Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 06-15-2010, 11:16 PM

He looked at her and laughed somewhat, shaking his head. "Want me to take the bag down there for you?" he offered. On the other hand, he'd have to probably come back. It'd feel bad if he just left his fiancee alone. Playing along with it or not, he still had to keep appearances. "Or, um, I could, just stay here and get to know you better." he said as he walked over to the pond as well, figuring they could get the whole basics done first. Just in case their father quizzed them.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-15-2010, 11:20 PM

"Sounds good to me." She said, going under and coming up."Hmm...So what do you like to do?" She asked, brushing her hair to the back of her head and looking at him. She had always liked his brother Ace out of all the boys..which was why she was a little mad she hadn't gotten him..but she could always talk to him later."So, like any of my sisters?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 11:33 PM

Alvilda was seriously upset to the point that she didn't watch what she wa doing and ended up cutting her hand with the knife. "SHIT!" she yelled as she grabbed a cloth, getting it wet as she wrapped it around her hands, she sighed heavily as she walked over to the bassement stairs. "Katie, can you bring up the med kit?" she called down to her sister, she had noticed her and her fiance walk down the stairs even if they thought that she didn't notice that she did. She pulled a chair out and sat down on it, pressing the cloth to her hand as she waitted for the med-kit to take care of her wound.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-15-2010, 11:51 PM

Shin sat down on the ground and leaned his back against one of the rocks there. "I like to read, and just, well have fun with my brothers, we usually play some sort of games, prank the others. Stuff like that. And you?" he asked curiously after he finished. At her next question, he smirked and shook his head. "Nah. I mean, they're all cute, but I haven't really gotten to know them. I have a crush on a girl from town though, never tell my father this. He'd kill me. Besides, I think this kinda puts a damper on any advances I'd be able to make." he said softly, almost chuckling. He'd have to let down his friend gently.

( They're outside. ^ ^' )

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2010, 11:56 PM

((i know they are outside but Alvilda doesn't know that they are outside and i thought her cussing very loudly would draw attention to her lol))

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 06-16-2010, 12:02 AM

Si'la let him drag her to a bedroom but she shook her head. "I can't. I'm sorry. It's just not something I can do." She seemed relaxed but was in fact uncomfortable with the fact that he had drug her to a bedroom and everything. It seemed...awkward.

Keel growled to himself and then jumped silently over the railing, going into the lovely garden that was set up. He was upset and when he was upset, he liked to be alone the best. And he always sang. Leaned against a tree and closed his eyes and began to sing. His voice wasn't terribly deep but it was closer to that then high. He sang the melody unfalteringly, enjoying the ups and downs of the song.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2010, 12:05 AM

Katie smirked."Well, I like to read, draw, paint, swim, play card games..pranks are very fun." She said, about to say something else when she heard her sister. She jumped out of the water. "I have to get back to her..want to come?"She asked, knowing she was soaking wet though. She ran towards the house, going surprisingly quick in a wet dress and crawled threw the hole and up the steps."Are you okay?" She asked, looking at her sisters hand and getting a towel for her hand, and a towel for herself. She went into the laundrey room and grabbed herself a new dress, changing quickly and going back into the kitchen to help her sister."Shin?" She called, hoping he had followed her. She needed to leave him with her sister to run and get the medicine kit and other things." Alvilda we have to get you a doctor..it looks like you'll need stitches. I'll run and get one..but i'll have Shin stay with you if hes here." She said, letting her hair out to dry quicker.
((Operation Shin and Alvilda begin xD ))

Drake sighed."Nevermind then, I can't marry you.." He said, leaving the room..wondering what she was going to do. He went back to the couch and sat down."Ace, go to the kitchen..your fiance needs help." He said, not asking..but telling.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-16-2010, 12:15 AM

Ace had raised an eyebrow at the kitchen when Alvida had yelled for her sister, knowing full well that Katie wasn't in the house at the moment. He was wondering if he should go or not when Drake came back down. He scowled somewhat but stood up from the table. Then he was struck with the realization that he'd spoken. "You can speak now?" he asked, momentarily halted.

Shin had hurried after Katie after she'd gotten out of the water. "I'll go." he said, following her into the kitchen. He looked at Alvida's hand and winced somewhat. "How'd that happen?" he asked her, slightly worried. It looked deep, and his suspicion was confirmed when Katie said it'd need stitches. He was taken aback when she left him alone with her. "Ah..Um, alright." he said, slightly unsure now.

( Huzzah! <3 )

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-16-2010, 12:20 AM

((O.o why was Drake and his fiancee in a bedroom alone?))

Alvilda smiled and was about to reply to her sister when she began to freak out on her and not giving her a chance to say anything, then she was gone and left alone with Shin. "I was making dinner and well.....i shouldn't have been cutting food when i was so upset. I guess i wasn't watching what i was doing and got my hand." She said softly to him as she rewrapped her hand with the towel that Katie had handed her, throwing the dirty one into the laundry room, she was trying to stay as calm as she could, after all it wasn't the first time that she had cut her self and needed stitches but it always made her want to break down and cry. "It seems as if you and my sister are getting along alot better then me and Ace." she said to him, she was trying hard not to cry but it was clear in her voice that she was about to break down and cry on the spot.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2010, 12:21 AM

Katie sighed>"It will take forever to get the carriage hooked up so i'll just go get the doctor." She said, giving her sister a small frown. She wanted her sister to stay with Shin..but all the doctor could do was sew it up. He wouldn't have the right materials to clean it..hell most doctors didn't even know wounds had to be cleaned..Katie only knew this because of her mother."I need someone to go with me.. So I can get the alcohol and stuff to clean this..So they can go to the doctor and i'll go to the store." She sighed."But who?"

