Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-15-2012, 01:09 AM

A String with Two Feathers
A Forbidden Lover & Faded Beauty Private Role Play.

Year 1826.

A small tribe of Indians remain untouched by White Men. They are a strong, caring community. They nest near a large lake, surrounded by a forest which the young warriors know well; it is what makes the village last so long in peace from the White Men.

This story is of two races united in marriage, how will they survive each other? Will they ever except love into their hearts or will they simply kill each each? We will found out...

SPOILERX

Name Chowilawu
Brief Bio Chowilawu is the oldest of twins, he is a great hunter and learning to take over as Chief. His people already respect and listen to him as if he already is the Chief. He is offend the one leading his people due to the horrible illness the Chief is dying from. His twin brother, Okanzee had ran away from home. Okanzee is the only one from the tribe that ever really meet and learnt from the white men. Upon his return he taught Chow English, but he rarely uses it.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2012, 01:20 AM

Name:Elizabeth Wilmington

Bio: Elizabeth grew up in a small town in Virgina where everyone knew everyone else. She was known for her beauty and her free spirit she was the only girl who was brave enough to challenge the boys at any game and win. Elizabeth was coming of age when a young woman must marry and more then half of the town of where she lived had their eyes on her. What no one knew was that she was planning to run away and escape being married .....but what would she find out west in turn...

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-15-2012, 02:07 AM

He stirred awake, sitting up the man looked around the tepee. It was lightening up as the sun barely peaked over the mountains past the woods. Embers snapped quietly in the fire, the furs he uses as blankets had made him sweat in his sleep. It was the third night straight he had dreamed of a pale woman, beautiful hair curled around her face. He had no idea who she was but his heart seemed to long for her. He wanted to sleep, to stay with her but knew he couldn't. He climbed out from the furs, fixed his long obsidian hair and pants before leaving the tepee.

The village tribe was slowly waking for the day, the long winter was approaching slowly but steadily. He could fill the light chill in the air, he made his way to the lake watching as the sky faded from a lavender into a soft purplish pink. He cupped his hand to retrieved a small sip of water before he splashed the rest on his face, trying to wash the sleep away from his weary body. He stay kneeling near the water as he rubbed his neck from the sweat. He closed his eyes hearing the village becoming more active in the back ground. A smile came to his face when hearing his brother and his wife begin to argue already. They always ways argued, they were the worse arranged marriage his father set up. They were both to stubborn for their own good, their children taking after them both. With great hesitation he stood up and headed for his brothers home.

"Okanzee, Chu'si?" He called to them outside of the tepee. "Chowilawu?" A woman's voice called before the two came out. Before he could say anything she started off on what her husband did. He stood there and crossed his arms, listening to her. He looked at both of them and with a authoritative voice he silenced them, he was getting tired of their arguing. He simply told them to stop acting like children, they were married; like it or not. The whole village hated to be around them, they hated the fact they all they did was fight. Granted you could see in their eyes they loved each other. "Okanzee, come." He told his brother, he wanted them to take a break from each other. Together they talked as they walked over to the horses. Chow's horse was a beautiful black stallion with brown and white spots randomly over it's body. He soothed it, petting it softly. It had rain over the night washing all the paint off of him. He simply loved his horse, he called it Sei. He watched as a young group of warriors began to get ready to make their rounds, with ease he mounted his horse. His brother fallowing soot, he wanted to travel with them also helping his brother cool off from his angry bride.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2012, 02:38 AM

The candle light burned strong and bright in the early morning. its was still early enough for it to still be a bit dark. Elizabeth sat out in the cold alone in the middle of a field of white flowers. " Elizabeth you have done it now..." Elizabeth was in the middle of God knows where by herself..."What am I going to do....." She held her candle to the map she had made.....copying it out of her history text book that her tutor had lent her. She was planning on making her way to New york....but some how had gotten lost along the way. Wait this isn't my fault this is my family's fault.....trying to make me marry that...that pig....now i am out here all alone with little food Elizabeth Blew her candle out and laid in the meadow all by herself as she thought of how much her life had changed in the last few days let alone hours.

