XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 07-28-2012, 05:29 AM

Sea-fairing civilian's, a rather friendly disposition, and spontaneous events. That's what you may find you board and venture out on 'The Dagger's Edge'. The Captain is young, but she's wise--wisdom and might carry this captain and her crew farther than most of the blabbering vandal's out at sea. She may be pretty, but she not a force to be reckoned with. Her crew love and respect her as she is a fair captain, though other pirate's and less-civilized folk take her for a joke or chase after her coat tail's.

'...Whether out at sea or docked at port, would you like to join me on 'The Dagger's Edge?...'

Name: Rainilda “Reign” Braziliano

DOB (date of birth): July 16, 1660

Race: Human

Height: 5' 6”

Weight: 140

Appearance: She has long wavy henna hair--that is either in a a bun or kept down, pale skin, with an oval shaped face, and beautiful cerulean blue eyes. Her body is curvy and rather strong as she works along side her crew at times—an is frequently on the move. She also has the words 'Om door te gaan waar hij begon ..' (To continue what he started..) tattooed on the right side of her neck.

She wears a lovely patterned burgundy hat that curls upward on one side, with large black and red feather's protruding from one side. She wear's khaki pants, that she tucks into her knee high black leather boots. A fancy black bodice with a white large puffy sleeved shirt that she keeps tucked in, along with a tailed brown overcoat adorned with an eloquent design. She also wears various long rings of onyx and garnet.

Personality: She's accepting, receptive, open-minded, and has faith in herself and other's. Once you cross her, be prepared for a tongue lashing or worse.

Likes: She enjoys going swimming, walking up and down sandy shorelines, conversing with her crew and people she meets at taverns, and writing and reading fine works of literature. She has a soft spot in her heart for animals (She has three cats on board—Cali, Francis, and Jack.), fine fruity liquors (peach, banana, and green apple), dark chocolate, and certain fruits (peaches, banana's, honey dew, and watermelon).

Dislikes: Endangering her crew, getting shot, having to go behind her crew and correct critical mistakes, buzz kills, bombardier’s (who attempt to sink, pillage, and harm her crew), and disloyalty (lie's, theift, etc.).

Hobbies: Reading, writing, dueling, sewing, star-gazing, fishing, sailing, and cooking.

History: Her Mother was of Nobility, but was disowned after she fled from home (taking most of her families fortune with her) and started seeing her Father. Soon after, they got married, living happily off the cost of Holland. Her Mother died from complications, after giving birth to her Daughter. So, she grew up with her Father, who taught her everything he knew and saw to it that she received a proper education. When she was fifteen he passed away, soon after that she set off into the world her Father told her in her bedtime stories. A few years after that she acquired her first ship and crew, a period of time passed and she received a larger ship from a carpenter that was admiring her. Though they never got together (they stayed close friends), she thanked him for the ship and it's beauty, even paid him handsomely for its fine craftsmanship. The ship itself was a Brig, which she christened 'The Dagger's Edge'. Other than that not much is known about her, as she is rather shy when it comes to speaking of her past.

Relatives: Charlotte A Winthrop (Mother)[deceased], Roche Braziliano (Father)[deceased]

Status: Single, Never Married (No Children Out of Wedlock.)

Weapons: She keeps a loaded blunderbuss holstered on her side at all times, a sheathed cutlass on her belt, a dirk at her side, and a knife in her boot.

Other information: She speaks fluent English and Dutch, as her Mother was English, and her Father was Dutch.

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 07-28-2012 at 10:30 AM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-28-2012, 05:41 AM

Name: Hisao Uyeda
Date of Birth: August 31, 1658
Race: Werewolf
Height: 5'6
Weight: 159 lbs.

