's cartoons. Like Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Ren and Stimpy, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons Adventures, anything that was on the Kids WB Saturday mornings,Dexters Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, and last (finally lol) I also like the Flintstones and the Jetsons :lol:

Titenya
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2007, 04:32 PM

I grew up watching tv... lol the snoozles and Mia the Bee on Nickolodian were cool.. and I loved under the umbrella tree (that was puttpets though) and the muppets as well (though they were puppets too) gummy bears, fraggle rock, smurfs, snorks, She-ra, thunder cats, voltron, transformers, under dog, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, there were a lot of shows... then as i got older we had the disney movie themed shows on the little mermaid and aladian... the old x-men, and sailor moon, speed racer, grandizer, star blazers, felix the cat, the old garfield cartoons, rockey and bullwinkle show... Inspetor gadget... pokemon, yigioh, card captors, i watched alot of tv growing up heh

Lilbunnifufu
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lilbunnifufu

Old 12-05-2007, 06:10 PM

My favorite cartoons were:
Thundercats
Voltron
The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Iron Man
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Animaniacs
The Adventures of Batman & Superman (only watched the Batman days)
Batman Beyond
and the older Adventures of Batman (before they combined him with Superman)
Samurai Jack

Can you tell I was a tomboy? ^_^

Javert
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2007, 06:05 AM

As a kid, I used to love Rugrats, Hey Arnold, both of the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons, Aaah! Real Monsters, What a Mess(For reasons I have no idea...),Rocko's Modern Life, Allegra's Window, Animaniacs, The Wild Thornberries, Doug, Tiny Toon Adventures, and Samurai Pizza Cats.
If most of those shows were still on the air, I'd probably still watch them. :). (Aside from What a Mess, Allegra's Window, the Sonic cartoon that wasn't Saturday mornings only, and the Wild Thornberries.) They were awesome shows, and would be worth rewatching. :)

Vincent dragoon

Old 12-06-2007, 02:07 PM

I have to say that Tom and Jerry will forever be my favorite childhood cartoon. Every once in awhile I'll surf through the channels and see that it's on which in turn causes me to stop and watch the episode.

To me, no matter how many times I've seen a certain episode they never seem to get old.

Shaney
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to Shaney

Old 12-07-2007, 04:14 PM

Yikes, Vincent. It's my younger sister, who happens to be 4 years old,
who likes Tom and Jerry a lot right now.

:) I myself liked Rugrats, Hey Arnold and Scooby Doo. Weird much,
I can't remember most of the cartoons I used to watch constantly.

Amiiu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-07-2007, 08:12 PM

I loved Tom and Jerry, I've watched, if not all, most of the episodes xD
I still love it!

Elwing
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-10-2007, 08:26 PM

I used to watch Dexters Laboratory alot,
and some very old cartoon that was made in Japan, for
the Netherlands by a famous Dutch artist. It was named
Alfred J. Kwak, and it was about a duck named Alfred that had alot
of adventures XD
I think I was way too young to understand what it was all
about, cause one day he had a girlfriend that was a black
girl, she was illigal, and she could not visit him anymore
and stuff. I was watching it at my neighbours house and
I said to my mom: Mom, we have to go home, cause you may
not visit eachother :o I was 4 *giggle*
There is also stuff like a crow that becomes some
sort of Adolf Hitler figure, and Alfred also visits
Egypt and stuff, I loved it :')

Calero
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-10-2007, 09:07 PM

I had 2 favorites

Otto's Modern Life & Tom and jerry I still like Otto's Modern Life whenever i can see it but tom and jerry I grew out of and don't like as much as the others

colts_gal

Old 12-12-2007, 07:23 PM

perhaps the classic Tom & Jerry

Berginyon
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Berginyon Send a message via MSN to Berginyon

Old 12-12-2007, 10:34 PM

Loony Tunes FTW.

Especially the Roadrunner vs Wile E. Coyote segments.

I swear, there just aren't enough funny ways for him to fall down a cliff :-P

Pinky and The Brain from Animaniacs were certainly amusing.

Oh and maybe this wasn't so prominent in the states, I'm not sure if it was... but does anyone remember a 3D animated show called Reboot?

That was essentially THE thing to watch, back in the day ^^

Herkamyrh
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 03:04 AM

O golly, I'd have to say TMNT on normal TV and Rocko's Modern Life on cable. Loved them both so much. In retrospect TMNT wasn't as cool as I thought, but Rocko's is always soooo crazy and funny.

