Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2010, 05:28 AM

[imgleft]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/13Whatsername13/SK2.png[/imgleft]

---Avatar/OC Art, Edits, Banners, Icons, and more~!

Welcome to Aeryth's Graphix Shop! Here, you can find all kinds of graphic/art services for reasonable prices! I love doodling and drawing, both digitally and traditionally, and so why not use that to try and earn some extra gold? You can find a range of goodies here, from avatar or original character art to picture edits, signature banners, roleplay thread logos, and icons. Don't worry if you aren't sure exactly what I mean by these, I will explain them in further detail in a later post. And also, if you're ever confused about something, please feel free to ask questions! :]

I will be taking up to five requests at a time. I sometimes have a habit of making a long list, then realize I bit off more than I can chew. I am a full-time college student, and will be working on these in my free time. So I apologize in advance if I don't get you your request within a day, but I do try and get them done as quickly as possible (without sacrificing the quality!).

Requests:
  1. Open!
  2. Open!
  3. Open!
  4. Open!
  5. Open!

Please PING me when you post an order so that I'll get it in my PM box and see it right away! :] Just put @ Aeryth ; and take out the spaces~ :heart:

---

UPDATE: The first three pictures/edits will be free! :3 And the third poster of each page will now get a free graphic of their choice, unless they've already won previously.

Last edited by Aeryth; 11-04-2010 at 02:30 PM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2010, 05:57 AM

[imgright]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/13Whatsername13/Aeryth-Colored-Smaller.png[/imgright]Here's the main service I'm offering here; custom artwork of your avatar, original character, roleplay character, or whatever. If you want me to draw another character for you, such as a character from a movie or some series, then that's fine as well! As far as limitations go, I won't draw hentai, but I'm not against a bit of fanservice if it's wanted~ ;3

I typically don't do backgrounds, mostly because, to put it bluntly, I'm not very good/experienced with landscapes or architecture or... well, backgrounds. Now, I can edit in backgrounds, like from a picture or something like that! I'm also not good with mechs (robots) and vehicles... >3>;

Rules:
  • If your avatar is too cluttered with items, or I can't really tell what something is, please don't get mad at me~ ;_; I'm still getting accustomed to Mene items, so hang with me. I might ask you to tell me which items you have equipped so I can look at them separately.
  • I'm willing to draw ecchi, fanservice, and suggestive pictures (for a price ;P), but I won't go as far as hentai.
  • Please don't get mad if you haven't gotten your picture right away! I have my own things to work on, so I might not be able to get to your picture right away~
  • When I finish the picture, I'll send you a preview. Then it's up to you to send a trade with whatever price we've agreed on (I do haggle!). Once I accept, I will send you the full picture.
  • You are buying the picture from me. I may be the artist, but once it's yours, you are free to do whatever you'd like with it. If I like it, I'll probably upload it to my deviantART so don't even try to claim the picture was your own work.

Prices:
  • Sketch
    • Chibi - 100g
    • Portrait - 200g
    • Waist Up - 300g
    • Full Body - 400g
  • Inked
    • Chibi - 150g
    • Portrait - 250g
    • Waist Up - 400g
    • Full Body - 550g
  • Colored
    • Chibi - 200g
    • Portrait - 300g
    • Waist Up - 500g
    • Full Body - 750g
  • Colored with Background
    • Chibi - 250g
    • Portrait - 350g
    • Waist Up - 550g
    • Full Body - 850g

Last edited by Aeryth; 11-04-2010 at 06:24 AM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2010, 06:24 AM

[imgleft]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/13Whatsername13/Belle3.png[/imgleft]
---Picture Edits

Picture editing is when you take a screenshot, manga scan, or picture (click here for the original image used in the edit on the left) and use photoshop or some other image editing software to literally edit the character in order to make it look like yours. Look below the menu to see more examples!

Form for Requesting an Edit
Image: (include the URL of the picture you'd like edited)
Hair Color(s): (what color/s/ would you like the hair to be?)
Eye Color(s): (what color/s/ would you like the eyes to be?)
Skin Color(s)/Effects: (do you want the skin tone altered, or any effects like blood spatter or animal print?)
Clothing: (would you like the clothing to be a different color?)
Make-up: (thicker eyelashes, eyeliner, lipstick, etc?)
Tattoos?: (any body markings? Please include a url to the image you'd like as a tattoo if you want one)
Background Image: (if you'd like a specific background image, please include the URL here)
Text: (character name or username?)

Editing Menu
Base Price: 50g
Editing Hair: 100g (+20g per additional color)
Editing Eyes: 50g
Editing Skin: 100g
Editing Clothing: 50-100g (+30g per additional color)
Make-up: 35-75g
Tattoos/Markings: 50-100g (depending on tattoo)
Background: 100g
Text: 50g

---

For example, the image on the left would have cost:
(base price) + (editing hair black) + (editing eyes green) + (minor clothing edit) + (minor make-up) + (background) + (text)
50g + 100g + 50g + 50g + 35g + 100g + 50g
435g

Original || Edit
(click for full-sized image)

Last edited by Aeryth; 11-04-2010 at 06:59 AM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2010, 06:59 AM

---Banners, Icons, and Roleplay Logos

Under construction. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited by Aeryth; 11-04-2010 at 07:02 AM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2010, 07:02 AM

---Reserved

This post is reserved for anything else that I might feel like adding later in the future.

cheng
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2010, 02:47 PM

Aeryth:

Is that a sample of fullbody art in the second post of your shop ?
and can I see a sample of chibi and waist up ?

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2010, 08:33 PM

cheng: Yes, it is. That's a picture I drew a couple weeks ago~ :B and.. well, I would should show you, but... ^_^;; I don't really have an example of that. That's partially why I'm offering the first few for free, to get started and to get some sample artwork~ o3o I might head on over to the art freebies forum as well to rack up some experience points, too.

Imp
+500 cool points
Send a message via AIM to Imp Send a message via MSN to Imp

Old 11-06-2010, 04:04 PM

Aeryth:
I'll take whatever you'll give me.
And I'll probably come back and order more. xDD
My Arts Request!
And I tip. x3
Your art is loverly. :3

Ebony Mist
Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Ebony Mist

Old 11-22-2010, 04:41 AM

I'm selling some things and I hope to be back here because your art is adorable.

Last edited by Ebony Mist; 11-22-2010 at 04:51 AM..