X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-03-2011, 06:15 AM

If you know you are not in this roleplay, well don't post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jazmine Ross
[COLOR="Silver"]

----------

"FATHER!!!" She ran into her father's throne room where he waited. It was her birthday, the day she was suppose to get rid of all her guards, she was angry to see them waiting for her when she woke. "Tell them to go away! You said no guards!" Her father looked up. "You heard her. Go. Leave my daughter alone. She is a woman now." Jazmine smiled and watched the guards go away. "Oh thank you father." She hugged her father, kissing him on the cheek. "Yes yes..." He chuckled. "Now go eat breakfast, don't forget you're party later tonight. Be sure to wear something nice. Now is the time to attract younge Princes to your side." She frowned. They were throwing her a birthday ball tonight. She nodded. "Yeah." To be honest she sort of forgot. Smiling he said. "Happy birthday dear..." Jazmine smiled and left to start her day. When his daughter left, the king said. "Now bring me that new guard..." He promised to get rid of all her guards from surrounding her, but he was going to send one secretly to trail her. He was an over protective father indeed. He always had atleast ten guards with her all her life. He knew how conspirators tried to eliminate any form of royalty and he wouldn't let them hurt his dear daughter.

Last edited by X3_iRawr_X3; 06-03-2011 at 06:33 AM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 06-04-2011, 01:41 AM

Name: Damien Raven
Pic:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian growled as two guards shoved him into the throne room. When he saw the king before him he sighed and grumbled something about rich people thinking they can do anything they feel like. He had only heard bits and pieces of what his new job was but he didn't care that it was for the king. THe king was just a guy, just a human being like him so he wasn't special or anything. "what do you want." he said and shoved his hands into his pockets and leaned back a little bit. This was getting on his nerves but he had to deal with it. He needed the money and so far he was the highest payer he had in a very long time. So saying no wasn't a option when it came to the job, it was the only thing paying for his home. He didn't always like the job but he delt with it, it payed good money and usually he either only had to kill someone or guard someone. It was simple and easy, the only problem ever came when he had to watch some snotty annoying person, like a rich girl that thought she could get everything just by asking her dad for it.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2011, 01:56 AM

The kind stared at the male before explaining his job. "You, my friend, are to guard my daughter. She's eighteen now, and says she doesn't need any guards. However, conspirators are getting worse. So I want you to protect her. Follow her and don't let her see you unless needed. Got that?" He then looked at the other guards and then they sent him out of the throne room. He didn't even wait for the other male to agree, he knew he would take the job. Meanwhile, the birthday girl, Jazmine, was on her way to town. She passed by the guards and to her it felt good to walk pass them and know that they won't come after her. She felt free. Now to do a little dress shopping and socalizing with the people of her soon to be kingdom.

Palmoun

Old 06-04-2011, 02:18 AM

Damien sighed when he heard him and was going to ask and make sure that he gave him the money. But then the guards started to pull him out of the room. They then closed the door and he just stood there. "this is why I think rich people are annoying, no manors what so ever." he grumbled as he and kept his hands in his pockets as he headed out of there. He headed out of there and towards town. He heard from a guard she was headed there and he had to find her so that he could keep a eye on her. After a secon dhe found the girl and groaned, he hated to watch people like her. He also disliked her more then anyone else, he had his reasons but was only doing this for hte money. He kept to the shadows as she ran out into town and he watched her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2011, 02:45 AM

She greeting the poeple as they stopped to wave. She giggled when a little boy gave her a flower, and an old man told her this most facinating story. When she had the guards, people were afraid to talk to her. Now she had a chance to get to know them better. She moved into the dress store, and took her time trying on various dresses but soon went with a simple white one. it was the perfect ball gown. It had silver sparkles on the top part on the dress, which was strapless, and the sparkles lessened as it got to the bottom part of te dress which was a little poofy. She offered to pay, but they refused to let her. She smiled and left the shop and continued on her adventure.

