fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 11-12-2007, 08:48 AM

"Yes, actually. Right in my closet. It's so beautiful." She got up, and opened her closet doors. Caron took out a beautiful blue ball gown dress, with silver trimming. "He made me this. It's by far my favorite."

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-12-2007, 10:14 PM

Corona nodded as she looked the dress over before she brushed some loose strands out of her yes.

"yes,I can see why. Its very nice." she commented as she looked from the dress to Caron. "And when will you have a chance to wear it?" She asked with a soft smirk to her lips as she trailed her fingers along the trimming of the dress.

"Its very pretty, it'd be a shame just to have it hanging in the closet."

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-13-2007, 12:25 AM

"At my birthday party. It's coming up in the winter. It'll be perfect for it.." She trailed off for a moment, before putting it back. "So, is there anything else I can learn about you?"

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2007, 07:18 PM

Corona smiled before nodding. "yes, I should say it would be perfect seeing how it will be in winter." She looked the dress over once more before looking to Caron. "Birthday party?" she asked softly before she felt her stomach do a flip flop. She had a bad feeling about this.

If it was what she was thinking, it could be bad for her as well as her cover. Her father had told she would be attending a neighboring princess's birthday party in late winter. If this was to be Caron's birthday, she would be in a binned. Her father had promised the king she would attend as Princess Sterling but now as she was Princess Caron's body guard she wonder how things would fair. She couldn't possible pull both parts off in one night, could she?

Hearing Caron's voice pulled her from her thoughts as Corona realized she had to talk with her father. "What else would you like to know about me, princess?" That I'm really a girl and your party may blow my cover? she thought to herself as she waited for the princess to reply.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-14-2007, 11:14 PM

"Yes, my birthday party. It's going to be very fun... I hope. Father plans on introducing me to all these dreadful princes... The last one I met was so... What's the word... Umm.. Well he had a huge ego..Not to mention he looked like a flamingo." Caron explained finally. "He was wearing all pink, and he had such skinny legs..."

She outwardly shuddered.

"Well...I would like to know where you come from? Is it beautiful? Are the people kind?" The princess looked up at Corona, a very curious look in her eyes.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2007, 12:59 AM

Corona nodded as Caron spoke, her mind racing over things before flamingo broke her from her thoughts. She looked at her puzzled for a moment before lifting a brow. "Your father introduced you.... to a flamingo?" She asked half stunned by the thought of princess Caron dancing with a flamingo.

She realized how silly she must sound by asking something like that but her curiosity got the best of her.

But by then she heard the questions being directed at her and decided it best to change the subject.

"Yes, yes I would say so. Plenty of lush open green fields during spring sprinkled in daisy's but now they've turned to gold with the set of fall and winter. Many rolling hills to explore by horse or carriage, both if you so choose. On the outer edge of the rolling hills sets a deep dark forest, most of the towns people don't treed there in fear of the beast that call it home. Most of the floors are cloaked in shadows, but its a wonderful place full of lush patches of sun soaked grass where the branches over head give way to the sun and allow it entrance. Plenty of babbling brooks to sit aside and soak your tired feet or to quench your thirst. Further in theres a great crystal clear pond with a small water fall that falls over large flat rocks that great spots to sit or dive into the cool waters."

Corona sighed softly as she imaged it, it had been sometime since she herself had been there but she always loved to wonder of to the forest depths to escape her father or just people.

"As for the people, they are kind and sweet. All of them farmers of sorts, the wives and girls work the looms or potted work. They people they are rich in culture and work. I've have yet to meet any people such as them."

She smiled softly before looking to Caron. "Did that answer your question, princess?"

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-16-2007, 03:31 AM

"No, not a flamingo." Caron giggled. "He just looked like one. He wore a pink shirt, and really tight white pants. He had really long skinny boney legs..."

She then listened to the other, smiling still.

"Yes. It did. It sounds very beautiful. I wish I could travel farther outside, but father would never allow it.." Her voice was happy, yet sad at the same time. "I'll try to convince him to let you take me there sometime..That is, if you don't mind..."

