MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 02-23-2013, 07:59 AM

Welcome to the Tiger Lily Inn.

Your rp characters deserve a break don't they? You work them hard enough as it is with Rp after Rp. They probably want to relax too!

Please feel free to come in and relax.

The layout is quite simple. The front door leads to a large bar/restaurant type area with many chairs. The stairs lead to rooms you may use for sleeping. A door towards the back leads to the outside with a pool.

Rules

- Follow the Menewsha Rules.
- You don't need a full background and personality, a name and an image will suffice if that's all you want to give.
-There's no need to ask us to join, just hold your breath and jump in.
- If the girls (or Minoru) as you to leave, it's probably best that you go... the girls all have their own powers and you don't want to mess with them...
- In this RP you're active when you're on, and when you're offline you've left the Inn or are sleeping upstairs. granted if no one's has posted between the time you've been offline you can continue as if you never left.
-Keep in mind this is a place for your characters to relax, so they can be as out of character from their usual roles as you'd like them to be.
-There are rooms upstairs, if you want to have your character 'sleep' while you're offline you can.
- In your first post quote your character profiles, then do your RP post in the same post. If you're adding more characters edit your first post in the RP with the profile, then continue as usual.

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-23-2013 at 08:03 AM..

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missjiff
Name Mana
Race Bat Demon
Age 23
Appearance X
Job Chef

Name Kayko
Race Dog Demon
Age 105
Appearance X
Job Bouncer

Name Meilou
Race Dog demon
Age 5
Appearance X (Minus tail)
Job Cuteness

Name Sofia
Race Werewolf
Age 84
Appearance [x]
Job Goes where she's needed.

Name Kira
Race Witch/Shape shifter ~ Horse
Age 23
Appearance [x]
Job Waitress

The bat demon sat on a bar stool as her eyes stared at the door. She lifted a hand and pushed up her sunglasses a bit. "Do you think the open sign is big enough?" Mana looked over at the others in the bar. She couldn't wait to start cooking! Mana enjoyed cooking and cleaning so much. The demon was teased by the others about her habits. She couldn't help what she loved to do. "No...I would think the sign in fine. I wonder how long it will take to get customers." She placed a finger on her chin staring up in thought. Mana closed her eyes before she pulled her sunglasses off and wiped them off with her dress. Once her sunglasses were back on her face she opened her eyes again. Since she was a bat demon her eyes were sensitive to the light. If she opened them during the daytime or with a light near her she would go blind! Mana's eyes were completely white so most people assume she's blind anyway.

Kayko opened her eyes staring up at the ceiling since she had been napping on a chair near the door. "Hmm?" Her ears twitched listening to Mana talk. "I'm sure people can see the sign. If they don't come in then they aren't interested. It's as simple as that." Kayko's ears twitched again before she sat up looking over at her daughter who was busy coloring. "Meilou...? Would you like some chocolate milk?" She tilted her head looking around the room for a minute.

Meilou looked up from her page and over to her mother. "Yeah!" Her ears twitched and wiggled in her seat a little. "Yay~ Choc-o-late~"

Sofia placed her arms behind her head propping her feet up on another chair. She hoped the place would pick up a bit before she got to bored. It was hard enough for the alpha to get a job as it was! Sofia had a very dominate personality so she didn't take orders easy. Lucky for her the owner said there was already a bitch working for her so another wouldn't be to much of a problem. "I'm sure someone will want to stop in eventually. This town gets a lot of new people stopping in every once in a while." Sofia turned her head towards the window watching the street.

Kira rested against the bar counter looking around the the occupants at the bar. The women in the bar were mostly predators and that made her nervous. The horse inside of her was always in a state of panic but she knew these women for a while so she felt safe well most of the time. She lifted up a glass running her finger over the rim humming softly.

