Mischa
my life is surrounded by music

Old 05-04-2010, 09:44 PM

A Demons Revenge

Around the 15th century, a spirit demon had killed 1,000 people in a single day. He made people bow down to his every will and did not care who got hurt and made sure nothing got in his way. His name was Daymeion and he was a dangerous demon lurking and praying on the innocent. A group of people banded together to put this juvinile away for good, but Daymeion had friends. It took them 7 days and nights just to defeat him. Daymeion was sentenced to 4 centuries rotting in a hole in the depths of the earth.....

Four ceturies have pasted now and there are a group of kids now training for Daymeions return to take over all the land. There had been rumors that he had arrived early and is settling in a castle with all his loyal servents and army awaiting the day that a true power he must obtain to inprison the world and to enslave the genertaion that put him away. There is a girl that contains the ultimate power that can be used for good or evil. She must survive past the dooms day that is approaching or destory Daymeion before he can take her power away from her. The journey begins and all hope is in the hands and these teenagers.......

----------

Rules:

~No GOD-moding
~When your r posting, post more tham two sentences
~Follow Mene rules as well as mine
~There can be a minimal of swearing, but no f-bombs
~If have any concerns pm me, and will get back to you as soon as I can
~Have fun

You can have a minimal of two characters, it is opitional

Profile:
Creator:
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Abilities (if any):
Pic:
Cause (help rin, server of Daymeion, savior of all....):

Profile:
Creator:Mishca
Name: Daymeion
Race (demon, angel, human ...): spirit demon
Personality: revenge, hatered, loyal
Bio: Daymeion is a dangerous creature born of the night. Had nowhere else to go, but to be rasied by the devil himself. Daymeion was six when he became a outcast to the whole world, he never had a chance to tell his side of the story when one a day children cam up missing and they blamed him for what he was. Daymeion later on grew up and took his revenge out on the town and evryone in his path and that rage is what he loved the most. Rage grew inside of him and took over his soul. From being destroy by a band of people, Daymeion is back to take revenge out on the world.
Abilities (if any): The power to control minds, wield a sword and see other spirits
Pic:

Cause (help rin, server of Daymeion, savior of all....): Daymeion serves himself and is after Rin.

Profile:
Creator:Mischa
Name: Rin
Race (demon, angel, human ...): half angel-half demon
Personality: smart, sweet, funny, serious
Bio: Rin was born into a family of angels and demons making her a half breed. All her life she was called names because of her race. Her parents had to move a lot. When Rin was 10, her powers were really unusal because of being a half bred angel and demon. She held a power so true and evil that her life was a stake all the time. Many people wanted to obtain this power to enslave the world. Rin is now 17 and both her parents perished in a angel-demon war. Rin is now on her own trying to run from her destiny to Daymeion.
Abilities (if any): Wield the power inside her, can control others, and wield a sword
Pic:

Cause (help rin, server of Daymeion, savior of all....): Trying to survive

Last edited by Mischa; 05-05-2010 at 08:02 PM..

Mischa

Old 05-07-2010, 08:38 PM

((Accepting))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmoun

Creator: Palmoun
Name: Isaac Richardon but call him Ike
Race (demon, angel, human ...): Werewolf
Personality: He is quiet most of the time but he is loyal to all his friends. He never turns his back on his friends and will die for them.
Bio: Werewolves where always considered evil and to be demons. But when he was born he was differnt. His fur was pure white and his eyes a ice blue. he hardly ever liked to fight so his parents sent him off to be in the demon army. After being in teh demon angel war he had fought against a demon and angel and they saw he was different. He had watched them die and after tha war he ran. Since right before the angel and demon died they told him about there daughter and he wanted to go and help her to make up for everythign tha the has done.
Abilities (if any): He can turn into a wolf for something between a wolf and a human
Pic: but with white hair
Cause (help rin, server of Daymeion, savior of all....): help rin
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrose94