Drake smirked."Go help."He said, seeing that the kitchen door was open he saw that Katie needed someone to go with her."Go with Katie."

((He wanted her to sing to him because she said that she sucked))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-16-2010, 12:22 AM

((oh lol i thought it was something that was completely different lol))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2010, 12:22 AM

((Remember, this is the middle ages..so one cut was a huge deal ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-16-2010, 12:25 AM

((i know and i said she was trying to remain calm lol and back in the middle ages they didn't have thiings to clean the wounds like we do today))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2010, 12:25 AM

((They had alcohol xD all shes getting is the alcohol and the doctor who can only stitch up the wound >.< )Not even with a needle..he has to do it with a nasty knife) ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-16-2010, 12:26 AM

((yea beer, mead, wine, pure liquor yea i think that about covers it lol))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2010, 12:27 AM

((I would say they had some at the house but there's no alcohol allowed in any of the houses. ))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-16-2010, 12:28 AM

((yea lol actually i am liking the thought of having her get sick lol))

kionaredhawk

Old 06-16-2010, 12:29 AM

Si'la stood there still, a frown on her face. Stupid man. He won't marry me because I won't sing because I suck? It hadn't talked for a long time til today! She began to laugh, quietly, a mischievous laugh. "Fine. He's just a stupid boy anyway." She turned and went out of the room and back into the living space where only some still remained. She sat down on the windowsill seat where she had been earlier. She started out the window, looking at the stars, a tiny smile on her face as she thought about the sky.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Ace just rolled his eyes at his brother. "God, so demanding now." he muttered, but he smirked somewhat indicating he wasn't really that mad, just amused somewhat. He raised a hand lazily. "I'll go with you." he said to Katie. It was better than being bored. And it'd give him something to do.

Shin nodded but he raised an eyebrow. "But.. I suppose, we do need to get that fixed up though. And, yes I suppose so. Ace is a bit stubborn, but he's a good guy nonetheless." he said, trying to comfort her. He hated girls crying since most of the time, he didn't know what to do.

( Ace would have some stashed somewhere. Maybe XD;; He's not a drunk though but he does have it.
And that'd be a twist. )

Katie Scarlett Divine

((Yeah..thats why katies freaking out about getting whatever she can to get the cut clean..>.< ))

Katie looked at Ace."Okay lets go," She said, walking out the front door..as soon as she did, it began to storm..not just rain but thunder,lightning, high, cold winds."Great." She said, looking up the road."Our father doesn't let us have any alcohol..do you have any?" She asked, not really wanting to go all the way in the oposite direction to get alcohol from the store..since the doctor was closer to the Kurais home.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 06-16-2010 at 12:33 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-16-2010, 12:40 AM

"He doesn't seem like a good guy to me, actting like we can be a couple in public and that we could be with who ever we want behind the scenes. I just.....i am not that type of girl. as for my hand...there isn't much we can do about it until Katie gets back with the doctor and everything else." Alvilda said to hiim as she used her good hand to cover her eyes, mainly to hide the tears that were spilling over and down her cheeks. Soon she was crying silently into her hand, knowing that if it wasn't taken care of soon that she would most likely die from it or lose her hand. She already felt slightly ill but that might have been from the fact that if she cried to hard she would be sick to her stomach.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-16-2010, 12:41 AM

Ace smirked somewhat at the weather. It was a sudden change of weather, but he actually liked it like this. At her question, he nodded. "I have some, yes. Though my father doesn't know it." he said easily enough before nodding at the direction of his home, not caring about getting wet.

Shin chuckled a little, though it sounded hesitant. That was what he and Katie were gonna do. and, he didn't think it was such a bad idea. "Well, why don't you just try and get along with him, try and be friends and see where it goes from there. He's just a bit mad about the whole thing." he offered before his eyes went to her hand again. "I'm sure you'll be fine.." he said.

Last edited by Ascadellia; 06-16-2010 at 12:44 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2010, 12:45 AM

She started to walk towards the direction of the Kurais home, not caring if she got wet either..just caring that she was in a hurry and that the storm was slowing her down."Very badass." She smirked, sort of making fun of him instead of complimenting him..but both worked." So do you like my sister so far?"

kionaredhawk

Old 06-16-2010, 12:47 AM

Keel growled and ran back inside the house, already soaked through. He removed his black shirt, trying to wring it out.

Si'la giggled as it started to rain. She loved stormy weather for some reason. One of the only things not cute that she did enjoy.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 06-16-2010, 12:48 AM

He raised an eyebrow at that but shrugged. "It comes naturally." he said, smirking before shaking his head. "Well, we had a small tiff, so not really. Frankly, I think she overreacts with things." he muttered, mostly to himself as they walked to the house.

( Poor Keel. ^ ^' He's not having a very good day. o.o; )

Last edited by Ascadellia; 06-16-2010 at 12:51 AM..