jahero
King of the wolves
Send a message via MSN to jahero Send a message via Yahoo to jahero

Old 10-07-2009, 12:29 AM

Welcome to wolf pack wars. Here each pack looks to take down the other to have control of their land, pack, and female.

The rules:

1: use your imagination, bring your person to life.
2: please be lite.
3: Please don't sign up unless your going to be on to post most of the week!
4: PM me your profile please
5: enjoy your self, if you like it here tell a friend.
6: this is a wolf pack RPG but to make it interesting i will allow some breeds of dogs.
7: the setting is in a urban setting but i'll get to that later.
8: no god minding here please, no one wants to here how great your person is and so on.
9:breeding is allowed, you can say it what your doing as long as if follows the Menewsha rules.
10: once the first alpfa is listed the other, which would become his or her mate, is desided by the alpfa all ready picked.
11: the alfpa's make the rules in their packs.
12: alpfa's also tell you what rank your in.

Last edited by jahero; 10-19-2009 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: more to add, sorry for the add

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-07-2009, 12:34 AM

Here's the profile line out and where the profiles will be posted if approved .

Wolf profile

Name
sex
bio
pack
rank
mate
family
picture
could you play two people?

Dog profile

Name
Pelt color
breed
bio
pack
rank
mate
family
picture
Could you play two people?

Last edited by jahero; 10-30-2009 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: sorry forgot sex hahaha

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-07-2009, 12:41 AM

Dog breeds allow so far

Husky

German Shepherd

Jack Russell

Saint Bernard

Boxer

If you think that another breed should be up here let me know. Try to stay away from the toy breeds please.

Last edited by jahero; 10-08-2009 at 02:23 AM..

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-07-2009, 05:10 PM

Welcome to out wolf packs, come look, pick your family and just hope that they pick you back.

Pack Name: White Cloud Pack(( their color is Blue))

Alpfa:
male

Name Jahero
Age 31/2 summers (years)
sex: male
Pelt color: pure white
bio: my father was the beta male of this pack for 12 years, my mother was the beta female. both had snowy pelts. because the alpfa female could have pups, I became alpfa after they both past away.
pack White Cloud pack
mate none yet
family: father- beta male Thunder Mother- beta female Snow

female
Name Danger
Age 2 Summers
Pelt color Dark red
sex Female
bio She was always the outsider in the pack. Her personality was soft and kind but most think it's cause her mother died during birth and her father in a battle right after that. She stays in the shadows alot and always likes to get in trouble from curiousity, thus giving her the name danger. She wonders along the path of the calm wolves (Dogs) and made friends with a few, or that is the beleif, but she never really did.
pack White Cloud Pack
mate none yet
family Mother Spring Father Child

Pups
Name Chico
age 1 year
sex Male
Pelt color Grey
breed Husky
bio He has always lived a free life his owners let him wonder without a fence or collar. He was wondering the forest when he came across a curious cave and explored it. The cave had meat and other things a dog needed so he left everything be as he wondered.
pack white cloud
mate none yet
family unknown sold at birth

Name: Cloud
Age Puppy
Pelt color light brown with white and Grey
Bio- joined the pack with his mother, brother and sister
pack white cloud
Family; His mother Mist, his brother Mars, and Sister Star

babysitters

hunters:

loners

Pack Name: Fire born pack ((their color is red))

Alpfa
male
female:

Name: Hazel
Pelt color: black (in certain times you could say it's blue)
bio: Her mother was a lovely pure-white wolf named Anya, while her father was a black wolf named Shade. Some say it was a little odd that the two had cubs, but they had to, and her brother is all white.
pack: fire born
mate: none YET
family: Mother: Anya. Father: Shade. Brother: Blaze

pups
Name Skye
Age just born
Pelt color Grey with brown highlights
sex female
bio She was born in the fire born pack not too long ago.
pack Fire Born
rank pup
mate ew ew ew no not yet
family Hazel, bramble, blaze, and raven
picture [IMG]http://action.defenders.org/images/content/pagebuilder/24713.jpg[/IMG

Beta
male

pups:

Beta:
male
female
pups

Omega
male
female

lookouts/ healers

female
pups

Omega Name: Matonof (Mato for short)
Pelt color: White + Gray (see picture)
sex: Male
bio: Lived with his brother until the beginning of this Summer. Parents were killed when a building tumbled down atop of them. Tried living out in the nearby forest with his brother, but could never take a liking to the strenuous life outside of the battered city. Wanders with a limp toward the Fire born pack.
pack: Fire born pack
mate: None... yet.
family: Brother who lives elsewhere trying to live the life of a classic wolf.
http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/p...2-18537959.jpg
male
female

