Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2011, 12:25 AM

A young girl was sitting tom-boyishly on her bedroom window seat looking down below to the royal garden with a serious look on her face. Now usually she wasn't allowed to sit there, but since her parents weren't around at the time she could do whatever she wanted. Anyway, the way she looked down like that was either her thinking face or annoyance face, possibly both knowing what was to come. Or rather whom... She dreaded that thought as her red eyes narrowed getting deeper in thought.
At that time while being completely dazed out now, she remembered how it happened. The moment was playing back in her mind like a dream or nightmare of how it all happened... Her parents were there telling her of an incident that happened not too far a way from there and how she was to expect guests. At first that didn't seem unusual since she had to greet many anyway, tiresome as it was, but she wasn't expecting what was said next. These guests weren't the usual requesting or even demanding villagers. No... These guests were from a neighbouring kingdom... The one she liked to call the 'Kingdom of Doom.' A place where demons ruled. Her species' arch enemy...

Last edited by Sakiko123; 06-01-2011 at 04:52 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 06-01-2011, 01:44 AM

A noise could be heard as the doors to the front were open and the maids and butlers had said their welcome greeting. The room was filled with talking between the adults, the boy that followed was tall and athletic looking. He stood 5"8 feet tall and had black hair to his ears a bit and not very neat. His eyes (if you got close enough) were a deep royal purple. He wore a black suit/tux like outfit with matching black shoes and looked almost presentable. He had heard a bit from the adults about the Princess of this palace. They were nothing to him really just a bunch of goody two shoes who lived in one place. Of course he thought about all angels like that, even the fallen that turn to the dark side but not many had did that.

(Sorry took me awhile to try and write this XP)

Last edited by Kia_; 06-01-2011 at 03:12 AM..

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2011, 02:09 AM

((No problem. I'm glad the link worked. Still learning to do that... :P))

The girl could hear voices downstairs, despite still being dazed out. First the maids and butlers were heard, then her parents and more voices she didn't recognize. The guests... They were early... Too early. She wasn't even dressed yet, not that she intended to go downstairs anyway. At least not on her own free will. Even if she did have to meet someone new who was royal like she was, she wouldn't care what she wore.
She could hear her father calling her downstairs now and he sounded pretty serious about what he was saying as always. He was trying to raise a punctual, polite daughter, but she would have none of that. Even if she got punished for it, she wouldn't care. The girl wasn't always this negative however. Only when it came to meeting new people. She'd get shy and thus ended up like this at the same time. But today she wasn't shy at all. She was being rebellious... She didn't like demons at all.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 02:21 AM

(lol yea its kind of annoying sometimes, I don't know how most do it but I'm still learning too lol)

"Come m'boy, we'll wait in the living room while my daughter prepares herself" The boy just nodded doing as his parents wished for him to. They had been so strict about how he should act and if to say anything at all. Most of the time he would say something negative or scary and give off a bad impression.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2011, 03:00 AM

Sighing, the girl stood up from her favourite spot and walked to the other end of the room, knowing fully well how seriously angry he could get. She'd grown used to his yelling voice, but it still frightened her sometimes. She preferred to avoid that most of the time. She could handle being confined to her room or prohibited from reading her favourite books, but once the voice exploded that was enough of a punishment for her...
Once at the door to her closest, she started slowly picking through her clothing, finding anything that appealed to her. If they had no company she'd just go downstairs in her pajamas like she did every morning, but no... She had to get dressed for the 'company'.
Once she was dressed, the girl slowly made her way downstairs. Reaching the room everyone was in, her outfit consisting of a medium length, light pink sleeveless surcoat with white bloomers under it and a pink ruffled dress over top of those could be seen. Her long pink hair was up in her usual bunny/kitty eared pigtails and on her feet were long pink high thick-heeled boots, making her taller than 5'2" by at least an inch. The outfit, in other words, would be of one any parent trying to raise a respectable, royal daughter like her that would be despised of.
The girl still didn't care at all what she wore as she sat down in her father's favourite and forbidden chair without another care in the world.

((The idea for the outfit was figured out by the items in the shops. :P))

Last edited by Sakiko123; 06-01-2011 at 03:17 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 03:14 AM

(I'm not getting either links)

"Ah, this is my daughter" her father spoke allowing her to introduce herself and ignoring the fact that she sat in his chair, it was 'his' chair for a reason but he didn't say or do anything about it. Standing up he bowed slightly "Nice to meet you Princess...?"

