Simatar
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Simatar

Old 06-22-2008, 11:43 AM

Allene straighten up and wiped some cake and blood from her mouth. "Not exactly, I'm a special agent. For some secret division of my government. They tell me where to go and who to watch, or who to keep in line. Other than that, they pretty much treat me like a mushroom, keep me in the dark and feed me... well you get the idea." She took the last bite of cake and waved a waiter over to take her plate and she order some very rare veal. "I'm due to receive orders sometime tomorrow I believe, they never let me get a full vacation." She laughed. "so how long do you plan on staying here? and where do you think you will be headed after here? if you don't mind my prying." She poured herself another glass and sat back. Quietly, she wondered how long Lland would put up with her before she snapped.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 12:21 PM

A large dark figure steps threw the door and sits at a nearby table, his jacket tatered and his hat drawn down covering his brow. The jacket crimson red and the hat black as night. The figure calls out to a nearby waiter"Hey buddy Let me get some coffee would ya?"The waiter brings a small white cup of coffee and then steps away. The mysterious figure then quietly sips his coffee and notices two others in the cafe, he peers accros the room at them careful to keep his eyes covered and not to be noticed.

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 12:24 PM

"I see..." Lland replied, sipping at some water while leaning over the table. "then why have the job...? You can easily live on anything els these days... As for myself Im leaving in a few more days, most likely... Nothing has happened, but you never know..." Lland looked down at her empty platter and considered ordering more like Allene had, but decided against it for whatever reason. "How many friends you have, Vampire?"

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 12:32 PM

The waiter came back and set the plate down in front of Allene. "Ahh, I see. Well if the poweres that be decide to actually let me have my time off I might stay a few days myself... but that is highly unlikely." She began to eat her veal. Then she paused considering the question. "Well, I've got people who owe me and people I like. I wouldn't call any of them friends though. How about you Harpy?" she said, mocking Llands refusal to use her name. Suddenly Allene felt someone looking at her and her companion. Careful not to make any noticable move, she scanned the room and saw the nearly arrived human. After a few seconds scrutiny she returned her attention to Lland and her wonderful veal.

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 12:39 PM

Lland frowned at her but when she noticed her looking asked "Do you have to make your awareness obvious? twice in a row! Can't you try using things to your advantage?" She sipped more at her water and looked around the room.

Last edited by Kita; 06-22-2008 at 12:59 PM..

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 12:44 PM

The man takes one of his side arms and places it on the table and starts to polish it with a cloth he had pulled from his coat. He stares at the gun as he starts too disassemble it and place it neatly on the table. He looks over at the others making it clear he was peering at them letting out a chuckle he returns his eyes to his gun and laughs to himself quietly as if someone had told a joke that only he had known."I smell vermin"he mumbles under his breath and then removes his other side arm and begins to clean it as well. The guns were silver as the pendant on his neck and had gold leaf designs on them very detailed fire from the barrel to then butt the gun shined in the light as he polished it.

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 12:54 PM

Allene smiled. "I'm an up front kind of woman when I can be. Besides, you don't sneak that well. I would have known you were there even when I was a human." She laughed and took another sip of her blood. It was nearly gone and she'd finished her veal. She cast a contented glance to the window the rain was really beginning to pour. She couldn't see more than ten feet out. She sighed, she liked to rain, even if it did hamper her senses a little. "So what are your plans for tonight?" Allene asked Lland.

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 01:05 PM

"Im sure you could have" she swiftly said, insulted. "Well, It's not like its any of your business what I do is it? Oh, my Vampire, It may just be not everyone likes to spill their cups over just for you. Why would you even care?" Shifting her position, her foot swept against the fallen menu and jumped in surprise.

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 01:09 PM

allowing her eyes to stray Allene watched as the man disasembled his guns and began to clean them. Something about him caught her attention, maybe he smelled different than most humans, or maybe it was his boldness by cleaning his obviously custom made guns in such a public forum. She chuckled both at Lland and at the sudden thought she had, well it would be fun to annoy Lland more and she was curious about this human. " Perhaps you are right, I don't know. Never really cared since my change." She sighed contently at her full belly. And then glanced at Lland before calling out, "Hey human, wanna join us?" She smiled crookly at Lland and wondered if this would send her into another rant.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 01:13 PM

{moved for context}

Last edited by The_Fires_Eye; 06-22-2008 at 01:22 PM..

