Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-15-2012, 12:32 AM

- Lol, then you suck at being one. J/k. We been webcaming for over six years, I meet her over a mmorp. -

He glared at her evilly as he was forced to sit on the ground, "Banishing and killing are different things witch, you should know that." He hissed at her, "I may be weak but that does not mean I won't erase you from all existence." He told her warningly, he didn't care that she was impressed or gawking at him in amusement. "Oh, you poor dear; what ever will you do." He said in his sarcastic tone, "And technically you're not dead, you're only a spiritual form of energy of your former self that resided in a different plain; however I can fix that." He continued to speak darkly at her, however once she told him to relax; he refused to let his guard down. "Hn. You witches get more and more pathetic as time passes. Everything you learn from countless of centuries are lost, you being the former Queen show know better then that moronic statement that just passed your lips." He just shook his head at her, "That's lovely, but they will just have to wait their turn to die." He snapped at the witch in his sarcastic tone.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 09-16-2012, 02:20 AM

[^u^ i already have a bf and gf long distance XDD]

Estrid only remained silent as she listened to the man talk. She was told by her mouth to always show respect, even to the mortals. She only listened to the human male before she got up slowly and stood up straight, she placed her hands on her hips. Anger slowly started to boil inside her, she wasn't liking his attitude or the way he was talking to her, she closed her eyes slowlyand something strange started to happen. The tree slowly started to move, loud crackling echoed in the nearby trees as they swayed left and right and red eyes emerged from each tree. "Listen human, I have heard enough of your criticism. I am tired of the humans talking about the mythical creatures of Earth as if they have been for so long!" Estrid hissed as her voice went from being gently to a dark tone, she slowly leaned forward staring into his eyes, "If you want to know the truth, the mythical creatures believe it is the humans that are more and more pathetic. They harm everything they touch, even their known kind. You think you have it bad? Try living the life of a siren, a ghost, a centaur, a trent tree, or a witch. Human haven't been on this earth long enough to know true pain. You're like newborns compared to us, none of you know anything about pain." She declared as the trees groaned and moaned loudly as they crowded around the little make-shift tent and snarled softly as Estrid stood up and turned to walk away. The trees hissed as they all went back to normal, Estrid turned her head and stared at Gray, "I hope you get over that cold before its too late." She hissed vanishing completely from sight, the tree straighten back up and returned to normal.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-16-2012, 05:34 PM

- Lol, this is my second relationship online; but I known her for a long time. -

He watched her get anger at his words, when she placed her hands on her hips he made a sad face, obviously in a mocking tone. "Aw, did I offend you? My bad, witch." He killed allot worse then anything they could all do to him, he was taught to ignore pain and sickness but also to nurse them. "And I'm tired of hunting you Mythical beings, you all think just because your older we don't know pain? I lost my entire family and my adopted father from you beings." He hissed back at her, "Every time I close my eyes I hear their screams, I see their faces and their killers. The human race is not the only one with evil lurking within their hearts." He simply told her, "We destroy everything we touch? Then tell me witch, why didn't I kill your daughter Aldrea when I saw her." He told the disappearing witch, it was a low blow but it was getting his point across. He ignored the trees the entire time, if they killed him they killed him.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-17-2012, 01:30 AM

[shweet, and let the romance begin XDDDD]

Estrid vanished from sight as she listened to him speak. She remained silent and smirked softly listening, hearing that he was tired of hunting the mythical creatures and they may have been older than the humans, doesn't mean the humans can feel pain. She listened to his small story about how he lost his family and adopted father to the mythical beings, she thought to herself listening to . "I am sorry for you're losses, I truly am. I know what it's like to lose a family. All, but one, are dead and its hard to know that each one died protecting one another." She said softly, letting her voice echo from the shadows, "I am aware that humans aren't the only ones with evil in their hearts, but selective beings in all creatures have a good soul, it just takes time to find them however. You seem to be one of them....most of the time." Estrid said thinking a little more to herself then looked around from where she was at, "I don't know why you haven't kill her, she hasn't killed a human in her life, I guess that's why...she takes after her family....I must depart...ta-ta." Estrid said as her voice faded from the forest. Her pressure felted off the area and vanished without a trace.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-17-2012, 03:20 AM

- I know, I'm excited. Didn't take long to get over my horrible ex either. -

He sat in silent once she vanished her words irritated him, he didn't want to her sympathy; words like that were meaningless to him. He only killed the servants of the Queen, but mostly to protect his adopted father from them. Vincent always classed him as a softy and offend reminded him about their words to live by. Even when he didn't want to kill a innocent, witch or not. However he grew cold after the death of Vincent, made it easier to kill anything he took as a target; except Aldrea. He sat on the ground listening to the Queen, Gray knew why he didn't kill her daughter, took him days to realize the reason. He didn't want to admit it or tell anyone, so he bit his tongue so not to answer her. That was the last thing he wanted to do was admit his true feelings on why she was still living.

