Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 07:22 PM

Name:Iku
Bio: he's the son of a mighty warlord and has no mother. He's a very lonely boy.
Pic: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ZdicRdsKeN6McA

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 07:33 PM

Name: Eira
Bio: Her father is another warlord, sworn enemy of Iku's father. Her mother died when she was little so she is a bit of a tomboy.
Pic:
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...avenskar-1.jpg

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 07:46 PM

Iku lie on his bed all alone in the dark. All his dad had been doin lately was fight. War after war after war. It was how Iku's life had always been. Hi mom had left long ago for that very reason...war. He screamed and threw a vase at the wall. When that wasn't enough, he broke a few picture frames. He then sat on the floor and picked up the glass. When picking it up, a sharp shard jabbed deep into his palm. He pulled it out and threw it at his cat, kiko. The cat hissed and ran down the hall. Iku had to get out of here. It was lonely and boring. He figured he'd go see a cousin. He went to the stables and got a large black steed. He rode over to the kingdom they were currently in war with. His cousin lived here. He had a dark cloak pulled around his face. Being noticed here could be fatal for him. He knocked on his cousin's door and was invited in. His cousin giggled when she saw him. "Hi, Kai" he muttered. "Iku!!"she squeed. He shushed her. "Shut up fool!" he glared. He knew getting caught would suck and there weren't any other boys in this kingdom named Iku.

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 08:00 PM

Eira looked up at the sky and then back at her feet. She didn't want to go inside. Her father was having a party inside. For what? Who knew. most likely telling of his wonderful new plot. She sighed and fixed her dress. SHe had to wear a nice one. It was a long red dress that showed off her figure. Too much. Her father, go figure, had picked it out. He wanted her to meet a nice guy. Well, she wouldn't meet him here.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 08:12 PM

Iku sighed and went to Kai's window with his owl. He sent a letter to his dad saying he'd be gone for about a week. His dad wouldn't really worry. Iku had plenty of weapons and skills to stay safe. His cousin Kai jumped on him. "I missed you sooo much." he shoved her off. "Ugh, get off of me. Geez Kai personal space please." she was thirteen and full of energy. She grabbed some really sugary food from the pantry and handed, well threw it, to Iku. "Eat that!" she said this excitedly. He took a bite. It was ok. "I made it by myself." "It's good." he smiled. Kai lived with Iku's mom since she had lost her parents when she was two. "Where's mom?" Iku asked hoping she wasn't home. "O she'll be gone for about three weeks." he smiled. Then Kai dragged him outside. He pulled up his hood even though it was kind of dark. She led him to the warlord's castle. He jerked away. "No!" he whispered. "Come on it'll be fun!!!" she whined. "We will die if we go in there!" he pleaded. "Chicken." she rolled her eyes. That made Iku snap. "Am not! Fine let's go!" Kai smiled. She had gotten her way. The sneaked in and spied on a party. Iku and Kai snuck a few treats when no one was looking. "Hehe" Kai giggled. Iku and Kai were eating sweets and not really being as quiet as they should.

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 08:17 PM

Eira sighed and walked into the house. She got back to the party and went over to one table of food. She took some and heard people laughing. She really didn't care though. Not right now. She wanted to get out of this dress. One of her father's men came over to her and put his hand on her back. She stiffened and as he spoke she looked up at him. She glared at him and smacked his arm away. She walked away and crossed her arms. She headed down a hall and sat there by herself. It was nice and quiet out here.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 08:23 PM

Iku blushed when he saw a pretty girl walk past them and into a hall. He had on a mask so he wouldn't be noticed. H went after her. When she went and sat down, he sat beside her. He waved. "Hi." he looked at her. She was even prettier up close. He waited for her to respond.

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 08:25 PM

Eira looked at the guy next to her and smiled lightly. "Hi." She put her chin on her knees and then looked back at him. "Have we met before? You don't look familiar...that mask doesn't help though." She smiled a little more and then sighed lightly.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 08:46 PM

"Naw we haven't meet, but I can't take off the mask." he sighed "That man that touched you was quite a perv huh?" he had tried to change the subject off of him. Then he ask. "If I may ask...What is you name?" he had no idea that she was the lords daughter his question would tell her that he wasn't from this kingdom.

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 08:49 PM

Eira nodded. "Yeah...he's very touchy feely." She sighed and then looked at him again. "You aren't from around here...if you were you'd know who I am." She shrugged and leaned against the wall. "I'm Eira...you are? Unless I can't know that either." He was very mysterious. She liked that.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 09:12 PM

"Sorry can tell." he smirked slightly under his mask. "And I'm definatly not from here. I'm not even really invited." he was sure his cousin was still gorging on sweet food he had a little while to talk. "So...how old are you Eira?"