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-23-2013 at 08:45 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 02-23-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiD
Name - Dea
Race - Lynx Demon
Age - 50
Appearance - [x]
Job - Waitress

Name - Kouryuu
Race - Dragon Demon
Age - Nearly as old as dirt...
Appearance - [x]
Job - Owner

Name - Minoru
Race - Dog Demon
Age - 20
Appearance - [x]
Job - Busboy

Name - Bruiser
Race - Anthro ~ Shiba Inu/Wolf
Age - 25
Appearance - [x]
Job - Bartender

Name - Kiki
Race - Witch/Shapeshifter ~ Deer
Age - 19
Appearance - [x]
Job - Hostess
Dea gave a soft bored yawn, her upper body sprawled out on top of one of the tables, with her feet firmly planted on the ground, taking all her will power not to curl up on the table top which would surely get her scolded. She huffed softly and lifted her head looking around before pausing for a moment. Shiny~.... She gave a soft purr, eying one of the sets of silverware on another table before sneaking quietly up on her unsuspecting pray and napping it, tucking it safely into a inside pocked on her shirt. Being a thief, she couldn't help it. More then likely in a few minutes she'd get scolded like a child by Mana and then leered at by Kayko until she put it back, but Kayko couldn't be too irked at her, after all she was a thief before she had Meilou, and a bit after. And the Owner herself was a major thief, but that was more to her hording nature, anything she liked, was hers, whether the object or person liked it or not. She looked up sheepishly. " Uh.. heh heh, I wasn't doin' nuthin'...."

Kouryuu hummed softly filing her nails, her feet propped up on one of the tables as she balanced herself on two of the four chair legs, tilting herself as far back as her center of gravity would allow with the aid of her tail and wings. "Not to worry dear, it's big enough and bright enough… We're just new is all..." The dragoness smiled, her golden eyes flashing in excitement. Everything in the building was hers, her precious treasures, things she wouldn't let go. Everything unique or close to her heart, she wouldn't let anyone else obtain them.

Minoru sighed, a rag hanging out of his back pocket as he looked down at the owner with a hurt look on his face. "I wish you wouldn't do that Kouryuu-Dono... I just cleaned this table not five minutes ago and you're already getting it dirty with your boots..." He gave a soft defeated sigh and grumbled, running his fingers over the collar on his neck that was limiting his power and making him appear human. He wasn't necessarily the most cheerful male without his limiter, in fact he could be down right scary. Though his other form made up for the creepiness of his demonic form. He had to do cute. He worked in a Inn with a bunch of women, none of which were nice enough to let him sneak a peek of anything. He whined miserably and went back to cleaning tables.

Bruiser smirked from behind the bar, her tail swaying slowly. "No worries, this place should be crawling with others in no time..." She gave a playful wink and curled her tail in on itself, wearing a pair of tight jeans and a black t-shirt with a Lily logo on the left side of her chest. Though she was fuzzy enough to waltz around in the buff, she figured it was more professional to be dressed. She looked to the little dog demon and smiled. "One chocolate milk coming up! Would you like some cookies too Sugar?"

Kiki blinked looking up from her place at Meilou's table, reading a book. She slid a piece of paper towards the spine, one covered in crayon scribbles of what looked like flowers, one of the pup's creations and closed the book on it, saving her place. She chewed on her lower lip looking to Kira, sensing her other self's unease. She felt it too within herself, but she practically grew up with Sofia, and were's were the worst of the group she was hanging with now. Well maybe the lynx was causing her deer to be a bit frantic. The dragon too, but she knew none of them would harm her in any way if they could help it. The dog demons didn't seem that bad, a bit more domesticated then a wolf by far. The anthro she found interesting but she was well aware that part of her bloodline was primal like the were's. The bat woman was much too kind for her own good, no doubt she could easily be taken advantage of, but she had enough friends to make sure such a thing didn't happen. She stood up and grabbed Kira's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze with a soft smile. "Easy..." She murmured in a playful tone. "Just breathe..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-23-2013, 08:37 AM

"Right of course! We're just new. I'm sure once people hear how good of a place we are it'll be very busy." People probably thought it was strange that she was the only chef in the place but Mana's cooking skills far surpassed most people. Cooking was the one thing Mana could multitask very well. "Ah Kouryuu...I would have to agree with Minoru." Her nose twitched slightly and stood up. "We don't wish to have dirty tables." Mana also had a limiter around her neck. It was a metal choker that kept her other side at bay. Yes her other side was strong but she didn't want her coming out in good company or public! The bat turned towards Meilou and Bruiser. "I do still have that batch of fresh cookies I made a little while ago."

