Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-18-2012, 10:15 PM

Final Witch Hunt
A Gothika_Knight & Faded Beauty Private Role Play.

A tragedy within the country flared when a young witch cursed a well known town out of a jealous rage sending the town into famine and plague. Many deaths from cannibalism, illness or plain starvation resulted. This was the start of long and brutal war, many men hunted and slaughtered witches or those classed as a witch practitioner, deaths on both sides made the land run red with blood.

It is in the late eighteenth century, nearly all the Witches have been found and executed; all but one said to be the Queen or King. The country is desperate to find the last of their kind and finally end the horror of a long fought war.

.: Faded's Character Profile :.

SPOILERX

Name Julian Gray
Status Witch Hunter
Race Human
Gender Male
Height 5'6"
Weight 159
Age 23 years of age
Hair Brown
Eyes Green

Brief Personality Julian is a sarcastic, quick witted young man. His aura portrays a seductively, dangerous persona that hints to a slight suicidal personality. He enjoys pain a little more then normal, he is a masochist in nature.

Brief History
When Julian was a young boy, he witness a witch kill his mother; she seduced his father then killed him. She tried to raise him as her own but he fought her, one day a witch hunter by the name of Vincent Gray came to his village. He told him everything she had done, a week later. He watched her burn alive at the stake. No where to go, Julian fallowed the man around learning everything he could about witch hunting. He grew into one of the most feared witch hunters in the land, he adopted Vincent's last name since he became the only father he knew. A few years after he took his name, Vincent died in a unknown accident.

With no word about the last witch, Julian been wondering from town to town looking for the last of the creatures he came to hate with a passion. From time to time he takes up the bounties on criminals for the money.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-18-2012, 11:57 PM

human

Name: Aldrea Rosalina Denomclaw
Race: Witch
Height: 5'4"
Weight Never ask a girl that >///<
Hair: in human form is pure white, in witch form its silver
Eyes: Red in human form, in witch form its black and light blue

Brief Personality: Unlike her ancestors, Aldrea has a pretty high tolerances towards humans and is willing to help anyone in her path. She's sweet and caring but keeps to herself.

Brief History: Aldrea was once the daughter of a powerful witch queen and was feared through her time. However, while most witches were too busy cursing the humans, she was helping them. She had a kind heart and was never afraid to use it. Her mother, Queen Estrid was proud of her daughter and her kindness but feared that she would be betrayed by the humans. The queen's wish care true when the witches started to die one by one, Queen Estrid was next. In her final act, she hid her daughter far from the humans.

Aldrea lives on her own and doesn't mind the loneliness, but she does miss her family and friends. She knows she will be found soon but she isn't sure how or when.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 12-04-2013 at 09:00 PM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 01:07 AM

The young man knelt down, letting his index finger and middle finger trace a few autumn leaves. The man he was searching for wasn't too far ahead of him. The day was late in time, the sun was a few hours from setting. The woods he was tracking the man through was eerie silent but nothing he couldn't handle. He offend grabbed the highest rank criminal with the bounty, it was more for sport then the money; granted the money did help him allot. After he killed the last witch, he would be out of a profession unless he sold himself as a government tracker. 'Pfh.' The though of that was worse then death to him; he rather be classed a outlaw. Which he would become seeing how killing was all he was good at, his pride was to great to work for the government. The same government that killed innocent victims of witchcraft, ones he himself proved innocent. How he hated the government.

The young man stood and fallowed that tracks directions for another hour, his bounty getting closer and closer by the second. He once again knelt to the ground, slowly he came closer to a bush. With ease he reached out and barely peeked through at a older man; maybe in his thirties. He man was sitting at a camp, he eyes fixed on a roasting rabbit above the fire. How easy his set it up for him, the man's partner sleeping a crossed the man. He only wanted the one sitting awake at the fire. He pulled back his hand as he thought of the perfect way to capture the man alive; he was worth more then. A smirk came to his face as he thought of the perfect way.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-19-2012, 02:34 AM

