*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 04:44 AM

Lisle nodded. She knew her sister couldn't resist temptation, so she was going to have to deal with the endless spending spree.

Kai sobbed and went down the stairs, opening the door and tossing the tedy bear at his feet. It brought back too many memoris between them.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 06-08-2011, 04:53 AM

Kail picked up the teddy bear and brushed it off befor putting it infront of its face moving its arms as if it were pleading "Kai-kai<3 wont you let me in?" He said in a childish voice trying to cheer her up "Pleeeease?" he said peaking from behind the bear "Please?" He said agian in a normal tone he hated seeing her so upset

Airthne grabbed her sisters arm trying to keep the idea of getting things she wanted out of her mind. just groceries she said. she kept telling herself this wouldnt turn out like the last time where she spent half of her sisters money on silly material things."To the grocery store?" she asked still trying to control herself

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 05:01 AM

Kai shook her head, glaring at him. "No. I can find new friends... I don't... I don't need you anymore." she said, closing the door and leaning against it, hugging herself.

"Not the mall?" she questioned with surprise. "Oi... they grow up so fast..." she breathed, pretending like she was going to turn around to go to the grocery store.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 05:12 AM

airtne hugged her sisters arm looking up at her trying to quickly think of an excuse " Its.. not that i dont wanna go to the mall, i just.. I wanna go home and eat cookie dough with you.. So the sooner we get groceries the sooner we can sit at home and eat it =)" she said with a triumphant grin

Kail stared at the teddy bear in his arms, a tear forming in the pit of his eye. "Are you.. Being serious" he asked pressing his ear to the door. Hail didnt like that his voice was shaken but atleast he hadnt aloud his hurt to over take him atleast just not yet.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 05:23 AM

She bit her lip, taking a deep breath. "Yes." she said, stepping away from the door, but looking at his silhouette against the light outside. It hurt just to say that one word, but she couldn't have anymore false hope. She'd live alone, and die alone, if it meant she couldn't be hurt anymore... ANd the first things she had to do was to get Kail to leave. It was hard, and she felt as if a knife was cutting through her every second she wasted. But she just didn't want to hurt anymore. And she was holding Kail back from his future. She didn't want to hold him back either. "I'm sorry... But... I'm not you friend anymore Kail. Go home to you dad. I'm sure he's there waiting for you." she said, hoping he couldn't hear the jealousy in her voice.

Lisle sighed. "Very well than... I guess no big fan i going to be bought any time son." she said, turning the car around.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 05:40 AM

Kail knocked on the door. " Can't I at least have a real good by instead of some stupid door being in the way?" He asked as tears fell down his face, though he no longer cared. If his tears would get her to just look at him and talk to him for a little while longer he was okay with being seen as weak. "Come on Kai-kai... Dont I atleast deserve that much...?" He asked again when she didn't respond to him. If he could just get her to open the door he could show how special she was to him and convince her to change her mind all he needed was that chance. "Kai.. Please?" He said his whole body shaking by that point.

Airthne twitched a little, she was doing really good but then her sister had tried to ruin it by offerting her the fan she wanted to get for their room " I.. its okay I think I.. I want that to be the first ting i get with my paycheck" She said this way it would make it so her sister wouldn't buy it for her and she will have set some sort of goal. which for the past few years seemed very rare in her.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 05:55 AM

Lisle sighed. "You... are really proving yourself. Don't you at least deserve this one treat?" she questioned. "But uo'll have to chose, room divider, or fan?" she said, turning the car around again and pulling into the mall, knowing that her sister would be more than ecstatic that she was sacrificing a lot of her pay check for the last time.

Kai trembled and she shook her head. "I don't want to hold you back anymore... Please... Just go home." she said, her voice hoarse from the tears she was fighting to hold back. She'd have to burn pictures and other gifts from him when he left too. She didn't need anything to remind her of him. She needed him to be gone from her room completely. She didn't want to ee his face everywhere anymore. At school it would be hard enough... Besides, if he cared about her so much, she never locked the door.
Shrugging she trned away fromthe door and walked towards the stairs.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 06:11 AM

Kail grew angrier at her stupid nonsense. " What the hell do you mean your 'holding me back' I don't get it Kai..." The sentence had started out as a shout but faded quickly into a whisper, he wasn't going to get through to her. "Kai... Can you at least promise me something... please?" He asked sniffling.