"Cookies~" Meilou giggled. "Yes pwease." The child looked over at her mother in case she couldn't have any.

Kayko chuckled a bit and nodded. "You had all of your dinner so you can have some cookies. Even if I said no someone in here would give you cookies." She snorted slightly glancing over at a few known 'suspects.' Her ears twitched listening to metal shift before she glanced over at Dea. "Put it back Dea. People need that to eat."

Once she got the 'OK' from her mother she looked back down at her paper and continued coloring.

Sofia looked over at Meilou and chuckled a bit. That little girl was so adorable. Thinking about children usually made her upset since she wouldn't be able to have her own. As a werewolf her body and mind never aged. She could probably carry for a few months but after the child developed more was the problem. She was forced to turn into her wolf form on a full moon and the change was extremely painful and that was the problem. So Sofia never bothered trying to have children. "Hmph." The alpha shifted in her seat before she glanced over at Kiki and Kira.

Kira looked up at Kiki and smiled. "I know." She knew she was safe she really did it just went against all of her instincts. Kira used to just travel around from town to town searching for a job and a place to stay. The horse was welcomed to stay with Kiki and her 'family' as a permanent resident. That certainly took sometime getting used to. Living with a pack of werewolves.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-23-2013, 06:07 PM

The lynx whined softly and pouted looking up at Kayko. "B-b-b-but.. it's so shiny~" She huffed and took out some of the silverware she swiped and shined them up, a set still concealed in her pocket, her ears twitched slightly. Technically the set she had in her pocket weren't from the tables but from the refill station where there were wrapped up silverware ready to go., hoping at least this one would go unnoticed. She pouted, her ears slumped slightly as she sat down at Kouryuu's table and put her feet up.

"God damn cat!" Minoru growled and came up behind the girl and smacked her on the head with the rag. "What the hell? Where do you get off putting your feet up on the table too? Do you know how har-"

"Yes, because it's so~ hard to wipe off a table with a filthy rag, I'd hardly consider it 'clean'." She leered at the male, hissing softly.

"Now now lovelies.. lets not fight.." She cooed, her tail flicking gently as she sat up her feet off the table now. "Dea, take your feet down please?" She cooed watching her through thick eyelashes. Her tone was pleasant and honey smooth. But she wasn't asking, it was still an order. She watched as the feline scrambled in her seat putting her feet on the ground once more. "Very good." She looked at Minoru. "She has a point, you should use a new cloth to wipe the tables down, put the used ones in the laundry to be taken care of, we have more then enough." She watched him bow his head and scamper away.

Bruiser snickered softly wiping smudges out of a glass. "Now now Kouryuu-Dono.. was there really a need for that look? The poor pup nearly wet himself..." She smirked and poured Meilou a glass of chocolate milk and got three cookies from Mana on a plate with a napkin and a small daisy. "Here we go Sugar." She smiled and walked around the bar placing the plate and the glass down a bit to the side so she wouldn't interrupt her coloring. She smiled and rubbed the top of the pup's head and went back to her place behind the bar.

Kiki smiled, still holding onto Kira's hand, looking around and the odd collection of friends they shared. She scratched her cheek slightly. Usually she wouldn't keep company with Lurkers but they didn't seem as bad as a few she had met, well, maybe Kouryuu. But then again, they weren't exactly from where Kira, Sofia and herself were from. She bit her lower lip and pouted softly. "I miss Fawn.." She murmured shuffling her feet a bit. She had to keep him home, new places weren't very good to him.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-24-2013, 03:39 AM

"Ah...Minoru~" Mana held up some new cloths and tilted her head. "This should easily last you for a while." She smiled sweetly and tilted her head. "When you're done I'll make you something yummy." Mana turned to the girls and blinked. "Is anyone hungry? Since it's not very busy I could make some more food for us." Her nose twitched a little shifting in her seat.

"Put all of it away Dea." Kayko raised her eyebrow. "I can still hear the other pieces." She smirked moving her eyes over at her daughter watching her color. Her ears drooped a bit watching her and sighed. Meilou looked more like her father then she looked like Kayko.

Meilou looked over at the plate and set her crayon down before she pulled the plate in front of her and started eating the cookies. "Auntie Mana makes the best cookies!"

