Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-04-2012, 06:20 AM

This is a private Role Play between:
Death_to_the_reaper and Faded Beauty.

The Sad Strumpet.

The days of piracy are slowly coming to a end, but the war among the King and the blood lusting pirates is far from over. One of the last of the pirate ships left is the 'The Sad Strumpet,' however their captain has been captured by the King. His execution day is slowly arriving , how will the crew saved their captain?

.: Faded's Character Profile :.X

Without the scarf, only thing I hate about that picture.

Name Sirus Johnson
Age 23 years of age
Height 5'6"
Weight 159 lbs.
Brief Biography
Sirus is the younger brother of the Sad Strumpet's current captain, they were adopted by it's original owner that was famously known as the Crimson Blade. They grew up baring the love of the sea and piracy, however he let's his brother lead the crew and takes his side as his first mate. He is a sinister man at heart, offend worse then his brother when angered. He is currently planning a escaped route for his older brother, since no one knows his face; he is freely moving among the castles servants.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 09-04-2012 at 05:09 PM..

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 09-04-2012, 09:58 AM

Name: Dawn Reizen
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 145lbs.
Brief Biography:
Dawn grew up in the lap of luxury but she loved adventure. Scraped knees and sword fights with the servants, were fun to her but not to her parents. The young princess soon found herself in her older sister's shadows. They were always perfect and then there was Dawn, who seemed to be the black sheep of the family. By now, her sisters were married and lived happily in other kingdoms with children on the way. But Dawn managed to scare off many of her suitors. She just wanted to be able to live her life. Was that too much to ask?

((Is that too much of a Biography?))

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 09-04-2012 at 09:16 PM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-04-2012, 06:24 PM

- It was good, opening post so we can get this party started. Sorry for this but I will stereotypic with the King. -

The sun barely even began to rise, the sound of a quicken steps on a marble floor in hard soled boots lightly filled the air. A young man wearing a long black jacket softly pressed himself to a wall as a pair of guards past him, he rolled his eyes in disgust at them. They didn't even acknowledged the corridor he was in, how easy it would be to kill them; however he was pressed for time. Once they got far enough the man ran to a hidden door behind a picture, he spent allot of time memorizing every hidden passages in the castle. He favored the King's passages the best, only the King and the royal family knew of these passages or so they thought. One of the King's mistresses knew of these passages as well, it's how he learned of them. She was a simple pawn in his plan to free the captain of the Sad Strumpet, when they left she would be blame as accessory to the crime; purposely left behind for a distraction. His smile at the thought fallowing, oh how he would love to watch as the King's affair come out to his wife. What fun he and his brother would have just by watching the worthless King and his perfect image crumble by the truth.

The mistress was waiting at a entrance for the man and his brother, oh she was in deep love with him. Her face blushed with the passion she came to know within the last few weeks, unaware of his true intentions. He told her lies he knew women loved to hear, spinning a web of betrayal and a harsh reality of men. He listened at the exist he wanted, not a sound echoed through the door. The door creaked open barely so he looked around, he was in a room that belonged to one of the King's daughters; however it was empty. No life seem to have been in the room for days, the King's eldest was suppose to be here. He just plan to kill her husband and use her as a leverage in a negotiations for his brother but his plans had suddenly changed. He retreated back into the secret passages heading for the next Princess' room. It was the youngest of the multiple Princesses but the closest.

The sun was barely peaking over the mountains and soon his brother would be hung in the gallows for piracy, crimes against the crown and multiple counts of murders. He pinned himself to the wall before rounding a corner, one of the King's mistresses was leaving from her nightly tumble with the King. He grabbed the girl from behind after she passed him, his hand over her mouth to silent her screams. His other arm had placed her in a head lock, he rolled his shoulder back popping her neck and set the dead girl down gently. He couldn't risk any chance of letting the girl notice he was there, the dust already was disturbed by his present it would only be a short time she would notice. He moved her out of the way before continuing down his past to the Princess' room.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-04-2012, 08:50 PM

((I decided to change my girl's picture. Can you see it?))