Aldrea wondered in the woods to look for her favorite creek, where she would get the cleanest and freshest water for her house. She needed enough to last her about a week, which wasn't sense she didn't live that far from the creek. Aldrea hummed softly to herself as her long white hair swayed behind her tucked into ponytails, held by two red bands. A short black skirt with a white hem and a light gray sleeveless shirt with black bell shaped glove sleeves that helped keep her cool, the bad this about her body was her breast were bigger than they were suppose to be and she can't do anything about it but blame her mother's side of the family. She was remembering her life with her family, her mother and her friend who lost their lives when they were hunted down for sport by the human men and to get rid of her race. A tear rolled down her face as the memory of her mother leaving her in a little magic cottage and left to protect the castle. A light breeze swept by her as she smiled softly, "Mother, you are watching me from the land of the Witchia, I miss you greatly but I will protect myself and live along to make sure our bloodline does not die." She said softly with a smile on her face and the buckets in her hand to get the water.

On her way to the creek, she gasped lightly hearing something, crackling fire? She turned her head and started to walk in that direction, "Hello, is someone there?" She called out as she seen two men at the fire. One, cooking a rabbit and another was sleep, "Sirs, what are you doing out here in the middle of the Great Woods?" She asked looking at the mess they seem to have made and sensed trouble in their aura, 'I better be careful, I don't want to kill them.' Aldrea thought to herself looking at them with red eyes.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 03:01 AM

The man cursed silently to himself as the woman appeared, she looked like a witch but her behavior was not like one. He took out a small hatchet from it's spot on his belt. When the two men jumped from the woman's voice, the man took it as a advantage quickly he stood up and threw the hatchet at the now standing man that was once sleeping. It slammed hard into the man, killing him instantly. He step out from the bushes. "Cotton Riddles, you are under arrest; but please. Fight back." He said playfully at the man, who clearly by his face knew who he was. He fell back lightly, surrounding peacefully which made the man sad. He turned his attention to the woman. "A witch, I presume." He stated more then asking. She looked it but her actions screamed different.

The man watched as the hunter walked towards the woman eyeing her, he slowly made his way to his dead partner reaching for the hatchet but stopped when he heard a clicking of a gun. He turned to see the man with a gun pointing at him, his eyes never came off the woman. He was good, the criminal had to admit. They had been running from him for three weeks but he never lost their trail. He rather not kill him but the money was still good if he did show up dead.

- Awe their went my awesome fighting post. - XD

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-19-2012, 03:42 AM

[oops, swwy, heres a cute frog and woof as am apology [woof]]

Aldrea watched as the man, who was sleep, stood up and was killed instantly. She jumped back gasping lightly only to see another man stepping out the bushes. She looked at him panting softly as she looked at the man named 'Cotton Riddles' trying to get the ratchet. However the man standing in front of her pointed a gun at Cotton and made him stop, Aldrea watched and slowly started to back away. "I'm not a witch, if I were these two men would now be here, b-but I have interrupted your work. I'm sorry." She said and quickly started running away. Using her free arm, she placed it over her breast and quickly ran away to find the creek and get back home. 'I have to be more careful, I have to go back to the cottage. My new change might not be as lucky.' Aldrea thought to herself hiding behind a tree.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 04:10 AM

- It's all good, works out. -

He watched her run away. 'Not a witch... I doubt that.' He thought narrowing his eyes. He had a feeling she was, just call it a hunch. He turned his attend to his bounty and smiled at the man, he placed his gun back in its holster and smiled. "Now, you were going to attempt to fight back." He teasingly told the man, who grabbed the hatchet and threw it at the hunter. The hunter simply moved out of its way. "My own hatchet, never saw that coming." He said in a fake shocked tone, the man stood up and punched the hunter in the face. The hunter's head turned lightly for the punch, a small trickle of blood came from his lip. He touched his lip and looked at the blood on his fingers before looking at the man. "Ow." He said in a long sarcastic tone before hitting the man back in the face. The man fell down with one hit which was pretty sad for a high criminal. The hunter knelt down and tied him with the rope his partner use as a lasso. He placed the free end on his horses saddle, they had shot him three weeks ago and stole his horse. "To jail, bring back the money." He told his horse who just looked away. "Hey." He said making the horse look at him warningly, he slapped the horse back leg and sent it running. He had a witch to find.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-19-2012, 05:30 AM