"Thank you sweetie~"

"I don't think Fawn would have been very helpful here." Sofia raised her eyebrow. "As much as you miss him you know he would have just gotten in the way." She wasn't trying to be mean but the badger would have just followed Kiki around wanting to play while she tried to work.

"I'd have to agree with Sofia on that one. As cute as he is he wouldn't have let you work much."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-24-2013, 03:43 AM

She sighed softly. "I guess you're right.. but I think Meilou would have liked to play with him... but I think he'd be afraid because of their scent at first.." She adjusted her glasses, fidgeting slightly as she pouted. She loved the badger dearly like a little brother, despite his handicap, he was sweet and very friendly but also very protective of her and people he wasn't use to he would see as a threat.

Dea whined softly squirming a bit. "But... it's so shiny!" She whimpered in complaint taking out the extra set and shifting them under the light to watch them sparkle. "It's just not fair.. we have so many, I can't have this one?" She puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms over her chest like a tantrum prone child.

The she-wolf sighed and brushed a bit of her bright purple hair out of her face. "Sugar, if you're gunna be prone to swiping every bit of anything that sparkles, we're going to have a lot of complaints about missing things. And who do you think will be the prime suspect?" She shook her head and sighed her duel colored eyes scanning the Lynx's form. "Turn out your pockets too... last I checked you didn't smoke.. so you have no need for that lighter..."

"But.. but..."

Minoru looked over at Dea as she pulled out the lighter. he gulped and ducked behind Mana pointing at Dea accusingly. "Is.. is that th-the Monk's? Are you crazy!?" he demanded, cowering behind the gifted Bat demon.

Kouryuu tilted her head grabbing the silverware Dea had horded and continued to move it under the light to sparkle, easily distracted by it. Without looking up she reached up and plucked the lighter from Dea and did the same to it under the light. "Mine..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-24-2013, 03:45 AM

"Maybe he can come by later so you can introduce him to everyone." Kira smiled a bit placing her hand on her hip. "Or maybe have everyone meet out in the forest later so no one has to hide anything and everyone can relax and maybe stretch their...legs"

"I certainly wouldn't mind a stretch later." Sofia grinned a bit placing her hands into her pockets. "Maybe close up shop early?" She smirked a bit then looked over at Kiki. "Would be a good time to make sure Fawn isn't doing anything bad."

Mana looked over at Dea and Kouryuu before she tilted her head a bit. "Kouryuu...if you don't mind. If it does belong to Sanzo would you mind letting me hold it?" The bat demon didn't wish to start an argument but if the lighter did belong to Sanzo he was always in a cranky mood and she didn't want anyone else getting yelled at. She actually wished he would just stop smoking in general.

"Why don't you just throw the lighter out? Mana doesn't want him smoking. Not that he couldn't buy another but he'd at least get the point." Kayko raised her eyebrow and smirked a bit. "His smoking bothers my nose anyway."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 04:10 AM

Name: Windup
Race: Clockwork Golem
Appearance: x
Job: None (but looking)

Name: Owen
Race: Homunculus
Appearance: x
Job: None (but looking)

--------------------------------------------------

A pair of travelers wandered though the countryside. A large metallic man with a child on his shoulder. They had passed through several towns looking for a place to stay. Most of the time the duo was chased away by frightened people. But as long as they stayed together they were never daunted by these encounters.

"Ugh...How much longer?" The seemingly young man followed behind his metallic companion. His head hung and his breath was growing labored. "It feels like we've been walking for days..."

"Haha, patience is a virtue my friend." The voice projected from somewhere under the top hat on the machine's head, though no mouth was clearly visible. Each of his deliberate movements was punctuated by a series of whirs and clicks from his clockwork body. "That nice old Witch told us that we would find sanctuary at an inn in the woods."

"Even if she was telling the truth what makes you think they would let us stay?" The artificial boy had a deep frustration in his voice as he spoke. ever since they were put out on their own they hadn't had the best luck. "Personally I don't feel like running for my life again..."

