Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-07-2012, 03:32 AM

This is the ooc for the rp, so please keep non roleplay posts here. I will also post accepted pro's here.

The Roleplay- Monster

The Darkwind Family:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15

Name:Rena Darkwind
Sexuality:Straight
Position in the family:mother
Power:Move things with her mind
Personality: Outspoken, Fierce, sometime overprotective and hot tempered
Info on character:As the mother of the house she tends to pay more attention to the children at least enough to know when there upset. She never does anything about it though this is there life demons need to feed and staying in one place would run the risk of hunters casting them. She loves to play tricks on people manly moving things for one spot to the next thought she can do more she loves that trick the best.
Character theme: Trick and Treat with English Sub - Reborn! version - Kagamine Rin Len - HQ - YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyz.

Name: Rin Darkwind
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Position in the family: Daughter
Power: Can influence people to do her bidding
Personality: Rin is very childish. She sees everything as a big game. She is always somewhere where she's not supposed to be, daydreaming and getting herself into various kinds of trouble. She is capricious, often leaving one thing quickly to go do another and gets distracted easily, leaving it difficult to grab her attention.
Info on character: When out and about, she pretends to be kind and innocent- something that has never failed to lure in her stupid victims. She doesn't like to play with her food as much as others in her family, but she does get a kick out of dressing them up before feasting on them. She has no remorse or empathy. She enjoys killing very much and sees the humans as her own little dolls.
Character theme: Capricious Clown

Name: Akimo Darkwind

Sexuality: bi

Position in the family: Son

Power: brings the things he draws and paints to life

Personality: Akimo is more of the playfull classy member of the family. He can have a cocky side, as well as is playful. He gets bored with people easily, and says whatever is on his mind dispite how people react. He can be seen as cold. Something in him is a bit different from his family though, he has a curiosity about the humans. He also has a slight regret and a strange feeling he keeps hidden from his family when he kills.

Info on character: He loves games, especially hunting his victims. He plays the violin as well, and often composes a new song each time he kills. He love's to paint as well, and along with the song, will often make a painting for his victims, it is his form of closure. He is not sure all of this is what he wants to be doing, moving from town to town feeding and killing, but he is a bit afraid to go against his family, so he follows orders, and his parent's wishes.

Theme: Monster

Towns People:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Picture:
Name:Finx Sunfara
Sexuality:undecided
Personality:Harsh, fiery, and a little cruel
Info on character:Finx is a girl thats been thrown out every town but this one so she moved here a month ago. Some people think she acts the way she does because her parents died and she had been tossed from one family to the next like a toy but she acts the way she does cause she wants to.
Character theme:Circle You, Circle You with English Sub - Miku & Luka -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini

Her hair is blood red.
Name: Gemini Starr
Sexuality: straight
Personality: shy, cold and quiet, she can be cruel sometimes but she has her reasons.
Info on character: Gemini was born on Halloween, and for that reason has certain abilities that most humans don't have.she can sense auras, see ghosts, and has a general "sight" so to speak of the supernatural.her parents are both business people, and are always traveling, leaving Gemini alone 95 percent of the year.at school she's known as the "ice princess" because even though plenty of guys like her, she's always cold to them and no one has ever gotten close to her.she draws and paints all the time, and is almost never seen without her ipod.she listens to the music almost constantly to distract her from the supernatural things that only she can see.gemini's motger is irish and her father is japanese.she has a crush on the new boy in town.
Other: she has a birth mark that she hides with her bangs on the left side of her forehead.most people think it's a tattoo.its the japanese symbol meaning evil, and looks like:
Character theme: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Name: Hiero Lyscander

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: Hiero is strong willed, and blunt. Known for speaking his mind, no matter what the reason. He has a tendancy to attract girls, but views them more as annoying. He is headstrong, and confident in all that he does. He can be quick tempered.

Info on character: Hiero is the son of a family of Exorcists. His father was killed on a mission against demons who feed of of negative emotions. No one believes in demons or such nonsense within the town where his uncle moved them, and would often tease him about his strange beliefs if many of them were not intimidated by him. He has a strange gift for being able to sense demons, having knowledge in the light and purifying arts, as well as his fathers sword which his uncle keeps above the fireplace. He dosn't quite fit in with others around him.

Character theme: Who We Are

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-13-2012 at 01:39 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-09-2012, 07:38 PM

XD didn't realize that post for his room was so long, but I wanted to give a slight look into his style and his personality.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 11:02 PM

I didn't really have anything to post about. ._. There's nobody to interact with right now.

And I had a question! :P
When our characters want to feed, how are we supposed to go about that? Do we talk to each other about it? Or keep it to ourselves? How's that work?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-11-2012, 12:26 AM

I just came up with this for the rp XD I hope it helps.

Feeding (A Post For The Darkwind Family)

The Darkwinds are a family of demons who look like humans, so they are able to blend in with the normal population. They feed off of peoples: pain, sadness, fear, and other negative emotions. Exposure to them leads overtime to a feeling of being drained, and lack of emotional feeling, especially happiness, the victim to go crazy, or hurt themselves and in prolongued exposure, death. The family does not leave physical marks, for in most cases they do not have to. They feed through either physical touch, which transfers the energy from the victim to them (i.e a handshake, slight brush of a hand, or kiss, etc. The most effective way being a kiss, or close proximity of the mouths). They can also feed by carrying what their kind calls a soul catcher. A soul catcher takes on a different form, depending on the demon caring it (i.e a perfume bottle, a pendant, a doll etc.) These objects draw in the energy and emotions given off by the victim, and can be absorbed by the demon whenever needed. Soul Catchers are often use as storage and back up energy if the demon is not able to feed for awhile. The last way their type of demon would be able to feed, would be in fact to cause physical harm to their victim. This method is normally used only in extream cases, for they tend to try and keep killings/deaths from being traced back to them.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-11-2012, 12:40 AM

Thanks, Kiyoto! That helped! :D

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-11-2012, 12:47 AM

Good, I am glad lol. I was trying to think of ways they could feed, without really making a big scene, since the whole people dying and stuff is supposed to at first be a mystery.

Bellyz.
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2012, 12:45 AM

New day, I guess! :P

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-13-2012, 01:51 AM

I need someone to play Hiero's uncle. Anyone interested?

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-22-2012, 03:01 AM

Kiyoto: Bellyz.: finx15: where'd you guys all go?

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2012, 04:46 AM

Sorry! >.<° I've been waiting, too.:(

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-21-2012, 04:48 AM

Finx flipped out, then everyone poofed.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2012, 05:20 AM

Finx is my friend.she just had a bit of trouble going on but she's been back and waiting for a while now.it's not her fault...I think people just forgot.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-21-2012, 05:21 AM

she posted what she did in the roleplay, so that is all I know .-. besides that everyone poofed so idk..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2012, 06:46 AM

*sigh* well maybe they'll respond to my ping.if not, you could send out a message and see if they're still interested.I liked this rp, it was a good idea...

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-23-2012, 01:19 AM

I hope they do .-.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-27-2012, 04:52 AM

........ok, apparently not.:cry:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-26-2012, 11:54 PM

I'm so sorry I was having a bad day and didn't want to take it out you guys. I personally think this roleplay died if you want to try to bring it back thats fine with me but we need to have some way to bring the characters together.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-30-2012, 06:49 AM

it would be up to the other members.