IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-20-2012, 11:06 PM

Yukina paused looking back to him.'oh, your welcome.And thank you, for yesterday",she said softly. Then headed down the hall.She found the empty music room and smiled brightly, going inside she went to the piano in the middle of the room.'exselent",she said softly.Then sat down on the bench. She looked around before she started to play it ,a soft gentel toone began to come throught it.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 02-20-2012, 11:27 PM

He hadn't gotten a chance to respond because she left immediately after. He got up and went to the teachers room to finish up some paper work, it would be a while. He knew he'd probably be done with it later, and should take what ever he couldn't finish during the day.

On the way to the room however, the girls from yesterday caught him. He smiled gently and patted their heads, they both thanked him and then linked hands intimately and walked off together. He shook his head, well he supposed since they were both doing well with their jobs and such, maybe them being a gay couple with a bundle of joy would be alright. He just smiled and shook his head, continuing on to try and get those papers done.

By the time he looked up it was only a few minutes until the first bell rung, which meant he needed to get to his room. He sighed and shuffled his papers together and then headed off for the room, hearing piano music playing throughout the halls, he didn't bother to see who it was, it was none of his concern. His English class was now.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-22-2012, 02:31 PM

Yukina blinked hearing the bell and sighed,and stoppedplaying the piano. A smile on her face came as she looked over the iano once more and quickly headed back to class. Quickly taking a seat she took out her things and waied.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 02-25-2012, 06:40 PM

(I am sorry, my sister took my laptop and went through my stuff, that included my rps and stuff -_- I hate siblings sometimes)

Sighing he watched them all pile in and talk about things and such, everything was so happy with them, he almost never saw them without smiles and such. Some were talking of relationships, others of TV, some of games. All in all they really were just children he supposed and had his own little joke to himself. When he came to school in the mornings and saw them, he truly felt that he was meant to do this, because it would make his life so much better. And he was right, it allowed him to be happy even if he didn't show them, maybe he would from now on... Now that was a thought.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-28-2012, 02:37 PM

Yukina sat at her desk quitely. Watching the other students pile in. She loved school and all,but there were times she did not want to be there.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2012, 12:20 AM

"Alright you all... it's time for your English lesson, now put everything but CLASS materials away and pay attention please. I'll be handing out real detentions from now on..." he said in a serious tone with an evil teachers smile; sometimes it was nice to be able to be the teacher and do what he wanted. He supposed that being a teacher did him good, it gave him humility and let him stay grounded.

"Today we shall have to go through the second section review questions, you are expected to answer at least 1/4 of them by Monday, and any wrong errors will not be over looked. After we go over what I want you to do, I'll hand out the tests..."

About 10 minutes later he was handing out the tests. "Anyone who cheats, well you know what happens, you may begin and don't worry about this score... it's an assessment test... Hand in your journals when you're done and you can have free time afterwards..." he said and then sat at his desk.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-02-2012, 01:40 AM

Yukina looked at him. A small smile on her face. She had studied most of the night, and had already handed in the journal. So when she was done she would take the time to sleep. She then started her test. She new evey answer on there,studying payed off. She flew through the test. Once done she handed in her test and sitting quitely back down she rested her head against the table and ell into a light sleep.

As she slept, she dreamed of her old home,with her step father, and the night he had gotten so drunk he had tried to kill her. The next day she ran off, living n her own. Then she began to sqwerm some as she dreamed of him coming after her,finding her. She let out a gashp as her eyes shot uopen and she sat up stright. Taking deep breaths to clm herself.Icnoreing the snickering from some of the students.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-02-2012, 02:08 AM

Ash looked at Yukina and then called out to her, "Meet me after class here..." he said as the other student snickered. "I don't wanna hear noise from you all who should be done by now... It's insulting to my intelligence..." he said as he glared at the majority of his class who was still doing their tests. He then sat down and began reading and replying to the journals, the guys mostly wanted to know how to pick up girls and told of the latest guy news in their lives. The girls wanted to know what kind of American things they could do/say to impress their lovers and or potential boyfriends, he answered them all carefully and precisely.

He did need to talk to Yukina though, and also to check up on his student. Gosh his day was shot wasn't it?

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-02-2012, 02:25 AM

Yukina sighed. great,im going to have detention arnt i?She thought to herself. But sighed,it was understandable. She interupted his class,and tonight she didnt have to work. So that was always a good thing.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-03-2012, 10:53 PM

Ashok was correcting the papers silently when the next class bell rang. "Before you all run out of here! Remember, take back your journals and then bring them in on Monday!" he called as he watched them all disappear before his eyes, he sighed and sat back down, figuring the hours before he had to go back to 'work' again, it didn't seem that long, but for him it was forever. He just shook his head and continued on with his work.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-03-2012, 11:04 PM

Yukina watched the students leave,then with a sigh she went to his desk and gntly took her journal."y-you wanted to see me,right?",she asked nervously. Looking down towards the flooor. "i am sorry for disrupting the class ",she said bowing .