"Owen you see the world though pessimistic eyes." He kept an even stride, the sounds of his body matching his pace like a drummer boy. "from what I've heard the women who run this place are much like us. Surely they wouldn't turn away two gentlemen who are willing to work!" Owen rolled his eyes, as much as he hated the idea he knew they would have to work. "Ah here we are." Windup said as they stepped into a clearing. They approached the building and stepped inside. Windup had to duck under the door frame. "Greetings." He said, bowing to the group.

Last edited by Cinderhaze; 02-24-2013 at 04:14 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-24-2013, 04:27 AM

"Having everyone go there may be better... this place is a bit.. small for him... too many things to run into and knock over..." She smiled softly thinking about the massive badger. "He'd love to make new friends.. we'd just have to tell him that they aren't really Lurkers..."

"Mine.." She stated again sourly and tossed it up in the air. On it's way down it disappeared, quite literally into thin air. She smiled softly and leaned back in her chair again, her hands gripping onto the table's edge as she tilted her head back farther looking to Kayko upside down. "It's gone now, in with the rest of my horde..." She cooed softly watching her for a moment and grinned. "Hnn.. You look silly this way Love... Not quite use to seeing you smile." She teased, her tail flicking back and forth, tip tapping against the wooden floor rhythmically for a moment before stopping completely. She yawned softly and closed her eyes, bored at the quietness.

Minoru scowled softly, he didn't like that there was a possibility that it was the Monks', he'd been swatted enough by the irritated blond more times then he cared to count. he huffed softly and snuck around Mana, to grab a cookie from the back, tucking the rags under his arm for safe keeping while he munched quietly, looking around at the girls. He grumbled softly to himself, something about never getting laid.

Dea blinked and frowned softly, she didn't like it when Kouryuu evaporated her shinies. She whined softly and crossed her arms, she watched quietly as the dragoness seemed to nod off and grinned to herself reached for the extra set of silverware, her tail twitching excitedly.

Bruiser rolled her eyes and snapped her rag on the bar counter, making a loud snapping noise. "Sugar, you get your grubby little paws away from those or so help me the next thing disappearing from this Inn will be you...Huh?" She glanced over at the door and smiled. "Kiki, you're up kiddo."

She squeaked slightly and quickly got to her feet. "R-right!" She made her way over to the pair entering the buiding and bowed her head slightly. "Welcome to Tiger Lily, shall I get you a table...?" She looked then over curiously and adjusted her glasses with one hand.

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-24-2013, 04:31 AM

Mana sighed a bit watching the lighter disappear. She leaned back against the counter and stared up at the ceiling sighing softly. Her eyes closed before she started singing to herself before her voice echoed through the room.

Kayko raised her eyebrow looking over at Kouryruu. "Well that's one of the only ways you'll get to see it." Her ears drooped slightly before she looked over at Meilou who had long finished her cookies and milk. She chuckled to herself quietly before she relaxed and listened to Mana sing.

"Way to many things to break and knock over." Kira chuckled a bit and placed her hands behind her head. "Man...This place is getting stuffy." She looked over at Kiki. "I wonder when we can go goof off. My other side is itching to go for a long run."

"Same here." The werewolf stood up leaning back a bit and cracked her back. She turned to Kouryuu. "You're the boss. What do you think?" Her eyes drifted over to the door. "Do you think the crew has sometime to relax? People aren't exactly banging down the door." Sofia then turned to the door and blinked. "Ah..nevermind.."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 04:45 AM

"Ah that would be lovely Miss." Windup said, nodding to here. Even this small motion set off a series of clockwork noises from his frame. "It was quite a journey to your establishment. Though it seems to be everything it was cracked up to be."

Owen gave a small nod. "Yeah thanks...I'm exhausted." He met eyes with her for a second while she sized them up. He took a reflexive step back, he never enjoyed being observed. "Y-yeah windup. It's great."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-24-2013, 05:07 AM

Kouryuu shifted in her seat before opening her eyes once more, her eyes falling on Windup. "Curious..." The dragon mulled a though over in her head, though she was sure that holding entities captive was still frowned upon, not like the good old days of course but the fact the metal man spoke meant she couldn't technically claim him for her horde. Pity.

The young witch nodded and took two menus, making her way to a table by the window. "Is this alright? I could seat you at the bar if you'd like..." She chewed her lower lip, a little worried she had made the wrong choice of seating for their guests.