- Character's Appearance:
....... Hisao's oriental ancestry is completely obvious, his werewolf ancestry gives him some odds traits hinting to his darker parentage; yet remain barely noticeable. His combined ancestry is what gives him a creepy attractive aura in his appearance in a unsettling way.
....... His physique is athletic, yet oddly elegant due to his werewolf ancestry. He has slightly pointy ears that are barely noticeable. The rest of his features are like a humans; a delicate nose, high cheekbones and attractive shaped lips. His skin is a pale oriental, golden tan in color and relatively hairless. His eyes are exoticly shaped and glow dangerously; the color of his eyes are almond brown that surround a honey brown which emanates from the pupils.
....... His hair is fine, straight, soot-black in color and waist length with chooped layers. Which he offend has pulled back, but some strains fall loosely around his face and neck. His face is nearly flawless due to a scar leading from the right corner of his left eye diagonal to his jawline.
....... Often you can find Hisao wearing a traditional black kimono he uses as a coat, it is tattered on the ends and faded. Underneath the kimono he wears a black sode (kimono) that he wear loosely. He wear loose fitting pant, black in color that he tucks under his black leather, knee high boots. He wears a purple with a silver dragon decorated datemaki (wide undersash) to keep it all together; he lets the ends hang to the right, they stop at his knee. He keeps his weapons tied to his left side.

Likes: He enjoys reading anything involving Human Anatomy, Herbs; deadly or healing, or Medical Terminology. He enjoys being alone but the occasional drinking game. He enjoys pain, rather self inflicted or others; to a curtain prospect. Being a creature of the night, he loves the dark and Astrology. Also enjoys good oriental music.
Dislikes: He doesn't like questions pertaining to his past, men treating women wrongly, hurting women or children.
Hobbies: Reading, Astrology, playing the Shamisen (Banjo like lute with three strings), and cooking.
Character's History:
....... Hisao was a local rice farmer's son, they lived life as a normal poor family. His mother taught his siblings and himself everything she could teach them, which mostly came from books she could barrow from the other villagers. His sister always played her shamisen late at night, which offend drove him and his brother nuts. One gloomy evening a traveler came to the door; he harbored a terrible secret. That night was tragic when the guest slaughter all but him. Alone, he burnt down the farm and left with only the Shemisen and the one book his mother owned.
....... He slowly made his way to another country, still looking for the stranger; hoping to repay his families favor.

Relatives:
- Fumiko Uyeda
Mother; Deceased
- Ryo Uyeda
Father; Deceased
- Ryoichi Uyeda
Brother; Deceased
- Sadako Uyeda
Sister; Deceased

Character's Weapons:
....... - Daisho: A traditional katana paired with a matching wakizashi.
....... The handles are wrapped in black leather with brass studs; inside the katana handle is a hidden throwing knife.

Other Information:
....... In trying to describe this young man, "dark" is the best term that comes to mind. His aura portrays a tragic past that almost ended in death, which changed him significantly. He appears at times two have multiple personalities; one being sarcastic and distant, other times being seductive and cruel.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-28-2012, 06:53 AM

Rainilda had finally clambered up onto the dock after her latest trip she was finally back in Tortuga. The fimiliar sounds and smells made her grin, she was home. She made her way through the crowds with her first mate and most of her crew following directly behind her, the rest staying behind to guard the Brig.

The lot of them made their way to one to the more popular Tavern's (The Cove) they frequented every time they were there. Reign made her way to the bar and sat down in a nearby available chair, "Banana liquoir, but if you're out--some rum, please?"

The bar maiden smiled warmly, fixed her a tankard of banana liquor, and pushed it over to her, "On the house. Glad to see my favorite--still only, maiden pirate back in town. How did your voyage go? Not trouble, I hope."

Reign grinned looking down upon the yellowish liquid, "Thank you, good to see you, too. The voyage went as planned, no plastered looter tried to bombard my ship and no bad storms either. I'm just happy I got back a day earlier, than I had originally planned. Anything new since I left? Michael still working on that Balener, or did he start something new?"