Hunters
Name: Sarra
Pelt color: black and a light brown
sex: female
bio: she use to have a pack but they got whiped out in a storm. She is the only one left and needs to find a pack.
pack: Fire born
mate: none
family: none

lookouts/ healer.

babysitters
Name: Yuuuki
peltcolor: snow white almost a sliver in color
sex: Female
bio: USe to have a pack but they kick her out when they thought she was too weak to protect the pups against other packs. But since then she has been a loner training to get stronger to be able to protect. she doesn't talk much except when to share her knowledge of babysitting and some of her practical healing skills.
pack:hopes to be able to join the fire born pack or White Cloud Pack
mate: none yet
family: has none as far as any pack is concerned as she was abandoned by her parents as a really young pup, with the reason as to why, to he ex-pack
picture:

loners

Haven Pack.

Alpha male-Name: Drew
Pelt color: White
sex: male
bio: No in his pack knows much about him. He just wondered into there forest. He slowly entered there pack but no one seemed to dare talk to him. So he stays away from everyone and he seems to keep quiet about everything. But if someone does start to talk to him you will find out that he isn't even from there forest or anywhere near it.
pack: Fire Born
mate: none
family: all he ever tells anyone is that his mothers name was sam who was a white wolf and he doesn't know his father. He does know that all his brother and sisters are dead

Female-
Name: Asha
Pelt color : Mostly white with a light tan coloring in the back.
bio:Used to run with a small pack until they were attacked.Asha got away and now travels around by herself.
pack: White Cloud Pack ((Will join the them))
mate: Doesn't have one yet
family: Doesn't have one

Pup's
Name chi
age puppy
sex female
Pelt color brown
breed boxer
bio chi has had a life of happiness until her master sold her to a family with children that hurt her to make their own games.
pack haven
mate none
family none

more packs to come with the happening of loner wolf's starting a family. Pack numbers are limited.

Last edited by jahero; 12-19-2009 at 05:22 AM.. Reason: New pack members and new pack and lots of things going on

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-07-2009, 06:03 PM

The world has taken a toll for the end. Little of the human race still remain in the waste land of their city. buildings and falling apart at the roots and the human race hides it self. But to the far side of the city wild animal have begone to use the old beaten city as a home, and before they lose their new home to others they will fight to keep what they have. (( looking for a picture of a old ruin city, if some one finds a good one to go with the setting i'll give ya 50 gold))

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-07-2009, 06:16 PM

The sky was a light grey. Some of the buildings where still on fire cousing dark smoke to raise into the air. But it should stop soon. We should stay out of the rain for a few days. The build's that i marked as my own where tall building, and a few houses. It seems like much but with out more members to my pack theirs really no real reason to mark much. I haven't smelt another wolf around for miles and and signs of human are cold. Maybe a long deep howl could bring someone to me. "Hoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwlll" the wait has started.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-07-2009, 08:10 PM

Hazel heard a long, mournful howl. She recognized it as a White Cloud howl. She took a deep breath and howled back. "HHHHHOOOOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLL!!!!!" She was standing on the top of a small apartment with a park behind it. Strange creatures used to live in these things, their common name was Killers, but the official name was Humans. She wondered why the howl was so close to her marked territory...

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 10-07-2009, 08:14 PM

Asha dragged herself through the dark smoke trying to find a building that wasent on fire.She hadent eatin in a week and all she wanted to do was rest.Her ears perked up when she heard a long howl from another wolf.Asha quickly turned in the direction of the call and sped up.She knew that she wasent going to be able to survive alone.Asha started to run through the burning town.She came upon a buildings that were marked.She must be coming into the wolves territory.Asha slowed down still following the wolfs scent.

Last edited by Xx I-RAWR xX; 10-07-2009 at 08:18 PM..

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-07-2009, 08:18 PM

Standing on top of her structure allowed Hazel to see many things, like a lone wolf running in her direction. She howled again, this time the howl meaning, "Come this way, I shall let you rest!"

