Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 05:33 AM

Maybe I'll just wait until I collect a few more items from the event shop then.

I save myself a huge headache with haircolor by never changing it, lol. I got it to the shade I liked and just design my outfits around my personal theme. My mule though... XD

Prolly have to poof off to bed here soon, but I wanted to get some posting time in after work so I wasn't gone ALL day today.

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Moon Flow Send a message via MSN to Moon Flow Send a message via Yahoo to Moon Flow

Old 09-26-2012, 05:34 AM

Too many sleepy heads here! I got work too though, probably should consider it, but..... Nah not yet!

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 09-26-2012, 05:35 AM

Oh man, tried with my hair. XD Hard to find the perfect shade.

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Trelweny Send a message via Yahoo to Trelweny

Old 09-26-2012, 05:41 AM

I love the concept of the hair options... but it's much more frustrating than I expected! I think I'll stick to the almost honey shade I found, rather than see if I can recapture it with another shade with strawberry highlights. At least for now. It sounds better than it was looking.

and.... I'm falling asleep. :hugs all: lil'man might be up at dawn and I should really be prepared for that possibility.
:hugs all: g'night!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 09-26-2012, 05:43 AM

♫ I can't decide whether you should live or die, oh you'd probably go to heaven, please don't hang your head and cry...

Heh. Apologies, even when everyone is off-topic I still have a song in my heart ;)

RoseMaxwell
Official Bookworm
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 05:43 AM

I seem to keep missing most everybody here. Though I probably shouldn't try to be social when I'm practically falling asleep at the computer. I guess I can at least say I'm getting a bit somewhere with the event and earning some sort of currency.

I think I'll go try to play around with my avi for a few minutes, as it's been way too long since I last changed. Never mind that I actually need to get updated on what items we have available and what new stores have popped up since the last time I was active on a regular basis.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 05:52 AM

Man. This event isn't good for my posting. XD

RoseMaxwell
Official Bookworm
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 05:58 AM

Nor for me, Asca. For some reason, I feel lost in comparison to previous events. Almost as if I was new again.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 06:22 AM

Ah, that so? owo;
Well, my posting has been lacking these two days. v.v

Usually way more posts from me, but being busy has cost me valuable time here.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 09-26-2012, 06:22 AM

I still need to continue warming up if I'm going to continue my plans for the 'belt it out' contest. It's going to consist of a quasi-cosplay, bouncing back and forth between singing the counter tenor solo and the choir melody... and let's just say special effects that aren't really special effects and will probably be dangerous to my health as part of my video. Indeed. With all of the plans in place, I should get some sort of honourable mention for that, in the meanwhile, Vitas, it's you and me, mate:

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 06:26 AM

Huh, I'll look forward to that video, Crow. ^ ^-

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 06:31 AM

Unfortunately I've discovered that the way lighting works in my room I must do videos during the day else ever so much is lost. The thing is... I'm not a 'day' person at all. Anything before noon is most definately 'morning' and you're lucky to have me fully conscious by 1 PM/13:00. On the other hand I am very much a night person and have to take drugs to have to try to calm me down at night because my thoughts are rampant ON TOP OF my chronic pain.

RoseMaxwell
Official Bookworm
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 06:40 AM

I know it's the same basic way of earning event coins and whatnot. I just think that being away so much for the last couple months with real life stuff has taken precedence over online time. I've pretty much gone from having several hours to devote to online time, cut down to an average of two or maybe three hours a day, if I'm lucky.

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Moon Flow Send a message via MSN to Moon Flow Send a message via Yahoo to Moon Flow

Old 09-26-2012, 07:01 AM

@rose i know how that goes, I have an online job, and it seems like i can't dedicate enough time to it cause real life is kinda wacky! one step at a time I believe

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 07:11 AM

I'm disabled, but lately I haven't been able to earn 'complete sets' because of real life issues. This makes me sad because it means I can't earn double sets for my charity. Social Security is calling me in, they're making me pay more for my perscriptions starting next year, etc etc...the only relatively good news is that I finally got my car registration sticker in the mail this week so I can put that on my liscense plate tag.

RoseMaxwell
Official Bookworm
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 07:15 AM

A lot has changed since I was last really active, especially considering my available times to be online, and if I have to get stuff done around the house. Between changing job hours, babies, taking care of people who are sick, and running errands as well, it's just been all mixed up and strange for a while in certain areas. Which means that other areas, like online time and issues are getting put on a lower priority list than most everything else.

But right now, it's time for me to wind down for a while, especially considering that it's after 3am for me now, and I need to get to bed before the sun starts to rise. Even though I have the day off, I still will have things that need to be done.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 07:22 AM

It's a little after midnight for me. I've been playing "sing along with Vitas". At the penultimate phrases, before I was able to hit the notes, but staccto, or separated. Basically it would sound like I was squeaking them. I was hitting them, but they were disjointed. This time I was much closer to singing them legato, or smoothly and connected, like he does. I think the midi/click track of the song I want to sing has the key adjusted so it's not so high but I don't want to mess it up.

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess

Old 09-26-2012, 08:13 AM

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend time!

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 09-26-2012, 08:51 AM

hey all! done for the day and settling in for a quiet evening. how is mene?

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess

Old 09-26-2012, 08:55 AM

I would assume it's great, considering all the fun conversations!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 09-26-2012, 08:57 AM

Mene is a bit more quiet at this hour, but doing well overall and everybody seems to be enjoying the event :)

maidenroseheart

Old 09-26-2012, 08:57 AM

Fun is nice... but yeah, getting quiet now.

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess

Old 09-26-2012, 09:13 AM

Oh no! Quietness is not a wonderful thing, we need alive people! We need.... more time zones!! =D

maidenroseheart

Old 09-26-2012, 09:13 AM

I'm currently in South Korea.

Moon Flow
Moon Goddess

Old 09-26-2012, 09:16 AM

Wonderful! Then you're doing it correctly! Those darn USA kiddo's need new sleeping schedules! Wouldn't you agree?