Airthne sighed, her sister was making this to difficult. " you know... Your a real peace of work, I'm trying super hard to turn you down and you just keep offering me... Do you want to blow off all of your money on me again?" She asked some how feeling irritated that her sister wanted to get things for her. But at the same time she couldn't keep denying her sisters offer. "Fine. If were going to get something for me I would like it to be something special then. Something to remember the day I got my first job so I guess neither of those would work since the fan is a 'I got my first pay check!' type thing and the rice wall doesn't scream either we will just have to look around. Whats my budget?" she asked. Hir sister had won Arithne had that..'game face' on.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 06:39 AM

Kai looked back at the door, wiping her eyes she walked over to it, opening it a little bit just so she could see him. "i can't promise you anything, Kail. Go. Home." she stated simply, hoping he would just leave. Seeing him at that moment made her want to hug him and apologize for everything, but she held fast and made her face expressionless, though h eyes stayed down at the ground.

Lisle rolled her eyes. "You're starting to make me change my mind about the whole party thing, dolly." she said with a annoyance clear in her voice.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 06:58 AM

Airthne "I'm sorry I'm sorry. I just want something special for today and it will be small i promise <3 pleaseeee?" She asked. To be fair it was her sisters fault. Lisle knew how she was once she got into the 'ooo i can have it' phaze and she was still going to be good just one thing only one. That was fairish right?

Kail smiled slightly seeing her open the door but it faded as she spoke. He took a deep breath "Kai, I know you well enough to know that when you remove someone or something from your life you get rid of anything and everything that reminds you of them..." he paused "Please don't go trashing everything i've given you. okay? if you really want them out of sight the box them away but don't trash them. They are meant for you and only you" he said before moving the door open more and pecked a kiss on her lips " I'm sorry that we couldn't be friends or anything..." he said beforeplacing the bear back in her arms and turning away mounting Roxie. (choose if she calls him backand they have happy or lets him go and let drama flow =D)

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 07:04 AM

Kai holds onto the teddy, frowning as she watched him mount Roxxie. "I don't want to be reminded of someone... who doesn't even care about me!"he said, throwing the teddy bear at his head and slamming the door, sitting down against it and hugging her knees, rocking back and forth and crying.

[[ what's with the weird sayings. XD ]]

:isle rolled her eyes. "Royal pain in my heiney." she mumbled, letting the car jerk to a stop, sending a jolt through anything in the inside than grinning. "Speed boost." she said, winking.

[[making a new char so Kai and Kail willend up being fixxted.]]

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 07:24 AM

Kail sighed and got off Roxie to pick up the teddy bear hugging it close to himself before getting back up on his horse. "Don't care about you my ass..." he mumbled under his breath. "Stupid jerk.." trotted away from Kail's house but didn't go home. For him going hope would be the worse ending to his day. Listening to his dad lecture him for cutting school and how it will ruin his so called future. A future he could care less about. He made the decision he wasn't going to bother going home tonight. Kail road back to school and opened the stable doors with a stolen copy of the key. he let Roxie in and got her settled before making a bed out of the hay.
(kail ditched going home lol his dad is going to freak)

Airthne giggled "But you still love me right?" she said then gasped a little in surprise not expecting her sister to jerk the car "Yea, you love me enough to scare me to death"

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 07:30 AM

Kai sighed, hearing Roxxie trot away. He really doesn't care... she thought sadly, laying down by the door and falling asleep, only for the first time since the first day her dad took her on his business trip to met Kail, she wasn't hugging that fluffy, soft teddy bear.

Angeil watched from the stairs of Kai's house. Sighing. Her dad wasn't joking when he said she would do something rash, oh, well. He knew how to fix that. She was a pretty little thing... Looks like the dude is missing out.... he thought, picking Kai up and taking her up to her room to tuck her in, than going to his own bed to sleep until morning.

"Go in, get WHAT WE NEED and ONE THING you want and that's IT!" she said, looking at the time. "You got ten minutes, GO!" she said, giving her the money and than sitting back, relaxing and putting some sungalsses on.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 07:47 AM

Airthne looked at all the things getting what was needed, making sure to get the good stuff when it came to the cookie dough. and then began looking at the other stores for something she would like Her eye caught her favorite jewelry store. 'Tiffany and co' they were expensive but in her eyes well worth it. Nothing in that store ever went on Clarence but she knew how to knock down the prices of any store she picked out a bracelet marked at 200 and takled it down to 125 us dollars. SHe smiled at her work Tiffany and co was one of the hardest places to talk down a price she put the bracelet on her wrist and walked out of the mall back to the car to her sister A huge happy smile on her face. ( I dont know the conversions for yen and im tired so im not looking them up tonight)

Amy was at home getting ready to see Hikaru she took a shower washed her hair dried it styled in with some curls instead of her normal straight hair and put on a nice outfit casual but elegant. She brushed her teeth and then went off to get CiCi ready, she had already fed and washed CiCi so now she just had to brush her fur and give her a ribbon around her neck to match the color of her dress, lavender.

