The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-14-2011, 11:21 PM

Name: Alex Winchester
Personality: Kind and caring. He tends to be shy and quiet around people he doesn't know. Even if he's close to someone, it takes awhile before he's able to open up and start talking. He loves all the people in the kingdom and would do anything to help them.
Appearance:

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2011, 01:50 AM

Name: Winzer Wilcox
Weapon: Scythe
Personality: Calm, calculating and always plotting some thing. He smart and cunning he won't let someone harm any one he cares for. Those he dose not show his softer side to the people he cares for. The ones he cares for the most he offend cold too that goes for his twin brother as well. This help to protect people that he cares for from getting hurt, by another people trying to use them ageist him.

Name: William Wilcox
Weapon: Custom Sword
Personality: While his brother dose not show his emotion William dose. He wears his heart on his sleeve and can read people very well. He like to read people emotions and get in to theirs heads so he can predicts what another person next move is.

Bio: The twins where assigned to guard the young prince at all time. William guards Alex from 5 am to 7 pm while Winzer guards Alex from 5 pm to 7 am. Their always one of the two with the prince at all time those only two times a day that they both watch over him. This way they are both refreshed to start their shift. This is the highest honor a knight could receive to be aloud to guard the future king of the county. Theirs not much knew about there past ageist that their parents were killed when they were young and they were taken in to the castle and raised to give there lives for their ruler.

Appearance:

Last edited by Ribe; 05-11-2011 at 03:31 AM..

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-15-2011, 02:48 AM

Alex yawned lightly as he stared blankly at the book in front of him. He was supposed to be studying a book about past wars and learn what he could do to not make the same mistakes when he's king. But his attention kept drifting to the window, wanting nothing more than to go outside. His cat, Misa, was sleeping on the table beside him and he reached out to pet her lightly. She lifted her head and meowed quietly before standing and stretching. She rubbed up against his hand for a moment before jumping to the ground, wanting to go get something to eat. Alex smiled lightly and stood, deciding now would be a good time to take a break anyway. He bent over and picked Misa up before leaving the library.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2011, 03:10 AM

William looked to his young prince and shook his head before following him. "You are going to get behind in your study young master." He smirked. "I know its a nice day outside but even so you do have your responsible to attended to first before you can go out and enjoy the day." He smiled it was already 4 pm in the after noon and the prince had been studying hard or at less he thought so. But even still he would tease him a little about walking out on them. William would never make the prince actually do his home work or study that was more of his brother things. "Are we to go outside then it you are blowing off your work." He smiled and kept on guard as he walk behind his young prince. "If so we should go before 5 rolls around and Winzer wakes you know how he can be when your not doing your work." He laughed out of the two he was the laid back one, his brother was not.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-15-2011, 10:36 AM

Alex frowned for a second. William did have a point... But he had been studying hard for who knows how long. The words on the page were starting to run together and he was able to focus on the words. So he figured he deserved a break. But a smile formed on his face, knowing the knight was just teasing him. If it had been Winzer watching him, he wouldn't have even tried to get out of the room. "Yes! Outside sounds like a great idea!" he exclaimed. He looked down at Misa. "Right?" She perked her head up and meowed, liking the idea as well. She was stuck indoors for as long as her master was.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2011, 09:54 PM

William smiled he was glad when his prince choose to go outside to the court yard. It was not good for the prince to always be stunk indoors all the time. He fellow his prince down the stairs and through many hall ways until they got to the doors to the court yawn. They had passed many servants on their way to the door and all bow to their prince as he walked by them. William opened the door to outside and check to make sure it was safe before he let Alex outside. "It sure is warm out." The court yard was surround by four thick walls but in side of it there were large trees, a bush maze and roses all over it. It was a nice place to relax in that was for sure. William did like coming out here with his prince ever once an a while.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-15-2011, 10:01 PM

