tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to tentenpuff Send a message via Yahoo to tentenpuff

Old 01-12-2008, 04:40 AM

Napoleon Dynamite.
UUGH. xD;; I didn't get it, there was no plot... And I STILL see people wearing "Vote for Pedro" shirts today ( literally, TODAY ). Sorry, I hated it. >>;
It was pointless; so retarded. I really did not see how anyone liked it. I tried... my friend tried to tell me that even though it was retarded, it was what made it so funny... but no. Just.. no. I don't see the point of making that movie. D;
I guess it's just one of those love-it-or-hate-it movies, which in my case, I hated it.
BLEEEEH. DD<

-cough-

I also don't like all the movie parodies out now. XP
Sparta, Epic Movie... etc...
I think that the Scary Movies were the original movie parodies, even though it was mainly horror movies, but the parody movies coming out recently have been kind of crappy looking...
I guess I shouldn't judge by the commercial, but if that's really what the movie's like, it's probably something I really don't want to see. XP

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2008, 04:55 AM

I have to agree with the fact that Napoleon Dynamite has to be the stupidest movie ever made. I tried watching it, and I saw the first five minutes (this is when the action figure is dragging behind the school bus)and I fell asleep, then I woke up for the last five minutes, where Napoleon is playing tether ball with some girl. And well the ten minutes that I saw, was enough for me.

L a v a
Send a message via MSN to L a v a

Old 01-12-2008, 11:09 AM

The village. Very Horrible, I hate M. Night whaterver the guy that made it. :?

organique
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2008, 08:35 AM

high school musical.

my brain boiled itself to save me the pain of watching any more of that disney crap.

barfbarfbarf

Silverah
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-13-2008, 03:09 PM

I didn't like Napoleon Dynamite because I'd heard all the jokes before I actually saw it. But the dumbest movie I've ever seen is probably 13 Going on 30. It was just... stupid.

fairie2002
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-13-2008, 04:20 PM

It's most likely Napoleon Dynamite, hands down. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad movie, but it's way too overhyped. It's got some chuckle worthy moments [I guess.] but it's nowhere as good as some people say it is.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 01-13-2008, 06:03 PM

Most recently, Superbad. I don't remember the others.

Angeltammz
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2008, 05:28 AM

The I Inside basically it stars Ryan Phillippe as a man who becomes involved in a terrifying accident that leaves him unable to remember the last two years of his life. he is unable to recognize his wife and learning that his brother has died, dreams of a woman he once loved come to him regularly. he must figure out if its fact and fiction in order to figure out what happened to his life.
I found it confusing and weird and the story was awful!

Kitty22

Old 01-14-2008, 02:20 PM

I will say the movie called "M". It was listed horror but it wasnt even scary. -.- No one got killed and the ghost didnt know she was dead. That was one boring horror movie i seen.

Ermine
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ermine Send a message via MSN to Ermine Send a message via Yahoo to Ermine

Old 01-15-2008, 09:29 PM

The worst movie EVER is "Best in Show". I mean, I have a dry sense of humor...but this movie just makes me want to vomit.

here's no one particular reason that it's bad.

It's just. plain. awful.

...AND MY SISTER LOVES IT! Dx

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-15-2008, 10:28 PM

I think the Dumbest movie I ever had the displeasure in watching was Road Hogs. Yeah there were moments when it was funny but I was expecting it to be a lot better...and yeah...it sucked. ><; I guess the disappointment of it being hyped up so much and not being that great is what made it dumb for me. That and the fact that some of the lines made me want to find the person that wrote it and punch them in the nads. I've seen dumber movies but I wanted to list a more recent one.
OH!!!!!!! EPIC MOVIE WAS THE MOST RETARDED THING I HAVE WITNESSED THIS YEAR! AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS!
I thought this was going to be hilarious like Scary Movie and such but uh...yeah, could've been better. I hope "Meet the Spartans" does better

Zombly
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Zombly Send a message via MSN to Zombly

Old 01-19-2008, 07:55 PM

For me, Napoleon Dynamite was chuckle-worthy at best. I got it, but it just wasn't as funny as it was made out to be. Maybe I would've found it more amusing if it hadn't been so hyped up, you know?
It's hard for me to think of bad movies, because I tend to block them out of my mind.
But I did happen to be reminded of a bad one yesterday: Dragonfly. It's like Kevin Costner was trying to make a movie worse than Water World.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 01-19-2008, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ieeko
Napolean Dynamite. Worst movie I had ever seen - I wanted to break something within the first five minutes, and, mark my word, if I had not held the remote in my hand I would have! It was ridiculously stupid with no point. There was nothing to it. Poor, monotonous acting, bad jokes, and awful screening.
Those parts (in bold) were done on purpose. It was supposed to sort of suck. Almost parody-ish, but I don't know what it was parodying.