By the time Reign had finished her sentence, the bar maiden had walked off to serve a customer toward the back of the tavern, and Reign gave up. She started drinking her liquor savoring the taste--letting some of it sit on he tongue with her eyes closed, then signing. As she breathing in the fragrant air surrounding her, Home, she thought, ..is where the heart it most happy. God, I haven't been that homesick in so long and I ran out of my favorite alcohol's--at least I can replenish my stores on the ship..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-28-2012, 07:40 AM

Hisao walked down the crowded streets of Tortuga, the local street girls touched his shoulders and make their seducing gestures; but he would just brush past them. He had been there for less then a week and the scent had long faded. He been to every tavern but no one would ship out with him, annoyed he went back to the tavern he was staying at.

He entered The Cove, there were new faces and scents everyday but this time there was a single female. Hisao looked her up and down when he pasted her, she dressed differently then the girls on the street; he found it refreshing. He found a seat down at the end of the bar and sat down. Without words a bar maiden filled a glass full of rum then placed it in front of him, he nodded a thanks as she walked away. The dark musky liquor swashed in the glass while he twisted it, Rum wasn't his favorite but it was the best tasting drink he found in this country. Closing his eyes, he emptied the glass and placed it down hard. He could feel eyes on him, along with multiple conversations going on at once but nothing worth while.

He was snapped out of thoughts when a bar maid place a long casket on the bar in front of him. "Would you play your instrument again? I enjoy hearing you play." She said so sweetly, she had tried to lighted his mood over the days yet nothing seemed to work. He sign and replied so simply. "Not today."

"Please?" She begged lightly. "You play so beauty, doesn't he girls?" She asked to all her co-workers. Hesitantly he looked at the girl and the others; most cheered in delight but he never opened the casket.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-28-2012, 08:59 AM

Reign looked around, all the face's seemed familiar except one young oriental man. She spoke quietly to the bar maiden, "Charity whose the new face here? How long has he been here?"

"Dunno, he's been here for about a week. He play some mighty beautiful music and he's not really into the type of women around here. He was looking at you though, Sweetie. You're the only pure thing around these parts," Charity grinned.

Rainilda was taking along drink from her tankard had begun to choke on her response. Her first mate, who was seated beside her patted her back and chuckled as he saw her blush, "Easy, Charity. You're going to make my Captain choke death."

Charity continued to grin, as Reign straightened up her posture, let out her final cough, and cleared her throat. Though her face was still quite red, "Well, Charity, unlike the Harlot's. I've got an agenda and schedule to match it, I myself have never had time to give so much as a glance to a man, let alone an invited dinner with one. Take it from Michael--he's still head over hills for me. I strictly stated when gave me the Brig, I mean--you were there. You know what word's were passed between him and I. Which was after I politely forced that handsome payment on him and I christened my ship--that was just a few years ago."

Charity nodded in silent agreement and left with a pitcher of mead and rum to re-fill empty tankards.

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 07-28-2012 at 10:17 AM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-28-2012, 09:57 AM

The maiden jumped with excitement when Hisao finally opened the casket; he genitally connected the shamisen together while she happily stated. "Everyone quiet down and listen." She sat on the floor and leaned towards him, waiting as he pick up his bachi and toned the instrument.

When the bar came to a near silence; he took a deep breath and played the same song he played the nights before. He didn't understand why but the young bar maiden loved to hear it and always asked him to play. Offend she would asked him to teach her but he always refused.

The girl smiled and closed her eyes, she acted as if she was hypnotized by the sound. She was the only one he met in his travels that loved the shamisen as much as his sister. As he played another maiden refilled his drink and he nodded in thanks.

The other young maiden hugged the serving plate and stood near him, enjoying the music along with the first maiden. When the music was over the serving maiden left, the one on the floor had opened her eyes. "You play so beautifully." She stated in a peaceful tone, once again he nodded in reply and started to place the instrument up.