@Berginyon: Reboot was good too. It was on Saturday morning TV here in the states and I think eventually reran post school time on some networks after its last season.

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 03:15 AM

I used to watch the Disney cartoons like My Little Pony, Gummi Bears, Classic Disney Toons, Bonkers, Gargoyles; that kind of stuff. ^_^ I would sometimes watch Loony Toons, but I didn't like them as much.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 05:24 AM

Welp, besides Peter Pan my childhood heros were the White Ranger and Sailor Mars. XD My bro and I loved to watch Power Rangers and attack each other, thus why our mom and dad tried to ban it from us. XD And then my best friend since 3rd grade had me watching Sailor Moon which happened to be the first anime I watched. >w< Usually I was outside running, jumping, and climbing trees, making up my own games with my bro and neighborhood friends but cartoon heros were a highlight in my development. XD

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 05:38 AM

Oh man, I use to watch and love so many cartoons I don't know where to begin.

I loved the original Ninja Turtles, Rainbow Brite, Jem, She-Ra, He-Man, and My Little Pony. When I was a little older (about grade 4/5/6) I liked Batman TAS, and Sailor Moon. Also Rugrats, Bots Master, Samarai Pizza Cats. I'm a child of the late 80's and 90's what can I say? There were so many good shows (and ones that lasted more then one season).

A i
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 11:11 AM

does totally spice included? hehe..
if not, id say perhaps princess aurora, the sleeping beauty..almost all disney pricess ^^

Shrimp_Man
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Shrimp_Man Send a message via Yahoo to Shrimp_Man

Old 12-22-2007, 12:49 PM

I loved Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, TMNT, Rocko, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Bevis and Butthead, and Inspector Gadget. At one point in time I had nearly the entire Animaniacs theme song memorized.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 12-22-2007, 01:45 PM

I really used to like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My cousin kind of subjected me to her Carebears tapes sometimes, but I think those were actually movies.

Oh! And I loved Transformers! I used to watch that right before school, but then they switched the times, and it was on after I'd already left for school. That was a huge blow for me. It was too young for the kids who stayed home, so why did they show it at such a bad time of day? I loved that show probably second to TMNT.

Renchan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 01:47 PM

Samurai Pizzacats. I always watched them on wednesdayafternoons.
If my babysitter didn't watch the Bold and the Beautiful, which I hate ._.

Ebuichan
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-26-2007, 01:49 PM

hm let me think...the tiny toons,then tweety and silvester,winnie pooh,the care bears*they´re so cute*,the animaniacs,pinky and brain*was so funny*then xmen*i couldn´t decides wether i would like to be storm or rouge...but mostly i was rouge*,batman,batman and robin,batman future*just realized that i watched a lot batman stuff..even when im not such a big batman fan...*tmnt,totally spice,ruby gloom,power rangers*wehn we played it then i was everytime the yellow ranger*,then gummi bears,bonkers,gargoyles* my mom watched them with me and sometimes she even ask me why they dont show it anymore..i think she like it more then me^^*then the disney classic toons,tom and jerry*i hate jerry ...the poor tom ,very time i watched it i was so angry that the s***ty mouse never died*.
then dexters laboratory ,cow and chicki*i know its sometime to stupid but i watched it alot*
i think that where a short part of that what i watched as i was younger.
Most of them im still watcha,but animes like some of u count to ur fav.childhood toons arnt kiddy toons,most are even for ealders *and i dont mean som hentais or so* any of them got a really serious background and others wanna make the people to think about many probs so plz dont say that animes are just for 4yeard old kiddys :wink:

sidums
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-26-2007, 04:08 PM

My all time favorites would have to Tiny Toons and Ah! Real Monsters. I also loved the cartoon Rocko's Modern Life. I loved his little dog and his best friend Hef. They were so funny!

girl_4327
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-26-2007, 04:53 PM

Yes. Hey Arnold's nice.
But I watched shows that are mostly from Cartoon Network, like Popeye and Little Lulu. Watching these two shows were my pastime when I was young.

Spencer
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-05-2008, 03:07 AM

I always watched Sailor Moon since I was five years old. Not so much anymore but I LOVEEE Courage the Cowardly Dog so much <3