Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 04-04-2012, 02:26 AM

Gloira blinks tilts her head looking at Aero "Oh? well I can help you with your studies. It would give us time to know each other Prince Aero." reaches taking her father's hand with both hand. "Can I daddy? I mean its going to be an while since we leave right. I can help the prince with his studies." clearly the princess wanted every moment with Aero. Richard didn't like this cause then the prince wouldn't have much of free time even if he didn't have much free time anyway.

The door opens as a guard comes in "I'm sorry your majesty. But we need Sir Richard..there are some problems with the recuits. And we need him to take care of them." Richard sighs there was always a problem with a trainee. Aero's father looks over at the guard then to Richard and nods. Richard stands up slowly and bows. "Forgive me your majesties." He steps away and would run into a maid on purpose taking the maid drop a tray lucky nothing was on it except a few silverware. Richard behinds down and helps the maid while doing it he slips a note under the prince's pocket. He looks up at him before he looks down "I'm sorry miss." standing up once the maid was then leaves. Gloira watches the scene and rolls her eyes "For a knight he don't speak much."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-04-2012, 02:57 AM

Aero glanced down at his lap. He takes a breath, and remained at the dinner with the other members in the dinning room. He didn't quite agree to what the princess wanted. He would rather not have to spend every waking moment with her. After he was done, he excuses himself. He would return to his room, and open the letter looking down at it.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 03:22 AM

Richard returns to his room and strips off his armor then heads to the bathroom to take a shower. There was so much on his mind and wish one thing he didn't want to do. It was something he had writen in the letter he had gave his beloved prince. When the prince open it up to read it would say:

My beloved prince,

I love you with all my heart and soul. And you know I always will and I so wish this marriage didn't happen. It tears me up inside to know that someone else will have you. I want to have you first to feel your skin on mine..to feel your lips on mine. Everytime I think that I won't be able to feel you with me. My heart breaks. I have decide if you did marry I will retire from my postion as second-in-command cause I can't bare to see you with someone else. Please don't let anyone see this letter..it was very risky for me to write this. So once you are done reading this letter please destory it.

Love,
Your Knight

Richard leans against the wall closing his eyes. He lets the water rush down his body smoothing his muscles and some battle scars he had gotten thru battles he had been in. Richard washes himself and would get out of the bathroom before he gets out of the bathroom and puts on some pants. he walks over to the window and stares at the full moon looking at the stars. He grabs a bottle of wine from the table and pours him some into the glass as he takes a sip of it.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-04-2012, 08:30 PM

Aero looks down a bit. He sits the letter in a basin, setting it on fire. A slight sigh escapes his lips. He was in the middle of a horrible situation. Refuse to marry, and dishonor the kingdom and his father. Or, he could do as he was told, and lose the one he truly loved. He looks away from the burning letter and walks to his bed. He had no more energy left, slipping into bed under the covers. He refuses to move.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 08:41 PM

Richard rubs the back of his neck as he sets the glass down. He couldn't stop thinking about Aero and him being alone in his room. And didn't know what the prince was thinking after reading the letter. He grabs a shirt and slip it on as he had to walk around. He wasn't sleep and figuring alittle bit of walking around would help. Richard walked out of his room and heads down the hallway. He place his hands into his pocket and found himself heading toward the prince's room. Once he gotten there he takes an look around before opens the door and slowly walks inside.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-04-2012, 09:11 PM

Aero herd the door open, but he refused to move from under the covers of his bed.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 09:18 PM

Richard close the door behind him and locks it. He looks over seeing Aero in bed and sighs deeply. Moving over to the bed and bents down next to his side of the bed. "Aero are you upset with me?" says reaching up and brushes some hair back from Aero's face while looking at him in the dark. "I want you to know how I felt. But forgive me your highness if I have upset you. I didn't meant to be." says looking down sighs deeply.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-04-2012, 09:20 PM

