MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 01-17-2010, 12:10 PM

Rae giggled, letting his arms around Jay's neck as he shook his head. "What's bound to be delicious is the sight of a certain someone's face when taking a bite out of something sweet. What's perfect is the fact that certain someone moaned..." Rae's face flushed, and uncertain of where to look or what to say, he himself quickly took a sip of a glass of milk that was standing nearby. "Mmh. Yeah. So as I was saying." He smiled, climbing onto the workspot. "I think I need to take you out soon. I feel like it. So be prepared?" Giggling softly, he slid back off of the workspot, planting a soft kiss on Jay's cheek when passing him.

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 01-18-2010, 12:00 AM

When Rae pointed out the fact that Jay had moaned, his cheeks started to flush, but he was distracted with Rae's fidgity behaviour. Jay smiled watching Rae drink the milk and start to talk again, completely forgetting about what he was originally making in the kitchen. He was shocked that Rae was mentioning going out again, sparking more excitement as he said 'be prepared'. "..Sure.." Jay replied whilst Rae kissed him on the cheek. He turned to watch him walk past and then glanced at the others in the kitchen. Realising what he was making, he checked the oven for his cakes that had just about done. He took them out of the oven swiftly and placed them on the counter, smelling the sweet smell of a freshly baked cake.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 01-20-2010, 03:15 PM

Rae happily skidded over to his workspot as he cleaned it, soon after collecting the needs to make muffins. Grabbing some blueberries, he smiled as he starting mixing everything. Soon I'll have a date with him. I don't know what to wear! Ah, but he likes me wearing the apron and such, too... Rae pouted slightly, feeling doubtful of his own looks.

ll Xiao Mai Shan ll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll Send a message via MSN to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll Send a message via Yahoo to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll

Old 01-30-2010, 09:37 AM

Kim was unhappy to hear that the boy didn't go ice skating. How many other things were there that the boy didn't try? He gently helped the boy up afterwards, holding onto his hand before he headed towards the rink. It was rather difficult walking on the blades at first since after all it was worse than walking on heels actually. He was glad the boy trusted him enough to go on the ice.

Yet when their blades hit the ice, it was ten times as difficult to keep balance. Kim was of course used to it, it was just a matter of helping Jean get used to it. "Hold on..." He slowly slid his hands down the boy's arm and held his sleek little hands. "I will be really slow..." He promised, skating backward so that the boy was able to balance and steer forwards. "...don't let go yet...I'm going to speed up a bit." Kim flashed an amused smile, he sure liked teaching the boy to skate.

"What I want you to do now is move one leg out to the side and scrape the ice and follow the other." He slowly slid his finges into Jean's, simply entwining their fingers together and for that brief moment, Kim felt happy and as one with Jean. "Ready?"

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 01-30-2010, 10:32 PM

Jean clung to Kim when they moved out onto the ice. He was more than wobbly and even a tad scared. He was able to stay standing but he still didn't feel balanced. He clenched Kim tightly with his hands saying with a bit of fear and pleading in his voice, "No, please don't speed up yet."

Even though he was a bit scared he knew Kim wouldn't let go of him and that helped him focus on the instructions that he was giving him. Jean attempted to do as he was told. He sort of got it but it was still rather messy.

He was happy when Kim entwined their fingers and felt better. He replied to Kim saying, "Are we going to keep skating together? I don't think I can do it on my own yet." He looked pleadingly at Kim.

ll Xiao Mai Shan ll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll Send a message via MSN to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll Send a message via Yahoo to ll Xiao Mai Shan ll

Old 02-17-2010, 11:33 AM

Kim quickly wrapped his arms around Jean's petite waist when the boy had pleaded with those cute eyes of him for them to skate together. He gently swerved the boy around to Kim's side, holding onto his waist still and skating around the ice clockwise and backwards. "I will let you off this time...but the next time we get here...you have to try..." He smiled a little and after a while he immediately swerved the boy to himself, so that they were facing each other and were approximately an inch away from touching.

"You know what?" Kim's eyes looked broodingly into Jean's beautiful ones, his own eyes hinting a certain gleam of happiness. "I'm really very glad I met you...I can't stress it enough." He laughed a little, a sort of booming laughter that reverberated across the ice and stole several of the girls' attention. "I really am." He whispered the last part, spinning gracefully on the spot so they were circling ever so slowly. He, ever since last night, found it hard when they were close not to be intimate to the other. With a gentle gulp, Kim slowly leaned forward and instead of intruding on Jean's luscious lips he gently pecked onto the boy's forehead. Just then, his phone rang which he had easily ignored and resumed spinning.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 02-19-2010, 10:26 PM

Jean's heart fluttered a bit when Kim's arm went around him. Everything about Kim seemed right. The way he spoke, when they touched and even when they were simply near each other. It all seemed right. This feeling made Jean a little scared since it was nothing he had felt before. It made him happy but it was new and unknown.

