broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 11-08-2009, 10:57 PM

"I've seen her before here. We've talked a bit." Alex said. He looked at Dante. "She won't hurt us." Holly turned away from them she could feel something about the woman just wasn't right. "Alex I don't like her." Holly said quietly scanning the room for somewhere to go. "Dante what do you think." She asked nervously.

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 11-10-2009, 05:00 AM

Neam looked up to see Alex waving, and walked over. "Hello, my fine furred friend. Who do you have for company today?" she asked, pulling back her hood to better reveal her face. The eyes in particular were too vivid for a human, and too old for the subtle youth in the face. She remained standing, however, looking at the other two. "I smell the cold of the grave and the wild on these two. I do hope they are friends of yours."

((Anyone who guesses what she is on the first try gets a cookie))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-10-2009, 08:09 PM

{Uhhhhhh....THE COOKIE MONSTER :P}

Alex smiled at Neam. "Hello nice to see you, this is Holly, my girl frien..Friend who's a girl, and this is Dante, you can guess how I know him." Holly sat up a little bit when the lady walked over. She was watching Neam feeling a bit uncofortable. "Hi." She managed to wisper

Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 11-10-2009, 11:57 PM

As the tavern door opened a black cloaked figure walked in not making a single sound. The male had vibrant red eyes that were slowly turning golden. The cloak hid his long sivery hair lined with black streaks complimenting his strong facial features. The young man kept his pale skin covered from head to toe. He walked over to the bar with a smell that hinted of blood. He took his seat and and began to take in his surroundings. He felt a headache coming on as all the smells of the tavern assaulted his nostrils. He could tell there were werewolves, vampires, and a smell he couldn't quite recognize in the crowd. They all seemed to be coming from the same area.

Last edited by Marsyas; 11-11-2009 at 04:13 AM..

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 11-11-2009, 08:23 AM

It was after dusk when Selk showed up again. The dark elf burst into the tavern with her black cloak flowing behind her.
"The crowd has grown much!" she said, glancing at the werewolves, vampire, and other woman. "I only need one." She squeezed her way in between Dante and the others, slinging her black arm around his shoulders. "This one."
Her hood was pulled up around her face, revealing only black shadow and glowing violet eyes. Leaning her head on Dante's shoulder, she slowly surveyed the gathered "crowd". "So what's going on here? A family reunion?"

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-11-2009, 03:27 PM

"Hello again." Holly said to the lady who came back. She smiled at how the lady just popped out of nowhere. "Is it dusk already?" Holly said looking outside the door. "Well that was fast." Alex looked at the lady with her arm around dante. "I don't think I cought your name before miss. I'm Alex." He put his hand out for her to shake.

Esmme

Old 11-11-2009, 06:25 PM

She glanced at Holly's hand, her eyes full of curiousity. "I am Selk Toshiba," she said, accepting her hand in a firm grip. "Soon to be leader of my house."
Smiling widely, she yanked her hood away from her black face. Stark white hair contrasted against her dark skin, and her ears were long and pointed. Being a dark elf, the only thing unusual about her was the fact that she'd reveal herself in public. Selk wrapped both of her gauntleted arms around Dante fondly, sighing. "And this little male pup is going to help me," she purred, "if he so agrees to our terms, that is."

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-11-2009, 06:43 PM

"What exactly are your terms?" Holly asked her. She was suprized at what the elf looked like. She didn't expect her to have such white hair. Holly also wanted to know what the lady wanted with a werewolf. She wouldn't leave here untill she was sure dante wasn't going to get hurt.

Alex looked at Selk. He smiled a little bit at her. He was also worried about what could happen to Dante. Sometimes a harmless thing turned into something huge.

Truinthil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2009, 06:44 PM

((Excuse the nakedness. I'm sure we all have vivid enough imaginations.))

Setting a half empty glass of some form of alcohol upon the bar, the man holding it sighing lightly as if pleased at the flavor or perhaps tired of how crowded the tavern was. Had he been sitting there before? If so why was it only now anyone might have noticed him. It made for an unsettling revelation to any that cared to notice, a man seeming to just appear at the bar with a half finished drink in hand.

He was a tall man, though sitting one would hardly be able to judge accurately, but it was likely he was well over six foot tall. Somewhat broad of shoulder, but not so much to appear like a boulder of a man, he seemed to have some build to him. His white hair fell loosely down his back, nearly touching the floor seeing as he was sitting, his back slightly hunched and his head bowed so as to seem disinterested to the goings on around him. His steel gray eyes, however, seemed to pick up every bit of what was going on, despite not looking directly at his surroundings.

