Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 04-26-2009, 10:15 PM

Vincent was relieved when they reached the hospital parking lot, parking in the first row. He was also relieved when she said it was doing alright. However, she couldn't say the same when she mentioned the smell. It was driving him insane, and he felt his fangs already sharp. His instincts got the best of him, as he pinned her to her seat, face inches from hers. He then paused. half of him wanted to kiss her... but he also wanted her blood.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 10:43 PM

Allie sighed in relief when they entered the parking lot. "ahh" she gasped out as he was suddenly on top of her. Her head was spinning, yes this is what she wanted but she had to keep some control. "hi..." she said with another gasp of breath. She had to stay in control. His cool breath making her shiver. She closed her eyes and then opened them. Yupp it was happening. She moved her hand up closer to him. Un-knowing about the vampire and the blood right next to him.

Last edited by Kande914; 04-26-2009 at 10:46 PM..

Arc Angel

Old 04-26-2009, 10:53 PM

Vincent stayed there, not moving for a minute, hesitating. A few moments later, his instincts won him over, and he picked up her hand, gently licking the dried blood off of her finger's cut. The taste warmed his insides, leaving him craving more. Oh, how he wanted to drink from her.. it was driving her insane. The cut opened again, had he broken through the sensitive new scab there used to be forming on it. He gently held her hand, gently licking and suckling at her wound. His fangs were fully grown out by now, his eyes' color was now deeper than normal. Vincent watched her as he did so, and once the cut closed again, he fulfilled his other wish. He leaned in, rather slowly so she could move away if necessary, and pressed his lips to hers.

His conscious was coming back, and he half assumed she'd run out of the car screaming now. He was a little amused, at it had happened before, though he hoped it wouldn't.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2009, 11:45 PM

Allie gasped as he grabbed her hand. She shivered as she licked it and then gasped in pain as he re-opened it. She shivered, her entire body shaking as he sucked her finger. She realized the truth of the situation. He was a vampire and he just healed her cut. She moaned as their lips touched and shivered. His lips were so cold. She blushed and looked into his deep eyes. When he pulled away she was disappointed and grabbed him and pulled him back for another kiss. She didn't know what happened to her.

Arc Angel

Old 04-26-2009, 11:52 PM

Vincent was pretty surprised by her reaction. In fact, he had suspected just the opposite. He adjusted himself so eh wasn't on top of her anymore, returning the kiss. He hoped it wasn't just his eyes messing with her. It had happened before. Pulling away a little again, he looked into e eyes. "Scared?"

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 12:04 AM

Allie looked at him and moaned into the kiss. When he pulled away she looked sad. She looked up into his eyes and whispered. "no, for some weird reason..." She moved a little closer to him. "I feel as though I trust you completely..."

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 12:14 AM

Vincent looked at her, a bit troubled. He covered his eyes, hoping it wasn't because of them. "Now do you trust me? Because... you really shouldn't after that little stunt I just pulled." He had enjoyed the feel of her warm lips on his cool ones.. her warm flesh..

Victoria eagerly took the drink the bartender came back with. She then caught a whiff of it, a little disgusted. It smelled... metallic. Coppery. Shrugging, she took a sip, only to spit it right back out. Blood?! She looked around the room, seeing that she was now getting some eyes. Her face flushing from embarrassment, she turned to the bartender. "Not your type? What do you usually get?" Victoria didn't want to seem suspicious, so she answered casually. "Type "A"." He then nodded, to go fix her a drink again. Victoria let out a sigh of relief. Now she jsut wanted to leave this place...

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 12:21 AM

Allie looked over and shivered. "I do.. something inside is telling me to trust you" She looked up "you did save my life.. i could have bled to death from my cut" She then forgot about the blood thing. She winced and looked up "sorry" she said with a blush. "I don't know why...I feel so attracted to you.." She looked at him. "can't you read my mind and see that I trust you"

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 12:33 AM

Vincent sighed, pulling his hand away from his eyes. He was sitting in an awkward position, on top of the elbow rest centered between the passenger and driver seats. He looked at her, his eyes scanning her facial features. His eyes then rested, looking into hers. "You're very pretty, Allie." he said simply. His comment didn't add or challenge what she had just said, he just had nothing to say on that subject. However, looking at her, he did think she was rather attractive, and felt he'd rather say than than anything else.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 12:41 AM

Allie began to breathe again and looked up at him seriously. "thank you" she said politely. She then realized they were still outside the hospital. "I am sorry..." she said as she unbuckled her belt. She didn't want to make it awkward for him. She put her hand on the handle and looked back at him one last time.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 12:54 AM

Vincent nodded. He became confused as to why she was leaving, rolling down her window. "Allie? If you walk into a hospital, saying you need stitches when your cut is healed, they'll think your insane." he said, playfully. "However, if you are about to walk home, I would love to drive you?"