Elizabeth's father began to realize how much male "attention" his young daughter was getting recently. He found it fit that now better then ever was the best time to pick a husband for her someone rich with class and who came from a well known and respected family. That man was none other then Sir Adam Smith the most nasty and ill mannered self absorbed man on the face of the earth. Well that was how Elizabeth saw him anyway....Everyone else saw him as the most darling and handsome well brought up man. Elizabeth rolled over in the meadow in disgust as she thought of her ex Fiancee Good luck having a wedding today my dearest Adam without your lovely bride. Elizabeth laughed herself a bit as she shivered in the early cold morning breeze.

" I should have been born a man, Powerful and free....to do as I wished. Go where ever I wanted and marry whom eve I wish..or not marry at all and not be judged by it.." Elizabeth slowly began to sit up as she watched the sun come up. She closed her eyes as she felt the sun's raise hit her gently for the first time since she ran away from home a couple hours ago she felt safe. She felt free to do what she wanted she hoped this feel would last everyday of her life.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-15-2012, 03:17 AM

The young warriors talked among themselves, laughing from time to time. The sun had risen fully now, the birds softly chirped through the woods filling the air with their soft morning melodies. "Chowilawu?" His brother called pulling him from thoughts, he couldn't get the young woman out of his head. Their horses slowly walked a well worn path leading to the end of the woods to a small meadow. They wanted to know his thought on a woman of his choice to marry, he wasn't interested in any from the village; his heart lied with the pale beauty from the dreams. Course he would never tell them that, only his father knew of the dreams. It was his father who told him to wait and see if the Great Spirit would guide such a girl to him; only if it was the Spirit's will to be.

He smiled happily at their faces when he replied with no answer, they named out many of the well grown women ready to be taken as a bride but still he replied with no answer. The young warriors puffed at him how could he be so boring, maybe that is why he was to become Chief. The five of the warriors and his brother raced ahead of him, they found him boring. What man did not want to pick out the perfect looking bride or a want to be mistress if it was allowed. The smiled faded from his face as he wondered alone through the woods. Were they right, would the Great Spirit ever deliver the woman his heart had chosen. These thoughts lingered for a while, he looked around the woods. The shade from the trees and coloring autumn leaves began to enchant the place, he loved this time of the year; always molded well with the air and the smile it left on his face.

He came to a stop when he caught up with the six men, they seemed to be staring at a single pale woman in the meadows. They were discussing rather she was alone or not; but it was clear she was. There was no caravan, no horse, no sign of anyone. The warriors wanted to go down to her, to scare her away but he wouldn't allow it. He wondered why a girl would be alone in the meadow, specially one of age. No husband around to protect it her. He grow irradiated when the warriors ignored his say, they charged toward the girl making such noise to frighten her. Only his brother stayed by his side, he kicked his horse to go after the warriors his brother fallowing behind him. He just wanted peace, their reckless behavior would get them in trouble with the White Men and he knew it.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2012, 03:52 AM

Elizabeth continued to cherish this moment hoping this peaceful and safe feeling would last forever and ever. She placed a piece of her red hair behind her ear as she slowly began to get up from her sitting position to go and leave the meadow. Then she suddenly as if out of nowhere she herd horses...no not horses Stallions which where much bigger and stronger and a lot more intimidating then regular horses.

She turned around and saw them. Never before had she seen them in person only herd stories of them....She looked at the Indian men as the circled around her and made cry sounds. Well it was nice living.....while it lasted. Elizabeth thought as she stood there alone and helpless she tried to hide the fear from her eyes as she saw the men circle around her trying to scare her to death. They will kill me I can feel it.....Since I know i will die ......I can at lest die with dignity and self respect. Elizabeth held her head up high in a way she wasn't afraid of them for some reason she had gotten courage out of nowhere and just like that she decided to speak. " I don't mean you or your people any harm so leave me be...." She stated it in a none threatening manner.