- Sorry, had a phone call. -

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-19-2012, 01:22 AM

[O.o wat happened?]

More days went by with no sign of Estrid or Aldrea. The trees swayed lightly in the breeze as the leaves fell from the trees slowly. Animals such as squirrels and birds flew by gathering food and eating as much as they could knowing the fall was going to end in a few weeks and food would be scarce. The wind turned cold slowly but surely. Aldrea would have came out to get another bucket of water so she could sort it for the fall and winter, but no ruffles of the leaves echoed in the quiet woods, the creek remained undisturbed and the ground..silent. Wood nymphs would occasionally fly or swing by on nearby trees, but it was only to check up on the animals as they got ready. Aldrea, was at home, sleeping. SHe had been sleeping for a long time and her pets, Maux and Glaux, were getting nervous. She didn't move from the couch and she felt hot and cold. The could sit there and wait out for the first sign of their mistress moving.

[its ok and srry if i got the season wrong, i went by the first post u said wen u say leaves on the ground]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-19-2012, 02:16 AM

- I'll tell you in a PM later. -

Gray was still weak from the cold, it was barely getting over the hump of it being worse part of it. It was closer to winter with each passing day, he would have to fix up a better housing soon, he decided to actually make a house in this place he made a camp. Only to be closer to the one girl he enjoyed talking to; though he would never show or admit it. He was washing his face when he heard some guy's walking to his camp, his face was hot from the fever and the cool water felt good. The men came to his camp talking to him then started to search his items in his cart, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He warned them but they didn't listen to the sick hunter. He stood up weakly and within minutes they were on the ground hurt with cut tendons, broken bones and bruises forming. "Leave my camp or die." He told the random thugs, it was obvious he wasn't your advantage man and they quickly listened.

Once they were gone, he stumbled back leaning against his cart. He touched his side and winced. He looked at his hand that was covered in his blood, it was the second time he was shot this year. He dug til he got the bullet out, he was close to passing out from the pain. He looked at his horse who now just woke up. "Now you wake up?" He hissed at his horse who just looked at him. He winced again before he could cauterize his wound he black out, landing on his cart, blood slowly formed around his wound and dripped from the cart. His horse panicked and raced for Aldrea.

- It works, and I was bored so. Yeah... yay blood. -

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-19-2012, 08:19 PM

[as u wish ^U^]

Glaux and Maux woke up again to see their mistress hasn't woke up yet. Getting worried, Maux climbed down from the couch and walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water in his jaws and walked back. His tail dragged along the floor as Glaux watched and helped Maux. Glaux took the water and splashed it on Aldrea's face, her eyes shot up gasping for air. She looked around to see the alligator snapping turtle and crocodile looking at her happily. "Oh dear, was I sleep for that long?" She asked softly as they both nodded their head. Aldrea giggled softly as she stood up and placed the cup back in the kitchen and sensed something wrong. She walked to the front door and heard horse hooves on the ground, she looked around and seen a horse coming to her. She tilted her head and seen Gray's horse screech to a halt, she walked in the cart not seeing Gray until she flew up. "Gray! Maux, Glaux; get a rag and a blanket!" She shouted picking Gray up slowly seeing the blood drip down, carrying Gray in the house, she placed him on the couch gently and pulled up his shirt to see the gunshot. Maux came back to give Aldrea the wet rag as she gently wiped the blood from the wound when Maux disappeared and came back with a medical kit.

Aldrea smiled softly petting Maux's head, "Glaux Maux, take the horse to the stable." She said as the nodded and vanished from inside the house. Aldrea looked at Gray's wound and his scars he had all over him. She smiled softly happy to see it was at least OK. She stood up and got another rag to place on his head as she cleaned and bandaged the wound.

