Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-16-2011, 09:56 PM

Winzer just shook his head when he heard from 1 to 4 then looked to William. "Your to light on him, if it was up to me hs study would start right after breakfast." Then he looked back to Alex. "Well after you eat we are going right back to your studys. I can not let you sack off if your to be our future king now can I."

William sighed and lightly rubbed Alex back a little. He looked over to his brother and sighed as he thought a little. ~Cut it out Winzer your going to make the prince hate you is that what you want?~ He sighed then removed his hand as the food came and the chef set out the princes food first then William food and lastly Winzer's food. "Well lets eat any way. Enjoy it looks good."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-16-2011, 10:28 PM

Alex pouted, not liking the idea of having to study right after they ate. It wasn't an appealing thought, but he would go back to studiying like he was told. There was no point in complaining about it really. He knew though that Winzer was doing it because he cared, and also knew that he would never hate him for it. He smiled when the chef brought out their food and he eagerly dug in, hungry.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-16-2011, 10:36 PM

William watched his prince eat then dug in to it him self. He know in about an hour he would have to head off to bed and leave the prince fully in his brother care but he always worried his brother would push the little prince to hurt with his cold actions. William ate n silents as he thought.

Winzer slowly ate his attention was more on what was going on around them. It seem unlike William Winzer really never even tried to relax. It wasn't a good thing to be so up tight always but he didn't want to chance it. Most times before Alex would eat Winzer would steal his plate test the food then give to back to Alex. But with this chef's cooking he knew Alex would not be posioned. If only because he had treated to kill him if he ever dare to think about it. "You need your strength so eat everything on your plate."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-16-2011, 10:38 PM

Alex nodded his head absentmindedly as he ate, already planning on eating everything. He always had, ever since he was little. The chef's cooking was always delicious and he would sometimes got get a snack to eat in the middle of the day just to taste his cooking. His attention drifted over to Misa, where she was now cleaning her face. She meowed and jumped up in her masters lap, purring lightly. He smiled and patted her with his free hand, not caring if he wasn't supposed to pet her while he ate.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-16-2011, 10:48 PM

William ate happily as he looked over to his prince. Then saw the prince's kitty being petted. He did not say any thing or Winzer would problemly yell about the rules being broken or some thing. William just shook his head but kept eating until he was full. "Is there seconds?" He joked even those he really was stuff.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 02:31 AM

Alex was glad that neither William nor Winzer said anything about him petting Misa. He had seen that William had noticed. But he just kept eating like he was doing nothing wrong. "There's no way you could still be hungry." he said, just barely being able to get down the last bite of his own food. The only food he'd be able to eat now would be dessert.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2011, 02:38 AM

William just laughed. "Your right your right I'm full. I was jsut kidding around. The chef really dose cook alot for us." William smiled.

Winzer saw the cat and glare to Alex. "Put the cat down we are eating now she can wait. It is not good manor to be petting her at the table." Then he looked to his brother. "You really are a gutten." He shook his head Winzer had finshed his meal but he was not planing on eatten any thing else because he need to be on his guard more.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 02:42 AM

Alex frowned and gently pushed at Misa til she stood and jumped off his lap. But she curled up by his feet, waiting for them to leave. "I'm already done eating." he said, pushing away his empty plate and crossing his arms, pouting lightly. But despite saying that, his attention flickered to the door, wondering if they were going to be served dessert. But he decided it didn't matter and he stood. "I'm ready to leave."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2011, 03:00 AM

The chef was bring out the dessert as Winzer stood up. "Very well if you done master lets get you back to studying I wll be quizing on what you learn eariler and now what you will be learning."

"AWWW but the dessert s hear come on can't we at less eat it before you make him stay some more?"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 03:03 AM

Once the dessert was brought in, Alex instantly dropped back in his seat. "Studying can wait. I want my dessert." he said, smiling lightly when the food was placed in front of him. He grabbed his fork and instantly started eating, knowing full-well that his stomach was already full. But that didn't mean he couldn't shove more food in.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2011, 03:10 AM

Winzer lean agiest the wall not siting back down and shook his head. He did not say a word just loom over the area as he guard his prince. He was glad those his prince was happy with the treat so he was ok about waiting a litttle whle longer.

William smiled and dug in to his treat. "YUMMY!! the chef desserts are alway the best." He could not wait to finshed his treat it was just to good. Yeah he was full but this was just to yummy to pass up.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 03:13 AM

Alex nodded, agreeing with what William said. But he didn't speak, more focused on actually eating. He barely managed to get the food down and thankfully he kept it down. He stood up, completely stuffed and turned towards Winzer. "Okay. I'm definitely done this time." he said. Misa stood up as well and came out from under the table.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2011, 03:22 AM

Winzer nodded. "Lets go then Master to your studys"

(sorry its short my brain jsut died for a little)

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 03:28 AM

((It's fine.))