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 01:02 AM

Allie looked back and smiled sheepishly. "okay" she said calmly. She wasn't thinking at all and that was her problem. "thanks" she buckled again and looked at him. "i forgot about the cut..they might send me to the men in white coats" she said with a smile.

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-27-2009, 01:04 AM

Delphine walked down the streets of the city, not liking how dark it was becoming. Young girls like her were prime targets for people in alleyways who wanted to take advantage of them. She shivered, partially from the cool air and partially from her troublesome thoughts, and wrapped her coat tighter around her.

She seemed to be the only one out on the streets, but she still felt like there was someone following her. It was only her imagination, obviously, but she was still rather paranoid.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 01:31 AM

Vincent raised an eyebrow at her, wondering if she was going to answer his question. He smiled, though, at her comment. "Yes, and they'll put you in a delightful little room with mattresses for walls..." he said, in a playful tone. His expression then turned a bit serious again. "So.. do you want a ride or not?"

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 01:42 AM

Allie looked over at him and blushed. "oh sorry... yes I would love one" she smiled and then said "but running into the mattresses all the time could be fun...I think" she smiled again. Vince was funny and now the awkward was over things were looking up. It might be a nice night after all and her finger didn't hurt anymore.

Last edited by Kande914; 04-27-2009 at 01:44 AM..

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 01:48 AM

Vincent smiled brightly. He wasn't sure why.. he had just taken a liking to this girl. He opened the passenger door for her again, then waited for her climb in. "Well, if you run into them too much, you may get dizzy. That wouldn't be good at all."

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 01:53 AM

Allie smiled and got into the car she buckled again and looked at him. "yea pretty dizzy..." she smiled. He was making her dizzy sometimes. His eyes were so enchanting. "so tell me something about yourself.. what do you wanna be when you grow up?" she asked.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 02:05 AM

His eyes stayed on Allie as he pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the street. He then smiled, chuckling a little at her question. "I guess its obvious by now... I don't age. But if I were to choose, I'd want to be an artist.. What about you?" he asked, turning his eyes back to the road momentarily.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 02:58 AM

Allie looked over at him. "really thats cool" She was able to calm down now and just talk about normal things. "well I love photography, I just sold a piece of mine" she smiled to herself. It was the first piece she ever sold. She knew it wasn't that long of a drive to the apartments. Her question was what was going to happen then. "photography is a type of art.. so I guess we are in the same boat" she was very comfortable again and put her purse on the floor in between her feet.

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 03:05 AM

Vincent smiled. "Really? I'd love to see some of your work." he said, looking over at her. "I, myself, prefer painting. I love it. Painted one of the walls of my apartment, actually... landlord didn't like that." he said, laughing a little.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 03:10 AM

Allie smiled at him. "yea well when we get back I can show you some" She said happily. She was in the moment of art and nothing else. "I only have a few pieces on the wall but the others are in my portfolio" She then giggled. "yea I can imagine he wouldn't like that too much" She then realized it was the first time she had ever giggled in front of him. She had smiled and laughed but never giggled. She looked over at him and smiled softly.

((heyyy this is my last post for tonight.... gotta go to bed. talk to you tomorrow.))

Last edited by Kande914; 04-27-2009 at 03:19 AM.. Reason: going to bed =P

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 03:58 AM

Vincent smiled. "That sounds great." he said, smiling. She then let out the cutest sound he'd ever heard, her giggle was simply adorable. He smiled warmly. "Yes.. that almost got me evicted actually." His eyes, again, drifted from the road and over to her.

xSad_Eyesx
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2009, 05:35 AM

Chastity saw that some girl had just sat a couple of seats away from her. She hadn't seen her around before.
Maybe she's new to this scene. The girl got her drink, and looked like she didn't like the smell of it very
much by the expression on her face. Definately new. Chastity decided to approach her since she looked a bit
uncomfortable.She smelled...human. She must have been turned recently. "Hey you new here? I haven't seen you
before." The girl looked scared and ready to run out of there. "Don't worry you'll get used to it.....sooner or later."
Chastity said with a small grin on her face.

Kande914
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 01:05 PM

Allie gasped. "oh my gosh that's awful... yea the landlord here is very strict.. I had to get a permit before I could hang my pictures on the walls" She sighed and looked over at him again. "so whats it like being a vampire... if you don't mind me asking" she then looked down and back at him. "you don't have to answer if it will make you uncomfortable"

Arc Angel

Old 04-27-2009, 01:43 PM

Victoria couldn't help but grin a little. "Yeah. I've never been here before.." she said, sneaking another glance around the room. Was it that obvious? And... get used to what?? She looked at her drink again, then over at the others around the room. Looked like they all had the same thing... Okay, wow. This is like some horror movie. Let's see... vampires? She stifled a small laugh. No way.

Vincent raised an eyebrow. "A permit to hang pictures? That's pretty.. I dunno. I can understand about that paint thing, though." He was a little surprised by her question, but he new the answer to it right away. "I'm not very fond of it. It's rather... lonely."