Palmoun

Old 06-04-2011, 06:23 PM

Damien followed her into town and sighed when he saw her greeting everyone. He continued to follow her and when he came to the people she talked to and intereacted with he inspected them. Nothing was going to happen to the princess even though he didn't want to be close to her. When she went into the store he headed in after her and watched her try on the dresses. He hated show she liked the one that cost the most and others would want. If she hadn't of picked that she could of used that money to help the people. He then followed her out of there and stuck to the shadows and hiding so that she didn't think he was stalking her or something.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2011, 11:46 PM

Jazmine was outside now, trying her best to socalize with every villager, however soon everyone was crowding around her. She laughed nervously. "One at a time please." She then felt someone grab her hand and pull her from thr crowd. She looked over to see an unkown male with blonde hair. She stopped running with him when she found out what was going on. Pulling her hand away from him she frowned. "What did you do that for?" The male smiled. "Well you seemed to be uncomfortable with all of those people around you." Jazmine smiled. "Oh I see..." The blonde male smiled and said. "Happy birthday princess, oh and see you tonight..." Jazmine's eyes widened. "You mean..." The male just winked at her and walked away. Jazmine blinked. It was a prince. He was so handsome and kind. It sort of made her look foward ro ronight.

Palmoun

Old 06-05-2011, 05:34 AM

Damien smirked when he saw her getting glcrowded but wathlched her carefully, he didn't want her to go missing on him. If she dis then he wouldn't be able to get his money. But then he saw her starting to move with some odd person. Quickly he followed her and once they stopped he hid behind a corner. After a second the boy left and said something about seeing her later. He was probably headed to the ball tonight for the princesses birthday. He would have to attend too since he was her private bodyguard and it was his job to keep her safe. He just hoped that he didn't have to get dressed up and that the pri fess didn't see him. He didn't want tomdeal with her face to face.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 09:21 PM

Jazmine turned and walked away. She was right, nothing out of the ordinary had happened. She knew she could handle herself. Jazmine spent the rest of the day in town and everything went just fine. However the sun was starting to go down and she needed to get ready for the ball. On her was home, a strange man in a carriage stopped beside her. "Excuse me princess...where are you headed?" Jazmine smiled. "Why I'm heading to the palace." The male smirked. "Let me give you a ride. It must be tiring walking all the way in those heels." Jazmine smiled and said. "Thank you sir." She got into the seat next to the male and he took off, only he took off in the opposite direction.

Palmoun

Old 06-05-2011, 10:22 PM

Damien was surprsied when nothing happened, usually someone would try to capture a princess like her right away. He followed her and watched her fromteh shadows just like he was suppose to. When he saw her talking to someone right about the time she should go home he wondered what was going on. Then when he saw her get in and the carriage take off in the opposite direction of the castle he knew she was in trouble. Quickly he started to run after them and when he saw a bulidng he could get onto he climbed up it and continued to run. When he finally got close enough he jumped onto the carriage. He smirked as he looked at the driver, "wrong thing to do." he said and then without a word a dagger was in the guys back. He took control of the carriage and slowed the carriage. Once it was stopped he got out and got off it. He then opened the carriage and glared at the man who just tried to take her. Without a word he punched the guy in the face and then looked at hte princess, "you okay?"

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 11:02 PM

Jazmine was a bit confused, notcing they were going the wrong way, however, right before she could say something she noticed a man stab the other male. She screamed, shocked at what just happened. She got off of the carriage when it stopped. She stared at the man who just got punched and then to the male who did the punching. She backed up a bit. "Who are you?"

Palmoun

Old 06-05-2011, 11:09 PM

Damien smirked when he saw the fear on her and heard her scream. He guessed that she didn't know just how much danger she had been in. But when he heard her question he knew he couldn't say her bodyguard, it would make her just want to get rid of him. So he decided that he would just state something that would get her off the want of his name, "your a idiot." he said simply, "be careful next time they where going to kill you." He said before he turned and started to head out of there. She didn't need to know anything else, he had to resume his post in the shadows and watch her from there. He just hoped that the king didn't ind that he had some contact with her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 02:04 AM

Jazmine frowned. "Idiot? Hey wait a minute!" She walked over to him, turning him around to face her. "Do you have any idea who you are talking to. I thank you for saving me, but where's the manners? " Her cheeks puffed out a bit. They always didwhen she was mad. She then poked his chest. "I think ypu better start bing nicer to me Sir."