The maiden sadden with him taking it apart had to leave to serve another customer, but promised to return quickly.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-28-2012, 10:56 AM

When it grew somewhat silent, music began to sound through the tavern though it was still rather hard to hear from where she was sitting. So she moved a few table's closer where a man of her crew offered her his seat. She sat down--silently thanking the man (Erik), then turned her attention to the man she mentioned previously, and began to listen to him play more intently. The instrument he played reminded her of a lute, but it had an oriental sound to it. That instrument sounds very familiar, I've heard a few of those before--its a shamisen, she thought to herself.

She took a deep breath and finally decided upon herself to move even closer, so she politely offered one of the town drunks some rum on her expense and took his seat, "You're a superb shamisen player, may I buy you some Sake? You probably didn't know they had any, as Charity keeps in under lock and key because warm Sake and pirate's don't mix well. I'm Rainilda Braziliano, you may call me Reign if you'd like."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-28-2012, 07:44 PM

Hisao smiled lightly at the young woman's compliment; he did his famous nod as simple thanks. He closed the casket to his instrument then grabbed the glass filled with rum. "I don't touch it, thank you." He simply stated before drinking the dark, honey-golden liquor.

Setting down his emptied glass, he turned his attention to the young woman. "I have to admit, I'm surprised someone knows my instrument." He found it refreshing in this land of strange customs. "It's a pleasure." He said motioning the bar maiden for a refilled.

The maiden came to refilled his glass, she wore a glare towards Reign while she left. He turned his attention back to the glass. "You may call me, Hisao; if you pleased." He responded to her. His nose softly twitched once from her scent, it was barely noticeable from afar; however being closer made it amplify ten fold.

He played with the newly refilled glass, watching as the liquor swashed with every motion.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-28-2012, 09:14 PM

Reign crossed her legs as he spoke, "Alright, I just though that it would be polite to ask. Myself and my crew have gone many places, Asia is a beautiful place. Japan by far is one of my favorite's, that's where I got my cats that I have aboard my ship. I often stop in at the tea shops, Yabukita is my favorite. I usually listen to a few shamisen players when I drink my tea. The pleasure is mine, most of the pirate's here don't stop to chat up a new person on the island. Though the married bar maiden's will, the one that just walked away has a big thug for a husband. He isn't a force to be reckoned with, when it comes to his wife--her flirting gets men in deep trouble, but you can probably take care of yourself. I hope your your first day here wasn't rough."

She paused, sipping on her banana liquor, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Hisao." She noted that his noise twitched--she knew that she had never smelled in her life, she chuckled, "It's roses and lavender, I tend to bathe more than the lot of them--hygiene is key to live a long healthy life."

She smiled, her white teeth were inevitably pretty, as she brushed them everyday with strawberries--to keep them clean and white.

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 08-21-2012 at 10:00 PM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-28-2012, 09:53 PM

He smirked at the words of her cats, most villages were poor and offend ate their or other people's pets; all but the white ones. He leaned into the back of his chair, still twirling the glass between his finger tips. He knew the young maiden was married, her husband's, as well as many others scents made her reeked from head to toe.

He stopped twisting his glass before turning to look at her, he never met the maiden's husband; didn't care to, slightly out of fear for the man's life. "The hospitality is the same everywhere; offend leads to foolish deaths." He simply replied before turning and taking a drink of rum.

"Care for another drink, Miss Reign?" He asked curiously, her drink seemed low and it was not polite to leave a ladies drink not replenished.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-28-2012, 10:52 PM

She removed her hat and coat and set them on the table beside herself to help keep watch of them. She braided her hair and pulled it away from the right side of her neck; the words were completely visible on the side of her neck, "Death is just another part of life and just something everyone has to deal with in one circumstance or another. I've seen my share of it, though only to protect myself--never to prove a point to other's or for the shear fun of it.