Kail Stared at the stables ceiling wondering what he was going to do for class tomorrow he considered cutting so that by not having to deal with seeing him in class, she would be able to cool off a bit. Im such a jerk... I should have just kissed her back... he thought closing his eyes Idiot..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 07:57 AM

The demon smirked, deciding to go mess with the boy a bit, so he left the house. He could get in with the master key her dad gave him later, he'd go and play with Kai's mind for a while.
Easily following his scent he found him in the stables, unlocking them with his claw efore turning it back into what seemed like a normal human finger, he then went into Ka's mind and put the image of a depressed Kai in his mind, where he was on the floor of her bedroom, a knife was lying on the floor with blood on it, and there was blood all over the walls, and when she turned around, she was pale, her eyes glasy and lifeless. 'Why did you leave me Kail... Why? You're all I had...' he said weepingbefore falling to the floor, dead.
Angeil grinned, waiting to see his reaction.

Hikaru sat down in the living room, his mom had went to go pick Amy up before coming home that night.

Lisle sighed. He stupid sister got some expensive trinket, omething that wasn't even worth it, and she was right. Spotting the bracelet she took her wrist when she got in the car. "How much?" she asked, ready to give her and excessive spending lecture.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 11:49 AM

"It was two hundred... but i got it down to 125..." She said with a funny face but then jingles the bracelet on her wrist and giggled "Charm bracelets are the best<3 they have all these charms and each one is super shiny!" She was really happy about it. but kept the second part of the gift secret so this way when she got her first paycheck she could give her half that monty back and a gift as well.

Amy smiled looking at CiCi "Your look so pretty!" she said with a giggle CiCi meowed and pawed at Amys scarf. Amy had a different scarf on every day for every occasion, it was her little hobby.

Kail mumbled kai's name in his sleep And jumped up awake ad he watched her die in his dream " Kai wouldnt do that... shes not that stupid?" kail put his hand to his face telling himself it was all just a dream. He wanted to go back to her house and make sure she hadnt done soemthing stupid but she was the one that wanted him out of her life and he had to respect her wishes... He would respect her wishes he told himself sighing heavily

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 09:03 PM

Angeil grinned, obviously amused, than made an illusion of blood appearing all over the stbles, and in his knife was the bloodied knife and KAi's dead body was right in front of him, a look of betrayal in her glasy eyes, and tears of hurt still rolling down her cheeks. And around him Roxxie was nowhere to be found.

Hikaru's mom went to Amy's apartment and knocked. "Are you ready to go?" she asked in a warm, motherly tone.

Lisle face palmed. "When we get home, I'm going to teach you how to spend reasonable prices on reasonable things." she said, sighing, but dropping the lecture and pulling out of the mall, driving back to their house.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 09:37 PM

Airthne bit her lip before giggling "Okay <3 thanks for not being supper mad at me sissy!" She said Sitting there in the passenger seat playing with the new bracelet She seemed very entertained by it. some of the charms were an apple charm, the car charm, a horse shoe charm, the signature t&co bag charm and a heart shaped lock charm that said love on it.

Amy attacked a leash to CiCi's purple rhinestone collar, which sat nicely under where the ribbon was, as an extra precaution in case she tried to get away from her. She then opened the door holding CiCi in her arms. "Hello Elaina." she said with a sweet smile.

Kail closed his eyes and rubbed them saying that this couldn't be real. He looked again after a few moments hoping the image would be done. sa he opened his eyes, a tear rolled down his face.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 09:59 PM

Angeil couldn't help it, he had to make it realistic.
BArging into the stable he looked around, a look of shock on his face than he saw Kail with the knife . "You bastard!" he screamed, running at him.

Lisle sighed, driving home, than getting out of the car, closing and locking it and than going inside the house, opening the sliding door and turning on the lights.