[yay, blood OuO]

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-19-2012, 10:56 PM

- Sorry it's small, but I can't think of what to put. -

His eyes slowly fluttered open feeling someone cleaning her wound, "Eh, what are you doing woman?" He asked the witch, every time he turned around she was doing something to him. He noticed he was in her house, granted his vision was blurry from the lose of blood. "How did I get here?" He asked her, he was trying to think about what happened and how he got there. He didn't even try to fight her, for once it was odd feeling. "I let them go." Gray told her, he never let anyone go; he hated what she was doing to him.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-20-2012, 01:48 AM

[its ok, ill see if i can help u ^U^]

Aldrea continued to clean wound, making sure it wasn't infected. She gasped softly hearing a voice and realized it was Gray speaking. She smiled softly, "I'm cleaning your wound so it won't get infected. A shot like this could have easily killed you." She said softly finishing the bandaging as she stood up slowly and sat on the edge of the couch and looks ed over at Gray over her shoulder. She arched her back trying to crack it, "You're horse brought you here, I've been asleep for a few days, if it wasn't for my pets I wouldn't have helped you." She said looking at the floor. She thought to herself, thinking Gray would yell at her for helping him but was surprised by Gray's next comment. Aldrea looked at Gray gasping softly thinking, "I see, I'll make sure they pay for what they did to you. I'm assuming you were robbed so it won't be long for Glaux to find them." She said looking Gray in his eyes and slowly started to stand up and cracked her knuckles.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-20-2012, 02:09 AM

He winced lightly from the pain, "Really? I would have never guessed that it could kill me." He said out of habit, being sarcastic was second nature to him. He looked at her and smirk weakly at her, "Guess I wasn't the only one." He had been sleeping for a little over a week, he smiled at her. "You shouldn't pop your back, it will make it harder for you when your older." He told her watching her, it most of been from the blood lost why he was being a actually nice guy. He figured that is how you got here, his horse was a good horse. He looked around the room, her house was really girly made him slightly uncomfortable. He turned his attention back to her, "The only thing they got from me was cut tendons, broken bones and large bruises. Not to mention broken pride for getting their butts kicked by a very sick man." He said painfully sitting up, "I may be hurt and sick but I'm not a weak target." He told her trying to ignore the pain.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-21-2012, 04:26 AM

Aldrea looked at Gray with a gentle smirk as she poked his nose lightly, “You know what I mean.” She said arching her back again, “Oh, I slept that long because my power is shutting down for while, winter's coming so my power rests for the winter mouths.” Aldrea said softly. She was trying to straighten her back a little, she wanted to get it to stop hurting but the only way to do that was to sit down. She gasped softly looking at Gray as he spoke, Aldrea was shocked to hear him give advice, she smiled happily. “I'll keep that in mind, but it will still suck having big boobs for no reason.” She stated siting back down and listened to him. “I see, still strong even when sick.” She giggled and gently touched his shoulder, “I know you're not a weak target but other people see a different story. Now, I need you to rest here so you can get you're strength back, no 'buts'.” Aldrea said softly with a smile before sighing contently, feeling her back get relief.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-21-2012, 05:40 AM

He just smiled at her, it was defiantly from the blood lost why he was being; well normal. "If we both new then why ask it?" He asked her picking on her more then a actual question, "Your powers hibernate?" He ask confused, that was new. Every witch he met had all of their powers at any season, that was a weird thing for her. He just rolled his eye at her comment about her boobs, he was still sitting up so he decided to show her something. "Sit still." He told her. He took a deep breath while he barely ran his left ring finger and middle finger down her spine, he slowly brought them up to the third vertebrae. He lightly tapped her back to make a warmth go through her back and stop the pain. "Before you say anything its called chi. Vincent taught me many arts of healing." He wasn't your average human, she should know that. He reached into his pocket and took out a vial of a silver liquid, he took of the soaked bandage and leaned back. With the top off he let a single drop land on the wound, he bit his in pain as the liquid cauterizing it. He placed the top on and stuck it back in his pocket and smiled at her, his wound wouldn't bleed anymore so rest wasn't really needed. "Can I go now?" He asked her instead of just leaving.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-23-2012, 11:15 PM

Aldrea tiled her head, amazed that the loss of blood was making him nice. She shook her head lightly gently pating his head, "Just checking something." She said softly and looked at the fireplace thinking of something until she jumped and looked at Gray when he spoke. "Hmm, oh, um yes. My powers always hibernate in the winter, I guess you can say I'm somewhat weak in the winter. I'm the only witch that did this." Aldrea said softly smiling and saw Gray doing something. "What are you...?" Before she could finish her sentence she felt a warm sensation in her back, she jumped back arching blushing pink and panted lightly. She shook her head and looked at Gray as he explained what he did. She tapped his nose lightly as she watched him take out a silver colored liquid and put a drop on his wound and the pain seem to vanish. She looked at him tilting her head thinking, "Are you still sick?" Aldrea asked worried for Gray, knowing that it could get worse the long he's outside.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-23-2012, 11:52 PM