He smiled a little smile at Kim and said, "Okay next time I will try but I'm glad your helping me this time. It's a little scary." He had meant the skating but the feelings were a bit scary as well. It was then that Kim moved them so that they were facing each other. Jean couldn't help it as a faint blush rose to his cheeks. He always seemed to get fluttery and warm when he was with Kim. Part of him wanted to hide from Kim's intense gaze but he couldn't look away. Jean wanted to ask what but there was no need when Kim spoke again. Jean's blush turned more red and he said very quietly, "I. . . I'm really happy I met you too."

Jean went still when Kim leaned forward. Part of him wanted to be kissed but most of him was a bit embarrassed and still scared. He was grateful Kim landed the kiss on his forehead instead. He leaned forward a little and laid his head on Kim's chest slightly enjoying the simple feeling of being close and spinning on the ice. When he was with Kim it seemed his world was always spinning.

The phone ringing made him jump a little and he asked softly, "Aren't you going to answer it Kim? I. . .I don't want to get in the way of your normal life." He really hoped he wasn't getting in the way. Jean still felt unsure about a lot of things even though he felt so good around Kim. What if Kim was just being nice to him but in a week he grew bored or tired of Jean? Would he make him move out? . . no, no that didn't seem like Kim and Jean felt bad for thinking it. He just couldn't help being fearful. He tightened his hold on Kim a little.

ll Xiao Mai Shan ll
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 07:59 PM

Kim noticed every movement the boy made, each fluidity, each blink and each smile. It was strange to notice all these things after all this time. And it felt more bizarre that he'd be attracted to a guy since, well, he had only been with one girl before and that was a set up with his agent. Kim hadn't particularly enjoyed a lady's company before. He didn't understand why he didn't listen to them when they were talking to him and why he often zoned out. Or why he often was called 'jerk' or 'deaf'. He just truly didn't have the patience for women. It was just unfathomable.

That night at the bakery, Sweet Delights, something important had happened between the two. Jean and himself. There was something about the boy that he liked and something that he knew he was hiding too. There was something mysterious about the boy, as if he locked himself away for a certain reason. There is still that mystery as Kim looked into the other's eyes often. He was so intriguing. But it didn't feel so much of a mystery when the boy held him tighter. He was scared and so was Kim when he first went on the ice. The momentum and friction was a lot to deal with after all.

"Huh, oh! Uhm..." He slowly reached for his trouser pocket with one hand whilst the other rested on the small of the other's back, supporting the boy up in case he would fall and holding him lovingly close. "Hello? Oh, James. Of course, yes. We will be there in a few minutes. Yes we. Me and a new friend of mine. Okay, I'll make it a surprise. Okay, bye." Kim snapped the phone shut, his accent often slipping between a British one and something else foreign entirely. He looked at the boy with a cheeky grin. "We are really going to have to run." He chuckled. "It seems we were here more than expected..."

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 02-20-2010, 09:20 PM

Jean couldn't help but listen as Kim spoke to the person on the phone. The emphasis on the word we was apparent. It made them sound like a couple and Jean wasn't sure how he felt about that. He was a little surprised at how happy the idea made him. What worried him though was that they would be introduced to a big group of people like they were together. Jean knew he wasn't ready for that besides large groups of people tended to overwhelm him. Kent was always thought Jean was cheating on him so it wasn't often that Jean went out. He was starting feel nervous about going. Perhaps he should have asked Kim if he could have stayed home.

Home . . . interesting that he was referring to Kim's house as that but Kim had said he was welcome to live there. Honestly it felt more like a home than any other place he had lived. All these things floated through his mind till he heard Kim's last comment. They were late.

Jean looked up at Kim and said, "I'm sorry. I should have kept a closer eye on the time." Jean felt badly. Kim was being nice and taking him skating only for it to make him late. Jean was still use to being with someone abusive and though he didn't feel Kim would hurt him, he still felt everything was his fault. Jean let go of Kim and added, "I guess we should hurry huh." Not really thinking about the ice or skating Jean tried to go to the exit of the ice rink. He made it about two feet away when he started to slip.

ll Xiao Mai Shan ll
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2010, 09:57 PM

"Don't be sorry. It is my fault entirely. I should have looked at the time more closely. And besides, James doesn't quite so much mind. He knows I am always, what you might say, fashionably late." Kim had wondered several times why the boy apologized a lot even though none of it was his wrong doing in the first place, but he did guess it was something to do with that Kent guy. With due time, he'd have to let the boy fall out of that bad habit of apologizing for everything.

