Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-15-2012, 03:19 PM

the Uglies. the Pretties. the Specials

all have different faces. all have very different stories. all have different lives.

but this is the one story that brings them all together.

Out of Character

Last edited by Lilith Immaculate; 05-16-2012 at 03:55 AM..

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-15-2012, 03:40 PM

".... I looked out my window and toward the lake where voices and music could be heard and my heart sank. I could hear the laughter and it sank even further. I was fifteen and nearing my sixteenth birthday where I would undergo the surgery required to become a 'Pretty', as they were called. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to become a Pretty but I knew it was my only option. Some of the other kids had spoken about running away to a place they called 'The Smoke' but I'm not brave enough to face the Wardens if we were caught.
So I'll continue to sit here, looking out over the fields and through the trees towards the lights coming from over the lake and beyond the hill, dreading the day when I would plucked from my easy life and thrust into the lights and music of Pretty Town and lose all innocence I left behind here in Uglyville ....."

the world we know is a very different place ...
the old world is now known as the "Rusty Ruins" because over the time we used so much metal that over an even longer period of time it had all but deteriorated and rusted and ended up collapsing around us. The cause? The creation of an "oil bug" that caused oil to combust when it came into contact with oxygen.
the survives of the collapse decided that action had to be taken to prevent this happening in the future. They chose to spread out into cities, where they gradually became self sufficient and eco-friendly, and integrated the operations into the world.
one of the main points of the operation was to extend the halo effect to all citizens, which was an idea that beautiful people had better fortune. This "halo effect" helped in reducing disputes and violence. However, they were not satisfied enough with the results, so they decided to develop a brain lesion (purposely damaged brain tissue) that made people compliant and pleasant.
some people became aware of the operation, and the lesions, and decided that they couldn't live in a place where something of that magnitude was happening. Villages like "The Smoke" were established to give citizens a place to go to avoid the lesions, and to be separated from society. The Smoke was also a place where two outlaw doctors named Maddy and Az studied how people who didn't have the brain damage behaved to determine its effects and possibly discover a cure. T he remaining citizens decided to become completely self-sufficient in their own cities and have barely any contact out of that city.
To keep everyone under control, they created a surgery to make an "Ugly" a "Pretty". When you are born and begin to grow you are known as a "Littlie". Between the ages of thirteen and fifteen you are known as an "Ugly" and live in Uglyville. When you turn sixteen you get the surgery to supposedly turn you "Pretty".
the procedure is simple they will tell you. Widen your eyes while also laser cutting them to give you a life of good sight, making your lips to the fullest possible and giving you flawless skin. What more could you want?
Once you have gotten the surgery you then move across the river to "Pretty Town" with all the other young Pretties. As you get older you move from place to place, including the Middle Pretties and then onto the Older Pretties.

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-15-2012, 04:04 PM

the social groups ...

Littlies ;; up until the age of twelve you are considered a Littlie. Someone to young, innocent and cute to be considered an Ugly. You live with your parents in the suburbs and attend Elementary or Primary School.

Uglies ;; once you turn twelve you are considered "Ugly" and are moved into highly monitored dorm rooms in Uglyville. You will attend Middle School and High School there and are highly encouraged to discover nicknames for each other based on your own imperfection. For example, "Fatty", "Skinny", "Squint" or "Pimple". Uglies are also encouraged to pull tricks and pranks to get around minor rules so that the "Authorities" can see who will cause the most trouble later in life.

New Pretties ;; once you turn sixteen you will be given an operation to make you perfect looking and beautiful. Right after receiving this operation, you will become a "New Pretty": obsessed with "staying bubbly", New Pretties look for thrills.
drinking champagne and hot air balloons are a few activities New Pretties participate in. New pretties live in mansions in New Pretty Town, and are usually part of a clique. Some you may choose from are "The Crims", a group of pretties with a criminal past (back when they were uglies). "The Swarm" who only go places in large groups. Or the "Hot Airs", who float around in hot air balloons, and watch the nightly fireworks over New Pretty Town.
Pretties who caused the most trouble as Uglies are more closely monitored and those who cause the most trouble as Pretties (those who resist the brain damage most) are marked for jobs that require fast action and independent thinking later in life.

Middle Pretties ;; by this time you have chosen your profession and gone through a second, minor operation to make you look older and wiser. You will then move to the suburbs and will allowed to marry and have children, but are only encouraged to do so every 10 years, as to not form a sibling bond, and so that the population of the city doesn't rise over capacity. Middle pretties are the working class, and have many of the same jobs as we do.

Late Pretties ;; Late Pretties, or "Crumblies" (Littlies, Uglies, and New Pretties may refer to their parents as Crumblies, even if they are still Middle Pretties), are parents, grandparents, great-grandparents and even older. You will live in an assisted living home and will receive life extension surgery that will allow you to live into your middle hundreds and two-hundreds.

Specials ;; these are the select few chosen to become "Specials". As a Special, you will become apart of a new "special Special" group that was created called "Cutters". Cutter's go under another operation that gives cruel beauty, strong reflexes, enhanced senses, and a series of flash tattoos all over your face and arms. All Cutters have wolfish, black eyes, sharpened teeth, stronger nails, and your face will have wolf-like features. Lesions will be placed in your head again and you will experience moments of pure euphoria and rage. Most Cutters think of themselves as superior to everyone else and despises anyone who isn't special. As a Cutter, you will carries a knife used to inflict wounds upon yourself, clearing your mind and sharpening your senses, making her "Icy"
Specials are chosen to eradicate any Smoke villagers by any means and are sometimes called to apprehend overly troublesome Pretties.

