IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-05-2012, 02:52 PM

Shiki smiled at to her."chicken flavored ,its really quite good and a chocolate milk shake to drink, but feel free to get anything you want",he said wit a bright smile."besides,its my treat.....",he said giving her a wink."they have a menu anyways so its easy to pick from",he said calmly.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 03-05-2012, 03:18 PM

"Um... I like spicy, I generally drink iced tea with it. I've only been to a ramen house once before this actually." she said softly to him, a slight blush rising under her skin as he winked at her. Though she looked like she had a lot of experience with men, she didn't. She hadn't had a boyfriend since middle school, and that was at least 6 years ago. She chuckled as she thought of their age difference, she hoped that he didn't feel bad about it. She may not have been his age, but she was sure that she didn't have much to talk about with someone her age. "So, I thought you would have told me no, and kept being just my teacher, or at the very least a friend. What convinced you to say yes?" she asked softly, watching for his answer.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-05-2012, 03:32 PM

Shiki smiled."because unlike other girls who thought of me as a fling, you truly seemed interested, and you were very determend to get me to notice you no madder what",he said calmly. "your enerjetic, and I like that .... your not like other girls,witch is a good thing",he said smileing to her.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 03-05-2012, 09:50 PM

"Oh okay..." she said with a little private smile to herself. She was surprised that that was his answer but it did make her happy. Since that was the case, she didn't have to be worried about him being with other females at all. She wasn't just a phase to him, and what's more he was a sincere and kind person. Totally opposite of the men who'd been in her life so far... "So I suppose we should move on to finding out more about each other..." she said with an embarrassed chuckle.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-05-2012, 10:02 PM

Shiki nodded."you know alot about me, so I want to here from you",he said calmly.Smileing softly at her."anything and everything"

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-05-2012, 10:40 PM

"I don't really... you make me sound stalker-ish..." she made a sour playful face and then thought for a moment.

"I have been recently released from a mental institution due to my mental breakdown about a year ago... Way too much stress... I'm a virgin... I don't dye my hair... My parents are both Todai professors and graduates. They have educated me well... I'm a bit of an outcast or loner... I love to read, write, dance, play games... I;m interested on Tarot Cards and Fortune Telling... I believe in many things, I do not consider society worth a damn... Um, I'm sensitive, emotional and clingy... I love animals and have a reaction if I eat too much chocolate. My middle name is Monique, I'm half African-American... Um... if there's anything you want to ask go ahead." she said this all slowly, pausing in between to just think of something else to tell him. She wasn't sure if any of it was helpful or anything, but well he'd asked, sorta.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-05-2012, 10:57 PM

Shiki sat there lissening closely.He looked surprise at some things but smiled softly,gently taking her hand."i know eveything i need to know",he said calmly."can you promise me one thing?since were going to start dateing?",he asked softly.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-10-2012, 05:55 PM

"What is it, because it depends..." she responded softly, watching him closely. She'd just told him more in two minutes than even her parents knew, alright that was a lie, her parents were very loving, though strict. She supposed there was no harm in promising him something small. If it was small...

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 03-10-2012, 08:25 PM

Shiki smiled."at school,we have to act ... responisible, if you know what i mean?",he asked softly.Hoping she'd agree to at least that