Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 02-07-2012, 01:49 AM

Name: Divine Arakaki
I'm a Freshman in college, I've made some friends and have gotten used to it a bit, but nothing seems at peace when I see my teacher, yeah cliche I know, but it happens in other peoples lives, so why not mine?
Divi is a kind girl who happens to be studious despite what others think of her skin color and fashion choices, she's happy with who she is and makes sure everyone knows it!

This is my RP with IchirusVampireGirl: please feel free to PM either of us with comments or anything!

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-07-2012, 02:34 AM

Nami: Shiki Haru
He is the colleges history mahor. He graduated early form his class,since he is quite smart for his age.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 02-07-2012, 09:52 PM

Divine smiled as she watched from her seat in the class room. Admiring the cherry blossoms as she watched them fall gently onto the ground was pretty time consuming when she had nothing to do but sit in the hall and wait for the teacher to arrive, and it was at least an hr early still, she giggled to herself as she touched the glass and then sighed and stretched as she turned in her seat to view the board. She was so happy that she had managed to snag this class, it was very hard to get without a recommendation, but as the school director had seen her grades from her tests and transcripts he had made an exception so long as she got nothing lower than a B in the class, she would be allowed to stay. Now all she waited for was for the teacher to arrive.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-08-2012, 04:43 AM

(srry both replies are short i caough a cold and brain is only half workinng >.<))

Shiki sighed as she walked down the hall,and pasued outside his class room. It was the beginning of the year, and he was looking forward to meeting allhis students."here it goes",he said to himself and stepped inside smileing to the students.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-08-2012, 09:44 PM

"Oh my gosh! It's that cute new sensei!" she heard coming from some girls who seemed to be gushing overly much over him. She glared at them and then turned towards the front, hoping that somehow and someway she would be able to do what she wanted to do, and that was get close to him. She wanted to be his friend, even if she couldn't be his lover, it was fine, because she loved him. Not that seriously love that you might have for an actual lover, but sort of an admiring love. Divine just sat there and began to observe.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-08-2012, 10:17 PM

Shiki twitched some when he heard the girls sqweel but smiled to them as he went to the front of the room, setting his papers down and looked to his students and gave a warm smile. "good morning class",he said in a calm tone."i am your new teacher ... Mr.Haru ...",he said calmly.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-09-2012, 02:56 AM

'Oh, this will be fun...' she thought to herself, knowing that she was in for a year that was going to be full of mistakes, mishaps and possibly many misunderstandings because Haru-sensei was just too cute to these girls. And as for the guys, they would possibly be just like high schoolers and be jealous because he got more attention. Well History did repeat itself, and she could see it coming. Which reminded her to make sure to get a plastic cover case for her Tarot Cards, so they wouldn't get damaged.

"Um, Haru-sensei, what can we expect course work and from you? Also what can we expect about ourselves?" she decided to play trouble maker and see if he could answer her questions without making a fool of himself, like a little kid, she was teasing the person she liked. So childish, but so fun!

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-09-2012, 04:13 AM

Shiki looked to her."well or the course, were going to be looking back at how far along we've come ... socially,racially and technology wise...it may surprise many of you that there were no such thing a TV years ago"",he said looking to her."and from me, you can expect me not to be to lenient, i don't take bribes, but i will help you when yo need it. I don't give extra credit assignments .. there will be no sucking p",he said calmly and pointed to the clock."class starts at 9AM sharp. once the bell tolls , and your not here, the door shuts, you show up late i wont let you in, were not in high school anymore .. you have to take responsibilities", he then pause before answering her last question."as for what you can expect from yourselves .. it all depends on how focus you are, how serious you take this course ... and how determend you are not to fail",he said siting."if you put in the work I expect of you, then you will have nothing to worry about"

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2012, 04:50 PM

She only nodded and settled back in her seat, pulling out a book to read. She already knew what was going on in the class, she'd done the course work already, seeing as how her parents taught and universities too, but she'd do his work and such easily enough and have enough time left over to just fool around. Sometimes she was thankful for her parents harsh educational standards. Which meant she should have no problem for however long she was here for, and she could basically relax about graduating, they had made sure that she understood things perfectly; no need to graduate at the top of her class or even with honors, but so long as she made sure she didn't waste their money and efforts she could do anything she wanted practically, after all she was the only child.

She immediately sat up and shook her head a little and went back to her romance novel, she didn't really have anything to do, nor was she really interested in anything right now. So her book would keep her up for the time being. She'd try to talk to sensei later.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-12-2012, 06:28 PM

Shiki started handing out a text book, and stopped at Divine's desk and dropped the book onto her desk and gently took her novel away."not on my time",he said and went back to passing out the books before going back to his desk,and placed her novel onto it."if I were you students, i'd strt reading whats in those books",he said taking a seat , watching his class.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2012, 10:27 PM

Divine shrugged and only turned to look out of the windows. The cherry blossoms were still dancing wildly in the wind, that's when she noticed the universities cheerleading team out there under the trees for practice, she wiggled her eyebrows and just continued to watch; her phone went off but she didn't bother to answer it and instead pulled out a cat's cradle string and began to play with it, smiling at each successful drill the girls pulled off. She sure was bold for a freshman to already be ignoring class. But she'd eventually pay attention, when he caught her attention; what a shame, it was this attitude that kept her from having friends.

But she knew better than to give in for less than she was worth, and she liked a challenge, and to challenge others.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-12-2012, 11:46 PM

A frown came onto his face."Miss. Arakaki, you are to stay after class , we need to have a word",he said slightly anoyed. Then wend back to watch the class. A few of them snickering at Divine's rudeness and disrespec. He sighed. He knew he should have taken another job as a teacher elsewhere. Where he would have far more respectfull students.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2012, 11:53 PM

Divine only smiled and laughed. "Whatever you say Haru-sensei, after all, it is your class..." The other students looked at her weirdly and she could only shake her head and open her book, skimming through it and looking for interesting words or bits that she wanted to write down for inspiration later. Even if she had to be the class act, she'd make him notice her.

