HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 04:11 PM

Kamui chuckled, "Join the club. I have no idea either..... All I know is that I can fight with my aura and that's about it. What about you?"

She looked over at him with a faint blush on her cheeks. He certainly was cute.....

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-06-2009, 04:31 PM

Ivan smiled "well I am a shapeshifter." he said with a smile. "why else do you think those kids ran away from me." he said and pointed to his canine teeth and his tiger like eyes. "people fear me where ever I go just because of them." he said as he looked at her and smiled when he saw the faint blush. She looked cute when she blushed.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 04:33 PM

Kamui smiled, "Then they are blind. I think you have beautiful eyes. And your teeth are amazing. I'm surprised you can close your mouth at all...."

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 04:36 PM

Ivan smiled "why thank you for the compliment and it also surprised about that so." he said as he looked at her. "and I would also have to say that you are very beautifull." he said happly

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 04:44 PM

Kamui blushed smiled. She lost control over her ribbons and one of them burst into flame, lighting the tree on fire.

"Oops," She quickly turned one of her ribbons into water and put out the fire. The other ribbon was made of earth so it healed the tree.

People started freaking out. "We might want to run....."

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 04:52 PM

Gio noticed that Ivan was gone ,"Hey,i am gonna search Ivan" .
He didn't waited for Isobels response and so he walked away,
"Ivan where are you ?" He yelled through the forest. While he walked through the forest he felt a strange kinda aura,"What's that" he whispered while looking around,
Suddenly he notices that his wing doesn't hurt anymore so he tries to fly with it,The wing healed but still it wasn't in the same rhythm.
Gio flew high in the sky while searching Ivan,"Where could he be" those thoughts went through his mind while he flew over the city.Sudenly he hears a gun shot.
While he looked down he saw a couple of humans standing with a gun,"Here we go again" He said while diving towards a human ,Gio flies up high again while helding the human in his hands.
"Why don't you see that there is no difference" he yelled to the humans.
They started to laugh at him so he decides to throw the human body towards them.
"Fine so you want war , then you can get it" Gio dived again and tried to grab another man.His wing starts to hurt even more and so he looks back,Humans were holding his wings .Gio decided to hypnotise them,"Look in my eyes , let go of me"
The hypnotic eyes of Gio looked at the crowd but they didn't become hypnoticed.
"HELP ME" Gio yelled while searching a human who didn't saw the difference ,
Suddenly a women grabs his hands and helps him to get away from the crowd.
While he thanked the woman he runned away,Far away back in the forest.

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 06:03 PM

Ivan looked at the girl and nodded. "yeah we better get out of here before the humans start to shot at us." he said as he took the girl by the hand and started to run towards the forest where they would be safe. "by the way my name is Ivan." he said as he ran.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 06:08 PM

"I'm Kamui," she said as she ran with him. "What's so safe about the forest?"

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 06:10 PM

Ivan smiled "I have a few friends in here and It is easyer to hide in here from the humans." he said as he ran and smiled "and it is nice to met you Kamui." he said happly

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 06:15 PM

"Nice to meet you too Ivan," Kamui said with a smile.

A shot rang out....

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 06:17 PM

RIght when Ivan heard the shot he quickly grabed Kamui by the waist and pulled him close to him as he hid behind a tree. "looks like they really dont want us." he and felt pain shot threw his side but didn't let is show in his face.

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 06:20 PM

Isobel smiled at Gio. She agreed with him, she needed to be with her own kind. She missed being around other vampires. "All right, you can follow me, but if you pull another stunt like that again, I will destroy you," Isobel decided. She was thankful for the company. She had been so lonely since the day she left home. However, she has heard rumors of her brother leaving to search her out. Perhaps I'll find him, too she thought.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 06:29 PM

Kamui felt something wet and warm and wet seep into her clothes and drip down her leg. She looked up at Ivan then looked to his side. He was shot!

She used one of her smaller ribbons to cover the wound. She in turn covered the ribbon with her hand. The ribbon began to glow a soft white. The blood disappeared, slowly flowing back up into the wound as the bullet worked its way out. Soon you wouldn't have been able to tell that Ivan had been shot at all. The ribbon stopped glowing and the bullet was in Kamui's hand.

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 07:55 PM

Gio smiled,"i won't try it again" while he looked at her he saw that Isobel looked sad,"What's wrong ?" He was curious why she first smiled and then suddenly the smile fainted.

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 08:07 PM

Isobel was brought back to reality. "It's nothing," she lied to Gio. She wasn't yet close enough to open up to him. Maybe, as time went on she would feel comfortable enough to share this with him, but not today. Today, she would pretend nothing had happened, and she would try to be happy. She took Gio's hand and led him deeper into the trees. The giants towered over them, hiding them from the view of the city outside. She felt safe away from prying eyes.

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 08:12 PM

Ivan smiled at Kamui "you are amazing." he said as he looked at her. He was glad that she wasn't hurt since that bullet was really ment for her. He had just barelly managed to get her out of the way of the bullet.

gioistegek
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 08:17 PM

Gio follows Isobel while looking backwards,"this city uses a lot of guns" He looked around and noticed that the light didn't came through the tree tops anymore.

EternalRaine323
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-06-2009, 08:22 PM

Isobel nodded to Gio, not really hearing what he had said. She was still going further into the forest. She finally stopped when no light could permeate through the treetops. She preferred it this way. Isobel stretched her arms out and sat down. She placed her hands on the ground behind to her to balance herself, her legs were spread in front of her. She loved the way this place smelled. She inhaled and closed her eyes peacefully It helped to clear her head; she didn't have to think here. Remembering Gio, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. "What brings you to this town?" she asked him.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 08:32 PM

Kamui smiled, "No.... You are. You pulled me out of the way at your own expense....."

A man approached them and called to his buddies, "They're over here! Get them before they breed!"

Kamui glared at him and sent another slender ribbon out, this one was made of lava. It wrapped around his gun and melted it.

The man yelped and dropped his gun as his hands were burned.

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 08:39 PM

Ivan chuckled as he heard the man yelp "now leave us alone, we didn't mean to cause you any harm." he said as he looked at the man. His eyes shifted so that they glowed slighlty and he let out a roar to scare the man away.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 08:41 PM

Kamui jumped from the roar, "Eeep!"

The man ran away, his friends didn't even go near.

She giggled, "Wow that was loud...."

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 08:45 PM

Ivan smiled at her "I had to be if I wanted them to leave us alone." he said with a smile. His eyes stoped glowing and went back to normal. "that is how I usually get them to stop following me." he said happly

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 08:48 PM

Kamui smiled, "Good.... Shall we get going then? IS there some shelter in the forest that we could take come nightfall?"

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 08:53 PM

Ivan smiled and nodded "yeah there is a cave that is not to far from here that I sometimes stay in when I pass threw this town." he said happly

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2009, 09:00 PM

"THIS town? How much traveling do you do?" Kamui rose an eyebrow.