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 01:16 PM

Lland frowned at her but was surprisingly silent. For three seconds. Strait to Allene in a low but harsh voice she leaned forward and began her spiel. "You can't just invite him over here, he is a Human! A Lesser! Are you not getting this? Your a Greater, is something going on in that head of yours thats making it tick the wrong way because oh, Vampire I can fix that. But if your so intent on destroying the balance of sides and befriending a Lesser go right ahead, but know its your fault when-" She paused, thinking about how to finish the sentence "bad things happen" then she looked out the window with a quick turn.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 01:23 PM

The human peered at the vampire"sure I got all the time in the world why not"lookign at her he couldnt help but think how beautiful she was. He quickly assmbled his weapons and holdtered them he walked over to the table and asked the vampire" May I sit?" he peered down at her showing his eyes crimson as the jacket on his back. He smiled at her with a somewhat evil grin and laughed"Kind of bold to ask a stranger to join isnt it?" he laughed again with a hearty laugh. His face then went cold as he looked at the vampire. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes offering one to the vampire."smoke?"

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 01:28 PM

Allene stared coldly at Lland a moment. It would give her great pleasure to stand up and punch her across the room, but she was on vacation. "Should I take that as a threat Harpy?" She said in a deadly whisper. Then she turned and smiled up at the human. "I've never been one to beat around the bush." she said simply and waved a hand indicating he pull up a chair. "No thanks, I never much cared for them." For a moment Allene couldn't helped staring at the stranger, most humans would have scuttled out at the mere invitation from a vampire to sit at her table. This one had guts, she liked that. "I'm Allene O'Connell, Vampire. This is Lland,"she said indicating her harpy companion. "Might I ask your name?" She asked with smile that showed her pearly white fangs and somehow, though it was meant to be friendly, couldn't help being a bit cold.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 01:34 PM

Putting a toothpick in his mouth he laughed"Me either but they come in handy" He pulled a chair up to the table and sat down he looked at her laughing again"My name is Kirin"He looked at the harpy and laughed even harder"A harpy eh?"He placed his arms on the table then tipped his cap down a bit more"Its nice to meet you miss"He pulled the toothpic from his mouth and let out a sigh laughed a little more then began to chew his toothpic again"So what would you greaters be doing talking to a lesser like me?"he said mockingly smiling at the vampire

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 01:43 PM

Allene nodded. That made sense, and explained why he didn't smell of ciggerette smoke. "I'm on vacation, and ranks and races don't matter at the moment to me. " She scanned Kirin. Not bad she thought inwardly and chuckled. "Can I get you something? I'm buying tonight." She waved a waiter over and asked for some coffee. "And if you don't mind my asking, whats one such as yourself doing in a town like this? " She asked Kirin. Glancing at Lland she wondered how long she could last before she snapped.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 01:48 PM

Smiling at her and giving a slight wink he laughed"No thank you ma am I pay myown way a coffee for me too sir"He then handed the man some money to cover his tab and then peered back at the vampire"Im just wondering threw looking for work." He kept his brow covered and laughed to himself"So the fact that Im a lesser doesnt phase you a bit?" Im nothing but she doesnt need to know thatHe thought to himself quietly

Kita
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2008, 01:49 PM

Lland laughed. Thought it was more mocking laughter than anything els. "Well look here a Lesser that knows his place! And I thought you had all gone off to kill the Greaters and here you stand being friendly to one and putting yourself in a lower place. I think I may just have faith in the world again!" Lland turned heavily toward him, looking him in the eye. "And what's with the laughing? Hahaha, yes, your oh so funny... I can't believe you people... You Have no right to be doing this!" Lland slammed herself into the table and laid her head face down over her arms. "Idiots.......medicine..........institute..... ."

{Lland will not be talking for a while}

Last edited by Kita; 06-22-2008 at 02:01 PM..

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 01:54 PM

Kirin pulled a side arm out and smiled at the harpy"No i jsut know my ability harpy"He smiled evily at her"Dont ever insult me again I hold no allegance to lesser or greater"He peered angerly at her and put the gun away"Know who you insult harpy" His eyes wondered back to the vampire he couldnt stop staring at her for some reason the feeling of attraction vexed him"So vampire what is it your doing for your vacation?"