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-07-2009, 08:33 PM

Asha turned around and looked over at large apartment building.She really didnt care where she slept aslong as the buling wasent on fire.She slowly walked into the builing and looked around.She could see the wolf that she heard but she didnt care.Asha jumped up onto a torn up couch and laid across it soon she fell asleep.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-07-2009, 08:34 PM

A howl replied, "Another wolf? and so close to me and my land" This should be good. And as i jumped down from my building and past a small rock of fire, I heard another howl. again the same voice as before. and as if to follow it another wolf runs by on the border of my pack line. " Be careful going over there" i spoke as she ran by me. The smell of smoke on her fur.

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-07-2009, 09:15 PM

Hazel wondered why she had never heard this howl before. It came from a male, and it was the one from the White Cloud Pack. She howled, "You are entering the Fire Born Pack's territory! Come in peace or suffer!" She saw the other wolf fall asleep, she could see soot on the fur, and sighed. Many Fires were breaking our because of little rainfall.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-07-2009, 09:20 PM

Asha opened her eyes when she heard the female howl.She didnt want to get into a fight.She didnt have enough strenght for that.Asha jumped off the couch and quickly walked out of the building.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-07-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx I-RAWR xX View Post
Asha opened her eyes when she heard the female howl.She didnt want to get into a fight.She didnt have enough strenght for that.Asha jumped off the couch and quickly walked out of the building.
"I come here for the girl" I howl back, already in Fire born territory and still walking forward i was testing the alpha females judgment as to what she would do. her territory was full of the old living areas of the humans. Smelling the ground their scent was cold and yet lingered still. The two female's scent clashed with the smell of burning rock and ruble. "Come out come out where ever you are"

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-07-2009, 11:54 PM

Asha could smell the male coming closer to the building.She quickly sped up when she heard the last howl from the male.Asha didnt want to get into any trouble from entering someone elses territory.Asha howled,"I come in peace.I don't want to fight."

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 12:20 AM

"Then get out of here" and out of the dark i jumped grabbing her by the scoff and pulling her out of the building, her smell was filling my nose. The smell made my nose feel dry. her lower body was dragging on the ground. "Sorry about that" I spoke in a fast pass tone. I lifted her up on to my back and went on running out of the fire born clan's smell. and crosses into my own home, with a slow stop, i was home once more.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-08-2009, 12:56 AM

Asha quickly lifted herself off the ground.She shook the ashes off her coat revealing a white coat.Asha looked around and back at the male. "Thanks I guess." She said quietly.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 12:59 AM

"come on follow me, it's going to rain and we shouldn't be out here for that," I walked past her a few ways and the looked back "Come along then" and i started moving once more. It we didn't get out of the rain we would die. The rain was made of acid, no the best thing for a bath.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 10-08-2009, 01:21 AM

Asha quickly walked up to the wolf.She didnt exactly know what else to do since she didnt have a pack to return to.She looked down straight ahead not really knowing what else to do.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 02:19 AM

"So where do you come from? I mean you don't smell like another pack. You smell like smoke and ash really. " I marked my territory as we went along. I didn't want that female from the fire born clan to think any of this was hers.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 10-08-2009, 02:35 AM

A young she-wolf walked in. Her red fur was short with a long tail and hints of black. She looked around curiously for another wolf to talk to.
((Is it ok if I only post my words in blue))

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 02:51 AM

(( ya that's fine))

"There's another wolf around here" going a bit to the right I head up a building that had be knock down, running up the side It seemed as if i was running into the sun. brings a smile to my face. Look from the top of the building I notice fire, smoke and fur? "Hello" I howled, " This is my land. If your looking for the fire born pack then turn around now."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-08-2009, 03:03 AM

((If your talking me))
The wolf looked up and smiled. "What are you talking about this place is like the perfect environment why would I go to that other place?" The wolf said with a laugh and she jumped up the rock swiftly. "Of course I can stay hidden and stay from you with only a little prey gone here and there." She said with another smile and she walked past him with a bit of curiousity on how he live.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 10-08-2009, 03:21 AM

(( I am))

" I think i'm in love. This is the first time i've seen or smelled you in this area. Where do you come from and where is your pack?" She make me smile and yet wow.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-08-2009, 03:26 AM

Alexia examined the place and sniffed as she smelled another wolf. "What are you talking about pack? I have to live alone my parents are dead." She said as she looked back at the wolf she was talking to. "There's another wolf here?" She asked with a look of truth and slight sadness in her pure blue eyes.
((I just came up with the eye colour so if you want I can change it.))

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 10-08-2009 at 03:47 AM..