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-15-2012, 04:14 PM

the rules ...

one ;; as a pretty you will undergo a "Face Ranking". the smaller your number the higher your fame and more known/famous you become.
two ;; as a Pretty, never leave Pretty Town.
three ;; if leaving Pretty Town to find The Smokes, all involved must carry on their persons a small device that will be given to them by a character of my choosing.
four ;; as an Ugly, you are highly encouraged to skip curfew and sneak out. but do so at your own will, if caught you will still be punished by Wardens.
five ;; cures are available and will be given to chosen characters at later dates.

one ;; please follow all rules.
two ;; keep swearing to a minimum.
three ;; all infomation in this thread was gathered from here, here, here and here. please use these for reference.
four ;; any questions? please feel free to PM me. I'll answer as best as I can and I will tweak this thread if need be.
five ;; please forward all character profiles to me with the title of the Social group you would like to be. By no means must you start as an Ugly. you can start as either a Littlie, an Ugly, any form of Pretty and even a Special.
six ;; if I ask you to leave, please do so!

Last edited by Lilith Immaculate; 05-15-2012 at 04:28 PM..

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-15-2012, 04:28 PM

your face ...

my name is (name)
I am (age) years old
I am a (social ranking) (Ugly/Pretty/Special)
(if a Pretty) my Face Ranking is (any number you like)
(if an Ugly) my nickname is (be creative)
(if a Special) my distinguishing features are (be creative)

my story starts off like this blah blah blah

my personality goes a little like this blah blah blah

I look like this [image] (real life images are preferred, but I will accept anime images and please add as a link with a tiny description)

HTML Code:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][B][I]my name is[/I] [COLOR="colourofchoice"](name)[/COLOR]
[I]I am[/I] [COLOR="colourofchoice"](age)[/COLOR] [I]years old[/I]
[I]I am a [/I](social ranking) [COLOR="colourofchoice"](Ugly/Pretty/Special)[/COLOR]
(if a Pretty) [I]my Face Ranking is[/I] [COLOR="colourofchoice"](any number you like)[/COLOR]
(if an Ugly) [I]my nickname is[/I] [COLOR="colourofchoice"](be creative) [/COLOR]
(if a Special) [I]my distinguishing features are[/I] [COLOR="colourofchoice"](be creative)[/COLOR]

[I]my story starts off like this[/I] [COLOR="colourofchoice"]blah blah blah[/COLOR]

[I]my personality goes a little like this[/I] [COLOR="colourofchoice"]blah blah blah[/COLOR]

[I]I look like this[/I] [image] (real life images are preferred, but i will accept anime images and please add as a link with a tiny description)[/B][/FONT]

Last edited by Lilith Immaculate; 05-18-2012 at 02:59 AM..

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-15-2012, 10:28 PM

where do you fit in ...

all character's will be listed here in short.
full profiles will be found in the 'Out of Character' thread (coming soon)

__GROUP NAME : your name // clique
a little piece from your profile. (this will be done by me, it will just be a couple of sentences taken from your profile)

__NEW PRETTY : Alexandria Marie Roberts // 'Finding Clique'
"you could say I'm complicated. I do get angry and I do get annoyed, much to everyone's annoyance and dismay. But you will find nobody more warm hearted, more kind and even loud then me.
I am just a small little Pretty trying to find her place in this big beautiful world."

__SPECIAL : Jakob Desiree' Roberts // 'Working for The Smoke'
"I was made to protect her. She's new, and extremely inexperienced but I will steer her in the right path. She doesn't remember me, doesn't know me and she probably never will if I do this right but she will be free of this and I will take her away to live a better life"

__SPECIAL : Therese Cornivus
"The last two years of my Pretty life came and went and before I knew it, at the age of twenty, I was singing away my life to become a Special and finally take my first steps out into an unshaded world"

__PRETTY : Aliesha Marvy // 'The Crims'
"Being a Crim my life is quite similar to this but it does have it's perks. For example I can safely call the unofficial Leader of the Crims my boyfriend, even if he isn't all to showy about it. Right now my lie is simple and I'm happy with it but as everyone has picked up, things are starting to die down and everyone's eager for a bit of excitment. "

__PRETTY : Noel Kaine Gallagher // 'The Crims'
"I shall leave you with these thirteen adjectives that best describe who I am.
Charming. Devious. Mastermind. Calculating. Collect. Handy. Rebellious. Tough. Quick witted. Out going. Extravert. Determined. Confident."

__PRETTY : Sasuke Tanaka (Ghost) // 'The Swarm'
"The only thing I never understood was why people suddenly took an interest to me. Perhaps all those years alone finally pushed me over the edge to the point that I craved attention, love, and… family."

__PRETTY : Catherine Jones (Lala) // 'The Crims'
When I became a pretty, I was bubbly, full of life. I had tons of friends...but somehow, over the course of a few years, this kind of lifestyle started to bore me. I started to want to do something....something outrageous. Something that left a tingle in my toes.

__SPECIAL : Arisu
"Me? Really? Well, let's start. Hm, abusive father and suicidal mother. Yeah. Boo hoo, what a sob story. Who the hell cares anymore. I didn't. I still don't, it's like it happened with a separate entity of mine or something. Ah well. What's done is done."

__PRETTY : Selena Little // 'The Swarm'
"My name is a pretty big deal around this Town. And I love every second of it. Even with such a busy schedule, I always have time for my Swarm family."