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2011, 03:26 AM

((Heh... Oops. Fixed I hope... Another thing being worked on. :P))

Puzzled that no one said anything about the way she was dressed or acted, she just stared at them wondering what was wrong as she gave them a weird what's-wrong-with-you look. Did these newcomers do something evil to them, making them act as if everything was okay? She wasn't sure. Maybe they were just being their weird, being-around-other-royalty-polite selves... Seemed to happen whenever a family like that came to visit. But today seemed a bit different. She couldn't pinpoint it...
For now she shook the thought away, faced the guy who spoke and said in a rather high-pitched, soft and almost shy, but slightly rude sounding voice, "Yeah... Nice to meet you, too... Excuse me..." She stood up and walked toward the kitchen as smoothly as she could with the boots on. It's been a while since she wore them so she wasn't used to walking in them yet. She couldn't focus without breakfast and usually got her own each morning.

Last edited by Sakiko123; 06-01-2011 at 03:29 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 06:53 PM

(Ah yes, Chibi-Usa, second princess to the moon kingdom, I always wondered how they did their hair XD)

(Did you want to play your father? I'm not sure if you had a name picked out for your charry)

Moving out of her way he stood back up and sat on the chair away from everyone else. 'Interesting little angel, most are...happier than that' he thought to himself. Her father was reassuring the others that his daughter was going through a few phases and thats the reason for her outfit this morning. "She'll be back to normal later" he reassured them.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2011, 07:39 PM

((:P. Yeah. She's just so cute as a teen! Couldn't resist borrowing her. I kind of know how to do Usagi's... Though it takes a long time depending how long the hair is. Took me what seemed like fifteen to thirty minutes for each side when I tried. They don't always turn out perfectly the first time... :XP))

((Doesn't matter to me... I figure he's usually quite strict when not around company however. Seems to fit better. :P As for the name, I have one in mind...))

She wasn't so sure about that, having heard what was said all the way from the kitchen. She had pretty good hearing from her normal human ears, despite her second set. They were just cute. Her mother must have thought so, too otherwise that wouldn't have continued. Even after the girl had grown up. Seemed she'd gotten to like the hairstyle as well and learned how to do it herself over the years.
After awhile the thought was set aside and breakfast was made. Though, she hadn't realized what she was doing and soon enough an entire cartload was full of food... Everyone had probably eaten already however, even before she woke up... It must have been the kindhearted habit she had when helping make breakfast for her family only doubled... A sweatdrop appeared on her head and a surprised look on her face as she had no idea what to do about it. She wasn't ready to go back in there...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-01-2011, 07:48 PM

(Okie dokie I am still thinking of a name for my guy without using a common rp one and yes she is cute as a teen. I've seen all the episodes since they were on youtube and I wonder how Serena gets up to do her hair and yet she is still late for school lol XD)

Moving from the couch without being seen, he wandered to the kitchen, it had to be better to speak to a princess with an attitude rather sit there and let things go on as they were. Besides, teasing such an angel was rather fun when he was able to. "Hello princess" unsure of her name just yet, he had an unkind look in his eyes. He was the type of demon prince that actually got what he wanted when he wanted it. So he wasn't used to not getting things. "Will you ever say your name?" he wondered if he should say his or not.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-01-2011, 10:33 PM

((I've noticed she'll sleep with it still up, unless after a bath. Though she probably puts it back up before going to bed then. That's my guess...
Not sure if links to other sites are allowed here... But if you type in 'do it yourself odango' in google the site I found should be at the top of the list.