At the end of the hall was the room of the youngest princess. She should have been married by now and living in her husband's country but every suitor refused to marry her after they got to know her. Her stirring form lay under a silk sheet as she started to wake from a restless night of sleep. Another suitor was coming to visit today and she was told by her father either to pick a husband or he would pick one for her. The princess sat up in her bed and sighed as she stretched before removing the sheet to reveal her nude from. Her figure was well-developed since her mother was knockout but it annoyed her since many of her suitors stared at her body before looking at her face.

The princess walked over to her vanity and brushed out her brownish, gold hair as she stared at her face. Her blue eyes closed as she sighed and started to pull on her under garments. She usually had maids to help her but they didn't come in until after the sun had completely risen. Besides, it gave her more freedom to be by herself and think. How could she marry any of her suitors when they only wanted her body or to gain access to her father's resources. She sighed as she closed her eyes and buried her face in her arms.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-04-2012, 09:59 PM

- No, sorry I can't see it. -

He could hear the guards walking around in the hallways, only a wall separated them apart; it was eerie that the wall was thick but it sounded as if they where right next to him. He walked up a single step and turned to the right, it was quite as the guards went to the left instead. The way he took was slower then the corridors he originally planned, his Princess he wanted wasn't here so the youngest would have to do. She was said to be the black sheep and that made him doubt she was worth as much as her sister, but he would comply due to the fact he needed to at least act like a loving father to all his children.

He slowly made his way to the last room at the end of the hidden passage way, it was quiet inside. He placed his hand on the hilt of his gun before slowly and quietly opening the portrait door. The bed was empty yet messy as if it was a single person that slept in it, a smirk came to his face. He was where he needed to be, he slowly stepped out and took out his gun; "My, my. It appears I came at the wrong time." He spoke deeply when he saw the princess on her vanity, she looked troubled but like that mattered to him. He eyed her up and down, she was in her skives which made him smile. "Scream and everyone that comes to your rescue dies." He told her plainly, he would make sure that he would kill everyone he could before they got him. He walked closer to her, his gun he playfully kept ready even though he had his hand resting on his shoulder. He never took his eyes on her as he waiting for her yet to be asked questions.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-04-2012, 10:16 PM

((Sorry, Photobucket must be messing up. I can see it now but if you still can't I can try to describe her.))

The princess sat there at the vanity but looked up when she heard an unfamiliar, male voice in her room. Her eyes went to the image of a man in her vanity mirror before she turned around and stood up. She blushed as she tried to cover herself but her robe was a few feet away from where she stood. "Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" Her voice a bit shaky but not out of fear, of embarrassment that this man saw her undressed. The princess scowled at the man though the blush on her cheeks seemed to show some of her true feelings.

But she was not going to beg or plead. If he wanted to kill her, her blood would be on his hands and her father's since no one was protecting her. "If you leave now, I won't tell anyone you were here." The princess said as she stood still and made no sudden moves. Even though she had never been in this situation, an inside voice told her to remain calm.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-04-2012, 11:48 PM

- It's okay, I can see her. She is pretty. :) -
- Sorry for god modding in this one. I just hate the kidnapping scenes; so I tend to get them over with. -

He just chuckled at her reaction towards him, she was attractive for a spoiled brat. He just walked over to her more, "Don't worry, I only need you for a leverage. The better you listen, less harm that will come to you." He pointed his gun at her face, it was a few inches away and cocked it. "Scream and I will shoot you dead." He told her bluntly ignoring her questions, eyes ice blue eyes narrowed before he grabbed her upper arm roughly. His gun lowered not to hurt her pretty face but was still pointed at her just in case. He didn't care if she was in her skives before he forced her into the hidden passage way.

He pulled her roughly behind him, he wasted enough time getting to her. He passed the dead corpse of the King's ex-mistress, it was still before the sun fully rose. He slammed her against the wall before he looked at her, before he took out her into the corridors he wanted to make here she got the picture clearly. His hand rested near her head on the wall, his gun ready to shot her if she even thought about screaming or running. He stopped her near the corpse to prove he wouldn't hesitate to kill a woman. "Listen and listen well, I will not repeat myself again." He spat venomously at her, "You will demand your father for the release of Captain Elijah Johnson, if you do not comply willing. I will scar your pretty face where the only thing you will be good for is lying on your back for your local drunks." He told her before pausing, "If your life is not a value in your eyes, then if you even get the slightest idea of running or screaming; I will kill your nieces and nephews in the most brutal way I can think of as you watch." He hissed darkly, he never made idol threats.

