CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-07-2008, 10:26 PM

Ah well! Have fun in New York!

rampartte
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-07-2008, 10:38 PM

HI! I'm running Tori's relay and I need just one more person to tell me what their favorite menewshan event is. Can anyone pretty please tell me? :eager:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-07-2008, 10:41 PM

LOL. Do I count?

Celes Paradi.

But I admit to being extremely biased on this. XD;

IndiGlo
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2008, 11:21 PM

Please Partake of My Creation!
Username: IndiGlo
Category: Menewsha
Creation Name: Waiting for the Fish
URL: Before melting
After Melting
Comments: Everything went wrong with this one. The first white chocolate I melted had the consistency of chalk so I had to discard it. Every time I tried to put stuff by the blue water...said water would get everywhere. The chocolate covering Yumeh wouldn't dry and blahhh. I must be crazy trying to form chocolate when it is in the triple digits outside....the melting occurred all within about a minute...... Oh and I accidentally forgot to include my little fishy...but everything was just going downhill so fast that I had to take a picture before it died completely. Hate it...

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-08-2008, 12:27 AM

Whenever I RP or write about instances, I always like describing smell and well yes... Food. The texture, the colors and what not.

Maybe because I do a bit of it too... XD;

But if you're so into it, even you the writer will also end up getting hungry. X_x;

Heck, would you believe me coloring Deidara (blond) got me so hungry that I looked for mangoes because of the shade of yellow I was using?

Let's talk about food! XD

Kurenai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-08-2008, 01:23 AM

Those all look scrumptious!

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-08-2008, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
But instead, I give you the ingredients for multi-quoting, which is almost-nearly as good. XD

Click on the "multi-quote" button on each post you want to respond to. When you've got to the end of the thread and want to respond, hit, "Post Reply" instead of using the quick-reply option and it'll bring you up to a reply screen with all the quotes you wanted. XD

Those quotes you want to use will still stay 'quoted' even if you need to do something modly too, so if you need to merge someone's post, you don't have to worry about opening a new window either. :o
Woo hoo! Now I'll be a multi-posting fool! XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndiGlo View Post
After Melting
Comments: Everything went wrong with this one. The first white chocolate I melted had the consistency of chalk so I had to discard it. Every time I tried to put stuff by the blue water...said water would get everywhere. The chocolate covering Yumeh wouldn't dry and blahhh. I must be crazy trying to form chocolate when it is in the triple digits outside....the melting occurred all within about a minute...... Oh and I accidentally forgot to include my little fishy...but everything was just going downhill so fast that I had to take a picture before it died completely. Hate it...
Awww... poor melty choco-yumeh. XD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-08-2008, 02:17 AM

Quote:
After Melting
Aw... don't hate it! That's awesome! It's a chocolate cat for cryin' out loud. XD There's nothing better than chocolate or cats, and when you are both, you pwn all, yeah? XD Bwhaha. :3

And you did a good amount of clever arrangement. XD While I wouldn't necessarily eat chocolate and broccoli at the same time, it's really creative and I like it. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
Whenever I RP or write about instances, I always like describing smell and well yes... Food. The texture, the colors and what not.

Maybe because I do a bit of it too... XD;

But if you're so into it, even you the writer will also end up getting hungry. X_x;

Heck, would you believe me coloring Deidara (blond) got me so hungry that I looked for mangoes because of the shade of yellow I was using?

Let's talk about food! XD
LOL. Actually, when I write about food myself, I usually make myself less hungry. I guess because I'm putting so much thought into it? I'm not sure. But I've written up some really descriptive passages on food or drink to the point people were protesting, "you're making me hungry!" and I'm like, "not meeeee. :B"

I can believe that, though... about the coloring making you hungry. XD There are some colors that can start to resemble foods and start bringing up the mental association with it. XD Like, there was this one time I was working on a picture that included snow, and I kept thinking of snow ice cream... I ended up spending hours trying to get that snow to be perfect and I kept tasting it in the back of my mouth. XD

IndiGlo
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2008, 02:25 AM

Haha, yeah. Well actually chocolate and broccoli might taste good together.
Hmmm....well steamed broccoli anyways
xD
Not really meant to be eaten....more so for aesthetics I guess.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-08-2008, 02:28 AM

CK, it has to do with psychology.