Palmoun

Old 06-06-2011, 02:53 AM

Damien smirked when he heard her and looked down at her. She sure did want to act all big and mighty when she knew nothing, nothing at all. "and I know exactly who you are. Your the idiot princess who knows nothing about he outside world. You should know better then to take a ride from a stranger." he said as he looked at her. A laugh then shook him when he heard her and he shook his head, "I will start to be nicer when you start to act like a normal person and maybe a little bit smarter." he said and then started to make his way out of there, he didn't want to listen to her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 06:08 PM

Jazmine's cheeks puffed up even more. "Why you..." She wanted to chase after him, but she stopped when she got a glance at the giant clock that was placed in the center of the city. "Damn...you got lucky..." she then ran off, heading for the palace, about halfway there she took off her heels. She ran alot faster after she had taken off her heels. She soon arrived at the palace and immediatly headed for her room and changed into her ball gown. The maids helped her with her hair while she did her make up. It wasn't long untill she was finally dressed and on her way to the ball room, looking him best. Meanwhile the king summoned the new guard to his presence to ask him how the day went.

Palmoun

Old 06-06-2011, 08:18 PM

Damien smirked when he saw her not chasing after him anymore and instead was headed towards the castle. He switched directions easily and followed her in the shadows like before. She really was a idiot not to realize that she was the one perosn in this place that couldn't risk being taken away. She was very valuable and yet she treated everything like no one was out to get her. When they got to the castle he followed her to her room and once the maids got ahold of her he stayed outside of her room. When the guards came he sighed and followed them to the king. "your daughters a idiot." he said blutly right when he got into the same room as him. "actually she is a brainless buffon, probably dunner then any girl I have ever met." he said as he stuck his hands into his pockets.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 08:43 PM

The king frowned. "Silence. Don't speak of my daughter that way. She's not what you say she is. She is just innocent to the outside world, and that must be protected." He sighed. "Putting that aside, I trust that today went well. No one touched her right?" He then added. "Also, you are to attend the ball tonight. Though, you can not go looking like that. The rules stay the same. Protect her and don't let her see you." He stood up from his throne and walked over to him.

Palmoun

Old 06-06-2011, 09:32 PM

Damien sighed when he heard him and should of guessed that the king kept hte princess sheltered. She may be innocent but it wasn't a good thing to be when you where in the outside world. When the king came close he looked at him, "She may be innocent but that isn't something a princess should be about the outside world. She should know more if she is to take the throne and not be some sheltered little kid." he said as he looked at him. "but as you requested I kept her safe, some guy tried to take her out of the kingdom but I stopped them before they could get close. I had some contact with the princess but she doesn't know who I am." he said and then nodded, "and I do have something more formal to wear to the ball if you wish and I will do as I have all my life. Protected the people I am payed to protect."

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 09:56 PM

The king nodded. "I see, good work. Expect a bonus in your pay. Though I will take some out from coming into contact with her. Be more careful next time." He then said. "You may leave now. Keep up the good work." He then have the guards show him out. Meanwhile, Jazmine was preparing for tonight. She was in the ball room, sitting on the throne that was placed, there was a larger one beside her that was for her father. Her guest started to crowd into the ball room. Her father also entered. He came up behind her and said. "There honey, go socalize..." Jazmine nodded and walked out onto the floor where people greeted her.

Palmoun

Old 06-06-2011, 11:19 PM

Damien nodded when he heard him and hoped that his bonus was more then how much he was taking out. "I will be much more carefull next time." he said and then nodded. He followed the guards out of there and then headed out of there quickly. After less then a half a hour he came back and was in better clothing. He could even pass for a prince if he wanted to. He headed into the ball room and blended in right away. He made sure that he was close enough to Jazmine and yet far enough that she wouldn't notice him. he had to keep up the apperence that he was just another face in the crowd.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 05:08 AM