Without even waiting for a reply, which he knew she would listen just from the last threat he made. He grabbed her upper arm again, harasser then before and drugged her out of hidden hallways. He made his way back to the exist of the castle where a carriage waited, slamming the only door open he let go of her arm. "Get in." He ordered her, the driver just watched at the man; he smiled eerily at her outfit. It was clear that he would listen to the kidnapper and not her pleas if she made them. They had nailed the other door shut in case she tried anything, well if her sister originally had.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-05-2012, 12:15 AM

((It's no problem.))

The princess just scowled at him as he walked towards her with the gun pointed at her face. She just nodded her head and remained quiet as he dragged her into the secret passage way, wondering how he could have known where the passages were. A sharp intake of air could be heard before her eyes closed as she was forced against the wall where a woman laid, obviously dead. Her blue eyes went to his as he spit his words at her and scowled back at him. The princess hated when people used her to get to her father and then he threatened her family. This man had a death wish because the only people she adored anymore where her nieces and nephews.

He pulled on her upper arm and dragged to carriage as if she couldn't walk by herself but she tried to keep up with him. She climbed into the carriage and scowled at the driver as she tried to cover her body from his eyes. The princess sat in the back corner trying to hide her body from the sight of her kidnappers. 'They're using me for leverage to get that pirate captain free...so he must be part of the crew...' She said to herself and vowed to make these men pay.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-05-2012, 01:17 AM

- I'm sorry, I feel bad for being mean to your character; I'm just trying to be a pirate. -

He closed the door behind him and sat at the other side of the carriage, closure to the only door. He hit the side to signal the driver; who just whipped the horses to take off. He looked at her trying to cover up herself and smirked, "Don't worry princess, your precious virtue is not wanted here." He told her in mocking tone, he was many things but a rapist was not one. Now his men was another story, "I actually have taste." He said bluntly to her, he was the only attractive man in the ship as she would soon find out; well according to the fish wives and local street girls in Tortuga.

The carriage moved with every bump but he just sat there, he took off his jacket and tossed it at her. She was boring him now with her sad attempts to cover herself. "Sirus." He said out of nowhere, "My name." He told her, not like she would care at this point, his brother would most likely say in front of her anyways later. He planned to let her go after his brother was returned, he wouldn't let his brother do anything to her but she didn't know that. He kept his face stern, his eyes were naturally narrow and glowed in the darkness for the carriage; his eyes never leaving the princess.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-05-2012, 01:31 AM

((You're doing fine. *hugs*))

She scowled at him as he talked about her virtue and his taste, not knowing what he meant by that part. Her eyes should the fury that was behind her scowl. "Good. Because you'd have be into necrophilia to get mine." The princess looked at him as he tossed his jacket at her before she took it and put it on. It barely covered her bottom but at least she wasn't nude or in her undergarments only. "Dawn..." Her words were soft but he probably already knew her name.

Dawn had broken her vow to herself by speaking but they would not get voluntary information from her. She only did as he asked so her life would be preserved until she could find away to escape. Her eyes went back to the window and saw the nails sticking out from the carriage door knowing she'd have to go past her kidnapper to get to freedom. A bruise started to form under his jacket from where he grabbed her so roughly. She prayed that someone would notice her missing and that the royal guard would find her soon. Dawn also prayed that her father would not give them anything.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-05-2012, 02:56 AM

- I still feel bad; specially for bruising her. -

He chuckled at her comment about her virtues, she clearly was a virgin by the looks of it. "My such a smart tongue." He said to the princess as she covered herself. He looked outside of the carriage as they came to a port, he stood up and go out. "Come on Princess we don't have all day." He hissed standing outside of the carriage. He already talked to the crew and seriously injured the one that would have raped her to get his point across. He looked at the crew and the ship that was docked. "Stop gawking like retards, you worthless sacks!" He yelled hatefully at the crew. "Get those sails ready and pull up the anchor!" He hissed at the crew, who quickly started to do what he said.