__SPECIAL : Delilah Kees
"They singled me out because of my increase of thrill-seeking. Something must have gone wrong with whatever they put in my head. Honestly, I like it. Now, life is thrilling. It's worth living."

Last edited by Lilith Immaculate; 05-19-2012 at 11:12 AM..

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 03:16 AM

any new mail ...

any questions/new infomation I want people to see or any new updates will be posted here.

fifteenth of may ;; Wavi joins the RP with her male Pretty Noel Gallagher.
sixteenth of may ;; Sweetsunnyrain has joined our ranks with her young Pretty Lala
seventeeth of may ;; we have yet another character of Wavi's. Introducing "Ghost" Sasuke Tanaka.
eighteenth of may ;; I have added a new Special named Therese
nineteenth of may ;; added all new characters. You will find included below a 'glossary' of sorts with all usernames and the characters they control

user's faces ...

this will b where i post any new or old Users and the characters they play within this world.

Lilith Immaculate (myself) ;; Alexandria Marie Roberts (Pretty), Therese Cornivus (Special), Aliesha Marvy (Pretty) && Jakob Desiree' Roberts (Special).
Wavi ;; Noel Kaine Gallagher (Pretty) && Sasuke "Ghost" Tanaka (Pretty).
Sweetsunnyrain ;; Arisu (Special). Will be adding a Swarm character soon.
Esmme ;; Delilah Kees (Special) && Raj Tenma (Pretty).
Triquetra ;; Selena Little (Pretty).

Last edited by Lilith Immaculate; 05-19-2012 at 11:14 AM..

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 03:21 AM

Pretty Town and Uglyville are now open.
so send in your characters now !!

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 07:15 AM

A raised eyebrow and a small frown met my gaze as green stared into the shop window reflection. Who are you kidding Alex? That kind of dress won't make you noticed. A perfectly manicured hand tugged at the bottom of the yellow halter neck dress that the slim, pale girl had chosen to wear. Alexandria Marie Roberts squinted again before fluffy up her hair one more time and giving her black high heeled shoes a once over before turning away from the sad reflection that stared back at her and faced the dorm room of 'The Crims' where the most recent party was being held.
Music could be heard and shadows could be seen moving and dancing through the windows. This was pretty much Alex's last chance to impress a Clique enough to have them offer her a place in their group. If 'The Crims' said no then she would either have to start afresh and would have to yet again face some of the more intimidating and higher up Cliques or face the rest of her years alone and wondering 'What if ...'

As she neared the front door the music got louder as it opened ahead of her and two girls walked out giggling with arms linked. Alex sneaked past them and hid her face behind her long blonde hair and pushed her front fridge down a little more, slightly obscuring her eyes and covering the dark lashes that framed them. Looking up the stairs towards the main rooms she took a deep breath and began to ascend but stopped short when she heard the shuffling of feet and a soft mumbling but when she looked over her shoulder towards the room she heard the noise from she saw nothing.
Laying a hand lightly on the hand rail she sighed again and sped up her steps to reach the top floors faster so as to not chicken out at the last minute and go hide in her room. The music got louder and the lights dimmed as she was suddenly surrounded by beautiful faces, perfect smiles and light airy voices that despite the volume could still be heard over the music. A lady in a short white dress walked past with a tray of Champagne and Alex quickly downed a glass, her eyes scanning the room as her vision cleared slightly and her mind flashed to the mission at hand: find Noel.
He was suppposed to be one you turned to if you wanted to join. He was the 'unofficial Leader' of 'The Crims' and whether this was true or not she was grasping at any last hope of joining. She had no criminal past, didn't cause any trouble now either and when confronted with new people she would normally shy away and hide, especially with people yelling at her and in the middle of a confrontation but she had to do it.
She grabbed a girl that was walking past by the shoulder and gasped slightly at her beauty. Looking down slightly and feeling exceptionally inadequate standing next to the beautiful red head she coughed slightly, forcing any feelings down into the pit of her stomach, "Do you think you could help me?" The girl shook her head and giggled as a male came up next to her and pulled her away.
Her face fell and she was stuck standing near the entrance looking lost and almost like she was going to cry.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 05-16-2012, 07:46 AM

Lala stood in the middle of flashing lights, heat, laughs, screams, and pounding music. Almond shaped eyes blinked out into the crowd, searching for something interesting to do. She sighed, and tucked a stray strand of wavy hair behind her ear." There really is no one to bother messing with,"she muttered to herself, " Half of them are dead drunk anyway." Lala stepped away from the confusion of bodies on the dance floor, her Steve Madden boots clicking on the marble floor.

Lala sat on a velvety sofa at the edge of the room. She folded her petite hands onto her piano themed dress, and looked around once more. Suddenly, something rather...sparkly caught her eye. She stood up, skirt swishing as she walked, and headed over the source of the glitter, a girl, who looked more than upset. Taking a deep breath, Lala prepared to act. " Um..Excuse me," she said, lips forming an innocent smile, " Do you need help? Are you lost?"

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 07:53 AM

Alex jumped slightly and turned towards the cause of her panic as her heart returned to normal pace. "What?" She shook her head and took another sip from her drink, "I mean excuse me?" She girl's question triggered in her mind and she smiled slightly, "If you could help me it would be beyond helpful!" She sighed slightly and her guard dropped a tiny bit. This girl seemed harmless enough, she seemed nice but there was something hidden behind her eyes that looked almost ... mischievous?
She looked around, her eyes squinting slightly and her shoulders slumped as she realised to had no idea what Noel looked like. "I'm looking for Noel. Do you know if he's here yet?" She turned to the girl and bit her lip slightly, 'I'm kind of desperate to find him at the moment."

