Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 09-28-2009, 07:52 AM

My now most favorite character is the Snake guy XD He's adorable. I hope he gets shown in the later chapters. It was a shame that *spoiler* nearly all of the 1st ranked circus crew got wiped out *end spoiler*, but I guess it couldn't be helped. Not while Finny has that uncanny strength and tossing statues like baseballs and the girl (I keep forgetting her name...Mei Lin?) with her super sniper abilities. >__>;

I've never watched the anime, though I did once see a few minutes of it on TV, something about the Chinese guy being the traitor and Sebastian flying across the ocean standing on a cannon ball...<_< >_>

Expo Info

Old 09-29-2009, 04:48 PM

Im currently in the middle of reading the manga and I love it. I havent seen the anime yet but I heard its differant from the manga so Im alittle bit worried about that but I will get around to seeing it sometime, lol.

loveless6288
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-01-2009, 04:14 PM

Sebastian-sama......:heart:

i love the game in the first ep.... wish i could find an irl version of it.....

Also for those Kuroshitsuji fans... =3 don't watch if you haven't scene / read up to the jack the ripper part :XP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmlLcQK7SKo

Last edited by loveless6288; 10-01-2009 at 04:19 PM..

MissMusette

Old 10-05-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Sovay View Post
Does anyone read this Manga/seen this anime?
It was so good i cried despite myself.

I come from Gaia (i know i know meh) and there was recently an item that was basically Sebastian. I didnt know of this show/manga before then but everyone was freaking out about how awesome it was so i watched it (then read it).

It really is amazing, i recommend it whole heartedly.

(ah, and i hope i didnt do anything wrong here, im very very new and this is my first topic!:))
Omg there was a Sebastian Item, since when?!:o

I'm thoroughly enjoying the anime so far, i'm glad it isn't always so serious. The character designs are gorgeous, i totally want Ciels blue, high heeled boots.

Quote:
Hm, I do wish there was a 3rd season, but there can not be, seeing how Sebastian gave Ciel the, "Kiss of Death",
I've heard there is going to be a third season. The voice actor for The undertaker confrimed it on his official blog apparently.

Last edited by Antagonist; 10-06-2009 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: Double-post.

xAcidxRainx
Child of the moon, Queen of whit...

Old 10-06-2009, 08:56 AM

I'm very captivated by Kuroshitsuji right now and I adore the manga. I'm not really into the anime yet. Heck I havent even watched one episode. If they every dub it here or sub it here I'll buy it just so I can own the pretty DVDs. Other wise I'm all for the manga.
However even with the manga I'm not very far but what I've read has me hooked. I can't wait till the day I can own the manga and read it again and againg before I fall asleep.
Oh and as for a favorite character....
I love Grell! He's pretty much me as a guy. Which is rather sad at some points.

Last edited by jellysundae; 04-19-2013 at 08:19 PM..

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-06-2009, 09:27 AM

Grell is funny. He's sadistic and weird and all, but so funny...I love watching him interacting with Sebestian and creeping him out...It's not often you get to see a demon like Sebestian getting goosebumps all over his body. XD

I'm considering buying the manga as a collection, but I'm worried that the ending will be lame, so I'm reserving my money until I'm sure it's worth it. I'm tempted to buy a Sebestian doll though...my friend got one of those and she's been switching his face on and off...

xAcidxRainx
Child of the moon, Queen of whit...

Old 10-06-2009, 03:15 PM

Its always best to do that because sometimes you can have an amazing series and love it to piece but the ending will be so bad that you just cant ever look at the ending volumes again. It happens to often now a days.

Oh a Sebu-chan doll would be pretty!! Grell would love to cuddle one now wouldnt he?

iGoddess
Send a message via MSN to iGoddess

Old 10-06-2009, 04:41 PM

I love anything anything gothic-y, so I loved the series! And Grell just cracks me up! That's why I'm cosplaying as him at Yaoi-con this year!

Mariko

Old 10-06-2009, 08:07 PM

I began watching it and I love it.....Sebastian is hot *^*

I wish i had a butler like him *O*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-07-2009, 02:25 PM

Same here, though I wouldn't fancy paying for one with my soul as the price...:sweat:

Lady Luck Infinity
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-09-2009, 05:05 AM

Just recently finished the anime. And all this mention of manga plus a third season has me all giggly. I've fallen in love with the series honestly. I'm trying to memorize the japanese songs for my next convention and kareoke.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-19-2009, 04:16 PM

...Wow. What a cliffhanger for this month's chapter. :gonk:

For those who are interested: http://www.onemanga.com/Kuroshitsuji/38/01/

Shiggy
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2009, 11:00 PM

Grell and the Undertaker are definitely favorites. I feel awkward talking about Kuroshitsuji thought; I kind of don't like publicizing my adoration. I guess it's a paranoid fear that it's going to become the next Naruto or something. It's a good series, both the manga and anime, and I really hope it's introduction into America in January isn't going to kill the series for me. I don't want it to be a bunch of crazed obsessed yaoi fangirls and/or younglings that just don't understand. I mean, I get LIKING something, but it makes my little heart ache to see a series abused by obnoxious fans. Hopefully it can stick among the ranks of mature fans.