Aldrea walked until she believed it was safe to leave, a heavy sigh esaped her lips as she started walking to the creek, “That was close.” She said softly and finally found the creep. She placed the bucket in the water and waited for it to get full. Aldrea looked around to make sure that she wasn't being watched.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 06:22 PM

He figures she hadn't gotten to far remembering the bucket in hand, their was a creek near by but she could have ran home. He looked at her tracks in the leaves and began to fallow them, crushed leaves and small indents in the mud told him the way she went. It felt like only a few minutes till he came to a stop a few feet away from the creek, he watched her from behind; he had no clue if she just appeared to be one or actually was a witch. Something told him she was and that she was a pretty powerful one at that.

"So tell me, witch." He said breaking the silence, he had to make sure she before any action could be taken. "How does it feel to be last of your kind? I remember your Queen, the sound she made when she died. This very hatchet ended her life." He told the woman, he taunted her hoping she would be dumb enough to bite. He had watched Vincent kill the Queen, he killed everyone that tried to stop Vincent and he knew that she was a nerve for every witch. He had a charm to help keep evil spells at bay, Vincent had given him it when he took his name. His hatchet rested in his hands covered in bits of leaves, blood and dirt. His hand gripped on it a little tighter as he waited for her.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-19-2012, 07:30 PM

Aldrea sat there smiling softly as the water filled the bucket, she picked it up and placed it on the ground. She jumped hearing the voice and turned around to see the man from earlier with the hand in hand. She stood up slowly picking up the bucket with to hands and heard what the man was saying, and her mother dying by the ratchet in the hands of a hunter, 'A ratchet killed my mother?' Aldrea thought to herself as she remained calm, "Well, I wou be sad that I lost my family and. Wait, are saying I'm a witch only because I have white hair and red eyes?" Aldrea said looking at the man and started to walk slowly, the bucket, however, was heavy and made her back hurt more. “Ow my back, curse my mother's big boobed genes.” She panted then bit her lip, “Think you can help me?” Aldrea asked, not knowing if he was going to or not.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 08-19-2012 at 08:32 PM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-19-2012, 08:20 PM

He looked at the woman, his green eyes narrowed at her. Something was odd about her, not cause for her silver hair or red eyes. He felt that odd aura coming off real witches, sadly she didn't bite at the trap. He had no proof of her being a witch, which ticked him off. "Yes, that is it. All of you witches have silver hair and blood red eyes." He bluntly stated, sarcasm obviously dripping in his tone. Witch or not, he took the bucket from her after placing his hatchet up on his belt. He was taught to be a gentleman granted his sarcastic and morbid nature took out the charm from it. The bucket wasn't all that heavy as she made it, he actually carried it with ease. "I'm surprised witch that you are carring the bucket. Your sort is always lazy." He said again taunting her. He let the bucket rest in one hand, the other free just in case she would slip and opening admitting she was a witch. How he hated witches.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-20-2012, 02:14 AM

Aldrea smiled softly as she heard the hunter's comment, 'Sarcastic, aren't we?' She thought to herself, "Hmm, then I should use my witch powers to change my appearance." She stated sarcastically and smirked. Once the bucket was out of her hands, she stretched and rubbed her back sighing contently. She gave the hunter a little curtsy before she started walking to lead the way. However, she was about to stop when he heard his comment about her race being lazy. She signed shaking her head and looked back at the hunter, 'The last time I checked, it was the humans who were the ones that brought meaning to the word "lazy"' Aldrea thought to herself clearing her throat, "I would carry the bucket myself, like I have many times before, however due to my..."situations", my back would never stop hurting." She said firmly pointing at her rather large chest. She started leading the way to her cottage.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 02:35 AM