Elaina smiled. "What's with the fancy get-up?" she asked, teasing the young girl and petting the cat gently.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 10:13 PM

Kail froze, he didn't know what to do. He narrowly avoided Angeil " But i didnt..." he started but then he began to freak what if he had done something to her, obviously he wasn't the only one seeing this.. Kail felt the knife it seemed very real to him noticing this he looked quickly back to Kai. He had really killed her. that thought he couldnt take tears flowed down his face (lol is the knife real?)

Airthne looked at her sister wondering if she was actually disappointed in her she no longer felt like partying. "Sis.. Im really sleepy I think ill just go take a nap okay? She said heading for her bed not waiting to hear the response

Amy blushed a little "Well... I wasn't sure what to wear in all honestly.." She said giggling slightly nervously.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 10:23 PM

[[ Angeils illusions are so real it's hard to tell if they aren't real at all.]]

Angeil went over to Kai and picked her up, her body limp but she spoke still. "Why... Kail... I though we... were friends..." she whispered weakly, her breath barely coming to her lungs, and the gaping hole in her chest revealed that he'd taken her heart out. "Why did you do this to Kai?" Angeil asked, seeming to hug her and cry before everything around faded, even Angeil.

She sighed. "Fine... I don't care..." she said, heading to the bathroom to take a nice, long bath and relax for a little bit.

Elaina laughed. "It's ok." She said, beginning to walk do to the car, which just so happened to be an electric car.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 10:35 PM

Kail stared at them he couldn't speak his whole body trembling. But as things faded he looked around him no blood, no more knife and no Kai. he came to the conclusion he was hallucinating. that was the only reasonable answer to all of this he thought. He went to Roxie waking her and climbed up sitting down on the saddle. He road to the drugstore to find something to help him, he was lucky that they were a 24/7 pharmacy.

Airthne grabbed her I-touch and blasted the music through her headphones before curling up in bed forgetting about the present sitting hidden with in the groceries. She closed her eyes letting the music drown out everything around her.

Amy Locked her door before following behind Elaina "you have a beautiful car." she said thinking of her ancient motor bike.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 10:45 PM

Kai woke up in her bed, looking around she found her cell phone, opening it she searched for Kail's number. "It's hopeless. The guy gave up on you completely, Kailee." Angeil said softly to her.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"Angeil. Your dad sen me here tomake sure you stayed out of trouble. You fail miserably." he said, smirking to her.
Sighing she clicked on Kail's number and txted him. 'Hey... Are you mad at me?' than closing her phone she glared at the demon. "So do you. Could've called before you came." she hissed, going to the bathroom.

Lisle groaned and imply close her eyes, going under the water and falling asleep, but as always leaves encased her body, supplying air for her to breathe and keeping the water from geting into her lungs.

Elaina laughed. "There are better, but yes it is." she said, getting in and cranking the engine and the car bust to life, the pain glowing a neon purple.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 10:57 PM

Kail walked into the pharmacy acting as calm as possible and went down the isles he looked through all the sleeping pills and picked the strongest one he could find 'a perfect sleep' knocks you out untill your fully rested? This is the one.. He went up to the register "Sit you need a prescription for that..." he said but kail just flashed him triple the price of the item and the cashier nodded "alright have a nice day sir..." he said taking the money Kail left the pharmacy and road home putting Roxie in his family stable before sneaking into his house not wanting to deal with anyone what so ever. He didn't bother reading the directions and took two pills and climbed under the covers. Waiting for the sleep to take over. Before falling asleep he turned off his phone not bothering to see who messaged him figuring it was his father.

Airthne fell asleep to one of her older songs 'swing life away' by rise against. Which at this point in time was her favorite band ever.

Amy Was quite jealous of the car maybe one day she would upgrade her motorcycle for a car, they were much safer anyway.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 11:40 PM

Kai sighed, taking a shower and putting on some night clothes. Oh, well.... At least he could try to be more open, maybe she'd make new friends.
Looking around the room at all the photos of them from the age of three and up she sighed. Wondering how they grew apart so quickly before going back to her bed to sleep until morning under Angeil's watch.

Angeil sat back and watched the girl sleep, caching some shut eye himself, though all the while wondering what her, and Kail's, history was exactly. He figurd he'd find out soon enough in class.

Lisle eventually woke up, getting out of the bath tub, smelling, as always, like different kinds of flowers. A scent that could only belong to her, and then went to g start on making her sister her brownies.

Elaina pulled out and began to drive them to her house. Her husband was quite rich, but he wa rarely home. He had a lot of things going on at once, including an affair that he thought she didn't know about. But she knew. "I have a favor to ask you..." she said finally.