...If that doesn't sound too conceited.

:/

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-20-2009, 08:17 AM

I somewhat agree...some of those Naruto fans are seriously creeping me out :sweat:

While I don't go around screaming "I LOVE KUROSHITSUJI!! WHO AGREES WITH ME?!!!", I definitely can get chatty about it when meeting up with other (non-rabid) fans. Just as long as I'm not stuck with the obnoxious ones that keep trying to shove "Omg omg Ciel and Sebastien are like the BEST pairing evar!!" into my face all the time.

Me: ...:gonk: + :headdesk:

Rose Wind and Rain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-22-2009, 03:09 AM

I used to not like it, but I stumbled upon the saga where he is a boy in the circus and found myself interested. From then on I read and I actually like it now, though I don't like the main character. All too often I don't though. The cook, maid and butler are just down right awesome though!

maka soul

Old 10-22-2009, 03:13 AM

i agree with him i love kuroshitsuji. it is one of the best things that was ever made if they put it on dvd then i'll be happy. i never read the manga but i've seen the series. and i love the main character he is like me but if i was a boy and that young and outwardly said that i hate all people. but i love that show yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidd
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-26-2009, 09:12 AM

Kuroshitsuji (aka Black Butler) is a fantastic series! I love it soooo much! There are a lot of really great characters, and the storyline is a perfect mix of dark and haunting, tragic, and upbeat at all the right times. If you haven't read or watched the series I would highly recommend you do so.

blueblob2
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-28-2009, 05:45 AM

I love the anime but I prefer the manga over it. The way the mangka drawn was amazing. The plot is definitely better and different, too. I can't wait til the next part of the detective Arc is posted. :heart:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 12-28-2009, 02:53 PM

Same here. Sort of seemed a bit cliche (like it was copying off some of those detective mangas), but I'm really curious as to who the culprit is! My friends were talking about how it might be a scheme plotted by Sebastien and Ciel together for whatever reasons. I just want to know who could've gotten Sebastien into such a bloodied state without being killed by the demon first XD;; (another shinigami/death god or some other supernatural being, perhaps?)

fatalrain
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to fatalrain Send a message via MSN to fatalrain Send a message via Yahoo to fatalrain

Old 02-12-2010, 11:42 PM

I'm actually rather surprised that there isn't a thread already made about this anime.
Anyway, I watched this anime about a little over a year ago, and it's the first anime I ever became completely obsessed with. I love the story and I love the artwork and the characters and everything.
I bought the first manga the day after it came out. I haven't gotten a chance to finish reading it yet, but I'm already interested in how different the anime and manga are.

In a way I want to see it dubbed just to see what voice actors they choose, but I also don't want it to get a huge fangirl fanbase ><

I'm pretty excited for the second season, except I heard that it doesn't have much to do with Ciel and Sebastian. Which I don't like since Ciel is my #1 favorite character.

So who's your favorite character?
Do you like the manga or the anime better?
And are you excited for the second season?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-13-2010, 03:11 AM

Actually, there is :XP *merges thread*

I don't like Ciel, he's too much of a spoiled brat to me, though considering his position and status, it's understandable. Still, I don't like him for that. My favorite character at the moment is the Undertaker, he's funny and I love the hair. I've seen people cosplay him and I still wonder how they could see through that thick curtain of hair. :XD

I like the manga better. Though, I've only ever seen about five minutes worth of anime, so...:sweat:

Currently wondering what's going to happen next in the next chapter of Kuroshitsuji now that Sebastien's 'dead' :sweat:

fatalrain
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to fatalrain Send a message via MSN to fatalrain Send a message via Yahoo to fatalrain

Old 02-13-2010, 10:31 AM

yeah...even though this thread was from last year and it wasn't on the main page.... :/
Are you supposed to search to see if a thread exists before you make it? I never had to do that on any other website...
I think the mods just hate me on here :(
-shrug-
I think I'm gonna quit making threads
better than getting yelled at and having my threads disbanded and smoshed

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-13-2010, 01:26 PM

We don't hate you and I wasn't reprimanding you or anything >_>

The forums here tend to be slower so it's encouraged if people looked back a few pages for similar topics, as we usually don't get more than ten posts a day here in the manga and anime subforum.

Li-nee
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2010, 04:03 PM

I first discovered Kuroshitsuji when I just watched an episode of the anime out of curiosity. But I was confused with the plot of the episode, so I started reading the manga to find a better understanding of the episode's plot. I'm naturally attracted to dark mangas, so I did get into Kuroshitsuji. My favorite characters are Sebastian, Prince Sohma, Agni, and Lau. The new characters in the manga sure are interesting too. I'm also interested in the second season of Kuroshitsuji. I wonder what it's gonna look like.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-20-2010, 10:37 AM

Unfortunately I'm not a fan of Ciel at all...:sweat:

I guess I'm more used to the manga's drawing style, in the anime their faces seem...pointier?