Creator:Hellrose94
Name:Jerome
Race (demon, angel, human ...):Demon
Personality:Loyal,smart,kind,caring,and funny at times.
Bio:Jerome was born a purebred demon and was one of the less powerful demon's until he was 12.At the age of 12 his powers started to arise in random and weird ways.His anger boiled over one day and things got out of hand when he thought what he would do to that person.What he didn't realise that what he thought actually happened.He found out that he can also see other spirits and use weapons with out practice.
Abilities (if any):Can imagine events and they will happen,can use weapons with no practice and see other spirits as well as shift forms.
Pic:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...owWarrior4.jpg
Cause (help rin, server of Daymeion, savior of all....):Help Rin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour
Creator:Anidori Kiliadra Talianna
Name:Lilith
Race:Half Angel Half Demon
Personality:Sweet,dominating,adventeriouse,compass ionent,dangerouse.
Bio:Lilith has been independent most of her life,and is now looking for a reason to stay alive.She carries the heart of a mother and much wisdom for she has been threw many adventures as a child.She seeks a new power to gain so she may protect who needs protecting and she is loyal.She does not stop until the deed is done.
Abilities:Deception,Loyal,Violent,Dark and Light magic.
Pic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xserenityxninax
Creator xserenityxninax
name serenity white
race (demon,angel, human) angel
personality Hated shy sweet
bio She is a angel she was born the wrong side she tries not to be nice to people and she is pretty but she doesn't like people and she wants the world to end.
abilities/ she used her wings and used angels powers and controls ice and water.
pic her good side.
dark angel.
Cause help rin, serer of datmeion, savior of all) SEver od datmeion
Quote:
K here's the profile for the character...
Creator:Hellrose94
Name:Felicia
Race (demon, angel, human ...):demon
Personality:Loyal,dangerous,loving,and anger.
Bio:Even though Felicia was born under Daymeion's rule she still stays.Her parents served him as she does and will till the end of times.When she was young her parents got killed and she was raised by another server of Daymeion.She loves him like a brother and is loyal to him now and forever.
Abilities (if any):She can fly,she yield swords and guns,and read minds.
Pic:
Cause (help rin, server of Daymeion, savior of all....):
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDesireMistress
Profile:
Creator:TheDesireMistress
Name:Steven Miyamoto
Race demon
Personality:steven is shy scared and is easily scared by anything pretty much.though she is very overprotective or can be and cares about a lot of things and is very loving in other words as she is quite cute.
Bio:When Steven was born, she was born very ill. In her nature of being a demon if the mother has triplets you have to kill the youngest triplet. In that rule her father tried to choke her. Her mother didn't want her to die so even if she was very sick she brought her to the devil and signed a contract in order for Steven to live. So Steven has lived except at the cost that she is uncontrolible,and has the demon eye. When she was six her family attacked her mother sister and herself. later on Celeste,Steven's mother told Evan to get steven out of the house.Evan took Steven out of the house as they had escaped out of steven's bedroom window.Later they were found and were brought to her father's lap and tested on by their own father. Once they were done testing Steven for one day there had been a dangerous vile next to her called demon blood. It wasn't normal demon blood the demon blood is red with black spots and makes someone's personality along with her own self uncontrollable even more than she is. She cut her wrist and poured the demon blood on the cut as she now has demon blood running through her veins. Her father the next day cut her open where her heart was and put a chip to track her down/control her to kill anyone they wanted. When the control is on, her body is surrounded by electricity and her demon comes out. Steven’s birth father is actually not the father that tried to choke her as her mother had been having an affair when she had a feeling the husband she was married to didn't love her so she ended up being with the man she truly loved. Steven wasn't born by him though, her mother later on was raped by one of the guests she was introduced to when she worked as a geisha to dance and only dance though he lied to say he wanted to learn about her music as he then pulled a fast one on her and that was how Steven was born as though when he did rape her she was already pregnant with Evan and her brother. She is the youngest of 5 siblings. When Steven was little a young boy she loved named Alexander.Alexander loved to see Steven in pain. Because she was a demon he nearly pulled her wings out completely laughing while he did so as he wanted Steven to be covered in blood because she wasn't human. Soon Steven was covered in blood on that day. Till this day she has a large scar on her back from when he had done that.
Present Bio:At the moment, her father is testing on her still to this day with harmful chemicals he makes in his lab. Though the chemicals are actually harming her demon and making her more destructive than any human being can imagine. Steven has a split personality disorder as her Demon is very rude mean ruthless and will kill at any costs.Steven now works at the hospital her father owns and tests her at.She works as a Nurse there while Alexander the one from her past that had tried to rip her wings out is a patient there and she is to take care of him.Though she must be careful as he is actually a demon.
Abilities:steven can use spells due to she is actually half witch from her mother's side.She can use various spells but most of them are life threatening and could kill her.she can use electricity and fire from her demon side.
Pic:
Cause:help rin
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_SMG
Creator: miss_SMG
Name: Iritana Hinapouri
Race (demon, angel, human ...): Deceit Demon
Personality: Though coming from a long line of powerful deciet demons, Iritana, or Iri for short, is extremly loyal to those she serves. Yet no matter what it seems that she has a sick and twisted sense of humor. She is rather sadistic at times and loves to torment others with her abilities. She's not afraid of others seeing her true form like other deceit demons because she is confident in her abilities, almost to a point where it becomes cockiness.
Bio: The Hinapouri clan has been in servitude to Daymeion and his family for as long as time itself so when Iri was born it only made sense that she became the spirit demon's servant in a sense. She never looked at it that way, she saw herself more as his right hand whether he saw it that way or not. She was one of the originals that fought to keep the demon alive. When she failed though she then did all that she could to bring him back. Though she does not control her own fate, seeing as the Hinapouri fate lies within the wills and whims of their masters, Iri would not have it any other way.
Abilities (if any): Iri is a master in shapeshifting and illusions, at times she uses telepathy
Pic:
Cause (help rin, server of Daymeion, savior of all....): Server of Daymeion
Quote:

