Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 08-03-2010, 09:46 PM

Akatsuki RP
THIS IS A FAST PACED RP IF YOU NEED A RECAP PM ME

RULES:

1. All characters are first come first serve, if some one drops out then you can take there character unless they are killed.

2. No God modding please! if you get hit you get hit.

3. Please no more than 3 characters per person!!!

4. Please dont make your character ridiculously powerful if you are using the normal character such as any of the akatsuki please keep there powers slightly the same

5. Im am god in this rp

6. Must speak in 3rd person use he/she NOT I!!!

7. You can get the bios from Narutopedia/Akatsuki

8. Profiles must be pmed to me before you post!

9. This is semi lit i do accept one liners simply because i do it all the time

10. Have Fun!!!! all OOC content goes here

ALL OOC GETS POSTED IN THE OOC THREAD

NOT OPEN DO NOT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Kishiya - Lethal Firefly

Character: Konan

Pic:

Character:
Nagato aka Pein (everyone calls him leader or Pein except Konan

Pic:

Name: Agoni

Personality: She is normally sweet and calm but like Pein she can turn really quick.

Bio/History: This young artist travels the world occasionally stopping by to visit her brother Pein.

Picture:

Other:
She has the same views on art as Sasori.

Quote:
Quote:
Slide
Character: Tobi

Pic:

Name: Kayomi Takara

Picture:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x640.

Personality: Kayomi is self confident, social, energetic and a well rounded person. Thought the bad side of her is lazy, short tempered and when angered, she is willing to throw and/or destroy anything in sight.

Powers: She usually uses Earth/Stone jutsus.

Bio/History: Kayomi is a social semi-energetic ninja from the Hidden Stone Village. She was often participating in missions and helping out around the village and always had something to do. One day when the village was attacked by ninjas assigned by an unknown sender, her mother was killed she was convinced that she wasn't strong enough to protect the people that were important to her. From that day, she always trained and tried to find ways to become stronger. In the present day, she joined that Akatsuki for even more power.

Other: None

Jinjuriki: None =w=;

Organization/clan: Akatsuki
Quote:
Quote:
Mehrana
Menewsha Name: Mehrana

Name: Kamoku

Picture:

Job: None at current

Personality: She’s very detached from the world, and will do what she wants when she wants to. She’s a mute- she can listen, but she can’t- or won’t- talk back.

Powers: She’s a sword-fighting prodigy and has once taken down an Anbu single handedly.

Bio/History: She was born and raised until she was four in Amegakure, a few miles from the Akatsuki base. Her parents were in an accident, and although no one really knows what happened, one thing was sure- her parents were dead. That was when she stopped talking, and withdrew from the regular world. So she ran to the woods, and had been there for two years, seeking shelter wherever she could find it and doing her best to survive.

Other: She likes the colors blue and white, water, and the color orange. She hates heat, mangos, and the color purple. She prefers to fight with duel scimitars, but she makes due with whatever she can get her hands on.

Jinjuriki: None

Organization/clan: None at current

Naruto Character: Deidara

Pic:
Quote:
Quote:
Raizo
Naruto Character: Sasori

Pic:

Name: Nagi

Picture: Click this bar to view the full image.Click this bar to view the full image.

Job: Assassin

Personality: Contrary to what his job forces him to be, he is a rather nice guy. Whenever he get's the chance, he likes to be around friends and is extremely social. If he's working though, you will know because he won't be around.

Powers:Fire Jutsu, Wind Jutsu, and level three Sharingan.

Bio/History: As all other Anbu Black Ops members, not much is known about his past except the basics. He was trained by the organization and taught to kill. He was considered a failure since he could never separate himself from his emotions, but his skills made up for that failure. He hasn't failed a single mission ever since his first one and he has done the unthinkable to make sure he never fails. His Anbu life and his social life are kept secret, so nobody will ever worry or ask questions.

Other: He will kill a teammate if means the successful completion of a mission. He loves candy, but is horribly afraid of spiders.