Alex sighed and nodded, bending over and picking up Misa. He head out of the room and walked towards the library, not looking forward to studying again. But he did have a lot to learn before he was able to be King. Not that he was in any rush. He hoped his father would live a long life and wasn't going to die anytime soon.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2011, 03:37 AM

Winzer was in front of Alex and William was behind him. Once in side he moved over to the desk where Alex useally was working. "What books were you studying before so know what to quiz you on?" Then he pick out 10 new books and placed them in front of Alex with a questions sheet for him to fill out with the books. This was his stander home work from Winzer.

William sighed. "10 new books? Are you going to kill him with studying!!"

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 03:40 AM

Alex looked at the pile of books with a frown on his face. There was no way he was going to be able to study 10 new books before he went to sleep. It wasn't even possible. There was only so much information that his brain could take in at a time. He took a seat at his desk and sighed, looking at Winzer. "Can't this wait until tomorrow?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2011, 03:53 AM

"He will be fine studying never killed any one before so it won't now." Then he looked to Alex. "Of course not you are to be king Master and as a king you will papers push on your desk until you can not see the top of them. You will have to do them all or their with be double that the next day so this is all good training."

William sighed. "Come on now Winzer your too hard on him. He will have seveants to help with the paper work. So don't make it sound that bad."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 04:20 AM

Alex sighed and crossed his arms. "I don't want to study any more tonight." he said. He knew Winzer had a point. He would have a lot more work than this when he was King, but for now, he just wanted to relax. He stood up, planning on taking a walk around the grounds before just going ahead and heading to bed for the night. Playing in the pond really left him tired.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2011, 04:28 AM

"Where are you going Master" Winzer damanded and stoped him from leaving. "Not until you do your work You will nto sack off on my watch. Your father is counting on us." He simply said.

Some the time came for William for William to leave his prince side. "Well you solve that problem I am sorry Young master but it is time for me to leave your side. If this beast of a brother of my give you any trouble send your page fredric to wake me up if Winzer get out of hand to badly."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 04:32 AM

Alex frowned, crossing his arms as he looked at Winzer. "You can't force me to study." he said. Besides. It would be completely fine if he didn't study for the rest of the day. It wouldn't affect him that much. He glanced over at William as he nodded. "I'll be sure to do that." he said.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2011, 04:44 AM

Winzer glared at his brother. "He will be fine just with me." Then he looked back to his Prince coldly. Then he smirked. "Can't I?" He just laughed and picked up his prince and toss him over his shoulder and moved back over to the desk chair and set Alex in it. "Now study Or we will repeat this over and over until you do." Winzer was not going to be light on his master.

William blinked at all this. "I think I'm scared to leave you with him when he acting like this young master." He then touched his brotehr shoulder. "Stop this your acting so mean this will not get you what you want out of him."

"Just leave William Its my tme with the master I will do what I see fit to make him a good king." Winzer stated.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 04:46 AM

Alex pouted when he was picked up, knowing there was no point in struggling. But when he was set in his chair, he crossed his arms after pushing the books onto the floor. Misa jumped up from the spot she was laying at from beneath the table, hissing. "I'm not studying any more tonight." he said, leaning back in his seat. "You can't make me."

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2011, 04:54 AM

William sighed he knew the Prnce would be safe with his Brother he was jsut scared that the prince would grow to hate Winzer for his actions. William bowed to Alex and his brother. "I shall take my leave." Soon William left the pair alone to go sleep. It was now 710pm.

Winzer sighed then pick up each book and placed them back on to the desk. "You are acting like a spoil brat Master you need to hold your self a little higher. Now lets study. You need to perpaird your self and I'm going to make you do that even if I have to tape your eyes open."

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 04-17-2011, 12:33 PM

Alex frowned, knowing Winzer was right. He was acting like a spoiled brat. But he was allowed to, right?... He sighed and uncrossed his arms, grabbing one of the books set back on the desk and opened it up. He started reading, still very unhappy as Misa jumped up on his lap and laid down.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-17-2011, 10:35 PM

A small smile cross Winzer face for just a small movement before it was wiped from his face. He did not want to show his emotions but he was very happy his master was studying. He watched over him then after awhile started to quiz him on what Alex had learned from the book. By this time an hour had passed and the castle seem to quit which had Winzer on nerves. Some thing was up the castle just was not feeling rght as he was more on guard then useally.