"We have to hurry yes..." Kim smiled a little but that smile soon faded away when the other drifted away from him. Had he said something wrong? With confusion he sort of stood there with his shoulders slumped and his teeth digging into his lower lip. He hadn't yet noticed that the boy was actually skating, if not with perfection, towards the exit. Well, not until he saw an irregularity in his balance that Kim instinctively sliced the ice and caught the boy before he fell only to loose his own momentum and fall back on his rear, with the boy in his arms. It was rather alarming at first but for someone like Kim who rarely fell or tripped it was rather a new discovery, comical. And it wasn't long before his warm laughter bellowed from within him into a loud and honest laughter. "Remind me to fall more often...it's rather fun." He chuckled and wanted to add something else which he later thought was inappropriate and holding the rim of the ice rink he stood up with the boy.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 02-20-2010, 10:16 PM

When Jean felt himself falling he panicked inside. He knew it would most likely hurt and so he squeezed his eyes shut waiting for the pain. A flash. of Kent hitting him and him closing his eyes for the pain that would undoubtedly follow, whipped through his mind. He was surprised when the pain never followed the fall. He opened his golden eyes to see Kiim on the ice. Kim had taken the pain for him while Jean was held safely in Kim's arms. For a moment he could say nothing as he was in a bit of shock. Never had anyone taken the pain for him. All he seemed to remember was people hurting him again and again. He was brought out of his shock when Kim let out a laugh.

Being brought to his senses he grew concerned for Kim. Even though Kim had said it had been fun to fall Jean felt badly. He could feel tears wanting to come but held them back. He hung his head a little and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to go back alone. Are . . are you okay?" At the end he looked up at Kim with real concern in his eyes.

ll Xiao Mai Shan ll
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2010, 09:21 AM

Kim gently pushed the other onto the ice rink gate and stood him there for safety, with his hands on the boy's waist in case he was to slip again. He was amazingly silent as his eyes scanned the boy's sapphire hair, his shimmering golden eyes that looked up at him with some hint of guilt and those lips that quivered a little when ever the boy was either nervous or apologetic. These things Kim couldn't help but notice, taking in everything about the boy with time. Admiring his beauty.

"Jean..." He whispered, secretively freaking out like a littler girl over how sweet the boy's name sounded when he said, how fluid. "Don't apologize for everything unless that person is severely hurt emotionally and physically and it was your fault, or they lost a loved one or you accidentally took what belonged to them." He whispered, slowly lifting his fingers and stroking away a strand of oceanic hair away from his view of Jean's eyes. "If they laugh about falling it simply means they don't mind, that it might have brought some memory...whatever the reason." He had looked down at the boy for a while and immediately looked up when his acute hearing caught a camera shutter snapping close and open again. Being a celebrity, he was more aware of these things and by no means it meant some crazy tabloid photographer was following them. Kim didn't believe they'd come this far as to bother his personal life though. Unless they were always trying to twist the truth when they run out of things to do. Especially with this movie Kim had recently finished about two lovers, one a pianist the other a violinist, one deaf the other blind. It was based on a true story of Mozart's life but with little edits since no one would truly know the exact detail of these two musical geniuses' relationship.

"Jean, I need you to do me a favour." Kim stepped out of the ice and helped the boy out too. Soon he sat the boy on one of the benches and untied his the laces and took the boy's shoes to the counter and his for exchange to their normal shoes. "Tie your shoe laces really...tight. We are going to run really fast. I will explain sometime." Eventually he'd tell the boy but he wasn't ready to because he didn't want the boy treating him like some sort of God. He wanted to be treated normally, for once. "Ready?" He asked, his eyes scanning the whole area trying to spot the camera man who had somewhat unskillfully and stupidly was pretending to take pictures of the skaters when in fact at the back of his red shirt he had the logo of the magazine he worked with.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 02-21-2010, 07:52 PM

Jean was acutely aware of every place Kim's hands went and touched. It seemed liked his body was hot where ever Kim's hands were. The man's gaze seemed to swallow him whole and some times left Jean speechless. Though out of all these things it was always how Kim said his name that hit him the most. He could not help but feel the love behind it and it always melted his heart a bit and ebbed the fear from his thoughts.

