Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-23-2010, 11:01 PM

Khaz let out a long meow, and began walking down the stairs and to the front door. He spotted his clothes under the chair as they passed, and he blinked, beginning to remember himself. Before he knew what had happened, something bumped his nose rather roughly, and a hiss came deep from his throat. In two seconds he had shifted again, now a lion with a chocolate brown mane. He roared and spun around to see the thing that had challenged him -

The wall? He was puzzled and sat back on his hind legs, letting himself shrink back into the small body of a cat. He scratched at the door and looked up at Gypsy, making a cat face. Outside?

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-23-2010, 11:31 PM

Gypsy suppressed a sigh as he shifted again, her eyes narrowing. Was he clueless, taunting her or what? “oh… a shape shifter…” She’d say in false innocence, opening the door. She’d step back, holding it open and watching the other in silence. He seemed to actually think he was a cat right now… suppressing a shiver at the thought. What kind of creature would that be? It defied her way of thinking’s capability to grasp…

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-25-2010, 06:27 PM

[]

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-26-2010, 10:33 PM

Amadeo smiled softly at the last kiss Ahraina placed upon his lips. Nodding at her suggestion of going downstairs, he allowed her to tug him along behind her, he held her hand firmly but not painfully so. It was rather comfortable actually. Being close to her it seemed made Amadeo feel things that were foreign to him.

Airi had sighed softly nodding when Chandra instructed him to stay there while she went and changed into one of her own shirts. He pulled the blanket off of his bed, the one she had pressed against the wound in her chest. Who would he tell to clean it? He hadn't seen any maids or such and he definitely wasn't going to mention it to the dragon that handed out room keys. That made him shiver.

JessehBoo

Old 09-27-2010, 02:37 AM

[[whos in main room?]]

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-27-2010, 05:45 AM

Changing into one of her shirts she’d drop his jacket on the bed, just in case she didn’t return. Penning a note she’d leave it pinned to the jacket, afraid that if she returned it to him now he’d want to come with. He was to unpredictable and she wouldn’t’ have him in danger… The note said simply “Sorry I left without telling you, but I’d rather not have you put in danger again. Take care!” followed with a little smiley face.

With that she’d leap out the window of her room, calling on her cat part to land safely on her feet. Starting for the woods which would eventually lead towards the cave she knew the mage was in she cast a few enchantments, muttering the spells under her breath. They would protect her from certain harms and more importantly… they prevented the mage from teleporting away again once he sent another spell her way as she knew he would once he realized why she’d said she’d see him soon.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-27-2010, 07:24 PM

Airi had sat down on the edge of his bed. She had told him to stay there, and that she'd back in a moment. He was frowning deeply, looking to the blood stained blanked he'd tossed on the floor. She had most likely left. He shivered violently for a moment. He really did not like the idea of her doing something violent to anyone. He hugged himself for a few moments. He could change and follow her..but..she might get angry and he knew he couldn't really protect her...he'd be a liability. Airi sighed deeply, standing. Removing his clothes and opening his window.

He wasn't going to follow her, but he did want to fly and get some fresh air. His form shivered and blurred until he was an eagle perched on the window sill. The scar that marred his human body, also marred any animal form he took. He spread his wings and took to the air. Gliding for a moment before flapping to gain air. He circled the Inn, rather low. When the front door opened to let a woman and a cat out, Airi landed on a branch of a tree close by to watch them.

JessehBoo

Old 09-27-2010, 08:27 PM

Ahraina looked up to see the familiar Gypsy woman letting a cat out, taking a few steps closer she knelt down and pet the cat softly. "Why hello there." She said softly and looked up at the woman. "Is she yours?" Honestly all cats were girls to Rain unless told otherwise. The woman scratched lightly behind the cars ears and smiled at it.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-27-2010, 08:41 PM

Chandra would head to the cave, disappearing for a quick but not to easy fight. Still, he was a lot easier to beat when he couldn’t teleport away and there was no…collateral damage around. She wouldn’t return immediately afterwards, however, searching the cave for any clue of who the others he spoke of could be….

Gypsy could sense that someone inhuman was watching her but she let it go, having to keep on the innocent act due to company. She used her psychic abilities to mask her emotions so even other psychics often fell for it… It was habit more then anything, however, until Ahraina approached. She’d flash her a smile, waving “Oh hello!”

She shook her head at the question then, looking to the shape shifter at her feet. “No… I just found it wandering but it seems to want to go outside so I might as well let it out.” She chuckled a little then, an innocent seeming laugh as she added “I thought maybe it was yours!”

JessehBoo

Old 09-27-2010, 08:47 PM

The woman laughed and shook her head. "No, if i had such an adorable Cat i would never stop cuddling it." Ahraina laughed and continued to pet the kitten, enjoying how smooth the fur felt beneath her fingertips. "So what are you up to?" she asked, her attention still on the small animal before her. The woman could still sense Ama behind her and she quiet enjoyed his presence.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 09-27-2010, 08:53 PM

Amadeo was quick to pick up on the fact that the cat was not a normal cat. Probably a shape shifter, it emitted the energy of one. Just like that boy with the scar, the one Chandra placed under her protection. "I do not think the cat is a female." He said it softly as he stood just a few steps behind Ahraina. He eyed Gypsy for a moment then shrugged. There was something about her, but he couldn't really put his finger on it. Oh well.