She looking down at her glass, "Ah, my glass is almost empty. I will politely accept your offer, then. Thank you, Hisao. You're not by chance looking for work, are you? I've been looking for a musician for quite sometime and another able bodied worker would be nice, too. You Sir, seem to fit the bill."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-28-2012, 11:18 PM

He order the young woman another refreshment; she being the first woman in this town he bought a drink for cause allot of jealously among the tavern maidens. He looked at the tattoo and his charmingly smirk came to his oriental face once again. She was beautiful, he would give her that; her scent was sweet and refreshing.

Hisao would feel a something stir that awakened every time he found a women attractive, but fought it; nothing ever came good of it. "You know nothing of a man, you saw no skills just playing the simplest of songs; then offer him a job." He stated before taking another sip of his rum, he held it in his mouth for a little; letting the flavor calm his enter beast.

His smirk reappeared once his glass was placed on the table in front of the casket. "Tell me then, what if he man was a heartless murderer? What would stop this stranger from ending your pretty, little life?" He said simply curious as the maiden place the young woman's drink down. She was curious on what they were talking about; mostly from jealously peeking its ugly head in.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-29-2012, 12:27 AM

"I am staying at port for about a month, I am sure that that is more than enough time to get to know you. I do live here in the Tavern, so you'll more than likely see me everyday. I am offering you a job, but you see you haven't earned it just yet. I'm also very sure that you are a more skilled musician than what I've seen so far, I'll bet you some new strings on that. I would know a heartless murderer if I saw one; I'm sure I would be prepared if one came at me and surely they wouldn't act in the watchful eye's of the public. Further more, I sleep with one eye open and I've got eye's in the back of my head, I am a highly trained swords-woman and I'm rather good with my blunderbuss. There's other things, but I'm not in the mood to explain them. All in all, my pretty little life is more than safe," she nodded to the maiden in response to to served drink, finished off the one she had, and delicately handed her the empty tankard.

"The only time I render my safety is when I go for swims and walk the shore's at night alone wearing practically nothing. Even then, I keep my dirk strapped to my thigh," she grinned.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-29-2012, 12:53 AM

He noticed slightly at her words but he had a hard time believing she could pick out a heartless murderer from a crowd; the darker side of him was nothing more then a soulless murderer. He smirked and closed his eyes before removing his dagger from its stealth and slamming it into the table by her drink barely a hair laway. His movements were smooth and very fast due to his cannibalistic side; like a blur. The dagger rested in the table up to its hilt, no movement from the dagger had spilled a drop of liquor.

He leaned back and turned his head to the left; popping his neck, he opened his eyes and stared at her. "Pride will be your down fall." He simply stated, his head back to normal positioning; his one hand never left his glass. For the first time he smiled, his canines longer then most but as white as hers.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-29-2012, 02:11 AM

She hadn't moved or flinched as she watching him, "I'm home, I'm back on vacation--I will only prove myself, when I think it's necessary, but now is not the time or place. I am going to excuse myself, " She placed her hat back on her head, drank her tankard of liquor, "Thank you for the drink and have a lovely evening."

She pulled her coat back on headed and headed up to her room, when she got there she unlocked the door, walked in, and locked the door behind herself. Once there she tied a ribbon at the base of her braid, undressed--then tying a scarf around her chest, the fashioning a bottom out of another one. She then redressed herself lazily, leaving her shirt out, but her pants and boots at they were normally. She then strapped her dirk to her thigh and left her other weapons behind on the floor, opening the door, she locked it back once he stepped outside of it. There after she proceeded down the stairs and out of the tavern.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-29-2012, 02:37 AM

His eyes never left her as she thanked him and walked away, his smile faded faintly; he liked her. She was different then the local girls. Once she left he ripped the dagger out of the table with ease, he paid the bill before leaving with his casket.

Quietly he headed past the docks, he had found a small broken down dock with a lonesome beach. He enjoy the serenity the place gave, under the moon light he reconnect the pieces of his shamisen; he carefully tuned it unlike in the tavern. With a few light strums with his bachi he began to play. His hands moved with ease as he played his sister's instrument, his families faces flashing before his eyes as played. For the first time in weeks he played with his emotions to recreate how his sister played.