"Either way I lose and get hurt, so why does it matter anymore how I feel and what I want" he says pulling away from the knight's hand. He suddenly didn't want to be touched by anyone, he just wanted to be left alone in bed to rest and relax.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 09:56 PM

Richard looks at him as it was sad to be like this. He hated that law but he was just a servent himself under it like most people even thought he was a knight.So he didn't know what want to say to make the prince feel better. He sighs deeply and stands up "I will see you in the morning, Prince Aero. Sleep well." says. Richard turns away from the bed and heads to the door. He unlocks the door and walks out closin the door behind him. Richard returns to his room and heads to bed himself.

Meanwhile the princess had been walkng thru the hallway and stop when she came around the corner just intim to see the knight coming out of the prince's room. She blink tilts her head as she wonder what that was all about. But it was to late in the evening to ask the prince so she return to her room.

Last edited by Bellinda; 04-04-2012 at 09:58 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-04-2012, 10:00 PM

Aero dosn't move. He sighs and slowly curls up more into his bed saying nothing for the rest of the night. In the morning he woke before anyone, he goes to the stables, and retrieves his horse. He told the guards to open the gates and reluctantly they did. He didn't care if he got into trouble, he takes off across the land, needing time to think and to rest.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 10:18 PM

Richard would wake up with loud knocking on the door as he rubs his eyes and one the guards came in "Sir Richard, Prince Aero has left the castle on his horse." Richard blinks and yells at the guard "Why in the hell didn't you stop him? He knows how dangerous it is out there..." pulls the covers off and struggles to get dress didn't care of the guard was standing there or not. "Get my horse ready now with a few knights." the guards bows before heading out to do what he was told. What was Aero thinkin..yea he knew Aero was upset but leave he protection of the castle with guards put him in higher risk of him getting killed or kidnapped. He had to get Aero back without the king or the advisor knowing about it. Richard rushes out of his room fixing his cloak before head out to his horse and the other knights waiting for him then heads out to search for Aero. Since Aero left earily in the mornin it was hard to tell how far he was.

The princess would wake up not sure who she should talk to so she would head to her father's room. She walks out of her room that they was staying in and heads to her father's room. She knocks "Father? are you awake? there is something I need to talk to you about." says loudly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-04-2012, 10:24 PM

Aero took his horse to a hidden spring, that he and his motheer had come to often when she was still alive. No one knew anout it, but it was a beautiful place. He lets his horse drink out of the lake, as he moves to the flowers his mother had planted long ago. They were in bloom this time of year, their bright colors shining in the sun he smiles a bit.

The king wakes and moves to the door "yes daughter?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 10:36 PM

Richard decides they need to split up to search for the prince. Cause he didn't know where he could be as he heels his horse and starts galloping along the path. "Where are you?" says to himself and sighs deeply.

Gloira would sighs deeply "It may be nothing but last night I couldn't sleep so I decide to walk around the castle. And I saw something odd..I don't know what is going on between Prince Aero and that knight, Sir Richard. But I saw him coming out of the prince's room when I turn the corner lucky he didn't see me..but I think something is going on with those two." looking at her father.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-04-2012, 10:54 PM

Aero slowly sat by the lake and takes a breath. He looks out at the water and sighs slightly.

"I'm sure it is nothing dear, but if it is bothering you that much, we can talk to the king about it" her father says.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-05-2012, 02:01 AM

Richard heard water figuring there had to be a spring near by. He gets off his horse and grabs the rains of it as he walks towards it. He thought he saw something wasn't sure who it was. Richard had to be careful as he grips onto the hilt of his sword with his free hand and begans to walk towards the spring slowly.

"Maybe it was nothing after all the knight is the prince's guard after all. Sorry for disturbing you father...I just thought something was wrong with the prince.. he seem depressed last night..do you think he likes me?" looking at him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-05-2012, 08:33 PM

Aero herd the approaching footsteps. He stands and freezes. His eyes travel over to where they were coming from.