Uhm, but more on topic, I generally don't watch many movies, so I don't see many stupid ones. I can generally tell when something's going to be just plain retarded with cheap jokes and a crap plot. So I never watch them and just cringe when the trailers come on TV.
Like that barrage of movies we got last year that was "black guy dressed up like a black woman". UGH. Okay, so, it was sort of amusing with the first movie that did it. Then that movie had a sequel and it was like "Okay, still a little amusing, I guess" then that movie had ANOTHER sequel and I was like "Okay, running it into the ground now. Let it go." And then SOMEONE ELSE did it. And then Eddie Murphy did it. By this point, I was banging my head into a wall. OKAY, WE GET IT, YOU CAN BE IN DRAG AND IMITATE A STEREOTYPICAL FAT BLACK WOMAN, WE GET IT. WE GET IT. WE GET IT. GOOD LORD, WE GET IT. DX

I just generally hate "themes". Y'know, when one movie is released, and then three more like it are released just to ride on it's coattails.
Pay attention to kids movies. They do it the most.
There were like THREE movies, all right next to each other, with very very similar seeming concepts. One of them was Madagascar, another was something extremely similar (more wild animals talking, and I think even escaping from something), and then pretty similar was Over the Hedge.
And after Finding Nemo came out, there were two or three other sea-based films. >.<
It just bugs me how pretty much all kids movies are exactly the same now. Talking animals (all with very cliche personalities. especially the sarcastic one and the dumb one.) who have to do something small that somehow takes an hour and a half's worth of movie.
Urgh. >.< [/raaant]

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 01-20-2008, 12:15 AM

Napolean Dynamite.
I like stupid movies but this one made of no sense.
(my favorite stupid movies are by far Superbad and White Chicks. haha. xD.)

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 01-20-2008, 04:39 AM

You know, there is going to be a Napoleon Dynamite 2. CX
What's sad, is I live in Idaho partially; and I've been to Preston many times. I'm about two hours from it. I have family that live there. So people are always like, "You like ND, don't you?" Me, "Eh...no thank you."

Fehuziel
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Fehuziel Send a message via MSN to Fehuziel

Old 01-20-2008, 02:15 PM

Napoleon Dynamite was a pretty weird movie o.o ... The only "good" thing about that movie is that dance scene... Everyone who plays Guild Wars: Factions knows what I mean *grins* They used that scene for the male ritualist's dance.

Another stupid movie was "Crossroads" - Britney Spears is the worst actress I know...

k i t s u n e
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-24-2008, 02:52 AM

Hairspray...
I was dying inside just after watching the first couple of minutes. I ended up just getting up and leaving before it could get to the halfway point. D:

Yukashima
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Yukashima Send a message via Yahoo to Yukashima

Old 01-24-2008, 05:24 PM

ERAGON!

The movie was terrible. It didn't follow the book very well. >.<

o.o The book was really good though. I just thought the way they turned it into a movie was dumb.

Lexy

Old 01-25-2008, 04:35 AM

Intermeido worst movie ever! it was sooooooo bad when i watched that movie i was like :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:! oh and The Beach was also really bad. Another bad movie is The good girl. wow i have watched way to many bad movies.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 01-25-2008, 05:31 AM

Terrible movies... for me it HAD to be The Animal. but maybe it is just because I am not really a fan of that particular genre of comedy.

For that matter though, Evan Almighty was fairly rotten as well. I just... it wasn't very funny until the end, and some parts were far too serious. It just... it was one of those hard to describe why it was so bad but it was. Although, the ending after the movie, with the dance, was amusing. Ill give it credit for that.

FrostsHellion
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to FrostsHellion

Old 01-25-2008, 07:48 PM

Ok i have to say this first, sadly i have to agree that ghost rider was NOT as good a movie as it should have been. Ghost rider has always been my favorite marvel character and he deserved better...

But i digress. Lousy movies... i've seen them all, just about anything made my maverickentertainment is god awful. lousy production and the acting is even worse. specifically "the killer tongue" was a movie that literally hurt my eyes and any time i think of it i started twitching. "Snakes on a train" It wasnt bad enough that someone made the so bad it was genius snakes on a plane... but somebody actually put out a knock-off movie... in fact if you want a safe bet on a lousy movie walk into your local blockbuster video and look in new releases before i new movie hits theatres "I am omega" the japanese cloverfield knock off whose name escapes me "transmogrifiers" and "alien vs. hunter" you can tell them right away because for the most part they look like photoshop hacked version of the actual movie posters... these may be the sorriest bunch of movies ever made. its just silly how they manage to keep getting away with it.

Absinthe Ash
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Absinthe Ash Send a message via MSN to Absinthe Ash Send a message via Yahoo to Absinthe Ash

Old 01-30-2008, 12:01 PM

The newest version of "The Wicker Man"

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2008, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zn0srap
  • White Chicks was awesome! <33 XD

The dumbest movie I have ever seen, I mean the dumbest ever would have to be Napoleon Dynamite. That was the most retarded movie I have ever seen.

And it's not that type of that it was so incredibly stupid it was good. It was just incredibly stupid point blank end of story....
I hate that movie too!

aquadicprincessqeen
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to aquadicprincessqeen

Old 02-01-2008, 09:34 AM

Blazing saddles hands down it was sooo not worth it. I watched ift for maybe 20min then left the room and let my dad and sis finish it. It aparently has white people writting the black parts and blacks writing the white parts. This movie is soooo rasist I can not belive its legal!

Teive
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 12:28 AM

The dumbest movie I ever saw was Superbad. I hate that movie. After watching it...I wanted my time back. It wasted precious time of my life. Lame!