After a while he leaned against the dock, playing faster to make the music fit with the flow of his emotions.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-29-2012, 03:24 AM

She headed down to the beach, paused briefly once she hit the sand to take her boots and socks off, she then stuffed her socks in her boots and carried them. She heard a shamisen in the distance, He must be here also,she thought to herself as she continued to walk.

She walked onto the old pier quietly, turned away so that she didn't face the direction of the music, and set her boots down. She the unstrapped her dirk and held it, removed her shirt and pants, strapped the sheathed knife to her leg and dove into the water.

She then came up moments right in from of him and grinned as she spoke, "Sorry to disturb you, you seemed to have come to my favorite spot. I was right when I said you were good at playing.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-29-2012, 03:44 AM

The strums slowed as he gave a nodded. "It is serenity." He said barely over the music before he picked up the pace again. He enjoyed playing in the moon light, whenever his cannibalistic side let him; he grabbed at the peace allowed.

He could feel the beast inside of him calm, but for the moment. The music cooled his lust for blood; his urge to feast on the living. That was what trapped him here, he slaughter the previous crew, the ship came in drenched with blood with only him sailing it. The rumors floated around what he did, they claimed he killed them. He did and much more; he never denied that but never admitted it either.

The beast would come out later, it always did; tonight he could feel it brewing, begging to come out and play. He could only hold it back for so long, soon he wouldn't be able to hold it back, some unfortunate soul would die tonight.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-29-2012, 05:16 AM

She swam out further and began to hum a song to herself by a musician she was quite fond of. It was one of the songs her Father sung from time to time, it made her feel closer to him as she though of all her childhood memories with him. Which in turn made her loneliness slowly ebb away. After a while she grew bored of swimming, got out of the water, removed her dirk, collected her shirt and pants, pulled them back on, reattached the strap on her dirk was on to her thigh, and grabbed her boots.

She made her way back over to him, "I know of some much nicer spot's on the island, if you'd like to come with me. I usually eat breakfast out at one of them alone every morning I am at port. It would be nice to have some company for a change, but it's entirely up to you. You don't have to come unless you want to. I'll be bringing coffee and a basket with breakfast in it, as I do normally."

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 07-29-2012 at 06:32 AM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-29-2012, 05:39 AM

He stopped the song abruptly the looked at the girl. He really did like her, if he accepted her request she would be his next victim; no doubt in that. He took apart his shamisen and put it away in the casket. "Perhaps another time." He simply stated before picking up the casket.

He turned from her and started to walk pasted, her scent was muffled by the smell of the sea; which he was gladly for. He came to a stop a few feet behind her, without turning. "The rumors, they are true." He had no idea why but he felt that he needed to tell her, but he was; to a extent. "I ripped every throat apart on that ship." He said to her, his back still facing her. He looked down at the white sand on the beach. "Knowing that, knowing that I am the monster they say -" He paused, wondering how to say it. He felt he needed to be honest with her, he wanted to say but decided not to. "Are you sure you want to offer a job to a soulless monster?"

Normally he would say quiet, never reply to the people asking questions; but he would hate it waking up in the morning knowing he killed her; his darker side at least.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-29-2012, 06:38 AM

"I don't know of what rumor's you speak of, care to pray tell? I have been off the island for quite some time. If your say you ripped their throat's out, then what are you," she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side--completely unafraid. "I'm not afraid, you can talk to me and this will stay between us, you have my word, I promise."

She took a two steps forward, "It would probably help to talk about it anyways because you've probably got no one you can talk to. I'm sure I could help--it would take some of it's burden off your shoulder, if you'd let me I will."