He smirked at her sarcastic reply, he actually liked it. "My sarcasm from a witch, my that is unheard of." He said just as sarcastic as before. He looked her up and down, then smiled. "Wouldn't hurt." He said taunting her again, eventually she would cast a spell or slap him. He slightly liked how she looked though, but he would never admit it to her. He slowly fallowed her. "Such a lame excuse from a woman, specially a witch." He told her bluntly, he hated excuses just simply do it and move on; no need to fight it. The faster it was done the faster you could move on.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-20-2012, 04:40 AM

Aldrea giggled softly, she was happy that she got the human to smile...well smirk anyway. "Anything is possible." She said softly and smiled a little more. She hoped she could get on the hunter's good side. Her eyes widen slightly as she looked at the hunter and puffed her cheeks a little, she then dipped her hand in the water and flicked water on his face lightly, "Oh dear, I'm sorry, I thought you were hot so I wet you a little." Aldrea chuckled softly to herself placing her hands in a kitty paw shape and placed them on her chest. SHe gasped lightly and looked at the hunter with a sad sort of tone. "An excuse is a lie created by sloths so they wouldn't have to work. I speak only the truth, the last time I carried a bucket of water, my back almost broke. If I hadn't rested, then my back would have broken completely.I would really like it if you stop calling me a witch. I was born like this, it's not my fault I'm like this." Aldrea said in a tender voice, she gasped lightly and looked up, "Oh I never got your name, what is it?" SHe asked tilting her head smiling.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 05:08 AM

He closed his eyes when she splashed water onto his face, afterwards he opened them to look a her. "Thanks, that actually felt good." He replied in a half blunt tone, his eyes flashed with thoughts. He didn't like the game she was playing, he refused to be drawn in like his father had so many years ago. He remembered it painfully clear as if it was done this morning. His smirk faded and was replaced with a serious expression. "Then that is a contradictory on yourself, I know you are a witch. I can sense the poison inside you." He plainly told her, his tone grown cold in his words. "My feelings are never wrong, I know what your kind does. I see it every time I close my eyes." He said taking a few steps closer so he was barely touching her. "I can not - I will not kill you without proof, so tread carefully until then your blood will not be spilled by my hands." He told her with a passionate hate burning in his eyes. She would eventually die, he knew she would slip at one point or another but his full name he would not give her; that would grant her power over him. Something he would not let her have. "It is Gray." He simply told the woman, he did not trust her and was making it perfectly clear.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-20-2012, 06:14 AM

Aldrea giggled soft, "You're welcome." She whispered softly. But a quick gasped escaped her lips as she looked at the hunter named Gray, she started to shake a little fearing that she may slip and with just a a smash to the head could end her life. Aldrea closed her eyes tightly as she stayed silent and just listened to him as he spoke what was in his head and how he can sense the 'poison' inside her, taking a deep breath Aldrea started to shake a little more once she saw the hatred in his eyes, "Of course, wh-whatever you say." She said looking away and stopped walking thinking of what could happen once he was in the cottage. Being careful was something she couldn't do, being the biggest clutz means that things could so south...literally. Aldrea bit her bottom lip lightly and ran to Gray's side, "S-So t-tell me, what do you know about my race anyway?" She asked tilting her head a little curious wof what the human knew about the witches, she might as will had stopped acting like she wasn't a witch and get to try to better understand the human named Gray.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 09:14 PM

His face never changed from the serious expression, his mind rested on many things. He continued to carry the bucket of water for the woman. He wouldn't dream of hurting a innocent person, it was why he did so much observing to make sure. He rose a eyebrow. "Admitting your a witch now are we?" He said to the woman, he found it humorous that she protested to being a witch yet she now was calling them her kind. Those taunts failed but that simple sentence didn't, a sentence she made. His smirk came back to his face when hearing it, he actually kind of liked her. "Everyone I met and killed were simple lust filled creatures. They killed innocents for their amusement, or if a man refused them. They are horrible creatures, they deserved their fate." He simply told the girl, he never looked at her just ahead of them as they walked. "You however, seem different." He told her over a light whisper.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-20-2012, 11:42 PM