Junk food always come in bright colors like red and orange since it supposedly induces hunger in the person.

Something like that. XD;

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-08-2008, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Haha, yeah. Well actually chocolate and broccoli might taste good together.
Hmmm....well steamed broccoli anyways
xD
Not really meant to be eaten....more so for aesthetics I guess.
I think it's grand. XD (But I'd still prefer to eat my broccoli with ranch dressing (raw) or cheese (cooked) instead. XD Bwahaha.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
CK, it has to do with psychology.

Junk food always come in bright colors like red and orange since it supposedly induces hunger in the person.

Something like that. XD;
XD Yeah, I'd heard that. That's why restaurants supposedly use it - or used to - in their product labeling. XD

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-08-2008, 02:42 AM

Presentation too.

Make it look attractive and people will flock to it.

Thinking it the best thing since sliced bread.

XD;

Ashleigh
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Ashleigh

Old 08-08-2008, 02:43 AM

I so want to enter, but alas, I'm sick and my fridge is bare. The current entries are awesome. Good luck to all the entrants. :)

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-08-2008, 02:56 AM

I'm hungry! ;-;

*wishes I could nibble on all the entries*

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-08-2008, 03:00 AM

Everyone seems so intimidated. XD;; No fun if we don't even have as many entries as we do prizes to give out!

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-08-2008, 03:08 AM

Ya. I hope we get more. I want to see as many food creations as possible!

I wish I could cook something up.. just for fun. Unfortunately all the new house business and living in two different places (for the most part) has left my cupboards and refrigerator pretty empty ;-;

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-08-2008, 03:09 AM

Oh dear. XD;

But you have the authority to bully Sizzla a little, yeah? >XD

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-08-2008, 03:57 AM

Hahaha! I suppose but Sizzla doesn't really cook much these days. :lol:

sad_girlformat
Undercover Cupcakes

Old 08-08-2008, 08:55 AM

Username: sad_girlformat
Category: Celestial
Creation Name: Milky Way Brownie Cake :lol:
URL:
Whole cake
Close up look. Sorta like the milky way hey? XD
Chickie attack!! Xx
Comments: Ah... I was thinking of the milky way... if you stare at the second image long enough, you'll believe that you're in outer space!! XD Chewy brownies with peanut butter swirls, Cocoa puffs as asteroids, icing sugar to distinguish the Milky way. Yep~
It was good... even the chickie attack it!! XD

Zukin
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Zukin

Old 08-08-2008, 05:25 PM

Wow, this looks like a lot of fun. <3

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-08-2008, 05:27 PM

Haha, clever. XD

Mmmm... brownies :drool: I don't blame the chickie for attacking!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-08-2008, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad_girlformat View Post
Username: sad_girlformat
Category: Celestial
Creation Name: Milky Way Brownie Cake :lol:
URL:
Whole cake
Close up look. Sorta like the milky way hey? XD
Chickie attack!! Xx
Comments: Ah... I was thinking of the milky way... if you stare at the second image long enough, you'll believe that you're in outer space!! XD Chewy brownies with peanut butter swirls, Cocoa puffs as asteroids, icing sugar to distinguish the Milky way. Yep~
It was good... even the chickie attack it!! XD
Mmm... brownies.... @___@; :drool: That is a really clever way to do it too. XD I agree. :3 Chicky on my brownie! :o ::sulks that this is not a real cooking contest:: >_< ::wants!::

::runs to go post this entry on the front page:: XD

Still plenty of time to get your entries in, everyone! :heart:

Mouynaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2008, 11:45 PM

okay i am working on my entry in a little bit i hope you all think it looks nummy. i love to cook =3 meep =D ill be back in a couple hours with my entry:P

Sonic_Operator
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-09-2008, 01:07 AM

Wow...

Everything looks great!

Goodluck to the competitors =]

You all did a really good job

teacupmouse
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2008, 02:03 AM

I love the brownie cake. Such a yummy thing to eat. I thought the coco puffs was a clever addition :) I'll bet that it would taste great with some ice cream.