She laid her hands at the sides of her dress as she tried to make eye contact with every Indian that was mocking her or still circling her. She noticed an opening in the meadow Of all the crazy ideas I have had in my life so far.... Elizabeth tried to reason with the Indians one last time They continued to try to scare her so she did one of the craziest things she had ever done. She picked a rock up and threw it in the direction of one of the Indians whom had been trying to scare her and possibly hurt her. The Indian's horse was scared by the rock even though it had not hurt it. The Indian in result fell off the horse in turn braking the Indians circle chain around Elizabeth. Run Lizzy....Run like hell cause you are as good as dead if you don't at lest try...

Elizabeth took off into the dark woods she ran like she never thought possible. She didn't even dare turn back to see if they were coming after her then again she didn't need to because she could hear them as clear as day. They were gaining on her and there was nothing she could do.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-15-2012, 04:30 AM

He laughed as his horse came to a stop near the warrior, he moaned slightly in pain from falling off the horse. She was feisty for a pale woman against five, he liked it. He ordered the warrior to get his horse and return to the village and for his brother to make sure he did as he said before kicked his horse lightly to chase after the rest. He hated that the warriors never listen most of the time, mostly cause he never joined in on their womanizing ways. His horse began to pick up speed the lower he crouched to it's back with ease he began to catch up with them. He yelled at all of them to stop chasing the girl, anger lingering in his voice that they rarely heard. The warriors came to a slow gallop with their horses before coming to a complete stop.

His horse slowed down when he was next to them, with a fiery tone he ordered them to return to the village. "Chowilawu." One of the warriors began to say but he wouldn't allow it. He repeated his orders, daring any to face him. He was a hunter not a warrior but had faced many threats far dangerous then them. The group of warriors looked at the direction the girl had ran before looking back to him, angrily they headed off in the other way towards the village. He waiting and watched the men disappear before turning his horse into the direction of the girl. Now alone, he lightly kicked his horse's sides before looking for the girl, his horse in a lazy gallop.

His eyes glance through the woods as he slowly went about his way looking for her. His obsidian hair messy, wind blown from the harsh ride of catching up to the warriors. It was still early in the morning and he was curious why the girl's husband wasn't with her. All the stories he heard of the White man had a never left a woman unguarded, perhaps it wasn't all true. That their woman were similar after all. His brown eyes searched for the girl in the forest, a call never came from his lips. However he knew with how she was running she would be tired soon. Slowly he made his way towards the direction she ran, hoping to see her soon.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2012, 04:47 AM

Elizabeth was breathing hard extremely hard she could barely catch her breath. She was sitting now behind a tree Dear God please please..help me. She had her eyes closed as she tried not to make a sound. GO away...please she thought as she peeked from behind the tree and saw that only one was left. He is gonna kill me and eat me .....like my grandmother said they..would do. Elizabeth didn't really believe that after all her grandmother was a bit out there.

Elizabeth herd the horse slowly getting closer and closer to where she was at. She looked around panicked hopping that some kind of getaway plan would come to her fast. She picked up a large rock and stepped from behind the tree. She was hungry and tired as well as scared out of her mind. " Leave me alone! I will hit with this i swear....." She stated as she made eye contact with the Indian. He looked handsome and kind if she had meet him under other circumstances. Then again every handsome man she had meet so far in her life turned out to be a real jerk.

" I will leave and tell no one of what happened. If you please let me go safe and sound..I swear on my life." She stated as she still held the rock in her hand. She slowly began to walk backwards while still having eye contact with the Indian.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-15-2012, 05:17 AM

He made his horse come to stop seeing the young women come from behind a tree. He looked at the pale women in awe. He didn't notice it before but her hair was long, flowing with the same color of the woman's in his dream. His heart leap into his throat, pounding hard with mixed emotions. It was her, the Great Spirit graced him with a woman with beauty unmatched by any other he had ever seen. His mouth opened a little as he continued to stare at her. "It is you." Was all he could manage to say in shock. He eyed her in wonder, thinking that he was in a dream. Wondering if he was still sleeping and she visited him once again only to disappear when his eyes would open.