"Well, it technically anyone who wants to 'stretch' can." Her stubby tail flicked as she grinned and folded her hands behind her head. "So who's in? Mei~?"

"I think I'll keep Mana company, besides, who else is going to handle the alcohol?" She smirked and waved her hand. "I'll help out here, you guys go on if you want." She looked over to Mana. "I can help you with dinner if you'd like. They're bound to be hungry by the time they get back."

Minoru sighed softly and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Tch, annoying cat..." He grumbled and crossed his arms. "I'll go if Meilou is going, and only to keep an eye on her... she doesn't need to be corrupted like you."

"Hey, I take offense to that!" She hissed and rested her hands on her hips, a wallet falling out of her sleeve.

"..... Is that my wallet?"

"Oh.. how did that get there...?"

"You're dead!" He growled and chased Dea outside.

Kiki sighed and shook her head looking back to the two. "I'm sorry about them.. they're a bit.. well... you can see that for yourself, can't you..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-24-2013, 05:19 AM

"It's alright, Bruiser. I'm more then happy making dinner for the guests if you wish to go outside and stretch your legs. You've been working very hard." Mana adjusted her sunglasses and smiled.

"Yeah!" Meilou lifted her arms up and nodded. "I wanna go outside and play!"

"I'm going outside if Meilou's going outside. I don't trust Minoru OR Dea.." Kayko snorted and crossed her arms.

"I don't care where I go I just want peace and quiet. So in that case I think I have to go outside." Sofia rolled her eyes and rubbed her forehead. "My other side wants out anyway."

"Outside makes me feel safer..To many predators in the room. It's making the horse in me nervous." Kira shifted her weight a bit on her feet. "Outside will be much nicer."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2013, 05:47 AM

"Ah yes, this is just fine. I'll stand if you don't mind though, I wouldn't want to break the chairs." He tapped on his chest, making a metallic ring. "A solid metal body makes one quite heavy." He moved a chair to the side and stood in it's place as Owen took the seat across from him. He lifted a gloved hand and rubbed the back of his 'head' as he saw people file out of the inn. "Sorry, we didn't intend to drive out the other patrons." His attention shifted back to the horned girl who had been watching him. 'Fascinating...that one has an extraordinary amount of power in her..in fact, all of them seem quite powerful. Haha...I guess that should be expected of this place.'

Owen took one of the menus as he sat down. "Face it Windup...you're a seven foot tall hunk of metal. You're gonna scare people off from time to time." The boy grinned as he opened the menu and began to look through it. "Man it feels great to sit down for a bit after all that walking. And all of this looks good, what are you going to eat Windup?"

Windup cocked his head to the side and made a noise that sounded like a sigh. "I assume you're joking as you know full well I can't eat." He turned to the waitress. "Two glasses of water will be fine for now Miss, it will take him a while to decide."

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-24-2013, 06:07 AM

"Oh, um, no... you didn't scare them off... and they work here actually... If you can call what they do work..." She paused, "Two waters, got it. I'll get those for you right away."

The dragon sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "These children will be the death of me."

"Sugar, everyone is a child to you." She got the water's ready as Kiki aproached, adding a slice of lemon to each and setting then onto a tray. "And lets face it, you're not going anywhere Hun. An' you'll be here long after we're gone."

"You have a point... but still... I have the right to complain, I'm old enough after all..."

"Whatever you say, you're the boss."

Kiki carefully picked up the tray and made her way over to the table, setting the drinks down. "There we go... Everything on the menu is good, our cook is one of the best there is, or so I've been told. i haven't heard any complaints if that helps..."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-24-2013, 06:43 PM

Meilou slid off of her chair and peeked around the table at the new guests. She made her way over quietly and peeked around a nearby table. Her eats twitched as she watched them. She had never seen anything like the robot man before! "Are you a robot?" The little kid smell funny, too.

"Meilou. You know it's not nice to stare." Kayko stood up and followed her daughter over, picking her up and setting her on her shoulders. "Now let's go outside so you can baby sit Dea and Minoru to keep them out of trouble."