Alex didn't like how his servants bowed to him when he passed. But he's learned not to complain about it, knowing his father didn't normally listened. But he made sure to smile lightly at each of them. He waited patiently for William to check outside, even though he was sure there were no dangers outside. After all, there were plenty of guards around the castle. But he stepped outside and his smile grew as he blinked a few times in the sunlight. "It's nice out~" he said, setting Misa down. She meowed and ran off, chasing after butterflies.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2011, 10:12 PM

"Don't make your self sick kitty on those butterflies." Wiliam move over to his prince. "Would you like to go to the pone in the center and maybe take a dip." He laughed. "I know its not the season for it but its just nice day and hot too. So I think it won't matter if we do go in we won't get sick."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-15-2011, 10:14 PM

Misa meowed while she pounced at a butterfly. It moved out of the way just in time. Alex smiled lightly at her before turning her attention to William and nodded. "Yeah! That sounds great!" he exclaimed. He loved going swimming, not matter the time of year. Of course, winter season was hard, considering the ice was frozen. He always had to settle for his bath instead during that time.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2011, 10:27 PM

William throw his arms around the prince and lead him to the pone. "Come on Lets go enjoy our selves before the grump wakes." He laughed and once at the pond he removed his arm from his prince and striped down to his boxers and hoped in to the water. "Come one whats taking you so long."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-15-2011, 11:08 PM

Alex smiled lightly as they walked. It was true that Winzer seemed grumpy all the time, but he really wished he would cheer up. Once they reached the pond, he ran a hand through his hair before pulling his clothes off as well. Misa could be seen lurking in the distance, well out of the way of the splash zone as her master jumped into the pond.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-15-2011, 11:30 PM

William smiled and splash his prince once he was in. "Aww this feels good." He playful tryed to dunk Alex under the water but only for a second because he would never hold him there to long. He sawm around in the water a little bit but he never took his eyes off of his prince for long. If he did remove his eyes they went to looked around the area to make sure it was still safe. Here in the center of the court yards was one of the safest places to be but still William would not let his guard down.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-16-2011, 12:18 AM

Alex nodded when he was pulled under the water. He came back up a second later, even though he wouldn't have minded staying down a bit longer. But he knew that doing that might end up making William worry about him. He didn't like how he had to constantly be watch and he wished William would relax for a bit. So he moved over to him and grabbed hold of his arm. "Could you please relax for a bit? Nothing's going to happen to me."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-16-2011, 12:40 AM

William sighed when he felt his prince touch him and say that. "If I relax and you got hurt I'll never hear the end of it. But I'll try to make it not so clear I'm keeping guard. Lets play." He splashed his prince and smiled to him. "You deserve it after all of that study you did." He smiled looking at his prince kindly. He loved spending time with him like this.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-16-2011, 12:43 AM

Alex nodded, glad that William was going to at least pretend. But he still felt bad that he was making him feel obligated to watch him like that. He smiled when he was splashed and he made sure to splash the knight back. He deserve a break. After all, he's been sitting inside all day and it felt good to be moving around.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-16-2011, 01:19 AM

The time was passing quickly and William lost track of it until he heard a seim loud mouth cough. To singal they were not alone. Standing watch over them both was Winzer looked more at his brother for being so childness. William sighed looked up to see his twin watching them. "Oh come on you know you want to do this." William laughed some as his blonde hair moved in to hs eyes. "Well now that Mr. Grumpy here I can grant your wish now young master." He smiled.

Winzer rolled his eyes and looked at the pair. "If you want to goof off fine I'll keep watch." Was all Winzer said as he loomed over the area. He was wearing all black so when the sun goes down he could moved in tot he shadows easly but it was stll day light out for the movement.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-16-2011, 01:40 AM

Time was passing a lot quicker than Alex would have liked. He was really enjoying splashing around in the pond. But he smiled at Winzer when he saw him. He had moved to the edge to get out, prepared for a scolding, but his smile grew when he heard he was allowed to goof off some more. "Do you not want to join us?" he asked, looking over at Winzer. He wouldn't have minded the extra company. And besides, he really did need to try to have fun every once in awhile.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-16-2011, 01:51 AM

"Dear Prince" You could hear the sarcisum in his voice. " I don't have time to join you I have a job to do." He glare at the two in the pond before he went back to guarding the pair he was going to keep them safe. Winzer was actng cold like he used did.