Clothed darkly, like most people in this grungy place, the man wore heavy black boots that looked to be other rather good make, if well broken in. Somewhat loose black pants covered his legs. The kind of pants that suggested ease of movement without being a tripping hazard. His shirt looked to be loose as well, though of fine cut, though it was hard to see under the long coat the man wore. That, unlike his hair did touch the floor, but only perhaps an inch of it. All of his clothing, unrelieved black, the man looked like he was perhaps going to a funeral.

He began to hum lightly, an unfamiliar tune, his deep voice carrying despite the softness with which he was humming. In time to the tune, his fingernails clicked against the glass he held. Long, pointed fingernails that looked quite capable of tearing flesh, though the manner this man possessed in his sitting, humming a light, but merry tune, and seemingly oblivious to his surroundings suggested those nails had never been used for such purposes. Or perhaps it was all a ruse.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-11-2009, 06:55 PM

{Just wondering but what exactly is ur guy? like human vampire elf werewolf?}

Marsyas

Old 11-11-2009, 07:14 PM

The silver-haired vampire looked at the being to his left his features quite odd and his smell unfamiliar. "Who are you?" he asked to the dark character whom he had been studying for some time now with no success. Genesis picked up his glass and took a sip of his drink and waiting on a response. He didn't turn to look at the being he just waited patiently.

iinsanely Sane
*^_^*

Old 11-11-2009, 07:22 PM

(( Sorry for not posting! ))

Dante had been completely engrossed in all the commotion to only notice the elf Selk when she started clinging to him. Shifting in his feet, Dante looked at her, being taller than her, and uncomfortably squirmed, looking at Alex and Holly. He wasn't sure whether he was able to say no now, he felt as though he'd be killed if he did.
"Nice to finally get your name.." he says, his voice betraying him as it turns a little higher then lower again, and he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.
"About that... deal... may I ask a few more questions?" he asks, almost pleading under the stern looking he was giving with that fake smile.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-11-2009, 07:30 PM

Alex watched Dante closely letting go of holly who was looking around the place. She could smell another vampire. Slowly she stood up glancing back at Dante alex and the woman. She walked away and saw a booth with the vampire sitting in it. Holly sat down kind of randomly. "Have I met you before?" She asked him. Knowing she reconized him from somewhere.

Esmme

Old 11-11-2009, 08:52 PM

Selk watched the female vampire walk away, and she sighed impatiently. "Yes, yes," she said, waving one of her hands in the air. "Go ahead and ask away, little pup." Though she knew the werewolf's name, she rarely (if at all) used it. "What do you want to know about our little expedition?" She licked her dark red lips and rested her head against his broad shoulder, staring up at him with glowing eyes.

Truinthil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadway_princessxo34 View Post
{Just wondering but what exactly is ur guy? like human vampire elf werewolf?}
((Is that question directed at me?))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-11-2009, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truinthil View Post
((Is that question directed at me?))
{yeah.}

Truinthil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2009, 10:06 PM

Quote:
{yeah.}
((It will become known. In due time.))

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-11-2009, 10:12 PM

{Grrrr}

Truinthil
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-11-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
{Grrrr}
((Suspense makes the discovery that much more rewarding. I prefer not to give away every detail of my characters without first having interaction and the ability to reveal myself slowly.))

Marsyas

Old 11-11-2009, 10:39 PM

The hooded figure looked at the female who had approached him and sat down in the booth across from him. When she asked him if she knew him he removed his hood revealing his long siver hair and strong yet gentle facial features. "No I don't think we have met vampire. My name is Vikrant but the few that know me call me Vik." the golden eyed man said. He looked at the female facing him and gave her a soft smile showing her his ivory colored fangs then said "I'm a half vampire." He sat back in the booth and crossed his arms waiting for the girl's reaction guessing what it would be in silent pleasure.

Drakina

Old 11-12-2009, 03:06 AM

Neam stood back as the drow elf came in, biding her time. She had heard from her informants that one had shown up at the tavern, and had to see for herself. A low growl started to rise in her throat, but she held it down. This was not the time to do anything, she had heard of a single drow who had not followed his kind's ways, maybe there were more.

((Really, one guess per person as to what she is. I'll draw the winner a cookie.))

Marsyas

Old 11-12-2009, 03:13 AM

((Neam is a dragon or dragonkin of some sort))

Esmme

Old 11-12-2009, 03:49 AM

((*GASP* Do you know of Drizzt, Drakina? OHMYGOSH, he's my hero of all time. *purr*))

Drakina

Old 11-12-2009, 04:11 AM

((Yes and yes. Now guess what kind, one guess only, Marsyas.))

Marsyas

Old 11-12-2009, 04:54 AM

((Ummmmm....... I don't know... I'll go with a dragon???))