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-16-2012, 01:27 PM

Black. It was the only color he seemed to wear these days. Perched atop his head was even a black fedora that was cocked slightly to the left. Brilliant pale eyes were the only hint of color on his ghost-colored flesh. As popular as he was, you would think the male would get my sun so his skin would deepen to a more attractive shade of gold. But, alas, not all were capable of such things for Noel's fair skin was all apart of who he was. Sickly looking, at times, Noel cared not for looks, but for wits and fashion for those seemed more formidable than physical features.

Flicking the black fringe that creeped to his eyes, the slender male leaned over the railing his hands had rapped themselves around. Eyes like search lights scanned the crowd, taking note of every person and every little detail. Charlotte was with Timmy. Jamison was scheming up a storm with Kessy and Diablo. Some of the skankier blondes were toppling over one another, losing themselves to the strength of the 100 proof alcohol that had been slipped in by The White Tigers (a band of bad boys that were known for knocking women up).

A sigh of boredom pursued his lips as his chin fell daintily into his turned up palm. Must everything be so… mundane?

Just when he thought things couldn't get any more boring, he watched as a new face entered their turf. Who was she, he immediately wondered. Popping out a slender tool that looked much like a PSP, he snapped a picture of the woman. Within seconds, her name was flashed upon the screen. Ah. A newbie looking for a pack to join. What a shame. She couldn't run with the goodies so she's turning to the baddies. Slipping the scanner into his pocket, he would have to thank his father later as it was his father that gave him the gift (more like Noel stole it but his father didn't even try to stop him).

With a devious grin washing onto his face, the male pushed himself off the railing. With a light thud, he landed in the crowd below, becoming just another face in the sea of sweaty, drunk Pretties.

Hawk-like eyes watched from afar to see how this woman would interact with his kind. Would she pass the test? Or would she prove to be too prude for his liking?

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 01:43 PM

(( I hope Sweet doesnt mind if we move on a bit :/ ))

Alex looked around and shook her head, "Listen don't worry about me." She flashed the Asian girl a smile, "I'll be fine, I'm sure I'll bump into him purely by accident." That always did seem to be her luck. She gave the girl another smile before begining to push herself through the crowd of people. A lot of the faces that surrounded her were covered in pale make-up and dark eyeliner and mascara and she frowned slightly, I'm pretty sure I couldn't pass off the slightly Emo look. She stopped in the middle of the room and looked around at the crowd that surrounded her, her heart sinking again and this time down to the sick and slightly depressed feelings she had pushed down their earlier.
An elbow shoved into her beck and she stumbled a few steps, almost twisting her ankle and breaking her heel before catching herself and turning to find the red head she had spoken to earlier giggling and waving an apologetic hand towards her, "Sorry Nobody, I didn't mean to touch you." Alex froze and raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?" It wasn't much but there was just enough sarcasm and mocking in the girl's tone to twist Alex's anger into a tight knot. She was already on edge enough as it was, she didn't need some cock Crim giving her shit. "I said I didn't mean to touch you." Alex smiled and took a step closer to the girl and planted a large punch square across her face, clearly knocking the red head out for a few seconds as she hit the floor.
The room was quiet except for the music and all eyes were stunned on Alex, 'Oh I'm sorry, did I touch you?" She turned on her heel and forcfully made her way out of the room and out the first door she saw which just so happened to be out onto the balcony. She wiped a stray tear from her cheek and crossed her arms over her chest. One thing Alex always had trouble with was her temper. Most Pretties never got mad or even agitated but it was one of the few things she carried through the operation with her. She deserved it really. A soft giggle and Alex turned to see two girl's standing in the corner looking at her. When they notice Alex looking they ran back inside with a large laugh and slammed the door behind them.

At that moment, Alex had never felt more alone since she had become a Pretty.
She was sarting to wonder if this feeling was going to become a natural occurance for her.

Wavi

Old 05-16-2012, 02:12 PM

She seemed to be handling herself quite well. At first, he figured she would be conned into believing she could just ask anyone for help, but she soon learned not to trust anyone in this building. It was a wise move. Very wise.

The punch that soon knocked out one of the more annoying ones actually drew a smile to his face. But, within a moment, he pulled it off for he wasn't a fan of the swooning women that were suddenly flocking to him. Curse you, looks. He never was good at "blending in" because he had so much going for him that made him stand out.

Pulling a cloak over his head to veil his handsome face, Noel slipped around the room to acquire two glasses of champagne. Alex's sucker punch merited a drink and a toast, both of which would be done with the man who was "in charge."

While at the bar, his eyes locked with those of the dashing young bartender. Blue eyes met black eyes and, for a moment, there was a shared bit of happiness between the two. "Two, please," Noel's velvety voice rung out to meet the ears of Gin.

"Two?" A smirk followed his little question. "Ah, for the brave newcomer. Yes, yes. She deserves a fine drink for such a bold move."

That's what Noel loved about Gin. He never had to talk because the guy always knew how to read the raven. Granted, the two had been friends since they were Uglies. Gin was actually older than Neol, but that was to be expected as it was Gin who helped Noel get into the cult. Slipping information to Noel, Gin served as a spy, sort of.