Still a bit shocked at what she'd done in the kitchen, the girl just stood there not noticing anyone come into the room. Not till she heard a male voice talking. She didn't respond to the first thing said as she hated that phrase. Instead she just sort of ignored the guy while she cleaned up the kitchen. Her way of secretly thinking about what to say while staying cool. Not her strong point to just blab something out without having to think about it. Then becoming embarrassed for what she meant to say to come out sounding completely wrong. "You know it's rude to ask a lady for her name before introducing yourself first, right?" With that question out of the way in what she considered the rudest way possible followed by a slight relieved feeling of not messing up, the girl walked away, rolling the tray toward the living room. Luckily what she made looked like appetizers rather than breakfast.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-02-2011, 12:50 AM

(Okay I will try it when my hair becomes longer again XD Right now it is shoulder length, well 2 inches past shoulders that is)

Annoyed with that response and her attitude not helping he decided to follow in with some glasses of iced water he filled up handing them to others. "Ah thank you sweetheart" Mrs. Niant (his mother) spoke looking at the snacks that were made. "Ah Damien seems like you two had fun preparing all this?" His mother spoke again. "She did all the work mother" he spoke glancing over at her with a glare looking smile and passed out all of the cups of water. Her parents even chose something off the cart, everyone seemed happy to have the snacks and water. "Sweety, would you mind introducing yourself?" Her father asked politely though something in his eyes said 'you better behave' type of look just with a smile on his face.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2011, 01:10 AM

((Mid back should be long enough without odd stickups... When I last did that hairstyle, my hair was at least to my waist. :)))

She cringed at the look her father's eyes gave her. Her mother, on the other hand, was too busy talking to Damien's father about things... Things even she didn't understand... She didn't even compliment her accomplishment... She always did! This annoyed her, but there wasn't much she could do about that as she sighed and sort of hung her head, that being her 'polite bow'. "Ki- Uh... Katina..." She loved her nickname, Kitty, but didn't want anyone, including the demon boy, calling her by it. It was for family and staff only. It was all she said before sitting down to enjoy her own breakfast.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-04-2011, 11:54 PM

(Maybe I will try that tonight or tomorrow with shoulder length short hair. Its actually two inches past the shoulders but now I'm tempted to try a new hair style :D)

Damien didn't eat or drink any water he just sat there staring at her "Katina sweetie, this is Damien, we have something we want to tell you two" Damien's gaze broke as he looked over to her father speaking and noticed his parents were smiling. 'Oh no, what did they just do now?' he thought to himself and waited to see if Katina was paying attention.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 02:57 AM

((Can't hurt. It'll work as a good guideline anyway as to how long the minimum is for that.))
Katina was paying attention, but it didn't look like it as she stared back at the boy with her now narrowed red eyes. She could listen to any word said in any room and respond when spoken to even when looking completely dazed out. She, too, had a bad feeling about what was being said and what was to come next, but gave a small fake smile anyway, sort of urging her father to go on with whatever he had to say without saying a word herself. It was really the only way to stop herself from saying anything rude to the guests in front of him.

Last edited by Sakiko123; 06-05-2011 at 03:07 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-05-2011, 03:45 AM

"With the troubles that have been going on between the kingdoms and how are ancestors...were too thick blooded to realise what was in front of them. We have decided since you are yet of age but almost there." Her mother spoke as her father added smiling "You two will be married in a matter of time"

Damien's expression had slowly changed like 'You gotta be freakin kidding me' saying out loud "With all due respect do you believe thats the right thing to do. I doubt that if our ancestors can get along that two such as us would be able to get along" Damien got a terrible glare from his mother meaning back down. He stayed silent after that waiting to see how Katina would react to this if she would or maybe she would like the idea. He himself didn't like this idea and it wasn't going to happen, not if he had anything to do with it.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 04:12 AM

Somehow, despite their differences, Katina was thinking the same thing he was. It was a bad idea and what he said sounded logical enough. "I hate to agree with him, but if our own ancestors never got along with one another what makes this generation any different? I mean if our parents seriously thought it could work out now, why didn't you all get married to one another back then? Even knowing that we," Katina pointed to both him and herself, "wouldn't have been born." She didn't care what her father would say at this point 'cause she knew she was right. It could never work. No matter how many generations went by. The whole idea sickened her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-05-2011, 04:33 AM

Damien nodded agreeing "Well, wether or not you guys like it is not a choice in the matter for you both" Damien's father spoke as his mother added "This has already been agreed, whatever happened in the past stays in the past. You two will be wedded and there is no argument on that part" Katina's father looked at her with that same look as before "And you two WILL get along, we WILL make sure of that. You two will be sharing a bedroom, yours Katina. Wether or not you guys care is not an option" Damien stood "Oh no, no, no. No way" Damien replied not looking at his parents and shaking his head. "Besides a princess, no offense" he spoke to Katina and then back to the adults "Needs her privacy right?"