Aldrea sighed lightly listening to Gray talking. She knew that she had contradicted herself, saying that she wasn't a witch to saying she is one, "Yes, I am admitting to it but it is only because I can not lie, I was taught better than that." She said softly smiling to herself. Aldrea knew she was going to regret saying what she said about her being a witch, but he was going to find out one way or another, Aldrea stretched lightly holding her arm. 'Lust filled creatures? Are you sure those were witches or succubi dressed like witches?' She thought to herself with a worried look on her face. She then looked at Gray seeing that he was smiling, too nervous to ask what it was, Aldrea cleared her throat again and gasped lightly hearing Gray say something. "What are you saying, about me being different?" Aldrea asked tilting her head as the cottage started to appear into view.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-21-2012, 01:08 AM

He stopped walking with the woman, normally that was he need to hear before he killed the one calming witch. He hated the feeling that fought him, he didn't want to kill her. His hand twitched at his side near his hatchet, he couldn't find himself to grab it. He looked at the witch, he was debating if she had placed a spell on him but he never saw the moments of her lips or hands move out of place. He kept looking at her for the first time, he didn't know what to do; he couldn't even speak. Maybe she wasn't a bad witch, he felt she was different could that be why. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I wish you never said that." He simply told her, he really did like her just by her sarcastic remark alone. He looked at her, slight fighting himself to grab his hatchet but couldn't. "I don't know why, I can't kill you." He told her, disappointed in himself.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-21-2012, 02:48 AM

Aldrea remained quiet as she watches Gray's actions, her eyes remained a blood red as the glowed lightly and faintly reading his aura. He seem to be a conflicted about something and this worried her. She bit her bottom lip and looked away from him. But her eyes turned themselves back to Gray and blushed a light pink. She liked how he spoke his mind in a sarcastic way. Twiddling her fingers together, Aldrea loked at Gray and listened to Gray speak. She jumped lightly blushing a little more. She was surprised to hear this from a hunter. Normally a hunter would have just killed her on the spot, but what really to the cke was when Gray said that he can't kill her. Aldrea gasped lightly as her eyes widen looking away, "Oh m-my. Th-Th-Then, I-I-I sh-sh-should be lucky h-huh?" She asked using her bangs to cover her blushing red cheeks. "O-Oh, m-my na-name is Aldrea" She said smiling softly is a tender tone and started bouncing on her heels as she walked, making her chest bounce a little ore as she walked, getting closer to the cottage.

The cottage looked small on the outside with a wooden door and flowers on the window pane. The roof made of what looked like a clay-like material with a black chimeny and what looked like an attic. Aldrea smiled softly looking up at the cottage, "That's where I live." She said in a soft voice and walked forward towards the door.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-21-2012, 04:02 AM

He never moved from his standing point, his harsh reality was crumbling just by the feeling he got from a witch. A witch he himself could not kill, he was a hunter of all mythical beings. His body was covered in scars from countless of battles he faced in the past. This one witch, the last witch, he could not find the strength to kill her. He was failing his vows to the man that raised him. Never let them live, his top code of the hunting game. This made him feel dirty, sick to his stomach; he hated what she was and yet he was letting her live. His hand balled into a fist tightly so it drew blood, drops slowly dripped to the ground. He hated this weakness that came from nowhere, that came from a witch. He lowered his head in shame, he needed to kill something or pick a fight so he could regain what he felt she took.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-22-2012, 02:17 AM

[awww poor Julian, we gotta help him >.> <.< i got it, i think]

Aldrea looked back at Gray as she became worried, she walked back to him and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "Gr-Gray, I am sorry." She said getting worried. She didn't know what to do. How was she going to solve this and what was she going to say, she bit her bottom lip as she sighed lightly and thought of something. She looked at Gray's hand and saw the blood, "Oh my, you hurt yourself, come oneI'll clean the wound for you." She said gently grabbing his hand tried to get him to walk to the cottage. She opened her mouth to say something else but stopped as she felt something wrong. She looked around and felt the air, something was horribly wrong in the air. 'What's going on now?' Aldrea thought to herself as she looked around and sensed someone walking towards her cottage. A young woman walked out of the woods, she had short brown hair, lightly green eyes with long eyelashes. Her clothes looked like victorian and was a pale pink, her skin was sort of pale but it was easy to tell she had light skin.