Jinjuriki: None

Organization/clan: Uchiha and Anbu Black Ops
Quote:
Quote:
Sikira_Uchiha
Menewshas name: Sikira_Uchiha

Naruto Character: Itachi Uchiha

Pic:

Menewsha Name: Sikira_Uchiha

Name: Sikira Uchiha

Picture:

Job: Assassian/Runaway

Personality: Very much like Itachi though a bit more open and friendly. She's a bit shy and slow to open up.

Powers: sharigan (both), Genjutsu and fire style

Bio/History: She's Sasuke's older sister and Itachi's younger one, illegitmant though. She raised herself in the woods honing her skills. She occasionally writes to Itachi and does small tasks for him. She like Itachi killed her best friend who happened to be a Hyugah. She's now out searching for Itachi to try and join up the Aktasuki.

Jinjuriki: Three-tail cat

Organization/clan: Uchiha and Aktasuki

Quote:
Quote:
Orcus Fieres
Naruto Character: Kisame Hoshigaki

Pic:
Quote:
Quote:
Farrik
Naruto Character: Kakuzu

Pic:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
Quote:
Quote:
DeadAngel

Naruto Character:Hidan

Pic:

Character Name: Katima Hatake

Pic of the character:

Weapons: Kunia, Poison darts, other small scale weapons.

Jutsu/Genjutsu/Taijutsu abilities: Same as Kakashi's

Bio on Character (not required): Katima was taken away from Kakashi when she was little for the fact she could copy any move made and even bloodline traits, sadly it was mainly medical skills they taught her. When she was old enough she decided to just go from town to town fulfilling small missions here and there. Kakashi kept in touch with her ever so often but not a lot. Her skills made her able to copy the opponits moves among others but she tended to lean towards medical jutsu's, She is very how they say soft yet tough...
:heart:

Last edited by Lady Angel Konan; 03-12-2011 at 11:58 PM..

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia
Send a message via AIM to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via MSN to Lady Angel Konan Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Angel Konan

Old 08-05-2010, 04:41 AM

Konan walked down the hall of the large main home base of the Akatsuki, she walked in to the kitchen and made coffee her brain felt fried after the long night of drinking. "Uhg....." she said pouring a cup and sipping at the hot coffee.

Pein walked in to the home with bags of food he had picked up at the market "Good morning Konan" he said looking her over, from what he could tell she was wonder the house in her underwear with a fish net dress covering it.

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 04:47 AM

Kakuzu jumped through the open window he found to the right of the house the bag of coins tied to his hip from his latest bounty clinking slightly as he landed then headed to the kitchen for some food. He gave Konan an appreciative glance as he walked by in search for something to take the edge of hunger away after the fight he had just had.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 04:57 AM

Pein looked at Kakuzu "you know.... we have created this amazing invention called a door....." he said as he followed him in to the kitchen putting the bags on the counter, putting the food away.

Konan rubbed her head as she sat at the table throwing a flirty wink to Kakuzu as she sipped her coffee.

Orcus Fieres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 05:15 AM

Kisame was rubbing his eyes as he walked into the kitchen. He looked up at everyone who was already there. "What's all the commotion? Damn it, can't I get some sleep around here?" He had just woken up but like always, Samehada was on his back. He never went anywhere without Samehada. "We have anything strong? Like coffee or liquor." He was still sleepy and dazed.

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 05:21 AM

"whiskey in the cabinet" kakuzu said to kisame. he then turned to look at konan " the windows eaiser" he deadpanned.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 05:29 AM

Konan smiled looking at kisame "I just made coffee" she said happily sipping her coffee.

Pein looked at kisame "sleep well?" he asked kisame in a neutral voice as he put some food in to the refrigerator.

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 05:30 AM

Kakuzu went to the cabinet above to fridge and began searching " hey konan have you seen my twinkies?"

----------

"howabout you Orcus, have you seen them?" kakuzu asked

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 05:40 AM

(orcus is kisame :P)

Konan shook her head

Pein looked at kakuzu "i think hidan may have stolen a few...." he said trying hard not to laugh

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 05:43 AM

(sorry about that lol opps)

"Hidan i want my Twinkies or do i have to add your heart to my collection i do only have four right now " kakuzu yalled into the air his anger rising.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 05:52 AM

Hidan walked in pretty much completely naked (AKA he had on his black boxers only.) rubbing his eyes. "WHAT THE FCK I DIDN'T TAKE ANY DMN TWINKIES!!!" He glared at Kakuzu. "Don't you fckng blame me either." He plopped down on the couch in the living room dozing off.