Handing the glasses off to Noel, the raven smiled. "Hope she doesn't bruise your face, sir." With a wink, he turned to serve another male who had approached the bar.

Nodding his head to say thanking, Noel picked his way across the room and out onto the balcony where he was practically run over by a pair of frightened girls. Eyes rolling, he would have to deal with their rudeness later. He was not about to tolerate whimpering dogs and their lack of an apology.

"For a moment there, I thought you were a goner. Good thing you had that fist of yours handy or you might have faced her hellfire."

A drink appeared before Alex's eyes before she even had a second to look at the man whose voice filled her ears.

"So," there was a pause as he raised his glass to hers, "what brings you here?" A light clink followed as his playfully lowered the glass to his lips. He wouldn't drink it down until she answered for he wanted to know who she was before he got himself any more intoxicated than he already was.

Last edited by Wavi; 05-18-2012 at 12:15 PM..

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 02:23 PM

Alex stared out across the lake that ran down by The Crim's dorm and toward Uglyville and for a brief moment she wished she was back there. Sure she was an Ugly, and she was not the most liked but at least there she knew where she stood. A glass appeared in front of her eyes and was quickly followed by an incredibly striking young man that managed to take her breath away.
Coughing slightly she took the glass and smiled, "I know how to handle myself fine thank you." She looked past the man and back inside where she could see the red head looking around the room wildly and hid herself slightly behind the newcomer, "Is her hellfire particularly horrible?" She looked at him and smiled slightly, sure she had seen hot guys but this was different. He was different Model gorgeous. She took a step back and blushed slightly, "I'm so sorry but I'm having a very Ugly slash preeteen moment with you here." She shook her head and after he man clinked his glass with hers, down the the whole thing in one go, "What brings me here?" She looked around and shrugged, "The same reason any New Pretty comes here. To join." Her eyes widened for a moment, "Oh I'm so sorry, I have to go find someone!" She tried to turn away but another look at the red head and merely back away a few steps more, letting the glass hang limply in her hand by her side, On second thought, I might stay out here.

Wavi

Old 05-16-2012, 02:40 PM

She seemed a bit… spacey. If only he had been that way when he left Ugly Town. But, no, Noel was too determined to join The Crims to even give a rat's ass about the other cults and cliques. He charmed his way up through the ranks and now he was just a step away from his ultimate goal - leader.

Eyes catching a bit of lust in hers, he smirked. Was he forever going to received those lustful looks from men and women? Being this good-looking was surely a curse. He couldn't make it ten seconds without someone trying to shove their tongue down his throat or having someone mentally undress him. Although this girl wasn't doing either, the way she stared at him made Noel feel like he was just another preteen crush. A real heart throb that all the Uglies were swooning over these days. Although, that thought wasn't probably far from the truth.

She brought up that she was looking for someone, but seemed too much in a hurry to even cough up this person's name. Flakey. I think that suits her. She really was all over the place. Almost a hot mess, save for the fact that panic and fear of rejection lingered in her eyes.

Laying on the charm, he whirled around to spy the redhead she was so desperately trying to avoid. "She's said to spit fire and spew lava." That's about all he said before pivoting on his heels to overlook the lake once more. Moving toward the railing, he propped his elbows on it, letting his hands dangle in the midnight air.

"I assume you're seeking out our leader, Noel, are you not?" Noel was rather sly at times. Acting as if he weren't really know. This is how he often deceived people. He always did have a flair for the dramatic and exciting. "Last I saw him, he was overlooking the party from the inner balcony. The one on the second floor." Sucking his teeth, another smirk drew up the corners of his lips. "But don't bother looking for him. He's a hard man to convince. Why, I had to kill someone to gain admittance into The Crims." Blue eyes met with hers own pair of colored orbs. "How far would you go to prove your worth? Honestly, you don't look like you could even hurt a fly, let alone a person. Why, I can see the anguish on your face from your little… confrontation with her." His eyes shot over to the redhead that storming around looking for Alex.

Let's see how this plays out…. The mind games of Noel had, officially, begun.

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-16-2012, 03:00 PM

Alex mentally counted how many floors she had climbed and she came to the conclusion she was in fact on the second floor and this was the only balcony on this floor. Her guard went up and her past emotions fell to the back of her mind. She wasn't normally this in control of her emotions, hence her flying punch earlier but something about this man's gaze turned her cold to the core. But in a good way. It almost cleared her mind and helped her think clearer then any drink or thrill could.
She mimicked his pose and looked out over the lake, smiling slightly and ignoring the fact that she might indeed be speaking with Noel, "I've heard he isn't leader yet." This time when she smoke, the voice that hung in the air wasn't the normal bubbly yet slightly shy and shaky tone but that of someone different, someone older almost. I can do this. She didn't even need to reassure herself at that moment.
She let the glass hang over the edge and let it drip to the edge of her fingers, "Admittedly I'm not one for confrontation, I'm more of a talker." Which wasn't even a lie. No matter how flaky or shy she got she was always able to talk her way out of a situation. Only a handful of times has she had to resort to violence and nine times out of ten she did win, she was stronger then she looked and acted. "Tell Noel that I'm different, I'm not like any girl he's ever met."
'Why I had to kill someone to gain admittance into the Crims.' Something about his eyes caught her and for a brief moment she almost believed him. "I'm sure the question isn't about my worth, it's what I can bring to the table that nobody else can." She had meant to hide this and not show anyone but from her cleavage she pulled a small note and two little packets of white pills. Hiding the pills in a tiny pocket of her dress and opened the note.
She had received it by chance as she was passing the Library after her morning run and despite her initial idea of throwing the paper away she had kept it, along with the pills that were hidden with it. Unfolding the paper she handed it to the boy, "You want something exciting and new? How about a little trip down the The Smoke?Think of the trouble you could cause there?"

