Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 06-16-2014, 05:19 PM

Indeed, steel! People are really creative.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 06-16-2014, 06:37 PM

is it bad i feel upset no ones done the desert color contest yet? 'sulks'

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-16-2014, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
is it bad i feel upset no ones done the desert color contest yet? 'sulks'
KatMagenta just entered, if that's what you mean xD

Unless no one has done it in the past...

---------- Post added 06-16-2014 at 03:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
"I'm ready for Summer!"
Username: Antagonist
Image:
Description: Just a nice day chillin' at the beach with a cool drink and all the food I'd need.
Yay! Another entry! I added yours to the front page ^_^

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 06-16-2014, 08:42 PM

I can't wait for more entries! :3

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-16-2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourGoat View Post
Well I might as! I couldn't avoid this theme.

" My Wish Backfired!"
Username: OnYourGoat
Image:
Backstory: All I did was ask for the whole book set to immerse myself in-- Oh that's how that happened. Well now I'm stuck on Arakis. At least the locals are pretty friendly. They gave me a suit to keep the sand off. Though the whole recycling body waste thing will take some getting used to.
Very nice wish. Sorry it backfired. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
" My Wish Backfired! "
Username: Elirona
Image:
Backstory: Maybe you shouldn't have wished to be highly intelligent with a scholarship to a school where you'll be guaranteed a successful future. The genie, being the sneaky bastard he is, enrolled you at Ouran High School, a prestigious high school where the children of Japan's wealthiest go. This would be awesome, if you knew how to fluently speak Japanese. The most you can say is "where is the bathroom" and "where is the library". You were also taken hostage by a group of boys who run a "host club;" they entertain girls in order to make money. They forced you to become a member after you broke their incredibly expensive Renaissance vase, valued at 8 million Yen, or $80,000, in order to pay the expenses, even though you're a woman. Unfortunately, all the students at this school are in love with you, and you think they're all annoying because they don't know about the life of a "commoner" like yourself. "Damn rich people," you say under your breath. "Damn the genie, too."
I've seen your avi around. and been giggling watching it. It's a perfect what's her face. xD I didn't realize it was for my contest. Fun entry. :]

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-16-2014, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
" Desert Colors
"

Username: KatMagenta
Image:

Lemme know if anything needs changing.

Psst, your rules say July for the dates.
Looks good. :D Thanks for entering.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-17-2014, 01:08 AM

Crap... I forgot to get new sunscreen when I went to the store earlier today >_<

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 01:08 AM

"I'm ready for Summer!"
Username: Ling
Image:
Description: I thought I'd catch a mystery flight to a tropical summer location but found myself in the coldest winter spot possible...

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
Crap... I forgot to get new sunscreen when I went to the store earlier today >_<
Oopsie! XD Is it really hot now?

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-17-2014, 01:24 AM

Some days are. Today it was around 90 for most of the day. Also, I went out to specifically tan as well, since I want to get some nicer color on my skin. I was reading up on the safest way to tan, and I think I need to invest in some sunscreen with less SPF. Anything about 15 SPF is good, and I have 50 SPF right now.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 01:31 AM

I'm tempted to get myself a fancy umbrella and forgo sun screen/ keep covered. I have sensitive skin and I'm alregic to lots of perfumes and parabens.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 06-17-2014, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
KatMagenta just entered, if that's what you mean xD

Unless no one has done it in the past...

---------- Post added 06-16-2014 at 03:41 PM ----------

Yay! Another entry! I added yours to the front page ^_^
YAY competition

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I'm tempted to get myself a fancy umbrella and forgo sun screen/ keep covered. I have sensitive skin and I'm alregic to lots of perfumes and parabens.
awww that sucks :[ but fancy umbrellas!!!