William sighed then sawm over to the prnce and held him. He whisper in to his ear. "Come on lets play in the water. He not stoppng us so don't worry ok. You know how he get." Then he pulled the Prince back in to the pond more. "What game do you wish to play?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-16-2011, 01:54 AM

Alex frowned, not liking when Winzer was cold towards him and he flinched at the glare. He sighed and smiled lightly at William, glad to have the chance to play longer. But they had been in the water for quite some time and he wanted to get the chance to relax. "I wish to sit out for awhile. I'm starting to get tired of the water." he said, pulling out of William's grip and getting out of the pond.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-16-2011, 02:09 AM

William nodded and let go of hs Prince and followed him out to dress off by the air. He walked over to his brother. "You could be a little nicer you know." William sighed at his brother then patted hm on the arm and moved back to his prince to sit by him.

Winzer knew his brother was right but he coudl not relax like his brother could. He could not let Alex be kill at all cost. He cared for his prince in many ways. He watched his Prince action and what was around them. He looked to his brother whom he love and wanted saved. But they had both agree long ago that if it came down to one of their lives or the Princes they would choose the princes. So he was going to stop any problems before they happened.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-16-2011, 02:12 AM

Alex fell back against the ground, laying down, letting the sun shine down on him, drying him off before he put his clothes back on. He wanted to enjoy it for as long as it was up. But it was setting quickly and he sighed, pushing himself back up into a sitting position. His stomach growled and he stood up, pulling his clothes on. "Let's get something to eat." he said. Misa made her way over once she decided that there was no chance of her getting wet. She meowed and rubbed up against her masters leg and he bent down to pick her up.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-16-2011, 02:25 AM

William soon got dressed and laughed. "Yeah I'm hungry its gettng late." He smiled and fellowed his Prince. "That cat she some thing else. Your a good kitty huh?" Willam looked to his brother. "Guess you have not eaten yet know you. You wake then rush to find us huh. Lets get you food before you don't eat again."

Winzer looked over to them it seem they were done goofing off for now. This was a good thing because the castle was way more safe then outside any day he felt. "I'll be fine my work come first always. The safe of the prince is all that matters." He waited to follow them both.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-16-2011, 02:59 AM

Misa meowed and looked over at William when he addressed her. She put her paws on Alex's shoulders and cuddled up to him. Alex smiled as he held onto his cat, but he didn't like how Winzer put work ahead of everything else. He should worry about food and sleep first. Those are two things that keep a person strong. He didn't say anything about it though as he headed inside. "What do you think we're going to be having for dinner?" he asked, heading to the kitchen to let the chef know he was ready to eat.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-16-2011, 03:05 AM

"Don't know young master but its most likely some thing you like. The chef like to make you happy even useally sneak you a little extars treats." William smirked and sat at the table he useally would eat at the table wth Alex when he was up. "Grumpy sit down and your eattng to or I wll force feed you. Got it."

Winzer sighed and did sit down but across from William. "I can do it my self." He then looked away from his brother to Alex. "How much of your studies did you get done today?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-16-2011, 03:10 PM

Alex smiled, eager to see what the chef would feed them today. He had noticed the extra treats he's been recieving, but never really thought much of it. He looked over at Winzer and thought for a second. "Well... I've been studying from 1 to 4 today.... So I'd say I got a lot done today." he said. Misa curled up on his lap for a second before standing and hopping down off him to see if there was any food in her cat bowl by the table. She meowed happily when there was.