He climbed off his horse and walked towards her slowly. "Please, I do not mean harm." He told the woman, awe lingering in his voice. He thanked the Great Spirit softly for her appearance today. "I had dreams about you." He told her softly, love hinting in his voice as he spoke. "Please, come with me." He asked the girl holding out his hand, hoping she would take it. He watched her as she back away in fright, it hurt him a little to see her acting afraid but he understood her reaction. "What is your name?" He asked her, his heart skipped before he managed to ask his next question. "Where is your husband?" He stopped where he was, for the first time afraid of a answer. He took a deep breath, waiting for the girl to answer.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2012, 05:41 AM

Elizabeth looked at the the Indian in deep confusion. He was being kind to her and he spoke English. I should still be careful after all I do not know him... She looked at him once more to make sure she was not imagining things. " My name is Elizabeth Wilmington ..." She stated in a shy yet confident manner. As she stopped where she was there was a somewhat big distance between them and it felt safe enough to talk to him so she did. " Why were you friends trying to hurt me....I did nothing to you or them I was here minding my own business not harming anyone or thing..." She stated in a bit of an angry voice. He might be pretending to be nice...this might be a trap look wise Elizabeth.

" I am not married.....I am engaged though" She left out the part of running away because maybe she could use this to her advantage...to get away safely maybe just maybe. " I am engaged to a powerful man from where I live ....He is rich and strong and any moment now....he should be coming here and looking for me .....you better leave before he gets here.." She stated in a some what threatening way. She couldn't help but feel sorry for doing so after all he was being nice. She couldn't let anything get in the way of her beloved freedom. " I swear it I wont tell him of what happened ....I unlike most of my kind...Like and respect your people.....I see Indians as equals...but unfortunately he does not share my vision so please leave" This time her warning was coming off as more sincere due to the fact that she was nicer. Although what she was saying was maybe not a lie...after all everyone at her home must know she is gone by now.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-15-2012, 06:27 AM

Elizabeth. He thought quietly, for a White man's name it was very pretty, but it seemed unfitting for her beauty. "They are not friends, they are warriors. They not have harmed you; only scare you." He replied in his soft tone, he wouldn't have let them hurt her. "I apologize on their behavior." He said just as loving as before. He wanted to hurt them now knowing who she was. He was going to have her as his bride he was determined to. He took a few more steps trying to close the distant between them. He left his hand out for her to grab, he really wanted her to take it the more he talked to her.

"Engaged?" He asked trying to understand the word, then it hit him. He face harden lightly from that word. It felt like his heart had stopped from her mentioning the man. Why would the Great Spirit send him visions of her if she was engaged. No. He shook his head from the thought. It had to be him she was meant for, not this other man. "No." He simple stated, slightly upset over that word. "He is not meant for your hand. The Great Spirit sent me visions of you. You are meant to be with me, not him." He said looking at her, let him come. He ignored her previous statements and tones warning him to leave. "You hold my heart and I will die then if needed." He took a few more steps towards her. "I am Chowilawu, I am a great hunter; I am to become next Chief. I have fought and survived war." He told her, it was obvious he was jealous of her betrothed; he didn't care if the man was as rich and powerful as she said. He was also a strong and fearless man, if he had to; he would proved it to her.

He dared the man to come, in fact he wanted him to. He let his hand fall to his side, he loved her and he was willing to prove it. "Become my wife?" He asked her, he knew she would probably reject him but he wanted to try to see if she would agree. "I will make you a great husband, you will never want with me." He slightly pleaded to the pale woman, he really hoped she would agree to him. He shook lightly from having to beg for her hand.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2012, 06:43 AM

Elizabeth dropped her rock from shock and slight embarrassment. Am I drunk I have to be....there is no other way to explain the events of today. She stated to herself as she looked at him with an odd look on her face. " Did you just say you dreamed of me and something about a Great Spirit.....you know its not smart to drink so heavily" She told him. He had to be drunk that was the best explanation. She hated dealing with drunk people one night her father got so drunk he feel down the steps. She laughed after she helped him up. Even though still she hated when people drank cause they said things they didn't mean. " I cant marry you....I for one do not know you and also because of the fact that I am not in love with you...oh and also I am already engaged!" She stated as she turned around and began to walk away from Chowilawu.