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 05:57 AM

"ok if who ever comes clean now and admits they stole my Twinkies i wont kill them cross my hearts and hop to die" kakuzu told the group of nin.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 05:59 AM

Konan looked at Kakuzu and sighed "I may have ate one while i was drunk last night...."she said not truly remembering what had happened last night "I dont exactly know what i did.... or who i was with last night...." she said rubbing her temples getting annoyed by all of the yelling...

Pein looked at Konan "Im goint to work on my paper work" he sighed walking back to his office.

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 06:03 AM

"ok...just dont let it happen again remember the golden log is sacred." Kakuzu replied back "well i guess i have to go to the store AGAIN dose anyone need anything?" e said getting up from the counter he was sitting on adn moving towards the window.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 06:03 AM

Katima walked out and had a box of twinkies. "I found this while snooping through your room." Chuckling she threw the box at him and walked to Hidan pulling her hood down over her face to were it touched her lips. Sighing she plopped down on hidan making him groan but hug her tightly. "What's up sis?" He asked the ninja in his lap. "You yelling me awake." He just chuckled going back to sleep as she watched tv waiting for someone to interact with her or when she decided to go get her ...book...

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 06:05 AM

"oh well yeah i knew that i was just testing you...yeah er..you passed." kakuzu mumbled as he devoured the contents of the box

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 06:06 AM

Katima watched Kakuzu eat the twinkies making her chuckle as she adjusted the straps on her outfit.

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 06:08 AM

"well now that i don't have to go to the store what ever will i do with my time?" kakuzu asked himself.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 06:11 AM

Konan looked at kakuzu "you could always come play with me" she said in a seductive voice pretty much playing with him...

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 06:11 AM

Katima turned her head slowly to him. "What do you normally do?" Normally she wouldn't bother to mess with anyone but snooping around his room made her want to talk to him to get to know him better, mainly because she saw exactly how much money he had. "I would advise to leave Hidan out of it preferably..." She then looked at Konan tempted to call her a whore but decided against it.

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 06:17 AM

"ah hahahahah anytime my pet anytime but i am still quite sore from a little early morning killing so i'll have to take an iou" he told kanon as he winked at her the went to a chair by the tv.

----------

"oooo i could count my money" Kakuzu said with glee and disappeared leaving a small cloud of smoke.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 06:23 AM

Katima rolled her eyes as she looked down at the man she was sitting on. He was a much better brother than her real one. Sighing she poked him making him crack open an eye. "What?" She looked at him sadly but he could only see her mouth luckily. "Let me go I'm going to go think." He nodded releasing her. "Be safe little one." Katima only nodded kissing his forehead and walking away and out of the base to the waterfall nearby where she had found a secret cave behind it. Slightly smiling she walked into it and sat trying to think about everything.

Lady Angel Konan
Anastasia

Old 08-05-2010, 06:28 AM

Konan smiled as she sipped her coffee waking her up a little more, she adjusted the Fishnet dress so her breast were covered a bit more than they were. She sighed out of boredom "Hidan...." she said softly "could you teach me how to make those delicious omelets?" she asked kindly hoping he would agree

Farrik
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2010, 06:30 AM

"1,234,535,345 yen 1,234,535,346 yen ahhhhhh that felt good" kakuzu said as he finished counting all his money. he got up and started walking towards the door when he suddenly stopped. "i go see if my project is finished in the workshop hmmmm yes the workshop." he laugh evilly as he turned to the great tapestry taking up most of his wall and pressed 34 different characters on it and walked though to the other side. the tapestry looked like a ripple in a pond and then became solid.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-05-2010, 06:39 AM

Hidan opened up his eye looking up at her. "Why the fck should I btch?" He didn't like Konan but he didn't hate her. However he was pretty sure Katima hated her for being such a whore... or so he heard for Katima's mouth. He smirked at this then looked Konan over. 'Well she is defiantly not shy.' He thought to himself raising an eyebrow...