One thing she was not, and that was stupid. She would get her way easily enough, and have fun with it. This was going to be a fantastic year!

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2012, 12:22 AM

Hearing the bell Shiki looked up to his class." i will see you all bright and early tomorrow, or through out the day in the halls ... ",he said looked to Divine. Waiting for the class to empty out before he would speak to her.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2012, 12:28 AM

Smiling Divine only shifted her legs a little and then stretched out her arms and yawned. "Yes, Haru-sensei?" she intoned softly as she went back to her little notes as she heard the door close behind the last student. She had about 30 minutes before her next class, so she had some time to waste, especially if it was with him. Her skin was a light caramel due to her half African-American heritage which made her a bit self conscience about letting him see her like this, most people thought that she was loose and a gold-digger, when the truth was, she was only different.

And cunning. Maybe she was no better than those loose women, but she wasn't looking to capture his heart, just his friendship. It meant a lot to her, and she was determined to get it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2012, 12:48 AM

Shiki sighed."mind telling me why you disrespect me in my own class room?",he asked looking disapointed."you want attaentio? do you want to be booted from my class, and put into another?",he asked standing." if so, i will glaly do it, but i will not tolerate you disrepecting me , in any way,shape or form",he said stareing at her.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2012, 01:10 AM

She flicked cold and cool eyes that only reflected him to his own intense gaze and then back at her paper. "Disrespect? I'm sorry, I normally read during classes to actually retain information, you see, I don't study much, it doesn't help, but if I'm reading and listening I remember well enough to get high marks. Besides, it's not like I'm not going to do your work, I will whenever you assign it. And as for getting a different class, I requested you specifically, but if you feel I'd be better off without it, I can drop history all together, it's not on my graduation requirement list, seeing as how I did most of my credits elsewhere. I'm just looking for an interesting place to be I guess. I do actually want to be your friend..."

Putting her things back into her bag she carefully shuffled things so as not to crumple the papers she'd written on til the end of class. "If you think that I'm being too disrespectful, you could have called me out during class. Not like anyone here thinks I'm more than a whore anyways, so do what you like as will I, because even if you drop me, I'll be every morning to see you." she gave him a playful smile and walked past him with not a backward glance and a wave of her hand, she was the master of her own destiny and she'd make it happen.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2012, 01:22 AM

Shiki looked to her." i do understand, but while others are doing thier work, and your there reading romace novels, it looks like you feel free to do as you wish ..",he said getting her novel handing it to her.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2012, 01:41 AM

"I am free to do as I wish. I don't recall the law ever saying you had to do things you don't want to... It always says that you should until someone gets the balls to defy it, THEN you have to..." she put her book in her bag and then leaned against the door frame.

"I won't read if I haven't finished your classwork, otherwise I'll just fall asleep. Later, Shiki-san!" she giggled as she sauntered off to her next class wondering if she'd ever felt bound by rules, and the answer to that was a big resounding no... She was a law unto herself, because she knew how to play and win the game. She was extremely cold to most people, which showed just how much she liked him. He would be the one to help her from the darkness, if she could gain his confidence and trust.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2012, 01:58 AM

Shiki gave a sigh and waved good bye to her and cleaned up his room, waiting for his next group of students to com in. He sat down and rubbed his temples."this is going to be a long year",he said ,but smiled."But a interesting,no dout"

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2012, 02:08 AM

Right now was her creative writing class and she was so excited, not as excited as she'd been about Shiki, but still it was prety good. She was sure that she would have fun in this class, until she saw them. God, life was unfair. She suddenly had the urge to run back to the room she'd quit in hopes of preserving her sanity. Not like she wanted anything but, now she knew that this class would be a private hell everyday until she left. She stood straight and tall, looking very much like what everyone thought she was, but she didn't care, she could survive, and she would, just to prove them wrong yet again.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2012, 02:34 AM

Shiki sighed as his class begun. He gave them the same speach and such, then got themm stright down to work.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2012, 12:07 AM

Unable to do much else she took a seat next to the basketball and cheerleading captain of her former school. She breathed a sigh of relief when they didn't take notice of her, she smiled brightly up at the teacher and even made small talk with a few of her classmates, maybe she'd just jumped to conclusions. Until she pulled out her bright purple binder that was littered with graffiti. She'd gone a little overboard, and was becoming lost in her own thoughts until she heard giggling, looking around she raised an eyebrow but was still lost. "What's so funny?" she asked the girl directly in front of her.

Immediately they stopped snickering and ignored her, she sighed and shook her head. God, they were not in high school, was it still necessary for them to torment her like this? Even though they'd been childhood friends, they now found her disgusting. She sighed and went up to the teacher and begged her to leave. When she consented she headed straight for Shiki's room.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2012, 12:19 AM

Shiki stretched and stood up."you guys keep doing what your doing, I'm going o go grab a coffee",he said standing and steped out into the hall. Then stopped poking his head back in the door."and if i hear one little peep out of you guys, you'll have an essay do by tomorrow",he said calmly as ever then headed for the coffee machine that was just down the hall.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-14-2012, 12:22 AM

When Divi reached the room she noticed that he had a class, so she just sat down by the door and waited patiently, she took out her sketch book and began writing her name in different fonts and sizes with embellishments and such. She sighed and then leaned her head down and took deep, deep breaths before letting them out and repeating again and again, trying to calm her shaky and mussed nerves. Right now she felt like her head would explode if she didn't do something soon.