Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 02-14-2010, 07:39 PM

"Yeah... I keep trying to get unchained from the wall hehehe but I guess im also use to it by now" Kyrii said as she kept her eyes closed.

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 02-14-2010, 07:58 PM

''I just cant get used to the treatment Im having in that cage.'' Dia sighed, half closing her eyes, staring at nothing in particular.
''Never.''

Daeman35

Old 02-14-2010, 08:21 PM

"I have to say im the same way. I can never get used to the treatment but the cold of the chains has just seeped into my skin to let me get use to that one little thing" Kyrii said as she turned sideways in the tub.

diamondt

Old 02-14-2010, 08:34 PM

''Im a bender, so cold is no trouble to me at all. You, a firebender shouldnt be affected to it that many either, shouldnt you?'' she asked, closing her eyes.
''I hope you dont have bruises, if you want I could heal you.''

Daeman35

Old 02-14-2010, 09:51 PM

"Oh no i dont have any bruises... And being a fire bender would make me cold faster" Kyrii said and laughed. "If i try to heat things up the chains just get colder so i just got use to it."

diamondt

Old 02-15-2010, 06:22 AM

''But you can heat yourself up right? Or is that too dangerous'' dia asked, wondering, maybe she could only warm up the water in her body because she was a waterbender and knew where every drop exactly was? Maybe.

Daeman35

Old 02-15-2010, 04:58 PM

"No i can try to heat myself up by trying to use the fire but it getts tiring when the chains just take the magic away. So i just had to get use to the cold." Kyrii said opening her eyes and smiled at the woman. "Its nice to have a friend in a place like this."

diamondt

Old 02-15-2010, 05:30 PM

'With a character like yours youre going to get a loooot more.' Dia grinned, blowing bubbles who popped in the water.

Daeman35

Old 02-16-2010, 01:29 AM

"seriously? You think so? The only friends... Or people i can call friends have one... tried to kill me.... you and then theres Nuvy who i just happened to bump into" Kyrii said assuredly.

diamondt

Old 02-16-2010, 06:32 AM

''I see, well people who try to kill you, you cant call those friends. Friendship asks tolerance too.'' Dia said as she had come up from the water, now seeing her hair being soakd at which she giggles, she would dry that later.

Daeman35

Old 02-16-2010, 07:35 PM

"Yeah i know... well actually i kinda like it when they try just because its fun to mess with them. The last one that tried to kill me got a master so i prolly wont see him anymore. He was fun to play with. A little on the lonesome side of things but other than that fun" Kyrii smiled and giggled at her statement. The vampire hunter really was fun to play with.

((Are we just keeping this thing alive till others respon lol?))

lastemoon
Aristocrat Dolly

Old 02-19-2010, 07:40 PM

[[I'm not sure what to do with Lyra, and Kali is lookin for Vincent so i dunno what to do :(]]

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 02-19-2010, 07:51 PM

((I'm waiting for you I think cause one of your characters were talking to me than it went blank))

diamondt

Old 02-19-2010, 07:53 PM

((well considering ur character is now slammed against a wall, u can say that conversation is stopped))

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 02-19-2010, 08:08 PM

((Yeah I know but now I don't know what to do))

diamondt

Old 02-19-2010, 08:10 PM

((you can say your character wanted to say something in some kind of a flash back, italic maybe? and then have your character wake up and say something like, hope we will get to continue that one or something like that?))

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 02-19-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreizehn View Post
Nuvy nodded in response to her master after he had finished talking to her. She was overjoyed to hear that she would be able to practice even more with her abilities hoping to strengthen them even further. She followed quietly at his side watching carefully as he showed her the anatomy of a human even further. Her golden eyes narrowed in concentration as she took in all he had to offer her. She hoped that there would be more of these private lessons with just the two of them, seeing that Seruna seemed to occupy most of his time now.

She did touch or speak unless was asked to do so as he taught, time seemed to speed by as the lessons went on over the human.

Nodding her head a few times in silent agreement to her slave she stepped closer. "Then you are to be trained in this form in some sort of fighting." She eyed his collar and the charms that were on it, spotting the shield and sword charms. "Unless I am mistaken and you are trained in some martial arts?" She thought that having read his papers that he was classified as a fighter only in his were form. "I do wish to have someone who I can practice with from time to time." Aya had moved near to where Vaynel stood now, reaching out a hand she gently lifted the charms to look at them briefly before letting them fall back into their resting places once again.

((Chikuma it is fine, I've got the flu so I'm not so much fun right now. :/ ))
Once Marrock had finished the lesson he looked at Nuvy and said, "I hope you are able to retain what I teach you. I will test you in a few days to see what you remember. If all goes well I will do more of these lessons and show you the most effective ways to kill various creatures." He was proud of how she seemed to listen intently on what he was teaching her. She would be much more effective she knew the weakest physical points in an enemy.

He looked at her and said, "Find Seruna and tell her to bring me my mid day meal. I want so meat and breads. Once you have found her you can find something from the slaves kitchen for yourself. I want you to go out afterwards and get some more exercise in your new armor. The sooner you get it broke in the better."

Marrock made his way to the door and opened it giving Nuvy the sign that she was dismissed. Once she was out he made his way to his room.

When she said that he would be trained in some sort of fighting he wasn't sure how it would go but he would try his best for her. He nodded lightly and said, "Yes my Mistress." At her question he replied, " I have no training in any type of fighting. My were form is currently the only fighting ability I posses. I will learn martial arts if that is what you wish." He wanted to please her and obey to his best ability.

Vaynel did not flinch but he held his breath as she picked up the charm on his collar. She had not come so close since . . since earlier.