Creator:hellrose94
Name: Devon
Race (demon, angel, human ...): Spirit Demon (high class)
Personality:Hatred,Loyal,and loving to the ones he knows.
Bio: Devon had known Daymeion slightly but only for a few year maybe even only a year.He know sever's Jessie,Daymeion's long lost sister.He was loyal to Daymeion and is still loyal to Jessie.He severed/serves them even though he is one of the top rated demons himself.
Abilities (if any): Read minds,telepath,and knows things others don't
Pic:
Cause (help rin, server of Daymeion, savior of all....): Sever of Jessie/Daymeion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by potterfangirl13
Creator: Potterfangirl13
Name: Cassidy Rose
Race (demon, angel, human ...): Angel
Personality: Whacky, she can be kind but also cold blooded and mean if she needs to.
Bio: She woke up one day in a graveyard dosen't remember what her past was like but remebers that she had once loved a man named Daymeion.
Abilities (if any): Control over fire.
Pic: http://lian-blackdream.deviantart.co...r+Angel&qo=105
http://garun.deviantart.com/art/Ange...ga+Angel&qo=40
Cause (help rin, server of Daymeion, savior of all....): Shes not sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raizo
Creator: Raizo
Name: Amorian
Race (demon, angel, human ...): Asura
Personality: He is dark and very straight forward. He doesn't like talking to people and is usually a jerk to those who talk to him when he didn't ask them anything.
Bio: He was born mostly human. His parent's were both human, but a sort of 'gift' was given to him by a demon god. His left arm is the arm of a demon. When he was able to, he began to train and try to contain the power within his arm, but things went bad and his parent's and almost all of the people he knew were killed. He sacrificed his sight to the arm to gain immense magical power from it. What he didn't expect was for the evil within the arm to consume him and make him change his ways.
Abilities (if any): He knows a wide range of magic, but needs a sword to be able to use certain types of magic.
Pic:
Cause (help rin, server of Daymeion, savior of all....): Server of Daymeion.