He listened carefully to the handsome man before him and now felt badly for apologizing. Without thinking he replied, "Sorry." Then realizing, once he said it, that he was apologizing again said, "I mean, um . . ." He knew he sounded stupid but it was weird not to apologize. Everything, no matter how big, small, real or imaged, was his fault before.

Jean wanted to say something more but didn't know what to say. Thankfully Kim started to lead them off the rink and onto a bench. Jean quickly responded to what Kim and said, "Of course I'll do a favor for you . . .you've done so much for me." He felt a little shy but felt good he would be able to do something for Kim now. Though Kim seemed a little . . off. When Kim told him that they would have to run really fast Jean went into a a silent panic. Had Kent found them?

With this new fear Jean tried to tie his shoes quickly but his hands were shaking. The fear of past beatings and rapes filled his mind with terror and now Kim was with him. What would happen to Kim? Somehow even with shaking fingers Jean managed to get his laces tied, even if it was sloppy. The fear of what might happen to Kim gave him the motivation needed to tie them.

ll Xiao Mai Shan ll
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2010, 04:22 PM

Kim scanned the premises several times before he looked back at his laces and tied it rapidly. He hadn't meant to ignore the boy, he was just concentrating his senses on carefully following every move the camera man made. Little did he know that this same camera man was the one who stirred things up earlier two days ago, and that in fact he had stopped working for Kent and plans on spreading this certain news. News of Kim kidnapping a boy, Kent having hired him...this would certainly make a great love triangle story.

"You need to tie it tighter than this..." The brunette whispered whilst crouching in front of Jean. His eyes didn't so much look at Jean for a while as he tied the shoelaces really, extremely tight. Standing up, he helped the boy up to, holding both his hands. He didn't really mean to inject fear in the boy's mind, in fact he was really trying his best not to. But sadly it hadn't seemed to work.

"Jean, no letting go of my hand OK?" Kim tried his best to smile but it didn't quite reach his eyes like usual. With that he held the boy's hand and headed out towards the exist, this time entwining his fingers with Jean's extremely tight. Eventually, Kim took a deep breath by the exit and looked down at Jean broodingly. "It's not so far from here. The earlier we get there the happier James would be. I have been late too many times and I don't want him to hold a grudge on you too because of me." He chuckled lightly, trying his extreme best to assure the boy and get him running quite fast. "Are you ready for this?" He asked, briefly looking behind him and noticed the camera man. It made it so much easier that he was wearing a red shirt.

Chikuma
(・・^...

Old 02-23-2010, 11:58 AM

When Kim took over tying his shoes Jean felt bad. He had tried to do it properly but he was too scared. He knew how vicious Kent could be. Jean let out a tiny wince as Kim tugged the laces of his shoes tight. It hurt a little but he kept quite. Getting away was the most important thing right now.

He was still trembling when Kim took his hand in his. He gave Kim a silent nod as the man told him to not let go. The terror he felt would make sure he held on tight. Jean clung to Kim's hand like his life depended on it . . and if Kent was there then it did.

Jean could not fake a smile as Kim tried to lighten the mood with some joking. Still being washed over with fear Jean mumbled a quiet yet shaky, "O-o-okay." They were going to run and he had to make himself go faster than he had ever gone before. He didn't want Kent to get a hold of either of them. Jean looked up at Kim and knew that he cared about him. He didn't want to be apart from this man. He held on to Kim tightly and then turned his gaze forward in the direction they would run.

Kaori Pari'
You're my Pon & I'm your Zi. [ :
Send a message via MSN to Kaori Pari'

Old 03-14-2010, 12:20 PM

It had been a couple of months now since the young twenty year old had returned to shop at "Sweet Delights".

Wynter had been hibernating; hibernating from the regulars and family members after growing being so caught up with work. She was now studying into photography at a local college in the area; her new ambition. Of course, Wynter still loves to bake cakes in her spare time, she had just.. found something new and productive to do.

Having not been around for a such a long period of time, the young female slowly traced her small steps up to the entrance of the shop. A placid and petite hand pressed up against the glass of the door, pushing every so slightly in order to hear the tingling sound of the bell brush past. She had heard it. And for some reason, a soft smile grimaced the young girls cherry coated lips as she stepped into the bakery. Large aqua irises scanned the area as she took in the scent of the sweet atmosphere around here.

".. Goodness," came a soft bellow of whisper as Wynter walked up to a nicely decorated cake just meters away from her; she took in its winderful view. ""It definitely has been a long time," became of a soft toning, facial expression somewhat brightening.