She bit her lip self consciously.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 02:52 AM

Corona nodded with a soft chuckle. Caron looked so cute bitting her lip the was she did. Corona had to shake herself from staring and jump back to the conversation at hand.

"I think you would like it, as for getting your father to agree maybe we could arrange something." She smile softly as she looked to Caron. "If not then theres always the window." she teased with a grin before run a hand over her hair.

"Where shall my cot be set up? I would like to rest for a bit before dinner, that is if we are to have dinner." she smirked as dipped her head to the left with a wink.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-17-2007, 03:00 AM

"Yes, it might take awhile to convince him to do anything..." Caron mumbled under her breath. She thought about the window..She couldn't travel out of the country without permission, her father would freak out.

"I'll go ask one of the guards to bring it in.. You can put it wherever you like." The girl replied, before getting off her bed. She walked towards the door, opening it slowly. Her blue eyes landed on one of the gaurds. "Hello, can you bring a cot in for my new body guard?"

"Yes, Princess." The man said quickly, as he nodded and walked off. Smiling, Caron turned back around, shutting the door.

"Well, it should arrive soon then..I hope.." She rubbed the back of her head, before going to sit on the bed once more.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 03:12 AM

"thank you princess" She smiled softly at the princess before looking about the room, again. "Princess, How many hours a day do you spend in your room?" it was an odd question to ask but Corona was curious. Her room back home was rather interesting with all that she did with it but Caron's room was very different from hers.

"Or do you spend more time explore than sitting in your room?" She began to walk about the room again before stopping by the window. "If you don't mind Princess, I would like my cot to be here. It'll will be easier to keep people from creeping in or out of your room." she teased as winked at the princess.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-17-2007, 03:32 AM

"Alright." Caron replied, laughing lightly. The guard came in and Caron directed him where the cot would go. When he left, she began talking once more.

"Well... I do spend time in my room, the garden, and if I can, the library." The brunette replied, thinking about her normal days. "And of course sneaking out at times. I don't really do much in here. I read sometimes, or sew something if I have to"

"There really isn't much to do in here.. The room is big, but not large... Father said that he'll get me a larger one eventually. For now, the guest rooms and his are the best rooms here."

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 11:38 PM

Corona watched the guard for a moment before looking to Caron. She walked over to the cot and sat on while listening to the princess. Her head dipped into a nod as she understood what the Caron was talking about.

"I see, so your guest get the bigger rooms rather than the Princess? How interesting." She thought it over in her head before laughing more to herself than anything else. Her father would have never done such a thing to her, the princess.

"I can see why you would want to spend your time in the garden or the library. I would too if I had the choice. I myself spent as little time as I could in mine. I'd rather be out training in the field with the men or in the forest swimming."

She mused before laying back on the cot. "Princess, why didn't you father get you a female boy guard? Wouldn't if make things less well awkward?"

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-18-2007, 02:33 AM

"Hmm.. Well I'm not really sure why. Maybe he couldn't find any.." Caron thought for a moment. "Or he could have some stupid plan up his sleeve..."

"Trying to sell me off to the best man possible.. He also has this thing where he thinks men are strong than women. I doubt that he could survive giving birth..." She laughed at the thought of it though. It was funny, a man giving birth... "He's old fashioned. He must trust your father a lot to allow this..."

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2007, 03:07 AM

She chuckled at this with a faint nod before looking over to her. "Most men think that about women though." She pointed out before sitting up. "I know a lot of guy who would bet their life a girl couldn't best a man a fencing or anything of that nature."

She shrugged softly before laying back down. "Yes, I would agree your father must trust my father an awful a lot....a lot more than he thinks.." she mumbled the tail end of her words before sighing.

"So princess, you say your father is trying to sell you off to the best possible man, now is he?" Corona thought this over in her head before saying anything more. "And why is that princess? Shouldn't he be looking for the best man possible to suit this kingdom as well as you?"