Last edited by Mischa; 07-20-2010 at 02:18 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-08-2010, 01:20 AM

(may i join)

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 08:44 PM

(yes u may)

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 09:09 PM

Lilths wings twisted in the fowl air as she flew threw the sky.Her hair flying behind her,her eyes dark and grey for the sun was not out today.So soon landed in a tree,she tucked her wings in and jumped from the tree branches to the ground with grace.

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 09:09 PM

Need ppl to Serve Daymeion

----------

Rin was on the run, trying to hide from Daymeion's servants. She had nowhere to go and no parents to save her. Rin was running in the woods to go to her secret cabin. Once she reached the cabin she went inside and set the sercurity alarm to keep out intruders. Rin meet a guy that put up the system. All windows were shut with iron bars, doors only open with a code and a secret basement with weapons and shelter to keep away from Daymeion and to hide her energy so he cannot find her. "It's been a long day."

Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 09:24 PM

Lilith heard noises threw the woods.She leaped in the tree and saw a girl running,her head tilted as her white hair flowed with her movement.She took interest in the girl.Lilith followed a girl to her cabin and fought off the two servants that where after her.Lilith nocked on the door,hoping the girl would anwser.Lilith in a calm voice said.'You can trust me,I am not here to hurt you.'She said to the girl behind the door.

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 09:32 PM

"Who goes there?" Rin asked. Rin wanted to know the person that was knocking on her door and to see that she was not a servant then and only then she might let that person in.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 09:35 PM

Lilith took a step back.'My name is Lilith.I come from the east.I saw you running from those servants in the forest,I was in the tree,I followed you here.If you do not believe me I have them out here and there nocked out,would you like me to kill them?'Lilith asked with a concerened voice.For the girls voice sounded scared.

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 05-08-2010, 09:36 PM

Jerome sighed gently in relief as he heard voices of two girls.He held his hand across two gashes on his abs and tried to breath normally.He couldn't see them but heard them."Please help..."He said but his voice was to weak if they were human to hear him.His red eyes scorched and then went dim as more blood dripped from his fingers.The other demon had stabbed right through the amor he wore and made it hard to breath."Rin?"He asked his voice barely above a whisper.He collapsed close to where they were but he still didn't see them the dense forest hiding the others and the home that was there.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 09:41 PM

Lilith turned quickly and smelled blood.'One moment please,I smell blood of someone and he calls the name Rin.Its that you my lady?'Lilith asked.Lilith ran to the body,she slung his arm around her neck and helped him up.'Hold still,this wont hurt.'She said softly.She lifted into the air swiftly making it easier and making him bleed less.'My lady,he needs your aid.'Lilith said in a concerened voice as she stood outside the door.

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 09:44 PM

Rin put her secret code in and opened the door. "No you must not kill them for the interrigation that needs to be done. You can put them in the interrigation room." Rin said more calmly. Then she noticed that her name was beinging called and she looked all around and in a faint distance she saw a man. Rin ran outside the gate to attended to the wounded male. She picked him up and carried him back to the cabin. "Can you close the door behind us? The code will automaticaly be set whem its closed." She asked Lilith.

loveisforever95

Old 05-08-2010, 09:48 PM

Jerome's breathing raced in and out in short gasps as he was carried to her home."Tha-"He tried to thank her but his lungs filled with blood and his voice wouldn't penetrate out.He groaned slightly as the pain increased itself and the blood rushed from his unlogged hand on his abs.He closed his eyes and tried not to move his stomach or chest so maybe the blood would stop or even slow itself.As he tried to carry some of his weight so she wouldn't have to.He fought off the darkness as it tried to surround him and make his demon life end at this point and time.

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 09:53 PM

"We must take him downstairs all the medical supplies is down there. I have to release the blood from his lungs. Can you hear me? What is your name?" She didn't scream in his ear she said these words very camly. Rin had never performed surgery before, but she didn't want this guy to die right here in her arms.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 09:56 PM

Lilith closed the door and followed behind her.'Who is this boy,and how may I help?'Lilith asked with concern in her voice.Her head tilted abit as she saw the boy.'If I may...I could heal him with my light magic..'Lilith said in a calm voice.She did not like to see people in pain unless it was the enemy,her eyes softened and fixed on the boy.'Rin,may I heal him please?'She asked with greef.

loveisforever95

Old 05-08-2010, 10:04 PM

"I'm-Jer-ome."Jerome choked out and then squeezed his eyes tight shut again.He could hear and see fine it was just his lungs and his lower chest that hurt.The cuts along his abs were deep and rigid showing his insides.The one cut had just knicked his lung and made it fill with blood as he tried to survive long enough to get help."I'm...sorry...for...the...in...convenience.. ."He coughed out just before the darkness took him over and he black out...

Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 10:07 PM

Lilith sneered,she couldn't bare to watch.Lilith took the boy from rins hand and calmly lilith focused her white magic out of her hand onto the boys wounds.'Come on...'She said with greef.The wounds slowly began to heal.Lilith sighed and collapsed.It took all her energy to heal him.She stared up at the room and everything was becoming fuzzy.'Rin...'She started but then she fell to the floor and passed out as her wings rolled up around her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-08-2010, 10:13 PM

Serenity was in her room and looking at the sky and waiting for her master to call for her "this world is getting worse everyday i don't like it" she waits for him still.

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 10:18 PM

Rin hated the sight of blood, but the demon side of her loved people in pain. "Do it before my demon takes him and let's him suffer in pain." Rin knew she could control her demon side,but sometimes she couldn't.

loveisforever95

Old 05-08-2010, 10:23 PM

Jerome came out of the state of unconsciousness and sat up slightly.All the pain had left him but he felt the blood still at the bottom of his lungs."Thank-"He cut himself off and picked the girl up gently.He looked at Rin and sighed."I don't know if I can help her..."He said and then tried.His hands glowed gently and he made some of the energy he had go to her enough so she would wake up and be able to walk and talk.He waited to see if he had given her enough energy or not.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 10:26 PM

Her eyes were a piercing silver as she awoke.She stared at the boy who held her and back to rin.Her wings dangled below her till she realised she was being held.She sighed as the pain in her head slowly crept away.'You can put me down.'She said in a soft voice that sounded like wind chimes in the wind.

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 10:27 PM

Daymeion had woke up from his slumber. "Ah, what a goodnight's rest of eternal sleep. Now why has no one brought me the girl!!" Daymeion was now angry. He wanted Rin so badly he could taste his own pain.

loveisforever95

Old 05-08-2010, 10:34 PM

Jerome smiled slightly and set her down gently on her feet and moved away when he knew she could stand.He then looked at Rin and bowed slightly."Hello Rin..."He said softly and bowed his head to her."I'm sorry for my inconvinence..."He said quietly looking away from her and the other girl."As I said earlier I am Jerome and my lady you are?"He asked the girl that he had been holding a few minutes ago.

Felicia sighed slightly as her eyes opened slowly.The first thing she heard was Daymeions voice yelling at someone.She stood and stretched looking down at her slightly glowing hands.Sighing she rose and went to where Daymeion was."That was a nice greeting..."She said softly hoping he didn't over react.She loved him like a brother but wasn't sure of he loved her like a sister or just thought she was just a servant...

Mischa

Old 05-08-2010, 10:34 PM

"Good you two are healed. You guys can take to two extra rooms down the hall to get some rest. I will go interrogate the servants." Rin could not wait to ask these servants the question she needed to be answered.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-08-2010, 10:36 PM

Lilith tilted her head and stared at Jerome.'You may call me Lilith.'She said with a soft smile.Her eyes began to lighten and turn silver.'Hello Rin,I have been waiting to meet you.'Lilith said as her expression softened.