who the heck does this crazy drunk think he is. She thought to her self as she continued to walk away from the Indian. God you must find this funny...I mean come one...I am trying to escape one marriage and he is another guy trying to marry me ....what is the world having a shortage on woman.... She stated as she began to get even more annoyed then before. " I hate men....I am gonna become a nun...that way I don't have to put up with this nonsense " She said too herself out loud. She couldnt help but have this horrible feeling that Chowilawu was not one to take no for an answer.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-15-2012, 07:15 AM

He quickly ran in front of her, stopping her in her tracks; he over stood her about a foot. He nodded softly in reply. "I have visions about you every night. The color of your hair and your pale skin, the beauty of those eyes and softness of your lips." He said sweetly to her yet again, he lightly touched her face in a caressing manner. "The Great Spirit has shown you to me, of love can share through time." He calmly stated to her, he knew in his heart she wouldn't listen to him; she had made up her mind. "You do not love him. You are running from him." He told her plainly, he knew by how she was acting and by the men comment; only women running ever say things like that.

He whistled for his horse to come to them and he did. Stopping beside her, Chowilawu motioned to the saddle-less horse. "Get on." He simply stated to the pale woman. She was going to get on his horse, rather she wanted to or not. He knew in his heart that they belonged together and he was going to prove it to her. He waited calmly for the pale woman to reply, he was giving her one more chance to willing listen; afterwards he would have to force her to see.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2012, 02:01 PM

Elizabeth stopped in her tracks and she looked at the man in front of her. " Please don't hurt me .....I just want to be left alone." She stated as she began to back away from hm this time more slowly. She looked into his eyes " You are speaking madness you and I can not be together. I for one do not even know you and my parents would never except this ever..." She stated as she looked at him. He was a handsome man but that was not enough for her to just marry a perfect stranger. She decided that she would try anything to get away she wanted to be with her mother and father now more then ever. This whole experience served to show how much she loved them and cared for them. " I am sorry for lying to you I didn't mean to do so...." She stated as she smiled at him lightly. She then began to cry her whole body was finally beginning to react after all she had been in a state of shock earlier.

" Chowilawu...please let me go home." She stated as she looked into his eyes. " My fiancee could pay you a lot of money...make you a wealthier and more powerful man then what you already are." She stated as she continued to try to make him take her back home. She could tell that all hope was lost he had his mind made up and there was nothing on this planet tat could change it. What scared her the most about not that he was an Indian or that he was a powerful man. ...but the fact that his eyes held passion and some kind of hunger that she did not understand...but what she did understand is that it was directed towards her.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-18-2012, 04:22 AM

He was taken back by her comment. 'Hurt her?' He thought to himself, how silly that she would think he would hurt her. He never did believe in hitting a woman, granted most gave the White men good reason to believe that. He took the steps to enclose the distance between them, it was clear that she wasn't going to get on the horse willingly. He placed his hand on her pale face softly rubbing a tear from her cheek. "It is understandable." He told her in a soothing voice, he was trying to be comforting and loving to the girl. He never had to before or a reason, he shook his head from her attempted bribe. He didn't want the White mans money, he wanted her.

He smiled at her in reply. "As you wish." He simply whispered, without effort he picked her up and placed her on the horse. He climb on the horse behind her. "To home." He was going to take her home, he was not lying about that. He place his arms around her, making sure she couldn't climb off the horse or fight him too much before lightly kicking his horse to began the journey take her back to the village; to his new home for her.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2012, 04:56 AM

Elizabeth was shocked that he had touched her he was not her fiancee nor a childhood friend what gave him the right to just pic her up and place her up on his horse. She could not believe how her life had just changed in the matter of hours. She was being kidnapped by an Indian who apparently loved her... her life was beginning to be like one of those silly novels she loved to read before she went to bed. Think lizzy how will you get out of this one...maybe I can lie and tell him that i am some kind of bad woman or something....no that wont work you dummy...what oh my God help....me......

