.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:38 PM

Awesome! :'D I've just had horrible experience before with artists not saving them. :P So better safe than sorry, yeah?

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 02-26-2011, 07:43 PM

*pants* Told you I'd be back ! ^^ Just had to make sure I could pay off my debts to everyone else first *nod*

Art please!
Username: anaxilea
Style: Airbrushed, please!
Pose: Full info below (it's long @_@)
Extra?: ;3
Offer: 300g? Just let me know ^^

---full info starts <3--

Her name is Genraia.

-Appearance: A half-dragon, she has pointed ears and very slightly pronounced canines, but otherwise looks human. She's nineteen, with a sort of childlike roundness and cheer to her cheeks still. Her eyes are slightly almond-shaped, with a sort of devious sparkle to them.
-Outfit: She wears a genie-like red and gold outfit with a velvet cloak and a veil which falls from a tiara over her hair, usually bound in a ponytail on the very bottom but sometimes kept free as well. Loads of piercings in her ears, and she's often seen with gold eyeshadow. One thing that's missing from the first picture is the two black curls under her right (pictured) eye. That's about it, though ^^
-Attitude: She's lazy. VERY lazy xD. She can often be seen leaning against a wall or lounging over a couch or a plush bed, a mischievous half-smile on her face. She prefers getting other people to do things than doing them herself, but works surprisingly fast if the notion to pull a prank strikes her fancy, which it does often.

Here's the references I have so far ^^ : [x] [x] [x] ...and, of course, I dressed my Mene avatar as her too ^^

--/end spam--

.Peaches&Lemons.
Sweet and Sour

Old 03-15-2011, 08:26 PM

Oh dear you guys. I'm so sorry. I've been swamped with work lately. v.v We had a big deadline coming up but all that's over now so I can get back to working on art.

anaxilea: If you're still interested then only 300g won't get you great quality airbrush but I can do it. v.v Airbrushing is very difficult to do well.

.Simplicity. :I'm sorry it's taking so long, :/ I started on it and then suddenly got swamped with work. Wasn't even on my computer but to check e-mails.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 03-15-2011, 11:32 PM

It's all good hun, just take your time. c:
I understand how the real world can be sometimes. xD

.Peaches&Lemons.
Sweet and Sour

Old 03-18-2011, 07:36 AM

Thank you so much for understanding.