When she finally got out he pushed her towards the ship, his gun still really just in case. The ship was rather large, but it was the fastest on the sea. He and his brother altered the cannon's, and were skilled smith's but they never told anyone. He grabbed her arm once again before taking her to the Captain's cabin; she was taking to long for his liking. Once there he pushed her towards the bed, he took a cuff and placed it around her ankle; locking her into the cabin. The chain was attached to the floor, where it was then nailed and wielded down. "Don't even bother looking for anything to use as a weapon, there is nothing you can lift so you can." He told her after he stood, it was true but he figured she would look anyways. He turned and left her alone, he had threaten that if anyone entered the cabin he would turn them into shark bait.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-05-2012, 03:35 AM

Dawn watched the scenery scroll by her as they got closer to the dock and scowled at him as he ordered her out of the carriage. Her eyes on the ground as she tried to keep his jacket from revealing her undergarments anymore than they were. She winced and growled as he grabbed her bruising arm again as he walked her onto the ship. The princess grunted as he pushed her onto the bed and tried to fight him as he cuffed her to the bed. "Let me go!" Her eyes on him as she pulled and fought against the cuff.

The princess scowled at him as he left her there alone in the cabin. Dawn sat there on the bed as she took off his jacket and threw it away from her. She covered up with a nearby blanket and tried not to cry. Her eyes closed as she kept her body covered even though now one was around. There was a chance that he'd come back or some one would try to touch her.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-05-2012, 04:30 AM

- Main event writing. Yay, sorry its all I could think of at the moment. -

It had been hours since he left the princess in locked with the Captain's cabin, they had arrived before the gallows half a mile away. A fish wife walked into the cabin and smiled at the Princess, she dropped a extra outfit she had onto the bed for the Princess before opening the window for fresh air and for her to hear the conversation outside. "Your father is outside at the gallows, call for him." She said, she was under Sirus' orders to make her scream.

The King asked him about his daughter, "Your previous daughter is fine, however; I will not risk her getting loose until you release Captain Elijah Johnson within my custody." He told the King, who was actually shocked the young pirate was highly educated. However the King didn't care about his daughter, he had other daughters that he favored more then her. He seemed to care more that his mistress died more then his youngest daughter. A gun shot filled the air as Sirus and the whole crew watch their Captain fall into the ocean, the King taunted the whole crew of the Sad Strumpet; before any one knew what was happening. Sirus shot the man that killed his brother. People's screamed filled the air as guards fired back, while a selected few retreated with the Royal family. The crew began to retreat as well all but their new Captain, instead he walked back to the quarter deck and with a venomous tone he yelled. "What you took from me, I will gladly take from you! Your heart and pride will weaken with every death of a soldier, your cruelty and ill-ability to reason has cost you far more then you will realize. Haunt me down if you dare, you will fear this day for all of time. I am now the Captain Sirus Johnson of the Sad Strumpet, remember my name and face dear King. For it is me that will end your life." He hissed darkly to the King, who seem to cocky to care; bad mistake on his part.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-05-2012, 04:46 AM

((No problem.))

She stirred from her sleep when a woman walked in and tossed her an outfit. Her eyes on the woman as she started to get dressed before trying to run to the window. Dawn winced as she fell to the floor and called out to her father like they wanted. "Father!! Help me!!!" The princess looked at the window as there was a gun shot, a splash, followed by more gun shots. Dawn listened to the pirate yell at her father. Her father killed his brother and now she was trapped in his room... She was as good as dead if not worse. The princess shivered as she pulled at the cuff but winced as it started to rub away the flesh of her ankle.