"I think you two will make a fine couple" he smiles and strokes her cheek.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-05-2012, 09:21 PM

Richard would finally come out of the clearing and looks over seeing Aero. "Your highness!" says letting go of his horse's rains before running over to him. But stops not sure if he should hug him or not. So he jus drops to one and bows "I am relieve you are safe..but you know how dangerous it can be out here for you." says staring at the ground. His body was shaking from fear of loosing Aero since he was so worried.

The princess blushes and nods "Yes I think we will be too." hugging her father.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-05-2012, 11:55 PM

He looks at him then away. "So now your being formal?" he sighs and walks away to his horse. "I am fine sir, I do not always need a babysitter, I must learn to do things for myself eventually" he mounts his horse, and turns it back to the road galloping off.

He smiles and hugs his daughter.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-06-2012, 02:48 AM

Richard looks up and sighs deeply. He gets up and jumps onto his horse then goes after Aero "Aero wait...look I have to do this cause if my men found us they would report me.." says keeping up with Aero. "Hey slow down Aero..please.." says. His horse would end up catching up with Aero's horse.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-06-2012, 02:58 AM

"I get it, I'm just a job to you who is not worth fighting for, don't worry, if thats what you want that is all you'll be to me as well. I will fufill my duty as prince, and you won't have to worry about it anymore" he kicked the sides of his horse, so it sped up taking off down the road.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-06-2012, 03:13 AM

"Aero.." says to himself. He knew he messed up by that letter only wish he could turn back time. He only wish this didn't come between him now he didn't know what to do. But he couldn't leave the prince alone. So he would try to catch up but Aero's horse was faster. He would keep up not sure where the other knights was. He knew it was dangerous and the prince was just asking for trouble. As there was a group of bandits near by seeing the prince running on his horse down the path. The leader would motion his men and heads out going after the prince. As the leader of the bandits like what he saw and was going to get the prince and maybe get something for the prince.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-06-2012, 03:17 AM

He looks back over his shoulder a bit at Richard. He would sigh a bit, and slowly begin to pull on the reins to slow his horse down even just a little for the knight. He takes a breath and sighs.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-06-2012, 03:53 AM

Out of nowhere an arrow flies toward Richard. Right away he was alert and grabs his sword then swings it cuts the arow before it had a chance to hit him. Richard looks around where the arrow came from before he heard voices and yells as they came out of the forest to circle both Richard and Aero. Lucky he did catch up to Aero before he looks over at the leader who rides alittle closer "Why don't you hand over the prince and I will spare your life?" Richard keeps close to Aero as he jumps off his horse and holds his sword. "Never..no one is taking my love from me." he said it but he knew it wouldn't matter the bandits would be dead before they had the chance to tell anyone. The leader would laugh at what he heard "Now that is the funnies thing I ever heard...since when a knight is inlove the prince..well it don't matter you won't see the prince again after I am done with you..get him boys" Richard growls as he was praticely out numbered here and there was no way he was going let them take away Aero from him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-06-2012, 10:18 PM

Aero took a breath he wasn't about to let Richard fight alone. He had been training in swordfighting himself, and had brought his own sword with him. He wasn't foolish enough to go out unarmed. He looked around at the bandits, and slowly moved his hand to the hilt of his blade. He wouldn't draw yet, he would wait until the moment was right.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-08-2012, 02:13 AM

Richard knew the prince was train but he wasn't to sure that this was for the prince. Of course he wasn't going to agrue with Aero gripping onto the hilt of his sword. "Get ready, my prince..." soon after he said that. Two of the bandits come charging in toward the knight and the prince. Richard would dodges one who was trying to aim at his head while the other just trys to tackle the prince. He sure wasn't going to let anyone live now they knew his secret cause if one lives he just would say goodbye to everything if someone got to the castle and to the king even to the advisor, his father.