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-03-2012, 11:13 PM

"After school in case you did not know what that meant... you have classes. Now get to them..." he said softly in a monotone voice which meant he was concentrating on his work. He didn't have time for the talk with her that he wanted to have, so it would have to wait til after school. He didn't really want to have to do all this, but as she was new to the area and even his neighbor, he felt compelled to help. He was too much of a softie despite how the students thought of his school mask. "You will be going home with me everyday from now on also, I'll come up to the gate everyday with my car to get you..." he said softly before she had a chance to leave.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-03-2012, 11:29 PM

Yukina cringed a little when he told her they would have to speack after school."o-okay",she said lookinh away then looked a little surprised about him picking her up after school."uh...yes...sir",she said and quickly went to her next class.She found it hard to concitrate on the work being given,her head was hurting,she was tierd. By the time she got to art class she felt like a zombie. So the art teacher sent her to the school nurse to get a quick look over. On the way there she stoped at the fountin and got a drink of water. It was not her day,first nightmares,then getting detention,now she felt like er head would explode. She sighed and continued her way to the nurses office.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-03-2012, 11:54 PM

When Ashok finished the papers he knew what it was that he was going to do... He was going to help her the only way he knew how. He had to talk to her seriously though, and that would take forever. He hoped that she would understand his concern and possible course of action. Well if she didn't hopefully he could explain it.

Then he wondered why he was so concerned about her, simply because she reminded him so much of when he'd been her age, and because of that he knew it was hard. The girl was definitely in need of help and he was going to give it, whether she liked it or not.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-04-2012, 12:05 AM

Yukina sighed as the school nurse cheacked her over.

The bonde nurse smiled to her."your just tierd my deer,not enough sleep... you have a headache from not enough sleep...and that would explain why you cant concintrate in class....a good nap should take care of that",she said and looked to Yukina whop only nodded.The nurse then smiled.'tell you what, ill call the class room you have next and let them know your not feeling well, and you can take a nap here ,okay?",she said getting up and went to gocall down.

Yukina smiled to the nurse thankfully."thank you",she said an dlaid on the bed with a sigh.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2012, 01:17 AM

Unsure of how to breach the subject however he was concentrating hard when the homeroom bell rang. He'd sat there for hours talking to himself and trying to figure out what to say. When he noticed everyone, he saw Yukina's seat was empty. "Is she skipping?" he asked the class and Morimoto stood and told him that she'd gone to the nurses with a bad headache. He sighed and then sent the girl to check up on her he did still need to talk to her. "Class is over for now, you guys can have free time..." he announced and set to work on the tests and other work such a lesson plans.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-04-2012, 01:30 AM

Yukina jolted awake at the sound of theschool bell,she sighed softly,rubbing her eyes. She was feeling much better. She had slept most of her classes away. She stood up streaching. The classes she had missed,were math and history. Her two worst subjects ever.But shugged it off.She knew her teachers were on break so she would go get the work she missed. Then head to Ashocks class.. She thanked the nurse again and quickly went and got her missed work ,on the way back she met up with a fellow student who was snet to cheack up on her. She was surprised that Ashock had sent somone to do so. When they reached his classs she quickly took her seat and looked to shock nervously.Waiting for her punishment.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2012, 01:50 AM

When Morimoto left he sighed and stood, then looked at Yukina. "I want you to live with me... for some odd reason I feel the need to take care of you, and that way... you won't have to pay for the apartment and can save more money... I work another job, and I can support you more than you think... I don't want you getting into too much trouble, here alone. If you think it's wrong, I could always either marry you or become your foster parent..." he said watching for her reaction.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-04-2012, 01:55 AM

Yukina stared at him in shock and was in need for words. This was out of no where.....she then remembered her journal entry and looked at him."i .... ",she looked down nervously."but i would have to pay you back some how.... it wouldnt be right for me just to move in there ....with out helping you out in some sort of way",she said looking at her desk.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2012, 02:06 AM

"Get good grades, graduate within the top 100 and pursue further education or a career... So pick, either you become my daughter or my wife... I can't leave a student in trouble like you are... and I promise I will never lay a hand on you..." his voice was serious and unrelenting. For some reason, taking care of her seemed even more important that his goals, he didn't know why. He was such a head strong person and never stopped for anything if he didn't have to. But Yukina was also like a beacon of light to his past, one he didn't want to think about right now.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-04-2012, 02:11 AM

Yukina stared up at him she had no choice in the madre."fine,wife"she said calmly but held her fingure up."but after I graduate ... you know how fats rumors spread if i marry you and am still in high school theell think im pregnant or something",she said with a small smile."fair enough?"

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2012, 02:28 AM

"After you graduate there will be no need, I won't have to be your guardian... So we either fill in the family register as husband and wife... or as father and daughter..." he said quietly as he looked out the window, the wind was blowing gently through the trees, and there were couples walking along the campus. He sighed a bit to himself and then looked back at her, she wasn't dumb, and he knew that in either case he wouldn't regret it, so long as he could take care of her. He was fine with whichever she picked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-04-2012, 02:35 AM

Yukina blinked but sighed."guess were husband and wife then",she mutterd and stood up. I'i guess after graduation we'll get a devorse ,since as he said there will be no need.She gathered her things and looked to him."then lets get home so I can get my stuff...."she said heading for the door.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2012, 02:56 AM

"Before you leave Yukina..." he said softly, and looked around her and into the hallway, he leaned down and placed a kiss on the nape of her neck, and as he stood straight whispered, "Don't think that I wouldn't want you after you graduate... you will be a stunning woman then, and I look forward to seeing you shine brightly..." He let her go and then smiled gently, for some reason, the thought of her actually being his wife gave him a surge of pleasure, like a homecoming almost, and it felt nice. Maybe he could at least open up to her, help her through her healing process, where as he'd never gotten one... She deserved better than what she'd gotten, and oddly enough, he was determined to give it to her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-04-2012, 03:01 AM

Yukina felt a deep blush come to her as she felt him kiss her. She looked up to him,again at a loss for words and could only manage ou a quite"o-okay",she said and then gave a small smile to him.'lelets go home",she saod quitely.