Airi ruffled those feathers of his and turned his head this way and that. Just looking around. He opened his beak and let out the sharp call of the eagle..no reason other than just to do it. He was in bird form..might as well act like it a little bit.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 10-02-2010, 10:52 PM

(( How many pages have I missed? and it's hit a dead spot? wow... ))

shaddowkitty
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-02-2010, 10:55 PM

[[i've missed most pages can't really help]]

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-03-2010, 08:22 PM

[[ Sorry about the wait, guys. I had about three tests on Friday, each of which were at least 20% of my overall grade.. D; Went to Vacaville yesterday. :3 ]]

Khaz grumbled a bit at being mistaken for a girl, but let himself be petted otherwise. Once again he glimpsed the clothes under that one chair, neatly folded and the toe of his shoe peeking barely from the edge. He didn't want to shift back. He was being petted at the moment - a feeling that he never wanted to stop. A soft purr shook him slightly, and he rolled to his belly. His topaz eyes blinked up at the new woman petting him, and the man standing not too far behind her.

He knew he had to change back soon. But he couldn't, not now while he was making friends. These people may not have even be his friends while he shifted, but what was he supposed to do now? Shift back and say, "Hello, excuse my nakedness, but I'm a shapeshifter and my name is Khaz,"? He simply made a plan to shift later into the evening, when he had some time alone - that is, if nobody stole his clothes.

JessehBoo

Old 10-04-2010, 05:06 AM

Ahraina blushed at her mistake. "Sorry, Monsuier." Lifting the cat carefully into her arms she kept petting it and nuzzled gently into his neck. "Your so fluffy!" She said with a smile and turned to Ama. "Can we keep him?" The woman gave him big pleading eyes as she asked.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-05-2010, 10:05 PM

Amadeo blinked at the question and the look that Ahraina was giving him. Seeming just a little startled by it. Humans. At times they were so difficult to understand. He shook his head. "No..We have no right to make claim to it. It is a living breathing creature with a free-will of it's own. What right do we have to rob it of it's freedom?" His words were soft, but they were heavy and seemed to hang thick in the air around them. Amadeo did not understand the fascination humans had with keeping animals as a 'pet'. "If it wishes to stay with you of it's own free-will then I will not turn the creature away...but..I do not think it is an ordinary cat."

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-06-2010, 08:35 PM

Almost immediately after hearing the woman's question to the man, he closed his eyes. This woman wanted to keep him as a pet? The way she was petting him made him immediately like her, and he moved within her grasp, making himself a little more comfortable.

Khaz's ears perked up at the end of the man's sentence, and his eyes opened. He wasn't an ordinary cat, and he mewed a little agreement. His head cleared after a few seconds, and he realized how foolish he had been, to give into the temptation and let the animal's body trick him into thinking that he was, indeed, a kitten. He blushed as much as a cat could blush, which was very little.

JessehBoo

Old 10-07-2010, 02:24 PM

Ahraina chuckled and shook her head. "I dont want to own him, just take care of him. If he wishes to go then so be it." The woman smiled at Ama. It was good that he respected the rights of animals, she loved that. "I wonder what his name is if he has now..." she said, kind of to herself. When the kitten moved in her grasp she giggled and nuzzled it.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 10-12-2010 at 01:35 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 10-11-2010, 10:07 PM

Amadeo shook his head and shrugged. Deciding to remain silent and not voice his thoughts that he thought the animal did indeed already have a name because it did not feel like a normal cat. That long tail swayed slowly behind him. Amadeo looked thoughtful..and he was thinking. This cat was surrounded by the same energy that surrounded Airi, which led Amadeo to believe it was a shapeshifter..he said nothing about that though. He would let Ahraina play with the creature as long as it made her happy and the creature remained harmless.

Airi, in eagle form, ruffled his feathers a bit and flew off from the branch he had been perched on. Returning to his room and resuming his human shape. He dressed quickly, pulling his pants on. Deciding he'd go down stairs for a bit, barefooted and shirtless, he left his room. He made his way to the main room. Glancing over those that might be there, before picking a seat that was a bit away from the others that occupied the room.

JessehBoo

Old 10-12-2010, 01:36 AM

Ahraina leaned up on her tippy toes and placed a soft kiss on Ama's lips. He had that look of though on his face again. "One day i would love to know what you think about all the time." She said with a smile.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-17-2010, 05:33 PM

Khaz mewed and leapt out of the woman's arms, stretching slowly. He padded over to the chair where his clothes were stored under and hopped on top of it, laying down. He'd decided to lead them to the evidence, get it over with. If they didn't understand, he would drag his clothes off to shift somewhere, and checked on his energy levels. He certainly hoped they would get his hint, because he didn't want to have to re-introduce himself as a shifter and try to explain why he didn't shift right then and there.