Then she realized...her father didn't want her back...he left her to fend for herself and deal with the pirates herself. Dawn sat there on the floor and tried not to cry as she felt the ship starting to leave the port, again. She looked at the floor with blank eyes as she waited for the new captain to return to his room.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-05-2012, 05:36 AM

The crew instantly moved out of his way as he went to his brother's old room, "Leave." He told the fish wife, she looked at him with fear as she left knowing he had a extremely ill temper. Once she closed the door he picked up a chair by the back rest with one hand, he threw it roughly at the wall letting it shatter into pieces. He spoke harshly in Russian, he hated the fact he just watched his brother get shot. He glared at the princess, he wanted to kill her; his hand tightened on his gun before he lifted it and fired. Only he shot the second chain link near her ankle, braking it, "Count yourself lucky I didn't kill you. As of this day, you are a fish wife." He told her bluntly his anger dripping from every syllable, his eyes dared her to object for he was in no mood for stupidity.

"Get dressed." He order her, he never left the room for her to. She would be sharing a new with Akaya, the fish wife that gave her the clothes; granted she was the only one they had. "Akaya?" He called out towards the door, when she entered he ordered her to fill the Princess in on being a fish wife in Russian. He glared at the Princess before leaving the cabin leaving the two fish wives alone. She just looked at her and smiled weakly. "I'm sorry about your father, I know how you feel in a similar way." She told the Princess trying to comfort her.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-05-2012, 06:47 AM

Dawn looked at him with fear in her eyes as he threw the chair and broke it against the wall. She whimpered as he shot at her and cringed as he shot her cuff off, wounding her with shrapnel. The princess crawled away from him since she didn't want to get shot at again. Her eyes went to him as she tried not to cry and replied to his order. "Yes, sir." Was all she said before he left her there with the other woman.

The new fish wife lay there crying as she looked at her bleeding ankle and tried to get to her feet. Her eyes close as the other woman spoke to her before making it to her feet. "Thank you..." She said before reaching to pull on the clothes that Akaya brought to her. Dawn knew that she was no longer a valuable to be protected but a slave to be abused and beaten.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-05-2012, 07:30 AM

Akaya just watched the girl before she went over to clean up the wooden shards that were once the chair, "You know what a fishwife does, yes?" She asked as she piled up the wood, she took the pile and tossed it out the window, they didn't need it. She went back to repeat the process as she waited for a answer.

"My father sold me to this ship when I was about your age, the men behave themselves for the most part; mainly cause the Captain and his bro- the captain doesn't like rapist." She told her as she finished cleaning the wood, "However I will do what the fishwife did for me when I was new, until you are really; I will be the one that lays with the men." She told the Princess, "Forget your title, from this day it means nothing." She told her as she began to cleaning up the shrapnel, she didn't want the Princess to get hurt.

He took over the crow's nest, he hated everyone one at the moment. The crew tried to avoid his temper but seem to be failing greatly. They eventually just started to run from him after he him one of them roughly in the stomach. He had a bottle of rum he took from the look out that was in the nest originally; he was planning on getting smashed so he could deal with the pain and plan his revenge.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-05-2012, 08:10 AM

((Having a bit of a brain fart...))

Her eyes were on the floor as she listened to the other woman. "No, ma'am. I've never even heard of a fish wife." Dawn said as she watched her cleaning up from Sirus' temper tantrum and ripped a piece of her skirt to tie around her ankle to stop the bleeding. She looked up at the woman as she started to talk about her past. "I may never be ready to lay with a man..." No longer being a princess did not matter to Dawn. The thing that hurt was how quickly her father tossed her away. "I know I never meant much to my father but I didn't think he'd toss me aside so quickly..."

Dawn said softly as she closed her eyes and waited for orders from Akaya. "I hope I will not be a burden to you, Akaya. Maybe it would just be better to let Sirus kill me." Her eyes opened as she knew that she was now a target.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-06-2012, 12:12 AM

- Sorry, I fell asleep. -

She stood looking at the princess, "You'll learn quickly, we're wives of the ship. We care for the injured and sick, we entertain the lonely, we cook." She told the princess as she laid the metal onto the Captain's desk and smiled sweet as she turned to her. "I said the same thing when I first was sold, but a man will change your heart; one did with me." She told her brushing her long hair off her naked shoulders. She walked over and sat near the princess and hugged her lightly like a mother would her child, "It will be alright, my dear. Take it from me..." She said pulled back and brushing the princess' hair from her face. "It hurts now but later the pain will disappear, your father has lost more then he will ever know and he will regret it. You just need to learn to let the pain go." She told her sweetly and with that being said, "Your room is under the the Captain's cabin, you'll share with me. Just head down the stairs on the deck; the only door on the second floor." She told her in advance, she had other things to do; "I will see you later, try not to think about it too much; it will just make it harder." She told her in her normal motherly voice before standing and leaving.