Wavi

Old 05-16-2012, 03:55 PM

Turning on a dime, the woman went from scared and mouse-like to cocky and not so impressive. Time and time again he had been faced with cocky brats like this and, despite what he wanted, he was often told to let them join. It pissed him the hell off. This was one of the many reasons he wanted to be the leader - the actual leader - rather than the face of The Crims.

Uninterested, he wiggled his free hand toward the woman. "I'm not your messenger." His voice was oddly cold and there was a hint of grief in it - grief in the sense that he regretted coming to her with a drink in hand.

She only further infuriated him as she told him what his job should be, or at least that's how he took her next comment. The leader was all about worth. Was someone lowly enough to join the group. People with money were always worming their way in, but they had something most others didn't have. It was truly based on what your brought to the table then half the people in the place wouldn't have been there. Yes, in a sense, what your traits and strengths are play a vital role in your acceptance, but, in Noel's mind, that was what someone was worth.

This girl is making my head spin. Doesn't she get that worth and what one bring's the table can be one and the same? He felt his brow twitted for a second, but he immediately suppressed it because he didn't think it was his place to show annoyance. After all, he was the face of the company. If he couldn't stomach this girl then however would he rise to be leader?

Practically flashing the male, Noel rolled his eyes away from her. He wasn't in the mood for another strip tease or show. Being who he was, he had already had his fair share of pleasure and sensuality. Of course, his eyes drew back to her just because of who he was - a man through and through - and what man could resist a woman's chest.

However, when she pulled items from her cleavage, he immediately pegged her as a druggie. Just what we need. Another dealer. Ugh. He was damn near ready to jump off the balcony. The pavement below was looking mighty fine.

But, alas, she did her best to redeem herself. Too bad she took Noel for the wrong kind of guy. "Tch, don't lump me in with others." That's all he said before he kicked himself off the railing and bounded backwards toward the party. "Why don't you just take your… goods… and leave. You've no place here among The Crims."

Again, he was curious to see what this little lady would do. She was only sixteen so she didn't have any place else to run. Noel had already made it up in his mind that he would bring her in for the night - not romantically as he wasn't about to get freaky with someone who was that much younger. Now, he wasn't doing it because he liked her. No, he was doing it because he hated to leave her - a liability - on the streets to be fought over by other ravenous clans.

Sweetsunnyrain
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sweetsunnyrain

Old 05-16-2012, 11:02 PM

Lala sat back down onto the sofa, a calm smile spreading across her face. Strange girl, she thought, crossing her legs, wondering what would happen next. She tapped her black and white striped nails against the cushions, observing the girl. This new pretty seemed rather interesting in a way...as if she didn't, no, couldn't fit in with anyone.

She noted a cloaked figure approaching him. Looks like Noel is making his move, thought Lala to herself, fingering the lacy hem of her dress. He always did these things, always monitored, observed, and judged the pretties that wished to become one of the Crims. Lala usually tried to help, but since she was viewed as "cute" or "sweet", no one took her seriously. That was pretty much the only downside of putting up her act.

Seeing the exchange of words, Lala felt that Noel was either neutral about the girl, or against her. He was fairly judgmental about these kind of things. Lala decided to break the ice a little bit. She got up off of the sofa, and walked up to the balcony, towards the two. Lala blinked her eyes innocently, overhearing their conversation. So....he's pretending not to be himself, huh? Guess I'll play along...Maybe I'll give him a fake name! Lala chuckled softly, and waved hello. " Why hello there, girl! I see you've met...Ken," she commented, nodding towards Noel.

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-17-2012, 09:42 AM

Alex frowned and rolled her eyes, letting the glass slip from her fingers and smash on the ground underneath her settling into the soft grass of the ground below before turning, "He could have at least been polite about it." Rolling her eyes again she frowned and crossed her arms, leaning against the railing and peering back through the window and into the party, throwing the pills and the note over her shoulder and over the edge, Some help these gave me.
A slightly familiar voice followed the man's exit and she turned her head to find the small Asian who had offered to help her ealier. "Oh hello. Please excuse any rudeness I gave you earlier, I was just in a rush." She raised an eyebrow and looked at the man's retreating back, whether he had heard the Asian Alex wasn't sure but if he had he obviously didn't respond to the name she called him.
Ken? She was either messing with her or this man really wasn't who she thought he was. she mentally counted the floors again a few times and came to the conclusion that she must have miss judged the set of stairs she had climbed in the beginning of the night. She reached forward and caught the boy's shoulder just in time before he dissapeared through the door and into the crowd, "Listen I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound forward or weird, I'm just trying really hard. I have had a fair bit of bad luck with Cliques lately and I'm starting to get desperate." She looked to the girl, silently pleading, "There must be something I can do to prove myself."

Wavi

Old 05-17-2012, 01:49 PM

Ken? Really. That was the name she had chosen? God, did he hate that guy. He was the former "face of The Crims." Ken, however, had lost the job to Noel, which got him thrown from the cult. Rumor had it that he joined The Smoke and was seeking vengeance on The Crims, but Noel knew this rumor wasn't true. How was she so certain? Well, to no one's knowledge, Noel had ended Kenneth's life, permanently securing his position within The Crims.