He was confused on what she was checking, he was to light headed to think at the moment so her normal crypt ways weren't that hard to figure out. However, he just ignored it, he didn't want to try and dwell on it today. He have enough excitement for the day, and he didn't plan on letting her know about her mother either. Bad enough he was letting her alive, but not banishing her mother was another kicker to Vincent in the grave. "That is weird." He told her, maybe it was a good thing he decided to make a house where he decided to camp. All he needed was to go to town and buy the lot; well and the money but he could easily round up bounties for it. He smiled at her, it was better then popping her back and it was a easy thing to do.

Gray just looked at her, "Why does it matter if I'm sick or not? I'm not bleeding anymore." He said back to his old self, well trying to sound like he was. He just wanted to get out of her house, he hated being inside a house; granted he was going to make one but her wouldn't be inside it much.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-29-2012, 02:19 AM

Aldrea smiled softly with a soft chuckle coming from her lips, she leaned back again into the couch sighing lightly. She felt a little safe since Gray was in her house, but she never understood why her powers hibernate in the winter, but she knew what inspired her powers to do this. "I know its weird, I never really understood why they do it." She stated with light happiness in her voice. She gasped softly hearing that he was back to normal, "If you're sick then it will only get worse when you're outside too long. I'm worried is all...your the only, 'friend' I have." Aldrea said softly, trying to understand why she said friend. She knew something was odd about this hunter and thought something was going on with his spark. She started to breathe slowly and her eyes became heavy, 'Oh no, worse timing ever.' She thought to herself scooting up on the couch and rested there as her eyes slowly started to close.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-01-2012, 12:15 AM

Gray just watched her with curiosity as she sat back on the couch. He didn't fully understand her on her powers or why he was here besides the wound, it felt odd to him. "That is weird, guess it's a good thing I'm deciding to stay here." He told her softly, "I'm building a house where my camp is, I just need to go get the papers and buy the land." He told her once more in a quite tone, he was giving up on being a hunter and going to try a normal life since most of the creatures where disappearing anyways. "I'm recovering, if every time I got sick I just laid there. I wouldn't be the best at my job." He told her plainly, he hated just laying there and doing nothing. He listened to her call him a 'friend,' 'Ow, friend zone.' He thought to himself, he sighed softly as he closed his eyes. "Friend?" He questioned her, he watched her closed as she started to act weird but he never said any; just watched.

Gothika_Knight

Old 11-17-2012, 01:43 AM

[srry it took so long, skool is too demanding]

Aldrea listened to the hunter speak to her. Talking about how he was going to buy land and try to have a normal life. She smiled softly as she turned her head to Gray, "That is good, maybe I can see you more enough. That is if you wish it." She spoke while standing up slowly and started to walk to the kitchen. Food might be able to help her stay awake, long enough to do some chores, "I can tell." She spoke softly, looking in the cabinets for something to munch on. Aldrea found two apples and she took them, walking back to the living room she tossed the other apple to Gray. "Yes...Friend, as you can see. I don't have any but two. Maux and Glaux. But I can't complain, they are great listeners." Aldrea said sitting on the couch again and bit the apple smiling. Aldrea knew that calling him her friend was the only way to keep him from leaving, she had to admit though, it was a first time that she was falling for a human, a cute one.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 12-21-2012, 04:39 AM

- Its okay, I was gone as well. -

Gray just nodded, he would like spending more time with her but would never admit it. Her words made him smile on the inside, it wasn't hard to hold it back after he was a hunter. "I will still be hunting down bounties." He told her simply, he was still trying to play tough though by now he was sure she wasn't falling for it. He watched her walk into the kitchen for something, a few seconds later she came back with a couple of apples. She tossed him one, which he easily caught. He watched her take a bite after sitting down, he wasn't really hungry but he decided not to fight her and just except it. "Thank you." He told her softly before taking a small bite, chewing and then swallowing. 'Friend...' That was a odd word to have rolling around within his head. "Friend, I was always told friends were a weakness that would easily get you killed." He told her softly, "I never had one for that reason." He told her softly, he looked at her again before he continued. "I don't want to mess this up, if you are wanting to be my friend... but how can I, when I killed so many of your kind." He asked her ashamed, he turned his glaze back towards the apple; he would find a way to make it up to her... if she let him.