Motion
Writer

Old 03-04-2008, 10:25 PM

Ah, Adult Swim. Art thou so offensive yet so hilarious.

Alright then, to the point. Who watches Adult Swim here? What do you think about it? Too offensive? Way funny?

Robot Chicken is the best for me. But there are a few shows that sometimes are lame and don't make sense (and I know sometimes the point is to not make sense, but it's lame when they don't pull it off).

Discuss.
:)

Jaded Geisha
*^_^*

Old 03-04-2008, 10:34 PM

I LOVE everything on adult swim with the exception of...

Time and Eric Awesome Show Great Job
Tom Goes to the Mayor
12 Oz Mouse
Death Note
Eureka 7

Samofthedead
Send a message via AIM to Samofthedead Send a message via MSN to Samofthedead

Old 03-04-2008, 10:37 PM

Adult Swim is awesome! Though I don't watch it that much anymore, but when I get a chance I do. And Robot Chicken is very funny.

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2008, 10:39 PM

I like the anime shows on there, and robot chicken as well

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 10:45 PM

Adult swim? wtf? O.o something I don't know about it seems..

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 03-04-2008, 10:47 PM

RC scares the hell out of me.. o_o

AND I DUN LIKE DEATH NOTE ON TV
;-; </3
they sound all weird in english D;<

Full metal A. Is Love. =D<3
and i like that one with Fry and the robot bender.. DX -forgot whats it called since i havent watched it in a while- :']

Takuto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Takuto Send a message via MSN to Takuto

Old 03-04-2008, 10:50 PM

I only use Adult Swim to of course watch Anime and to also see Futurama. xD. I think I would have lost all hope of Adult cartoon if it was not for Adult Swim. xD. lol.

Lsaylor
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 03-04-2008, 10:52 PM

FUTURAMA
yeahh
DX

i like cartoon network..
i like my kidie shows. :']

LemonWarlord
*^_^*

Old 03-04-2008, 10:54 PM

I think Adult Swim is pretty awesome.
Futurama, and Family Guy are good. But by far, my favorite is Robot Chicken.
The rest is... ehh. Especially squidbillies, it makes me go, WTF!?

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 03-04-2008, 11:11 PM

To be honest, all I've ever watched on it is Family Guy and Robot Chicken.
Robot Chicken is funny, but I don't know when it's on, so I've only seen a few episodes.
And yes, I did see their little message about people that watch Adult Swim only for Family Guy. XD

I haven't watched any of the other shows. The previews just look a little too bizarre. Maybe if I was up late. And... high or something. XD

The Unspoken Truth
SHABALABADINGDONG!

Old 03-04-2008, 11:34 PM

I like Adult Swim. Some shows/ parts can get really offensive and/ or inapropriate, but it's usually really funny.

I love watching Robot Chicken, Futurama, Family Guy, all the anime shows, and a lot more! :DDDDDDDD

Sealab 2021 really doesn't make any sense at all though.
Sometimes Squidbillies and Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Nightshade1988
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 02:09 AM

I watch Adult Swim for Futurama. They used to have Cowboy Bebop on, and that was worth staying up for.

jelachu
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 05:15 AM

I love adult swim! Although some of the shows are a little odd sometimes, they have a good mix of funny shows that I love!
I'm really sad that they got rid of Futurama though! That was one of my faves :[ now I have to watch it on CC

Javert
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 05:24 AM

I'm not overly fond of Adult Swim. I only really like Family Guy, and Futurama(if they're airing it again.) I find most of their original shows to be boring. :(. And their anime choices aren't that great anymore, either. I liked it when their aired shows like Lupin III, Case Closed, and Cowboy Bebop, but now they only air what's currently hit in Japan. Before, they used to air titles that weren't well known, but became well known. The only show they have that fits this is Eureka 7, but that's not popular, even with exposure through Adult Swim. I also like Fullmetal Alchemist, but I'd rather just watch the DVDs. The Adult Swim version changed all of the opening and ending songs, just to promote certain bands. I'd like to see the lesser known bands get recognition, too, so I watch the version with the original ending and opening songs intact. :D

Din
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 05:56 AM

I used to watch it fairlt frequently.

If I have time after school, I'll watch it or surf through movies.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 03-05-2008, 03:40 PM

Oh! I love Adult Swim <3. I have to agree, Robot Chicken is the best. XD, it's out of not just the original hows, but anime too. The only other original series I've seen would probably be ATHF, but yeah. I sometimes watch anime on there[Death Note], but only if I can't get my original fix.

Motion
Writer

Old 03-05-2008, 08:44 PM

Who watched FLCL there? :)

AzureWolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2008, 11:50 PM

Adult Swim's original programming has been lack luster in recent years. A few shows are funny but they really aren't after awhile.

As for the anime I think they should just scrap anime in general as the fans are god awfully annoying when it comes to things they have to do because anime is their lowest rating shows. But do people care? No.

Nightshade1988
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelachu
I love adult swim! Although some of the shows are a little odd sometimes, they have a good mix of funny shows that I love!
I'm really sad that they got rid of Futurama though! That was one of my faves :[ now I have to watch it on CC
I think it's on Fox now. You can see Family Guy there as well.

Mars180
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2008, 10:39 PM

Adult swim is great i love Death Note :3

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 03-06-2008, 10:59 PM

I love this station! ^_^
I love anime shows the best!
Some things on there I find just simply retarded like Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force and some others. I have not watched them because the previews looked stupid.

Motion
Writer

Old 03-06-2008, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129
I love this station! ^_^
I love anime shows the best!
Some things on there I find just simply retarded like Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force and some others. I have not watched them because the previews looked stupid.
ATHF I used to like. Until there came a point in which it became too freaking creepy.

Exrael
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2008, 01:14 AM

I don't receive cable television at home, but I did watch Adult Swim one time at a hotel. It was very odd and boring... except for one show, which I got on YouTube later. It was Xavier: Renegade Angel! I don't know why, but I just found the series unbearably hilarious and crazy, so I really liked it. The show is over now, though... It was genius, though! ^^b

Taliah
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2008, 06:32 PM

Adult Swim is great. I watch Futurama and Robot Chicken a lot. FMA is good, and so is Blood, what little I've seen of them. I used to be a big Inuyasha fan, but it seems I've drifted from the series.

Ino Wind-Mage
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Ino Wind-Mage Send a message via Yahoo to Ino Wind-Mage

Old 03-07-2008, 07:17 PM

I mainly watch Adult Swim on Saturdays when they show anime. I enjoy watching Bleach, Death Note, and Blood+. Although some of the dub voices in Bleach and Death Note don't sound all that great. I still enjoy watching the shows. I also like watching Family Guy on Sundays and the weekdays. Other than that, I don't really watch it much. I miss Futurama being shown on AS, but I'm still glad I can watch it on CC. However, I think they seem to be over showing Inuyasha. I havn't really seen it taken off the week day schedule for awhile. This was the biggest reason why I began to grow tired of Inuyasha.