Nonetheless, when Alex's hand found his shoulder, Noel tugged it away. He wasn't interested in some sob story or her lame excuse to try to fit in. Snorting, he flicked his hood off to reveal his face. Shadows from the cloak no longer masked his sharp features; doing just this even managed to gather the attention from the others at the party. Gracefully ripping the cloak from his body, Noel was left standing in his marvelous beauty.

Black leather boots danced their way up to his knees. About two inches worth of a platform heel hinted that a hidden compartment was located beneath the boot's base. The boots weren't solid though. Snaking their way up in a simple yet fancy manner were reflective strips that were almost like lights. They traced the base of the boot and slithered up toward the top of the boot, wrapping twice around the part closest to the knees. From his knees to his hips were his tight, black jean-like pants that were adorned with a single chain on the right hip. The chain was the same color as the lights in the boots and reached down to his mid-thigh. Around his hips were three studded belts. The one was actually threaded through the belt loops while the other two both crossed that centered belt. The one with the spikes was on the bottom and looped from the right pocket to the middle belt. The one without the studs (it was just solid black with holes) started three inches up from the top of his pants and slanted down to meet the other two belts. It made a nice pattern - having the three belts spaced out on the right, but coming together on the left.

Not all the eyes could get past his lower look, but, for those that could continue to look him up, they would probably drool over the upper features.

His shirt was cropped about three inches up from his naval, which revealed his nicely toned stomach region. With each rippling but firm muscle in full view of all, they would probably trace it up to find a rather tight-fitting black three-quarter sleeve shirt wrapped around his torso. Those same lights that were on his boots were wrapped around his left bicep on what looked like a leather upper-arm brace. The right hand was gloved with a single glove that had the thumb, ring, and pinky fingers not covered (meaning, only the index and middle finger had a half-covered glove look that really only exposed the tips of his two fingers).

Laced around his neck were two silver chains. One was slender and rather sophisticated looking - this one was draped lower and connected to a shoulder cape that was swung over his shoulder. The black cape dangled down to the top of his left boot (for this cape was a left-shoulder cape). The other necklace held a pendent on the end that resembled an identification tag that, of course, had his name stamped on it. Traveling up his neck, you would eventually run into his nicely trimmed and kept black hair that was spiked forward (to some extent). Pieces of black fringe dangled to the sides, but it only reached his eyes as his hair had just recently been cut.

Those dreamy blue eyes of his looked unforgiving yet sorrowful. His lips were drawn tight and his posture was a bit more rigid than usual.

Noel turned his head away to look at the crowd that now stared at him in his full wonder. Perhaps losing the full-body cloak was a bad idea? No, it was never a bad idea. He needed to make his presence known.

"Alexandria Marie Roberts." Noel turned to face the woman that dared to touch him. But, before he spoke again, he sent the staring crowd a cold glare. "Return to your party. Leave me to my work."

His eyes shot past the crowd and landed on Gin the bartender. Gin, being who he was, nodded. In that nod, Gin was telling Noel he was making the right decision - the decision to keep a wing over the girl until she was ready to leave the nest.

Yanking Alex back outside to the balcony that, for the most part, was private, he continued his conversation. "You have no place amongst us. We're criminals, not beggars. Desperate or not, we don't accept your kind." Leaning on the railing with his arms again, he looked down at the shattered glass. "But," he paused to look at the girl, "I suppose I can't just let you fair on your own. I would hate to be the one to cause your inevitable capturing. So, for tonight only, you shall stay with me. But, first thing tomorrow, you will find a new clique to run with. You, my dear, would be eaten alive if you continued this foolish pursuit with The Crims."

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-17-2012, 02:09 PM

Alex froze, refusing to look at the one she now guessed was not in fact Ken but Noel. Crossing her arms again as he pulled the cape off and revealed himself she looked away and kept her gaze firmly on a small ant crossing the floorboards of the balcony. She knew if she did look she would forget all her annoyance, all her new anger and would probably follow him around for the rest of the night like a lost puppy whether he liked it or not.
She saw out of her peripheral Noel cross the small space and leaned against the railing again, ignoring the fact that he knew her full name and frowned. "Why bother staying? I came here to talk to you and since you can't help me I might as well move on." She turned to him and forcing herself to not gasp and mentally slapped herself to wake from his looks and casual demeanor despite the obvious annoyance. "Thank you but I don't need a babysitter." She changed her tone, almost mocking him, 'I'm not a little girl anymore."
She smiled briefly and took a step back towards the party, "Now if you would be so kind as to go suck on the barrel of a shotgun, pull the trigger and go fuck yourself." And with that she frowned again and proceeded into the crowd and began to push herself through the still gaping faces in Noel's direction towards the exit and pushed on the door, opening it to the stairs. Taking two at a time she reached the first floor and burst out into the now chilled air and wrapped her arms around herself, blocking some small areas of her skin from the wind. She looked to the right and then to the left, she had a dorm room she could stay in, but at this time it would be almost empty with everyone at parties and at that moment she wasn't to sure if walking the twenty minute walk to her dorm would be at all safe. She began to curse her temper and wished she hadn't been rude to Noel. He may have been rude and not interested but at least he would have been safer then out here.

Wavi

Old 05-17-2012, 02:22 PM

Her little outburst caught him off guard, a bit, but it didn't recant his initial observations. She was, without a doubt, going to be a liability to The Crims. She was a loose canon just waiting to go off. And, what made it worse, was that she was completely unpredictable.