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 02:30 AM

" Desert Colors
"

Username: fireprincess
Image:

---------- Post added 06-16-2014 at 10:32 PM ----------

"I'm ready for Summer!"
Image:
Description:

Last edited by fireprincess; 06-17-2014 at 02:33 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 02:40 AM

nice to see some entries from you fireprincess :]

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 02:42 AM

Avi contest are one of my favorite things about events!
I hope the desert colors one is ok with the accents

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-17-2014, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
" Desert Colors
"

Image:

---------- Post added 06-16-2014 at 10:32 PM ----------

"I'm ready for Summer!"
Image:
Description:
The entries are great! Though in the rules it does say not to use DAC. Sorry for the diappointment. I'd love to see these entries done as avi's though!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 02:56 AM

looks like it might be okay. Nephi has final say :D
colorwise i mean. Libra is right. Sha didn't pay attention to the DAC line...

edit: through the picture* God i'm tired.

Last edited by Shadami; 06-17-2014 at 03:12 AM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 03:06 AM

" My Wish Backfired!
"

Image:
Backstory: You were so excited when the Genie came out of its bottle and told you of your three wishes, but what the Genie didn't tell you is that all magic comes with a price. You thought about your life and what would be the most beneficial to you, and decided that you could never really know... that is, unless you could see the future.... To be safe, your first wish was for a beautiful spacious caravan, filled with the finest furnishings one could ever dream of, and it was done. Your second wish was to be fitted with a whole new wardrobe made of the finest silks and gems of the world, and that too was bestowed upon you. Now, for your third and final wish, you decided to be more extravagant and daring. You decided that you wanted to see the future, to ensure yourself a happy and prosperous life. The Genie granted you the powers to talk to the spirits, along with the ability to read tarot cards and crystal balls, then was gone. At first you were amazed by your powers, and people would pay you riches upon riches for seances and readings. However, you started to find it difficult to sleep, as you were haunted by said spirits, and could no longer control when you would see into the future. Now you are doomed to forever see the spirits of the past that whisper what could be, and to read the futures of others, as you travel from place to place searching for another Genie to lift your curse.

---------- Post added 06-16-2014 at 11:07 PM ----------

Aw man... I totally didn't catch the no DAC part
I won't be able to enter these then, as I don't have the gold to buy the commons and CIs needed.
Ah well, it was fun making them though

Last edited by fireprincess; 06-17-2014 at 03:09 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
" My Wish Backfired!
"

Image:
Backstory: You were so excited when the Genie came out of its bottle and told you of your three wishes, but what the Genie didn't tell you is that all magic comes with a price. You thought about your life and what would be the most beneficial to you, and decided that you could never really know... that is, unless you could see the future.... To be safe, your first wish was for a beautiful spacious caravan, filled with the finest furnishings one could ever dream of, and it was done. Your second wish was to be fitted with a whole new wardrobe made of the finest silks and gems of the world, and that too was bestowed upon you. Now, for your third and final wish, you decided to be more extravagant and daring. You decided that you wanted to see the future, to ensure yourself a happy and prosperous life. The Genie granted you the powers to talk to the spirits, along with the ability to read tarot cards and crystal balls, then was gone. At first you were amazed by your powers, and people would pay you riches upon riches for seances and readings. However, you started to find it difficult to sleep, as you were haunted by said spirits, and could no longer control when you would see into the future. Now you are doomed to forever see the spirits of the past that whisper what could be, and to read the futures of others, as you travel from place to place searching for another Genie to lift your curse.

---------- Post added 06-16-2014 at 11:07 PM ----------

Aw man... I totally didn't catch the no DAC part
I won't be able to enter these then, as I don't have the gold to buy the commons and CIs needed.
Ah well, it was fun making them though
Don't give up on them. :] You can ask around . many people are willing to loan out items for avatar completions for event avi contests. ^-^

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 03:16 AM

All I would really need to find is the stuff from the bottom parts of the avi so I can just edit out the DAC line. Would that be ok?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 03:22 AM

i'd have to discuss that one with my fellow judges.

Is your inventory only what you have on? i really was thinking you'd been around longer. xD

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 03:24 AM

No, I have a pretty big inventory and have been here for several years, but I don't have the something strange CI and most of the commons used to make those Avis XD lol

Can you ping me when you all decide please? :)

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 06-17-2014, 05:39 AM

Thanks Libra! Sorry I forgot to ping you to the entry.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 06-17-2014, 06:08 AM

"Desert Colors"
Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Image: