loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 05-09-2010, 11:05 PM

Jerome smiled lopsidedly."Hmmm where ever you like."He said in response looking at the moon and the stars up above."Wow it's a beautiful night..."He said softly as he looked at the stars through the dark tree branches.

Felicia hadn't meant to here his thoughts but she had.His thought almost brought tears to her eyes and she didn't comment back to his thought.Good help...that's all I am isn't it?She thought to herself quietly.

Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 02:11 AM

Liliths wings fluttered abit.'Indeed it is.'Lilith was caught up in the moment as she walked threw the dense forest.Her heart was light and she enjoyed the stars above.Her eyes turned a silky smooth silver as they walked on ahead.'Do you wish to walk threw the villige?'Lilith asked curiously.

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 02:29 AM

Jerome smiled mischeviously and nodded."Sure that otta be fun."He said keeping the mischevious smile on his face as his hand swept her gently.He felt an almost automatic electric shock.He looked at her and then into her eyes.The silk like smooth silver was amazing with the contrast of her beautiful features.He gently reached out his hand and almost touched her soft cheek but he stopped before his hand touched her face."Uh...let's go..."He said quietly smiling softly lovingly at her.

Mischa
my life is surrounded by music

Old 05-10-2010, 02:32 AM

"How dare they question my authority. I give them everything and a reason to live. They will learn they will all learn once I have my sweet sweet Rin." Daymeion mentioned to himself. The help that he had was of no use. He needed to bring in his most trustful friend.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 02:35 AM

Lilith smiled.'Alright.'Lilith said in a cheerful voice.Lilith reached out his hand.'Want to try flying with me?'She asked with a daring smile.This would be the first time her and someone flew together and she wanted to do it with a demon,let him see the world from above like no one else,plus she trusted him.Lilith felt his hand swep against hers.She giggled abit.

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 02:43 AM

Jerome smiled and looked uncertain for a second.He trusted her though and would like to fly."That sounds fun..."He said smiling even wider."Off to the village we go,eh?"He asked wondering how he was going to fly with her.+

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 02:45 AM

Her smile became wide and cheerful.'It'll be fun,come on!'Lilith said acting like a child for once.She spread her wings and took Jeromes hand.'I promise everything will be okay.'She said and winked at jerome.She soon pounced off the ground with no problem holding jeromes hand as she took off.

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 02:53 AM

Jerome laughed as he saw her behavior and then gasped slightly as she took his hand and took off.He hadn't flown in a long time and he had never flown like this."Wow..."He said his voice half frightened and then the other half amazed."I've never flown like this.."He stated watching his surroundings swirl past him and the colors mix."This is amazing..."He said quietly.

Felicia closed her eyes for a few seconds.That's all i'll ever be..that's all you are Felicia,a searcher that won't find anything.She thought in his mock voice in her head hoping he heard her.She sighed and looked at Serenity."Are we leaving...?"She asked her.her voice sharper than it should have been.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 02:58 AM

Lilith giggled.'Flying is passion and nothing frightening.'Lilith said in a soft voice.They soon approached the villige and the winds began to die down,they stoped behind a tree and she let jerome down gently.She swooped threw the air doing fliped and came down lightly on her feet with grace.She raped her wings around herself like a cloak.'We must get back soon.'Lilith whispered to Jerome.

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 03:05 AM

Jerome smiled."Show off..."He muttered jokingly and then smiled at her."That sucks...well let's make the best of what time we have."He said smirking."What shall we do now?"He asked the smile still playfuly slingering on his lips as he looked at her."Want to go see what trouble we can get ourselves into?"He asked laughing lightly at a previous adventure to a village a while back.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 03:08 AM

Lilith looked to Jerome with a smile.She grabed his hand ran threw crowds,people yelled at them as they ran.Liliths smile became even wider as they approached a woman dancing on stage,she was twisting water,and in the other stand a man was...'eating' a sword.Lilith giggled as she poked the man in his ticklish spot and the sword flew down his throat and he burped.She soon was running all threw out the villige making sure jerome was behind her with her hand in his.Her hair blew about as the crisp cool air hit her face.

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 03:16 AM

Jerome laughed as he watched what she did.He saw a lady with a large skirt on as if she had just come out a wedding.He saw a loose end to one of the poofs and pulled laughing as the outer layer of her skirt fell away revealing lace and undernetting of her skirts.She screamed which made him laugh even louder."This isn't what i expected but alrighty then."He said in a fake but real sounding accent.He watched as her soft hair blew around her light radiant face.He shook his head slightly and laughed again.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 05-10-2010 at 03:19 AM..

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 03:22 AM

Lilith slowed down and looked at him with a big smile.'Oh come on!You know its funny watching peoples dresses fly up and people falling.'She said as she giggled.She stared at his eyes for a moment,his deep red eyes glistening in the moonlight.She soon looked away and got ahold of herself back to reality.She smiled sweetly.'So,what do you want to do now?'She asked sweetly.

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 03:33 AM

Jerome smiled softly at her."Hmmmm...want to go to a party?"He asked grinning."It's not boring like those human get together's."He said smiling."It's just over there."he said pointing in the direction of the underground rave thrown by demons."It'll be fun..."He said just realizing how his hand and hers were still together even though they had stopped.He smiled and looked over where he had pointed trying not to think about there hands.He could here the music gently playing but only he and Lilith would here it.The music was to soft to be heard by human ears.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 03:39 AM

Lilith looked down at there hands.'Oh,sorry!'Lilith said blushing as she slowly pulled her hand away.She wished she could keep her hand in his for she enjoyed the warmth on her skin.Lilith looked at him with excitment,for she loved to go to raves and dance.'Oh,so you want to dance with me now,hmm?'Lilith said teasing while looking at him with a pleasureable smile at the thought of them dancing together.