Elizabeth snapped out of her shocked and confused state and her next reaction was anger. " How dare you touch I do not know what kind of girl you think I am but I am not one of those girls who have no value or respect ....." She stated as she began to pinch the skin on his arm. " Let me off your horse now....How dare you try to kidnap me who the hell...do you think you are the king of England...." She stated as she continued to try to push herself off the horse. If he does let me off this instant i will result to un lady like things... The next thing she knew she was sinking her teeth into his arm.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-18-2012, 05:18 AM

He rolled his eyes at this pale woman, she was feisty but it was getting a little annoying; specially after she starting biting and pinching. He stopped the horse and looked down at her, his anger slightly arising. "You are going to my village and you are becoming my wife, or I can kill you if you prefer." He warned her angry lingering lightly in his voice. He had no weapon but she didn't know that or that he wouldn't kill her. He kept his face serious to give her the oppression he would kill her if she didn't behave. His arm hurt from her biting and pinching but he had learnt to deal with the pain from hunting, the animals could do allot worse that what she could do.

He had no idea who she was talking about. 'King of England?' Maybe it was someone she was making up like her fiancee. He looked around the woods, they where in the middle of the woods. Birds chirped through the tress while small streams of light from the sun broke through the leaves. He thought of letting her down, she would be lost within the hour. Wolves howled clearly on the hunt for something, he decided against that after the wolves. Leaving her to find her own would easily make her wish to be back with him; at least she would be safe and have a warm bed. He smiled mentally after the howls of the wolves and let his hands fall to his thighs. "Very well, go." He bluntly said knowing she wouldn't want to after the howls of the hungry wolves. His face never turned from a serious expression as he nudge her to get off the horse.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2012, 05:36 AM

Elizabeth looked at him for a second she looked into his eyes as she herd him say he would kill her if she wanted I dont think he will kill me...he has the eyes of a good and kind man....but then again I do not know him She herd him tell her to get off and then felt him nudge her to get off. well that was easier then what i thought maybe I do bite pretty hard. She then herd the wolves howl she had not herd them the first time. maybe he isnt a good person after all..... She slowly began to get off the horse as she was beginning to bring her leg over she slipped and fell and hurt her arm as well as her head.

She made a bit of a scream from the pain her head was throbbing as well as her arm as her eyes filled with tears.She closed her eyes as she began to feel sick and her eyes were not acting right everything looked funny she slowly began to get up from the ground. She reached her hand to the back of her throbbing head she gently touched where it hurt when she pulled her hand back it was covered in blood...She glared at the Indian she was upset at the fact that the reason she was suffering so much was his fault. She stumbled her way to the horse and reached up to touch him with her blood covered hand she then turned around as she made her way slowly in the direction they had come as she slowly spoke " My blood is on your hands now."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-18-2012, 05:56 AM

He continued to stare at her with his serious face, he wanted to check on the girl after she fell but held himself back. He didn't want to leave her, least of all with her bleeding the wolves would easily find her. The howls seemed louder as he just sat on his horse over looking that girl. He hoped she would suck up her pride and except his offer and leave with him or they both would end up in danger if the wolves came.

He turned his horse and had it walk in front of her, he looked down at the girl with the same serious expression. "Get back on the horse." The wolves were coming close and she was most likely going to die if she didn't. "You are injured, your blood will attracted them before you even disappear from my eyes view." He told her bluntly, she was braver then she looked but was she willing to get eaten alive from a pack of wolfs. He held his hand out, warning her to take it. If she didn't he was just going to knock her off and force her to go with him. Better for her to go willing.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2012, 06:10 AM

She glared at him "I rather die then have to deal with you ...anymore. You are worst then that man my parents were trying to force me to marry." She stated as she walked around the horse. "At lest he wouldn't have let me fall from the horse ....at lest he was a true gentlemen who knew how to treat a lady..If those wolves kill me it will be all your fault and no one else's..." She stated as she herd the wolves get closer. " I am not afraid to die I have no regrets well just one and that is meeting you...." She stated as looked around the woods waiting for the wolves to appear.