It was then when Noel realized he was smiling. Actually smiling. Not his usual smirky grin or that cocky muse he typically wore; no, it was a legit, sincere smile. He couldn't quite wrap his mind around it though. Was he smiling because he had officially got the girl to leave? Was he smiling because he would now have the house to himself? Was he smiling because he was finally able to break her?

Letting his eyes rest, he breathed in the cool evening air. As he exhaled, a puff of his misty breath clouded the air.

"Lala," his blue eyes peeked open to gaze at the brilliant moon, "what do you think of Alex?" Although he wasn't really close to Lala, she was one of the few people he could trust. She was usually a good judge of character, too. "Do you think a little lamb like her would survive in this ravenous wolf pack? Or would I eat her alive before she even saw it coming?"

Resting his butt against the railing, he crossed his arms over his chest as he stared at the exit. "I hate being the moral one," he muttered to himself. "My mind says not to chase after her, but my heart tells me I need to… save her." Jaw agape, Noel struggled with the options, weighing the ins and the outs. At this point, he was at a standstill. Only Lala could break his evened odds.

But, before he made his move, he rattled off yet another one of his heartfelt questions. "Do you suppose she needs a valiant knight in black to protect her innocence? Or would a demon from the pits of hell with a wrathful pride do her more good?" A sigh followed. "Why must all decisions in life be so… black and white."

Lilith Immaculate
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-17-2012, 02:40 PM

Alex gave her surroundings another look and frowned. She still wasn't sure if she should try to make the treck towards her room or sneak back into the party and find a small corner to hide in but the thought of Noel finding her hiding sent a shiver down her spine. Although the man did intrigue her and she couldn't help but wonder if she would encounter this 'Black Sheep' again or if he would disappear into the faces that surrounded her.
She decided to brave the walk home and began walking in the direction of the dorm house, her footsteps echoing in the dark night, her shadow moving with the streetlights that hung above her head. It was that time in the night when it was late enough to have every street light on and no cars zoomed past but still to early to really consider going to sleep in this bubbly town of parties and Champagne.
Looking around again she began to shiver and rubbed her hands together to catch some of the last warmth in hr body and quickened her pace. Not that it would do anything, if someone was going to attack her they could. She could run fine in heels, she could kick and scream but her heels ould only last so long before they would snap and break. She froze and squinted slightly. A figure stood ahead of her, back turned to her direction with hair as white as snow. Her heartbeat quickened briefly, she never believed in ghosts, but if one stood a short block ahead of her she would faint.

Last edited by Lilith Immaculate; 05-17-2012 at 02:51 PM..

Wavi

Old 05-17-2012, 03:47 PM

The calmness of the night almost felt too still for Sasuke as his nearly white eyes gazed through the dim moonlit area. Silence filled every nook and cranny, causing the male to be slightly at ease. Due to a previous fight with the one he was so desperately trying to win, Sasuke was forced to leave the abode and think back on his actions. Apparently, when you don't knock and walk into a woman's room, you can get in some serious trouble. Not knowing she was in the nude, Sasuke didn't even consider such an option. Although, once the door was wide and her fine body was fully exposed to all those that had gathered in the hall, Sasuke had realized his mistake.

Embarrassed yet aroused, he was taken to the leaders and given his punishment for the night for flashing her body to the newcomers that had joined just the month before. Head drooping, he wondered if he could ever return. Seriously, he had done so much damage. She would, knowing his luck (lack there of), forever hate him, wanting nothing to do with his rudeness (and assumed pervertedness).

A sigh followed and, in doing so, his head bobbed forward. On the spring back up, though, he caught a reflection of the world behind him, more specially, a figure.

Had he not been who he was, Sasuke might have taken off like any other wiser man would have done. But, being the Ghost of the night, Sasuke drew a smirk onto his face. He had, automatically, assumed it was someone from The Swarm sent to check on his whereabouts.

Being fond of parkour, Sasuke took to the walls, bounding off them and circling back around so that he now faced his stalker. With great speed and arms thrust behind him, Sasuke whizzed past the figure, but rounding back to wrap his arms around the slender frame.

Knife to the neck, right leg wrapped around their matching leg, and hand twisting their arm behind their back, Sasuke smirked. Before he could finish off his stalker, Sasuke's pale eyes flicked toward the captured prey.

Immediately, he relinquished his grip on the woman and retreated to the wall, back resting firmly against it. "I-I-I… I'm sorry. I thought you were… someone... else." Sasuke's voice was low and obviously shaken up by his preceding actions. "I… ummm… sorry." He was really at a lose for words. Never before had he mistaken someone for another. It was completely nerve-racking! Just imagine if he had actually followed through with his assault?! How would this woman have faired? Sasuke was used to sparing with Aoi-Sensei, a trained martial artist and parkour instructor. This chick, whoever she was, was clearly not a master in this area.

Hand slipping to his hair, Sasuke scratched the thin mess of white that coated the top of his hair. "Umm… so… why… ar-are… you…" he cut himself short for he was pissed at his stammering lips. Swallowing hard, he gathered up his courage and calmed his trembling nerves. "Why are you out here? Haven't you a party to attend?" She looked young, so Sasuke figured she would be trying to join a clique.

"Are you lost?"

Really… he just asked this sad looking girl is she was lost. Of course she was lost! She was heading away from the parties. Exhaling, Sasuke remained calm. There was no use talking on. She would probably have something to say - something that would ease his mind and clear up the confusion.