Aldrea narrowed her eyes as a soft hiss escaped her throat and the woman merely smiled that her, "Hello, my name is Agatha. I'm looking for a Aldrea R. Demonclaw." She said softly in a britsh like voice. Aldrea stepped around Gray as his blood remained on her fingers, "I'm Aldrea R. Demonclaw, what do you want?" she asked gettinga little angry by her appearance. "I was sent by the government, apparently I was sent her to kill you before you harmed anymore humans, but you seem to have done that already with him, I guess I can kill you both." She said placing her hands behind her back and pulled out a sword. Aldrea gasped lightly as her eyes widen, 'What, that's impossible, I haven't harmed anyone.' She growled him disbelief but tried to remain calm before she lost her temper.

[i hope that helps >u>]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-22-2012, 02:54 AM

- Lol, he just broke his code by not killing your character. How else is he suppose to act, you emasculated his form of life. xD -

He had ignored Aldrea comments and slowly fallowed her to the door of her cottage. His mind still resting on the feeling of great shame placed upon him for refusing to kill the witch. The air changed dramatically which slowing brought him out of his darkened state. He watched Aldrea walk around him. He grew angry hearing that the government had sent her, the one thing he hated more then witches were sell outs. The government either killed hunters, made them out laws or placed lashes around the weak; all the great hunters he knew died from executions. To hear his girl, to hear her claim her masters proudly; that just irradiated him with a passion. Slowly he turned around and popped his neck as his glared at the new comer, her words of about killing them amused him greatly. "Hn, just try it fool." He hissed darkly, he really was one of the strongest hunters. Almost all the hunters even the weak knew his name; both his and Vincent's. It was obvious who he was just by that sentence alone, he told that to all the government hunters before he killed them. He set the bucket of water down before bringing out his signature blades. His twin short blades the handles are wrapped in black leather with brass studs; inside the blade's handle is a hidden throwing knives. The blade themselves are black with silver runeoloical symbols engraved with pure silver. Mostly made for kill witches and werewolves. He held the blades backwards letting the metal run up his forearms.

- Lol, it could work. -

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-22-2012, 03:52 AM

[Aldrea is srry XDD]

Agatha watched as the hunter looked at her and started to get ready to fight. "Oh no, this will not due, two against one? Not fair, let's begin with a two and two." She said smiling as something came out and attacked Aldrea, making her fall on her back. A another looking like Agatha only taller and in a black victorian dress and started choking Aldrea, "Let the games begin." the girl named Amelia throwing Aldrea into a wall. Agatha grinned and lunged forward aiming her sword at Gray, the sword was a gold color with a strange engrave on the blade itself asn Agatha seem to be dancing as she slashed her sword left and right

[srry for it being short T^T, have 2 get off comp but will be on 3dsi]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-22-2012, 04:12 AM

- Lol, you should be. You took hood his manhood away. Just kidding. :) -

His eyes narrow watching Aldrea get attacked. he flicked his hilts open and skillfully threw the daggers at the woman in black. He rolled his eyes at the girl. "Oh, please don't hurt me." He pleaded, sarcasm so bluntenly obvious in his tone as he dodged the woman's weak assault. He smirked as she left herself wide open, he held his arm out to block a attack. He quickly flipped the other blade of his and trapped her sword within both of his. The one thing people rarely noticed with his daggers was that they had wires attached to them. He pressed the button recalling them, they flew back instantly with the angle they were now at they would easily cut at her fingers. One of the bad things of pushing him backwards. He smiled at her, his eyes still scanning the area around them. "Aldrea, are you okay?" He asked the witch, slightly worried about her.

- It's okay, then I shall post small to make it easier for your DSI. :) -