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 09:17 PM

Eira shook her head, smiling lightly. "I'm sixteen....can I know that about you at least?" SHe laughed and looked over his face. She didn't understand why he was being so mysterious.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 09:21 PM

"Ok I guess that information won't expose me. I'm 17. If I told you who I was, you might not like me." he said this with a faint hint of sadness. He knew that people of this kingdom hated his dad and therefore hated him. "You might even have me killed." he smiled lightly under his mask. Only his eyes showed.

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 09:24 PM

Eira tilted her head a bit in confusion. Her eyes widened and she grabbed his hand. She pulled him up the stairs and into her room. "You're from the other kingdom?! Are you insane?! Do you know how many people down there want everyone there dead? You're lucky I'm not like that. I'm just sick of the fighting."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 09:31 PM

He took off his mask. "Yeah me too. my mom and cousin live here I came for a visit. My name Iku." he hoped she didn't recognize his name. He sure had recognized her when she told him. He hated this war. She was pretty, but he knew they would never be able to be even friends as long as this war was going on. He sighed. "War sucks so much. I've been a part of war since I was little." he remebered the first war he ever saw. He was three and mom had run away on a horse while guns and bombs blasted everywhere. Buildings fell, children screamed in fear. He hated what war did.

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 09:35 PM

"Wow...you are crazy. You're his son and you come here?" She laughed and sat on her bed, putting her head in her hands. "I just don't understand why you're here. It's like you want to die." She looked up at him, taking in his features. He was very handsome. She looked down, blushing a bit.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 09:45 PM

"Naw, I just needed some excitement. My room can be so boring." he smiled at her small blush. She was cute. "So. what's the party for?" he wondered why someone would have a party in a time of war. "Is there a birthday or something?"

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 09:52 PM

Eira shrugged and looked up at him. "Not sure. My dad probably has some sort of plan to get your place...it probably won't work." She sighed and stood up. "I have to change. She grabbed clothes and went into her bathroom. She came back out in a black tank top and jean shorts. "There."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 09:58 PM

He smiled. "I like that better than the dress it suits you." he thought she hadn't seemed the prim and proper type. "Well I'm glad I won't be home when your dad attacks. I like living. Just to tell you how much my dad loves me my room is the weakest point in the castle." he laughed. "He's a jerk huh? So what about your dad? Is he pretty nice." Iku didn't think a warlord could be nice, but he figured it was worth asking. He had only seen creul heartless people when it came to warlords. They'd often give up the lives of even their own families just to escape a stronger enemy.

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 10:04 PM

Eira blushed again and looked away. She listened to him and frowned. She looked at him and shook her head. "No, he's not. He shuts me up here or makes me train. He wants to make me an assassin." She shrugged and then looked at her hands. "my mom died when I was ten...he told me that she deserved to die. She was trying to put an end to the war that we needed to survive."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 10:14 PM

Iku frowned. He was sort of afriad she might cry and ran up and huger her. "It's ok..you'll find someone to love you I promise." h was beginning to hope that might be him one day. He blushed slightly. He smiled and looked into her eyes. "You train? Have you gotten good?" he wondered if she liked training as much as him. It was very stress reliving in his opinion. He could break things, and shoot things, and cut things. He was always needing to get out excess stress. He also needed to get out depression sometimes. He didn't have anyone to care about him or even a friend at his home. Even the maids and servants didn't care to be around him.

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 10:18 PM

Eira's eyes went wide as he hugged her. She smiled and looked at him. "I'm fine. It's not like I'm going to cry." She hadn't done that...well, she wasn't sure in how long. she did want to find someone one day though. She shrugged and looked at her hands. "My dad says I'm not good enough yet he hasn't been able to find someone to beat me." She shook her head and then sat back down on her bed.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 10:42 PM

"your dads a jerk." he felt slight anger. It wasn't fair! She was so nice and sweet and her dad treated her like that! "It's not fair that we can't just be normal kids with normal lives." he sighed. "But we can't change that." he smiled. "Can we be friends? Like send letters or something?" he hoped so he was starting to lime her alot.

miss_afi
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2011, 10:44 PM

Eira shrugged. "I'm used to it." She looked at him when he asked if they could be friends. "That sounds nice...but, instead of sending letters..." She stood up and put her boots on. She grabbed his hand and then the mask, putting it back on him. "Just to be safe. We'll get your cousin out of here and then I want to show you a place I go."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-07-2011, 10:52 PM

He nodded. "That would be great." he smiled. Then took her to his cousin. "Hey..Kai..stop eating and come on" she almost screamed when she saw Eira, but Iku clamped a hand over her mouth. "ssshhh..." he whispered. Then he took her home. "Where do you want me to meet you?" he asked her sure he could find it if she told him where.