.: Small time skip. :.

The captain stayed up in the crow's nest til late, he had drank multiple bottles of rum and he was dead to the world. He threw a empty bottle over the railing only to hear it splash into the waves. His anger had faded leaving only sadness and pain, he stumbled back and hit the railing on the deck as he let go of the rope he just climbed down. He wanted to head into the cabin but he could barely stand, he slowly slipped down the railing into a sitting position. He took a deep breath as he looked at the cabin's door. Akaya had lit the lanterns inside and most likely made him a plate, but he was in no mood to eat. Slowly he stood once again and stumbled his way to the door where he entered the cabin after trying to find the handle for a minute.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-06-2012, 05:02 AM

((No problem. Sorry, had homework to do.))

"I can tend to some wounds...I can sing a few songs...I've never cooked before..." Dawn said as Akaya walked back over to her after dropping the pieces of broken shackle on the captain's desk. "A man changed your heart? What does that mean?" Her blue eyes on the other woman as she brushed her hair off her shoulders and sat down on the bed. The princess closed her eyes as she hugged her and let herself smile before looking at her once more. As the other woman brushed her hair from her face, Dawn listened and nodded as she spoke. "But how do I let it go? This pain in my chest cease from my father's betrayal?" She asked before Akaya dismissed her to her room until later. "Okay."Her voice soft as she stood to leave the room for her cabin.

At the sight of the men on the deck, she ran towards the stairs, trying not to make eye contact with anyone. When Dawn found her room, the door was slammed shut before Dawn hid in the corner of her her new room. This is where she would live until the day she died... and slowly cried to sleep.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-07-2012, 04:54 AM

- Sorry, I had to do school then had to run from my Grandmother trying to set me up on a dates. -

Before she had left Akaya had answer her questions, she chuckled at the young Princess. "Entertaining as a wife would her husband." She told the innocent princess, she sighed softly. "I fell in love with this ship and it's previous Captain." She had replied about Sirus' older brother Elijah; however she refused to grieve over her lost love, it was not her place to. "I can not answer that, somethings most be learnt on your own." She had replied to the grieving Princess, it was the same answer the other fishwife had giving her. How she missed her, she was far more wiser then she was. after she had left to do her daily chores and a provide a cure the wounded.

Sirus' head hit the pillow of the bed inside the dimly lit cabin, he didn't even bother to remove his shoes from his feet. The alcohol was making him tired, but he fought the sleep. He needed a good plan, granted he thought of allot but nothing he wanted to act out. He had no rum in his room and getting up would be impossible in this state his was currently in. He half chuckled at the ceiling the wood was splintering, he needed to fix that later. He yawn as his pale blue eyes slowly started to grow heavier by the second til soon sleep took over the young Captain.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-07-2012, 08:52 AM

A few weeks have passed since the passing of the captain and Dawn's "employment" on the Sad Strumpet. Dawn is starting to settle into life on the ship by cooking, cleaning, and helping tend the wounds of the pirates. She said very little and tried to stay out of trouble as she followed Akaya around the ship. The fish wife became like a mother/sister to her and it made her feel not so abandoned or lonely. As she got used to life on the ship, Dawn started to enjoy the wind in her hair and listening to the sound of the ocean. She smiled slightly before brushing a hand through her hair before walking to the laundry.

Dawn had her back to the door and did not notice the pirate behind her. His hands grabbed her as she tried to scream. Though, she tried to scream no sound came from her mouth as he started to fondle her. A tear rolled down her cheek as she froze in his hands.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-08-2012, 01:34 AM

A few weeks had passed, the pain of losing his brother lessened but still lingered deep inside; a side he stopped showing. His new quartermaster was ignorant, he offend was caught braking his rules; granted it always got the new crew member badly lashed. He would watch the Princess, she did alright for a spoiled brat however her cooking still sucked. He felt bad for her, though he would never admit it; he knew how it felt to be abandon by family. His birth father left his brother, mother and himself to take care of themselves; their mother eventually committed suicide a month later. He could related to her pain, though he never told anyone least they think less of him.