Last edited by Darkest Hour; 05-10-2010 at 03:47 AM..

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 03:47 AM

<Fiona?Lolz>
Jerome smiled at her."If you will let me have the pleasure of dancing with you that is."He told her as he laced his fingers with hers again hoping her reaction would be a smile and not anger."Shall we?"he asked starting walk the short distance with her to the entrance to the rave.As he made it to the opening to the rave he got checked for an underground id.He laughed and took it out of his pocked."Okay sir,ma'am."The man said and pulled the heavy door away to let the sounds and sights flood the air around them."Well here we are."He said as he stepped into the dim neon flashing lights with her.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 03:49 AM

((Hey,give me a few mins gotta go take a shower.Sorry,so many rps.xDD))

Lilith held his hand and as they walked threw the lights flashed and the people around them danced.'Where to now?'Lilith asked with a sinister expression on her face as they entered.She was geting pushed up against jerome as the people danced and the neon lights flashed.Her smiel did not leave her lips,she was enjoying every moment of this.

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 04:04 AM

<Okay :) and ya ik what you mean XP>

Jerome smiled down at her just as his name was called."Eh,Jerome!"Someone shouted at him and he looked over to one of the corner booths."Over there."He said nodding with his head over to where Taylor had shouted his name.He tried to ignore the fact that Lilith was getting pushed up against him as he walked with her threw the moving crowd but that didn't work out to well...His smiled played lightly across his lips as he found his way out of the crowd and to the booth.His laced fingers dropped Lilith's for a second so he could give taylor a guy hug."What's man haven't seen you in a while."Taylor said smiling and showing his fangs."Nothing much just been..around i guess."Jerome replied."This is Lilith by the way."Jerome said as he laced his fingers with hers again."Oh!She your girlfriend?"Taylor asked.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 04:08 AM

((xDD I love rping with you,you make a awesome guy,I hope you realise that.Lol.))

Lilith clung to Jerome as they walked threw the crowd.Lilith let go once they where at the booth and he gave a guy named Tayler and Jerome hug.She laced her fingers back with his and her smile danced on her lips the whole time.When the boy asked that question she looked down at the floor and blushed at the comment.She didn't know how to reply,she thought jerome was cute but she didn't want to reveal it until she was sure he felt the same way.

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 04:19 AM

<Lol thanks XP been around my brothers to long lolz jk>

Jerome looked at Lilith and the smile played across his lips again."That's her decision..."He replied looking at Taylor.Taylor laughed and smiled."Well you two make a good couple."He said winking at Jerome and Lilith.Jerome laughed and looked at Taylor."Why thank you kind sir."He said in his fake englishman voice.Taylor shook his head and laughed."God I've missed you man!"He said sitting back down in the booth.He patted the seats to his left and said."Why don't you two love birds stay with me for a while and then dance?"He asked pouting slightly.Jerome laughed and looked at Lilith again."Would you like to stay here with the crazy man or go dance?"He asked her softly the smile still playing over his lips as he looked down at her.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 04:25 AM

Lilith snaped out of her thoughts and looked them both.'Huh?Oh!I dont mind at all.'Lilith said as she sat down.Her wings didn't feel like being tucked in so she left them spread out but not so far out.She watched the people dance and the lights flash.Her eyes where churning with multible colors as the music boomed and the peoples feet patterns to the music added in to the beat.

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 04:34 AM

Jerome slid into the booth next to her and beside Taylor as well."So how did you two meet?"Taylor asked knowing it would embarass one of them.Jerome looked down remembering how himself and Lilith had met."Well uh..."He said softly his voice not heard over the music.Jerome looked up and just noticed the girls that Taylor was with."Who are they?"Jerome asked Taylor.Taylor looked suspiciously at Jerome but introduced them anyway."This is Janine and Jackie."He said pointing each of the twins out."Hello...Hey."They each said there hellos and then went back to talking to each other.Jerome looked at Taylor and grinned."Well I was injured she healed me,and gave me all of the energy she had.Then i gave her some of my energy and the story goes on from there..."Jerome said and Taylor sighed."How did you get injured Jerome?"Taylor asked knowing who had done it before he had asked.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 04:44 AM

Liliths hand was still laced with Jeromes.'Jerome,want to dance?'She asked before he finished the story.She wanted to dance with jerome and feel his touch on her skin.She stared at the dance floor waiting for jeromes reply.

loveisforever95

Old 05-10-2010, 04:49 AM

"Yea...let's go."Jerome said his eyes loosing the light energetic energy they had had.He slid out of the booth with her."Talk to you later taylor."He said his voice dark and dangerous."Ya talk to you later."Taylor said an unfinished note in his voice.Jerome sighed and walked back into the mess on the dance floor.The song playing was very up beat unlike he felt at the moment.He started to dance knowing exactly which way to turn and what to do.Each step he did matched Liliths.

Darkest Hour

Old 05-10-2010, 04:52 AM

Lilith danced against Jerome.'Why did he ask that?'She hissed in a low whisper in jeromes ear.Lilith was beginning to dance so fluently the crowd around them started to form a circle around them.They watched her twists and turns around Jerome as her wings fluttered with the beat.Her hair fell along her waist,as her body moved to the rythem and beat.