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-18-2007, 03:24 AM

"I'm actually pretty clumsy. I failed all my self-defense classes..." Caron's smile disappeared.

"Well... I would think the best man would be able to rule the kingdom. I think it's more about the kingdom than me, to be honest." She finally concluded. "My mother and father did not marry for love. My father liked her, but my mother... Not quite as much."

"I hope I at least like whoever it is I marry.." She whispered looking down at her hands.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2007, 03:33 AM

Corona looked over to Caron with a sympathetic smile as she understood what it was like to be clumsy. She, herself growing was rather clumsy but since those day had grown out of it. She knew how hard it was to be clumsy and yet expected to be perfect.

"I'm so sorry to hear it, princess." Corona did honestly feel bad for her in this situation. She had yet to know any of the pains of being a princess, seeing how she paraded about as a boy most of the time. It was likely her father would either give the kingdom over to her to rule or make her marry a weak man as to keep Corona in rule of it.

"Well perhaps you'll princes charming that will make your father proud. Or maybe your father will pick out a prince you'll fall for. Anything is possible." She tried her best to reassure the princess everything would work out.

"I wish I could offer more but I have yet to run into such problems with my father."

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-18-2007, 07:50 AM

"Oh? Has he not been thinking about marrying you off to a wife? You're older than me, too. Not by much...but I'm surprised." Caron commented. She had thought that it was a possibility that Corona had eyes for a young maiden in his home town, which was why it was okay that he was her body guard.

"I'd rather choose who I marry. I'll rule the kingdom either way..I hope.. Unless father marries me to some fool who is power hungry and doesn't treat the people right. I would like to be a part of the decisions.. Not just produce an heir..." She trailed off for a moment. "At the same time, I don't want to marry a man who will make me do all the work."

"It's complicated... Corona, you are a noble right? I mean, of course you are. The way you and your father were dressed... I wonder, is it a better place for women where you come from? I mean..What if a woman did not want to marry at all...Would she be able to get a job or something?" Caron was very curious. She had not been told where Corona came from, just that it was a neighboring kingdom. It could not be the one they were at war with..Or going to war with...The details were not told to her really. So it left two other kingdoms where Corona could have come from.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2007, 11:47 PM

Corona looked to Caron with a soft smile before nodding and beginning to answer her questions.

"oh, well... he has not been looking for a wife for me, well not that I know of." Truth was her father had been looking for a husband for her but none have worked out so far. All were either to weak or to controlling for Corona's and her fathers taste. She had never really looked at men in that fashion and wish she never would have to again but she knew she had no say in the matter at this point.

"I understand that, and I do wish you the best of luck. I know its hard to find a prince with a good head on his shoulders who will look out for the people as well as the princess. Most princes I have met are not like that. Most are full of themselves or so worried about not making a good impression they end come off as weak or pathetic."

Corona rolled her eyes at the thought of a few princes her father had brought over to meet her. All were rather put off by the fact she dressed like a boy, after one lil incident her father made her dress in gowns and look the part of a princess. She hated it.

"I am a noble and as for the women in our kingdom, we allow them the freedom to choose what they would like to do. If a woman choses not to marry then that is her choice. We do not however expect anything less from them. If they work a farm we expect the same from them as we do the men in our kingdom. We try to be fair but do not want the men to feel we are playing sides. So we expect the same from all people in the kingdom, men and women alike."

Corona smiled at this before going on. "Our women are strong and self reliant, they do not depend on the men for anything other than children. Its quiet backwards in our kingdom. Women fill the streets and markets, as the men fill the blacksmith shops and things like that. Its rather shock to most people who enter the kingdom. Our women are strong and proud just as the men. The only thing we keep are women from is war but if a war were to every break out, our women could hold their own."

Corona seem very proud of this as she looked to Caron. "Strong women make for a great kingdom."

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-19-2007, 02:56 AM

"I...See.." Caron smiled softly. "It sounds wonderful. I wish I had as much freedom..."