I have officially lost my mind today I ran away from home and insulted and Indian.... and know I will die at the hands of wild animals...oh well life was good while it lasted. She noticed that Chowilawu was still there on his horse..."Whats wrong aren't you going to leave yet...." She stated. Elizabeth hadn't realized the amount of blood she was losing from her head wound she felt her self get weaker and weaker she tried to glare at Chowilawu but she noticed it got harder s time went one. " What's.....wrong with me...." She stated right before her body became limp and ht the ground. She had passed out from the loss of blood if she didn't get help soon she would bleed to death.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-18-2012, 08:01 PM

He just sighed mentally from her ranting, she would fit in with the other women of the tribe at least in attitude; well mostly with his sister-in-law. He continued to watch her, the back of her hair soaked with blood. It hurt when she said she regretted meeting him but she was just panicking by her tone. He could tell by how she acted life with her would be entertaining; he would give her that. His heart jumped into his throat when she fell in the ground unconscious. Quickly he was off his horse and was kneeling near her. Her pulse was faint, he turned her over, holding her in his arms. He lightly touched her face with his free hand. "Elizabeth?" He whispered softly to her but no reply. He looked around to make sure the wolves weren't around before he picked her up bridal style. He whistled to make his horse kneel down so he could climb on easier with her in his arms. When they were on the horse got up and he headed toward the tribe.

Many of them looked at him with the girl in his arms but he ignored them. He asked his sister-in-law for help, after she helped him get her down, he told her to get the medicine man and his father. Before taking the unconscious pale woman into his tepee. He laid her down on the furs he collected for a bed. His sister returned with a bowl of water, she sat a crossed from Chow and started to clean the girl up. He was taken back by her comment, apparently his father told her about his dreams. He looked towards his father who smiled at the site of the pale woman, he was excited that both his sons where going to be married before he had to walk to the Spirits. He looked at the woman laying on his bed once more before his sister and the medicine man told them to get out. He stayed outside of the tepee with his father talking about the days events, his father patted him on his shoulder smiling. He was reassuring his son about the Great Spirits wishes. He looked at the afternoon sky while the tribe talked about the woman in his tepee, all the single women had a upset expression of the pale woman but dared not to say a thing to the Chef or his son. He crossed his arms as he waited outside for the them to be done with her.

The sun had drifted closer to the mountains indicating time had drifted by as his father and him talked. When the medicine man and his sister came out he was allowed back in, he sat at the end of the bed. Keeping a eye on her even though they said she would be fine. He reached behind him and removed the string that kept his hair out of his face. It was a leather string with two old feathers, they were his first feathers he had gotten from his father. They meant so much to him, her looked at her plain wrist and smiled. He moved over and lightly wrapped it around her wrist to form her a bracelet before moving back to his spot. Eventually he drifted off to sleep as he sat there watching her, waiting for her to wake up.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2012, 03:13 AM

Elizabeth eyes slowly began to flutter open. Dear god my head hurts.....so bad what happened....oh yay...the Indian and the horse.... Elizabeth stared up at the roof of the teepee. She raised her hand slowly and touched her head " God please help me out of this ...I have done nothing to deserve any of this..." Just then she noticed her new bracelet. It was beautiful it had two feathers on it they looked like they belonged to an Eagle or a large bird of some sort.

Finally she noticed for the first time she was not the only person in the teepee. Chowilawu was in there as well and he looked worried and concerned for her. She noticed his hair was down and no longer tied up. His hair was long and beautiful it reminded her of the night."Chowilawu .......your here...I expected you to leave me there to die.....you said you were gonna leave me.....I thought I was dying....I thought i was dead ...." She said as she looked into his eyes with tears in her eyes..." Why are you doing this to me"

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 03:47 AM

He had been a wake for a few minutes before he saw her slowly stir awake herself. He stilled quite as he watched her feel her head, probably in great pain. He smiled lightly seeing her look at the bracelet, his heart felt at ease watching her move though he never got closer to her. He listened to her plea for her version of their Great Spirit and looked down at his hands, that still had her blood on it. He continued to stare at his hand before he looked back at her, her voice had broken him from thought and he weakly smiled. "I would never leave you to die. Empty words of anger." He simply said to her, he didn't want her to hate him or feel like he was holding her against her will. He just wanted her to love him like he loves her. "You were close to joining the spirits but the medicine man and Chu'si healed you." He said softly to her, lightly leaning forward. "Do you like?" He asked her mentioning to the bracelet hoping she would say yes. "It was my first feathers given to me by my father as a right." He told her letting her know it was very special to him.