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 02:06 PM

Allene glared at Lland. Even for one with so much hate she was being just a little rediculous. She rolled her hazel eyes before turning her attention back to the more civil company, though if Lland pushed it Allene as certain even the civil company would become . . . Hostile. "Absolutely nothing. I do enough shit at work that the time off I have I try to spend doing as little as possible, at least as little constructive action as possible." She smiled, and realized Kirin was watching her closer than she was used to. She shifted in her seat, so as to better face him. She propped her head up on one hand and smiled at him a little flirtatously to see if she was reading him right or if he would retreat like most bold enough to try and entice her. "Nope, Lesser, Greater, its all in prespective. And well my prespective right now is that I'm on vacation and I just want to try and forget about the war a while and have some R&R. Though I wouldn't object to a little fun." she sighed and leaned back in her chair.

Last edited by Simatar; 06-22-2008 at 02:09 PM..

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 02:10 PM

Smiling at her he tilted his hat up a bit"Well as far as race goes I guess I am a lesser but i hold no loyalties."He pulls a small piccilo from his pcoket and peers at the vampire "Would a lady as lovley as yourself mind if I played a bit?"He then winked at her again and laughedHow can i be attracted to someone of her kind its not right Im a human her a vampireKirin fought with himself in his mind back and forth to stop flirting with her"I promise I wont be to loud"

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 02:23 PM

A hundred years ago Allene might have actually blushed. Now, in her 114th year however she merely wondered why a human would give a rats ass about a vampire. None the less, she couldn't help being attratted to him. He was after all a fine specimen of a male. "Not at all, please. Show us what you can do." She smiled and sipped from her coffee, then realizing it was black added some cream and sugar. Then shifted in her seat getting comfortable while she listened. "So, if you don't mind me asking, Kirin, why would a man like you chose to sit with a group of gals like us?"

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 02:29 PM

Smiling"how could I pass on an invitation from a radiant beauty like you"He smiled then began to play a song known as lilium on his piccilo and clossed hsi eyes as he played still fighting with himselfwhat am I doing!? I need to stop thisHe opened his eyes and glanced at the lovley eyes of the vampire and continued to play trying not to smile at her beauty he kenw it would make hims miss a note when he finsihed he said to her "So a women as lovley as you must have a beu somewhere where is he?" He mearly said this as a way to learn if she had been involved with anyonegod dman it stop it stop it!!he said to himself over and over knowing he couldnt stop

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 02:35 PM

She smiled as he plaid a song she didn't recognize, though she found it lovely all the same. Then as he finished and asked the very pointed question, her expression changed from contented to distant and slightly pained. "No, I don't get along with my kind much and no other race is foolish enough to meddle with a vampire, let alone a relatively young and female vampire. " She spun her cup between her hands, and sighed before she met his gaze once more and asked in turn. "How about you? Got some sweetie longing after you, or are you the type to have a new girl in every port?" She said a little more rude than she had meant to be. She looked down and sighed.

The_Fires_Eye
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2008, 02:41 PM

he laughed"No woman would be foolish enough to care for a man such as myself"im sorry if I turned a foul phrase"He smiled at her "He pulled out his side arms and placed them on the table"A man in a buissnes like mine doesnt exactly attract a young lady"he laughed "A beauty such as yourself need s a fine beu you should find yourself one."He smiled half way and thoguht to himselfWhy am I so attracted to her what is this feeling?

Simatar
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2008, 02:52 PM

She laughed. "Perhaps, I dunno. Last I checked the young ladies liked a man fresh from battle." She rolled her eyes slightly. "Even when I was young, which was many years ago now. They did. I suppose things like thay never change." She laughed and almost choaked. "Even if I were in the market for one, theres no man foolish enough to take up the position. Sides, my profession doesn't make it a wise choice." She shrugged. "I move all over the place, depends on where they send me and who I have to watch, look after or what have you. Wouldn't be fair to any one I chose. They start wandering," She smiled once again flashing her fangs. "and lets just say, I don't deal well with wandering when it comes to my men." She sighed and as a waiter past she waved him over and handed him her money for the meal she and Lland had had. "Best to avoid the trouble all together. Or at least thats what I've come to believe." She slipped on her coat and sighed. Looking at the window she said, "Anyone care to get some air? The rain seems to have stopped for now."