He watched her leave to do laundry and shortly after his quartermaster, Akaya had told him the deal she made with the Princess the fallowing morning of him sobering. He ordered the crew to continue sailing on their current path to their hidden island, they had plundered twice within the weeks that passed and became rather rich from those times. However he had to save the quartermaster and the ship from nearly being destroyed thanks to the idiotic quartermaster those two times.

Upon walking into the laundry room, he pulled the man off and threw him to the floor. "Boy I'm getting tired of you." He hissed in a venomous tone, the guy stood up and dusted himself off. "She's tart, not a maid. I have a right to her just like everyone else." He told the Captain, Sirus just looked at her then back at his first mate. "Think again." He simple said to the guy, who was flushed with anger at his words. When the first mate reached for his gun but Sirus threw his dagger into his dominant hand. Everyone that knew the Captain knows he had weapons everywhere, specifically up his sleeves. The gun fall to the floor as his hand dripped with blood, "Ah, mutiny... My favorite." He told the man before kicking him hard in the chest and knocking him through the door. He calmly walked out as the crew looked at them. "Let me remind you all why I am the Captain; shall I?" He said walking over to a spare rope, "See I earned my title, first as your quartermaster long before any of you came to this ship then you elected me as Captain for that reason if anything happened to my brother. I earned it from leading, being a great strategist, no one died from orders within a battle... Mutiny however is a different story." He walked over the guy as he made a noose. "Now I know I ordered everyone to leave Dawn alone, however my new quartermaster thinks the rules don't imply to him. Let this be a lesson to all that wishes to go against me." He hissed as he placed the noose over the man's neck, he ripped out the dagger from the guy's hand. He drugged the man as he laid in pain from the wooden splinters in his back and the hole in his hand. Sirus tied the rope to a barrel and smiled eerily, who needed the plank when you had barrels. He kicking the barrel off the ship and the man when flying from the ship only to begin sinking into the ocean. Turning around he looked at the crew, "For mutiny by this man you're new quartermaster will be Dawn. If you have a problem, speak now." He spoke sharply daring for someone to speak against him, for they would be joining the drowning man in Davy's locker.

The crew remain silence, "Get back to work." He hissed at the crew who instantly ran into to do their chores and away from the Captain. Akaya just looked at him like he was crazy before he calmly walked into his cabin.

Death_to_the_reaper

Old 09-08-2012, 03:04 AM

Her eyes went to Sirus as he pulled the man off of her. Dawn tried to wipe her tears off her face but she kept crying as she watched him deal with her attacker. She looked away as he sent the barrel off the ship and into the sea. But he grabbed her attention again as he made her the new quartermaster. Looking to Akaya, Dawn didn't know what to do as he dismissed everyone before he walked into his cabin. Before she could stop herself, she followed him into his cabin and looked at him. Her legs were shaking as she tried to form words but nothing came out of her mouth.

"I...You...that guy..." Dawn tried to speak but she just broke down crying again. "I'm sorry." Her eyes closed as she started to leave.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-08-2012, 03:24 AM

He looked at Dawn as she started to cry, when she started to leave; he stopped her. "Get back here." He order her, if she was going to be his quartermaster she needed to toughen up. "Do you know why I made you quartermaster?" He said to her as he rounded his desk. "Akaya!" He yelled for his fishwife and she came instantly into the cabin. "Get her proper clothing. I don't if it's feminine, she will need pants and boots." He simply told her as he looked at his map, she nodded and left to get her clothing. He looked back to Dawn waiting for her reply, he had his work cut in for him after all she was a wimpy, spoiled brat.

After awhile Akaya came into the cabin with a outfit for Dawn and set it on the bed, she lightly bowed to Sirus before leaving again. She eyed Dawn in hopes to hear about it later and smiled lovingly to her. "Go behind the room divider and put those on." He ordered her once again as he leaned over his desk, he was thinking about the island and where was a good place to train her at while the ship was being fixed from the last quartermaster's stupidity.