LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to LOLLIPOP! Send a message via MSN to LOLLIPOP!

Old 07-29-2010, 02:33 PM

Mai was silent for a moment, avoiding eye contact with Azula before turning toward their squirming troops. "You heard her!" she shouted. "Find them!" She turned to Azula. "I think you need to rest," she said simply, after seeing just how stressed the girl was.

As Katara spoke frantically to him, Zuko's eyes flickered through the woods around them. He knew this place, he was sure of it. "This way," he suddenly said after a couple of moments of silence. He eventually led them to a small cave area, which looked like it was practically made to be camped out in. He wasn't sure whether or not his sister was aware of this place, but for now it was all they had. "There's a stream around the corner," he said through staggered breath before suddenly collapsing to his hands and knees in the grass just in front of the cave entrance.

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 07-29-2010, 09:10 PM

" No, I need to be out there, finding them, to stop this once and for all" She said.

" Zuko?" Katara said running to over to him. " Stay here" She ran over and filled her empty water pouch, she was amazed she still had that. She then moved back to him, pulled out the water, and starting healing wounds.

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2010, 09:24 PM

"I realize that, but I'd like to see you keep your sanity," Mai said softly. "Don't kill yourself doing this." She narrowed her eyes, realizing that she very well could get some sort of snap for saying that.

By the time Katara got back, Zuko had painfully stripped himself of his charred armor, which had been weighing down on his back. The cloth on his back was slightly torn and through those tears, the burns on his flesh could be seen. He winced as Katara began to heal the wounds. "Thanks," he muttered.

Rei Ann

Old 07-29-2010, 09:47 PM

" Your concerned is noted" Azula said walking off.

" No need to thank me, it is I who should be thanking you" She said. Katara glanced him over," Is that everywhere you are wounded?" She asked. She needed to heal her next.

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-26-2010, 08:09 AM

((Heyyy, sorry!! My internet decided to die at home right after my trip! D: But it's back now!))

Mai felt her eyes instinctively narrow as she watched Azula's turned back, but there was a hint of pity in those dark eyes. But an order was an order.

Zuko kept his eyes closed as Katara worked her waterbending healing, and the moment she was finished he immediately nodded. "Yeah, that's it. Heal yourself, you need it." Sure, he may have been lying through his teeth, managing to ignore some of the less painful of injuries on his legs, but Katara needed to focus on herself. He could handle himself perfectly fine.

Rei Ann

Old 08-26-2010, 02:36 PM

[[ YAY! It's alright, how was your trip?]]

" Zuko, I know your still injured, I'll work on mine injuries, and then finish the ones your hiding. The quicker we both are fully healed the quicker we can move." She told him. They both needed to heal and get back to Aang, Aang still needed his fire bending teacher.

" Come find get me, when a path is found" Azula ordered before going into her tent. No need for her to be out there until a way was found to go after the others.

LOLLIPOP!
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-26-2010, 05:45 PM

((Oh my gosh, it was so much fun! In the end, though, it's nice to be home again.))

Zuko sucked in a hiss of a breath through his closed teeth, but finally nodded, giving in to Katara's demands. "Alright, fine." It was fair enough, though. So he layed himself there on the ground, letting his legs lay stiff, while he waited for Katara to finish up with her own wounds.

Mai simply nodded to Azula in response before turning away toward the fire nation soldiers who were wandering aimlessly in every which direction. She finally returned about twenty minutes later, appearing by the entrance to Azula's tent. "Princess," she said, watching the girl carefully and trying to gauge her emotions. "A path into the woods has been found."

Rei Ann

Old 08-26-2010, 05:59 PM

[[ That's great. Yeah, being home is nice.]]

Katara nodded, and then healed her self. " Alright, all is in order, where are you still hurt?" Katara asked moving over to him. She had never had to heal this much, it was really luck they had escaped when they did.

Azula turned to looked a Mai, she then grinned evilly." Excellent" She said. She stood up, " Let's head out" She said. If she manged to do this, then she would crush any attempts to stop her father reign.