22Tsuji22
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2007, 01:59 AM

.:.Graphics.:.
Banners: depends
Icons: depends
Wallpapers: depends ^^

for prices i need to look around here since gold earning is different for Gaia! ^^...if you want anything and the prices are not up yet, when you pm with the information, just tell me your offer, it could be more or less though...^^

My deviantART

(I)how to request

[1] PM me, 22Tsuji22 with your request and CLEARLY STATE THESE PREFERENCES: what kind of banner you want, give a detailed description, I'm not a mind reader! What size, approximately, do you want for your animal/banner, what sort of text do you want, sans-serif, serif, fun/playful, etc., and what colors of your banner[generic...normal colors or a specific color] I will PM you back and tell you whether or not I accept your commission.
[1a] Just copy this list and fill it in! ^^
Code:
   1. What you do you want? (banner/wallpaper/icon)
          2. What size do you want your banner/wallpaper/icon?
          3. Any text preference(If so say what kind)?
          4. Any certain colors you want?
           5. Did you want a picture of something(If so please try and provide the picture you want...or name
[2] You, the commissioner, sends a trade.

[3] I will confirm the trade.

[4] You complete the trade and I will send art through a PM. You will have a total of 3 days to save your art because I might delete it off my imageshack account!

(II) request queue

So far I'm only going to take 4 requests at a time until I feel that I am able to handle more.
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]

(III) whitelist

(IV) blacklist
you don't want to be here

22Tsuji22
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-19-2007, 02:00 AM

~reserved~