Jazmine seemed to be looking for someone. She was looking for that Prince that saved her from the crowd earlier today. He waid he was attending. Before she knew it though, the prince had tapped her on the shoulder and held out his hand. He waited for Jazmine to take it, and when she did, he kissed her hand gently. "Nice to see you again." Jazmine blushed and then said. "You too..." She was soon asked to dance and when she was out on the dance floor with him, he had pressed her body close to him. "You know princess you really are very cute..." Jazmine just smiled, a blush on her face. What Jazmine didn't know is that this prince wasn't really a prince. As the night progressed, she had found herself spending almost the whole night with the prince. "Come with me, I must show you something." He held out his hand. Jazmine nodded and he led her away from the ball room and to the garden where there was a new fountain installed in the middle of huge garden. She smiled. "Its beautiful..." He smiled. "I'm glad you think so..." He had everything planned out. He saves the Princess. Check. He then whoos her with a dance. Check. Get her to trust him. Check. Get her alone. Check. Now all he had to do was take her with him quietly, without anyone notcing. How would he do that? Well simple. He turned her around, pulling her into a kiss. The Princess became weak kneed. Then while her guard was down, he spun her back around, tying her arms behind her, and before she could say anything, he tied a piece of cloth around her mouth. Check.

Palmoun

Old 06-07-2011, 10:57 AM

Damien was starting to enjoy himself, no one was bothering him but plently were watching him. He could see the girls wathing hikmand the want in there eyes. Yet no one was going to dance with him, he was to watch the princess and that was it. When he saw a prince take a interest in her he got suspicious, he didn't look like any prince he recgonized. He followed them outside and sighed when he saw them kissing. But a slight chuckle came to him when he saw the prince try to kidnap her. Quickly he appeared behind him and brought out a dagger, "you know, your pathetic." he said and then stabbed the guy in the back before picking him up. Hethen threw him over the wall totje palace before Turning back to the princess. "you know, your a pain in the ass." he said before cutting her hands free. He then dissappeared into the shadows before she could see who it was.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 03:00 PM

Jazmine was scared. She knew now that this wasn't a prince and now she was going to die. Or so she thought. She soon felt the man being ripped away from her. She heard some struggle for a moment. It soon got quiet. She then heard a voice saying she was a pain in the ass, her cheeks puffed again, she turned around when her hands were free, but he had already left. She removed the cloth around her mouth before sighing. "Well thank you..." she then thought about what her rescuer said. "I'm not a pain in the ass!!" She yelled out into the darkness and sighed. She didn't go back. She was depressed now. She moved out into the center of the garden, staring at the fountain that she thought meant something, but in reality meant nothing. Neither did that kiss. She had been played like a violin. She that he loved her. He sure did act like it. It was nice to feel loved, and not because she was the princess, because of her. She got down on her knees, feeling the tears. She now realized how helpless she was. She should have known. A normal prince wouldn't have done this for her. She would have to get stronger.

Palmoun

Old 06-07-2011, 07:30 PM

Damien waited for her to go back into thr castle and join the party again. He couldn't help but smirk when he heard her yell at him. She may not have strength in power but when it came to strength in spirit he doubt anyone could rival her. He was about to head back into the party when he saw her move, but it wasn't to her feet. Instead she kneeled on the ground and he could tell by the way her shoulders shook that she was crying. He sighed and knew that he couldn't leave her like this, it would get him in trouble as her guard. He he looked around and a simple white rose stood out. Quickly he picked it and then took the thorns off of it. Slowly and quietly he made his way towards her. He soon stood behind her without her knowing. Gently he tucked the white rose behind her ear and said softly, "life throws us obsticals, we have a choice of letting those obsticals stop us or finding a way over it and in the end ending up stringer then before. So pick yourself up and stop mopping around like some kind of dog that has just been whipped." he said and then just as before dissappeared into the darkness to wath her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 07:49 PM

Jazmine was unware of what was going on. She listened to the voice. The voice seemed to calm her. She placed a hand at the rose behind her ear. she turned around when the voice stopped, but no one was there. She took out the rose and her eyes widened just a tad. A thornless white rose. She read about this in a book. Thornless white rose repersents first love (It does, I remember doing a report on it for english class) She smiled and then put it back behind her ear before standing up and heading back to the ball. The rest of the night went smoothly. She danced with a few real princes. They were all very nice, but none of them interested her. Her gifts were alright. However she already had everything. Her father was more concerned if she had chosen a future spouse or not. She hadn't. She told her dad it would take time, he understood. That same night, after everyone was left, she stood in the middle of the ball room, staring at that flower.