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 07-29-2012 at 07:00 AM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-29-2012, 07:05 AM

- Sorry, I was going for a confusing confrontation; I say it worked. -

He sighed softly; he decided to tell her in hopes she didn't panic and leave to tell every one. "The rumors of me, are as fallowing." He said never looking at her, his back never tensed with what he was about to say. "I killed the crew on the ship that brought me here, I ripped them apart, I 'ate' them." He put emphases on the word 'ate.'

He took another deep breath and spoke slowly. "I am what people call, a monster." He finally turned to the young woman; watching her face closely, he began to speak. "Where I am from; I am called 'Garou.' A hungry wolf." He never took his eyes from her and walked up to her; his face only a few feet way from hers. "Or as known in these parts, a werewolf." He didn't expect her to believe him, if she did; he figured she would run screaming.

He still didn't understand why he was telling this stranger, she was the first person he told. The first he wanted to tell, even though he didn't understand why he did.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-29-2012, 11:00 AM

She grinned softly, "I don't hail from these parts, I'm European. The legend's of the loup-garou are true, which mean's you can shift whenever you will yourself to. You must have been recently turned from what you're saying, you don't have much control over the shifting yet. You Hisao, are not a Monster--you can't help what you have become, you just have to learn to be yourself again. You probably that thinking it's impossible, but it isn't. You have got faith in yourself and you will get through this--I believe you can."

She paused and stepped a bit closer, "My Father wasn't joking when he spoke strongly of the supernatural, as he too was a Pirate. If you were turned, the person who turned must you left you alone because I haven't seen any other unfamiliar faces looming around you since I arrived. Which of course is extremely cruel, it's like abandoning a new born child to fend for themselves. Loup-Garou normally travel in packs, as of what I have heard. Do you think the person might come looking for you?"

She paused and bit her lip, "Does silver bother you? Have you tried shifting in the woods beyond the port?"

Last edited by XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX; 07-30-2012 at 01:53 AM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-30-2012, 01:48 AM

Hisao looked at the girl confused; he wasn't sure if she was humoring him or picking on him. He stood still, only his eyes moved as he tried to analyze her. He shook his head lightly 'no.'

"No." He simply replied to her last set of questions. He never tried, he didn't want to. The thought of what he was sickened him to the core, he wanted nothing more of this curse but the strength to kill the one that made him. His 'father' in a way. The faces of his family that night and of his victims would haunt his dreams; he could feel it break him a little every night till new faces flashed over the old. He looked at the girl, still expecting her to laugh at his face.

His eyes traced her face in the moon light, he wasn't sure why but he found her attractive; maybe the beast inside was the source of the feelings he was experiencing. He found her lips the most seducing features next to her eyes, he turned away from her. "I doubt it is that simple." He said barely over a whisper, as long as he didn't look at the girl; he would be fine.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX

Old 07-30-2012, 02:38 AM

"You should, I bet what's bothering you is all the pent up anxiety--a long run would do you a lot of good. I myself jog the shores when I have a lot on my mind, it help's me greatly. I could climb up towards an upper branch of a tree and keep guard, so that no one see's you. I would of course station myself near where you were going to be. One short whistle would be that someone was near and two short whistle's would be to shift back because someone's drawing even closer to you. That was you wouldn't you probably would not endanger anyone's life," she spoke, her voice laced with a bit of understanding.

She paused briefly, "I probably couldn't fathom how you are feeling, but I am sure I could try to understand. When you have no control over your body and you relive what you have done. You come to sense an over-burdening guilt and you become afraid to connect with others in lue of what might happen to that person or group of people. The road isn't going to be easy for you at first, but if you try what I have suggested it will more than likely help you exercise more control--over your mind and body as you won't be so on edge and you probably won't worry so much either. With that, more of your inner peace will return and it will gradually become easier."

"The reason I asked about silver is because my rings are sterling and the blades of my sword and dirk are coated in a layer of pure silver. I wouldn't want to hurt you accidentally, but I would also have some protection if needed."