Mana placed her hands behind her back, waiting at the bar for when the little boy decided what he wanted to eat. She was excited since it was their first guests in a long time! "I hope they ordered a lot of food."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2013, 12:47 AM

Windup turned to the woman now holding who he assumed was her child. The pair looked like normal humans aside form the pointed ears that adorned their heads. "It's quite alright Miss, like my friend said, I'm used to attracting a bit of attention." He shifted his attention to the small girl, crouching a little to get closer to her height. "Why yes I am, a clockwork golem to be exact. My name is Windup and my...er...spirited companion here is Owen." He bowed to the pair. "May I ask your names?"

Owen rolled his eyes as he sipped his water. "People don't talk like that anymore." The boy paused on the menu and turned to the waitress. "Hey, I'll have a sandwich and some chocolate cake."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-25-2013, 05:37 AM

"A go...lem?" Meilou blinked and tilted her head, staring at him. "What's a go..lem...?" Her nose twitched as she sniffed him. "My name is Meilou! I'm five!" She grinned brightly.

Kayko tilted her head up and watched her daughter. "Always curious aren't you? At least you aren't a cat. Leave the guest alone and we can go outside and play." Her nose twitched as she looked over at Windup. "My names Kayko."

Mana perked up when she heard the child order. She turned around and made her way back into the kitchen to start on the chocolate cake.

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-25-2013, 06:03 AM

She nodded turning and seeing Mana already scurry off. "Oh, um, she's on it... It's really very quiet in here... What kind of sandwich would you like? we have quite a few selections... I'm sure once the cake is baking Mana can start on the sandwich, I can take the order down and get it out to you as soon as it's ready."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2013, 06:26 AM

Windup gave a small laugh at the girl's enthusiasm. "Well it's nice to meet you Meilou, and you too Kayko." He straightened back out to his full height and gave them a friendly nod. "Well you enjoy your time outside. I can answer any questions you have later, alright?"

Owen watched as the woman in the black dress straightened up an went immediately into the kitchen. He returned his gaze to the waitress. "Hmmm.... Surprise me." He said, grinning at her. "I'm not very picky."

Last edited by Cinderhaze; 02-25-2013 at 06:33 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-25-2013, 06:38 AM

Kiki nodded slightly, biting her lower lip, a little unsure of what to make of the order, she decided she'd just leave it up to Mana, she after all had the best taste of the group.

Dea shrieked as she ran back into the inn, some sort of fabric flying behind her.

"YOU STUPID CAT! GIVE ME MY PANTS BACK!"

The dragoness rubbed her forehead. "....."

MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast

Old 02-25-2013, 06:41 AM

Kayko nodded and carried Meilou outside, setting her down and let her run around to blow off some steam. "Those two are idiots."

Mana leaned over and watched the batter bake in the oven. "Hmm..." Her nose twitched as the aroma of the cake filled the kitchen. "It's baking nicely." She stood up and moved over to the open part of the wall, waiting to hear what kind of sandwich the boy wanted. She didn't want to make him something he didn't like.

Kira stretched a bit and headed over to the door, pausing to look back. "You gonna come to, Kiki? !!" She jumped out of the doorway and twitched. "You two are insane!"

"Dea...please return Minoru's pants to him."

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-25-2013 at 07:03 AM..

OokamiD
Overworked Artist

Old 02-25-2013, 06:58 AM

"Never~! They're mine now! I won them fair and square!"

"You stole them you lying sack of fur! Get back here!"

"Y-yes, just a minute..." She made her way over to the opening. "He said to surprise him... I'm sorry... I'm a horrible waitress aren't I..." She frowned and tugged at her cheek. "Would it be alright if I joined them..? I haven't been on a run for ages... Would you mind handling the table..? It's only them right now after all.. I can stay if you really need me too...."

Cinderhaze
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2013, 07:03 AM

"Oh my." Windup said, watching the small girl bolt into the building. "Haha, well it's certainly a spirited bunch eh Owen?" He chuckled as he watched the scene unfold. "Oh that reminds me." He turned to the waitress. "Pardon me miss, but who is in charge here?"

"Bahahahahaha" Owen nearly fell out of seat laughing as the small girl tore though the inn. " "It's a hell of a lot more interesting than the average day with you." He grinned at Windup as he said it.