"You must like strong women. They way you speak of them, is as if you might be in love with one. Or perhaps you have a sister that brings such a look of pride to your face.." The brunette ran a hand through her hair as she thought.

"What is the royal family like then? I would think you might be ruled by a queen to have such freedoms... Or your men are far more mature than our's..." She finally asked. She now knew what country the other came from. As far as she knew there was only a princess, not a prince. "So, where you come from, there is a female heir to the throne as well, right?"

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-19-2007, 03:36 AM

Corona nodded for a moment before answering. "I do tend to hold women higher than I would a man. I feel women are just as strong if not stronger than men. After all they give birth not the men."

Corona shook her head. " No, I don't have a love. I just love women in general. I've seen what they can do and I know how much that can under go."

Corona stopped mid sentence at the word sister. She was about to say no, until the nest series of questions came into play. Corona stayed silent for a moment while she tried to think of the best way to answer.

"Sister? what makes you say that....?" The question soon answered itself. Corona was speechless for once and had to take a minute to take but a minute was no where to be found, she had to think quick.

"oh, yes....my sister...I've forgotten all about her. Shes been away, studying in other lands. Its like she doesn't even exist."

Corona chuckled before going to the next question. "We have no queen, just my father. The queen died years ago but she was strong and is the soul reason the women have so much freedom. My father loved the queen very much and always looked to her for guidance."

"ah hem, my sister would be the heir to the throne, only because she is older." Corona cleared her throat as she tired to think of another way to explain it. "If she decides to give up her title as heir, I will be next in line."

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-19-2007, 04:49 AM

"Oh?! So you're a prince!" Caron had a look of surprise on her face. "You aren't like any prince I've met..."

"You're sister must be very strong. I'm not strong myself..I wish I was, but there's no way that's going to happen. As I said before, I'm too clumsy.." She sighed slightly.

"I wish I could have met your mother. My own mother didn't live for very long. I think that is one of the many reasons why my father treats me like a piece of glass..." The girl remembered something. "I knew there was a princess...but a prince..Hm.. I suppose it's because you aren't the heir. I think you would make a great king... Your sister is invited to my birthday party, Corona... I can't wait to meet her. I'm sure you'll be happy to see her as well."

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-23-2007, 06:07 AM

Corona nodded with a soft smile before answering. "yeah, My father keeps the prince part of me quite more often than not." she commented with a soft chuckle. "My sister... yes shes very strong, but you could be strong too if you just let yourself be." She smiled at Caron before nodding.

She laughed nervously "Like I said my father keeps the prince part of me quite.." Corona trailed off after hearing the next set of words fall from Caron's lips. "my sister? Oh well, yes, I'm sure she'd love to come." Corona Silently cures herself as she thought of the party would play out.

Damn She thought to herself. Way to go with that one....What to do, what to do... The as if her brain clicked she stood up, looking to Caron. "You suppose our fathers are still talking?" Corona was hoping her father was still there. Maybe he could think of something to help her get herself out of that mess.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-23-2007, 06:31 AM

"Well...I tried..I've practiced, but the only thing I'm good at is throwing things... As you saw earlier." Caron murmured. She wondered what the princess would be like. If she would look like her brother.

"Well..They could be. My father does talk a lot...That's where I get it from." She smiled slightly. "Do you and your sister look alike?"

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 06:34 AM

"you might say we look something alike, almost as if we're the same person." Corona chuckled softly almost nervously before walking over to the door. "princess, I have a few things I would like to talk over with my father..." She trailed off for a moment before going on. "If its alright with you, I would like to rejoin our fathers." A soft smiled spread across her lips as she tried to coax the princess down stairs where their fathers may be.

Corona had to talk to her father about the ball and her 'sister'. She was clueless as how to fix it without blowing her cover. She was hoping it would all blow over but the way things were looking, it didn't look likely.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-24-2007, 07:17 AM

"Well..Alright." Caron got off of her bed, wondering what was wrong. She didn't ask anything, but got out of her room, and went down the stairs towards the throne room. "There they are.."