Yume`
no longer here.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:45 PM

If you didn't assume that I would accuse you of "saying something else accusing you of fraud", then maybe I'd be a little kinder about it. If you made yourself look a bit more believeable I wouldn't be on your case.

The fact is, like I said. You're not helping me disprove the case of art theft. You haven't given me any evidence. All you said is that you can assure me you drew them all. I would like some proof, please. And another fact is, which I apparently need to repeat; if that was drawn with a tablet, the quality of the picture would not be like that. Which makes me suspect you even more.

I'm still highly doubtful that you drew the picture. And I'm really close to reporting you for for art theft.

.KaiRozen.
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to .KaiRozen. Send a message via Yahoo to .KaiRozen.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:49 PM

i assumed, you're correct.
and i apologize.
but if you just give me a way that i can prove it to you i will.
i'm racking my brain trying to figure out how to.
i could have my aunt take a picture of me with my portfolio?
and the picture?

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:50 PM

I'll give you til tonight when I get back home. PM me your proof so it doesn't clutter up the thread.

Tijdon
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-30-2009, 11:04 PM

Username: Jack Bauer
Order: Fullbody Chibi, Full color.
Reference: Current avatar (wont change) but preferably in a hell-fire and brimstone enviroment.
Price: 500g

Omi
Artistic Angel

Old 12-30-2009, 11:04 PM

If its a digital art file as you claim, then a .psd with the lineart and color layers available would be sufficient to tell if you had initial creatorship over the image. That's all. :3

Taking a picture with a the image in your hand can not prove ownership as it could just be a printout from a printer.

Last edited by Omi; 12-31-2009 at 03:38 AM..

Yume`
no longer here.

Old 12-31-2009, 03:34 AM

Thank you Omi. All she provided was a picture of her holding it, which was hard to see.
If you could provide that, Kai, I might fall back on my stance.