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 04:50 AM

Privacy was nice when she could get it, but to be truthful, she didn't get all that much... She had her reason for this, but wouldn't tell anyone outside her family who already knew why, except maybe her father who wasn't around all that much to notice anything going on besides her attitude which always seemed to be noticed by him. Her mother on the other hand was trying to ignore the situation and let the rest of the household handle it.
The woman turned to her husband with an odd, almost hopeful look on her face. "You know, dear... We do have the guestrooms either next door or right across the hallway from Katina's. Maybe until they got along a bit better, he could use one of those instead..." She was trying to be as secretive as possible to not let anyone else be suspicious or something to avoid any explanations. She also had the feeling her husband had no idea what she was getting at.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-05-2011, 05:01 AM

Thinking for a moment on this, "Maybe we were rushing it too much. Alright then, the room next door to hers, he can sleep there. We have a grand bedroom for you both" her father spoke the last part to Damien's parents. (Emma and Rei, don't ask, I just randomly came up with them XD) Damien sighed in relief sitting back down "We will decide later on when the wedding will be, its early in the morning. Katina, show Damien to his room and then around if you don't mind" her father spoke taking her mother's hand and showing the guest parents around a bit and to the large bedroom they would stay in the for guest quarters.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 05:14 AM

"Yes, father..." By the tone of her voice she really didn't like that idea. She hated showing anyone around the castle as it was really big with many hallways. She didn't like walking for long periods of time sometimes, but today she'd have to... That was a pain.
She figured Damien wouldn't want a tour by her either and would probably prefer to search for the room himself. But that would lead to him discovering her bedroom by mistake and she didn't want that. It was a mess in there...
Katina sighed and slowly stood up, making sure she could. Her legs had been crossed and would sometimes make the one underneath fall asleep accidentally, even after alternating them evenly. She stared at the guy as she waited for him to also stand up. "Let's make this quick."

Last edited by Sakiko123; 06-05-2011 at 05:16 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-07-2011, 03:11 AM

Damien stood grinning, annoying her would be fun without the adults around and when they would appear he would or could just make it seem like nothing was wrong. They would think they were up to something else while he teased her. Oh how much fun with would be; Damien followed her to the room and said "I know the kitchen and living room is, so just show me to my room and we'll be all good little Princess"

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 03:23 AM

"Sure thing..." She had a suspicious look on her face as if to say 'really?', considering most visitors were just dying to see the entire place from top to bottom. Katina didn't complain though as she seemed kind of relieved. "Thanks, I guess..." It almost sounded kind before she felt a bit worried now. Her father had told her to take him on a tour of the place and wondered what he would say if she didn't do it. Somehow something in her mind told her it would be impossible for her father to believe it when she told him the boy didn't want a tour.

Last edited by Sakiko123; 06-07-2011 at 03:25 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 06-09-2011, 12:09 AM

"Don't worry about your parents, I will just say I wasn't feeling well." Damien spoke and followed her to the rooms. She could've thought he was being nice but he just wanted to be left alone, later tonight he would walk around to see what he would find. Besides a full moon would be out tonight and there would be no way that he would be caught inside on it.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 03:12 AM

"I understand. Probably from the long journey or something." She, too wanted to be left alone as this would be her only chance to be. At least for a few hours anyway. She'd never say that, though, to the servants nor to her parents. Even though she appeared okay, there were still some doubts... Not something she liked to think about...
She'll however would want to see the moon herself as well and not from her balcony. Horrible view... But as usual she'd be disallowed without adult supervision. It annoyed her so much that everyone would make such a fuss over her like that. Even after all these years...
Soon enough as the thought lingered in her mind Katina nearly passed by her own bedroom, completely walking passed the one he'd be using. A slight blush formed as she almost opened her bedroom door forgetting she had company behind her. She took a few steps back and stood in front of the blue door next to her pink one. "Here's your room. Hopefully it's not too dusty in there..." Somehow it sounded as if she was worried for the safety of him then. Allergies or something... She must have been completely out of it if she was worried. Noticing her own kindness toward the person she hated the most right now, she somewhat rudely retreated to her own room without another word, nearly slamming the door behind her as if to say 'don't disturb me now'.