He looked at his hands again before speaking. "Are you hungry?" He said mentioning to a bowl near her with some cooked meat and berries. "Chu'si made it for you." He said smiling back at the girl lovingly. He really found her beautiful in the fire light. It had become night, the sun set less then a hour ago. The tribe was settling down for the night till two voices where echoing lightly from a fight. He rolled his eyes at the voices. "That is Chu'si and my brother, Okanzee. Worse match my father ever made." He said trying to lighten her mood to make her smile. He yelled at the two in his native language from where he was sitting, their tepee was near his; he knew they could hear. The woman's voice shouted in reply before the man could say anything. He called for the woman to come to his tepee, he wanted her to check on Elizabeth. He turned his attention back at her. "Sorry, they fight twice everyday. On good days." He told her sweetly waiting for his sister to come check on her.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-19-2012, 04:21 AM

Elizabeth looked at the food and began to eat she was starving more then what she thought possible. She looked up at him " This is really beautiful....you can not give this to me your father gave it to you ......it must mean a lot to you..." She stated as she slowly began to take it off. Suddenly Chu'si came walking into the tepe " No you cant it is a gift from your fiancee you must keep it on..." She stated as she looked at her younger brother " She is beautiful Chowilawu.....a little young for you but....it is what it is" She stated as she smiled at Elizabeth " You know Elizabeth can you believe Chowilawu here never had a crush on a girl before all he cared about was training to become a great chef....how cute right " She stated as she playfully grabbed his cheeks" She was mainly trying to make Elizabeth laugh so that she would feel better.

Elizabeth laughed a little as she watched the two interact. Chu'si looked at her brother more serious now "Chowilawu ...Elizabeth is not a toy.....you can not brake her and have her fixed up again do you see how hurt she is you could have prevented it .....If you love her the way you have been telling us you do since the vision then stat acting like it.....Also you will be sleeping in the tepe with your brother....you are not allowed to stay here with her alone for to long or at night because you to are not married.." She stated as she looked at him. "Wouldn't want you to do anything you shouldn't..." She stated as she glared at her brother. Elizabeth blushed a deep shade of red it was very improper to speak of hings married couples do....out like this.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 04:54 AM

He pulled away from Chu'si and looked at her. He couldn't believe she pinched his cheeks like he was a little child. "It was what I was thinking when I first saw her, but has the same appearance as the woman in my visions. Guess the Great Spirit forgot to mention her age." She was his sister-in-law but she acted more like a sibling then her husband Okanzee; his birth brother. He watched Elizabeth eat, he was happy Chu'si stated the gifting rule before he did. It was offensive to refuse a gift. He knew they would get along, if anyone could talk her into marrying him it would be Chu'si.

He stood up and looked at Elizabeth then to his sister, he over towered her by a few inches. "I didn't think she would leave the horse with the wolves howling." He simply stated, he felt horrible for letting her get hurt, it was eating at him and he was sure they could tell by his eyes. "If memory serves me correctly, only my father knew. He is the one that told you." He told her, he knew he couldn't stay. He was just waiting for Elizabeth to wake up, he didn't want her alone when she awoke. He was slightly irritated at her statement, he wouldn't even dream of doing anything to her; wedding night or not. He would never do anything without her permission and for Chu'si to claim he would was angering. His eyes turned cold towards his sister a little. He calmly stated in his native tongue to watch her words more carefully, he was still a man and she had no right to speak to him in such a way. His eyes soften looking at the pale woman in his bed before turning back to his sister. He warned her that he was not his brother and her attitude would get her in trouble if her didn't think before speaking to him. He loved her like a real sister but he couldn't allow her to speak to him like that, it showed no respect to him and showed him weak; unfit to take over as Chef. "You stay with her." He said more telling her more then actually asking before he left the tepee.