Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-28-2012, 02:29 AM

Gothika_Knight:

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 04-28-2012, 04:33 AM

Kikiyo gasped lightly as she saw James walk past them with his mouth covered. She looked at Kashim as he walked back to her after talking to a group of boys who were looking at her, she smiled softly at Kashim but she was a little nervous about him. She had already injured a student off school grounds. She walked into the office with Kashim and stand there as the Principle, Mrs. Hemmington, looked at her and Kasim. "You must be the new students. Please, Mister Kashim go in my office. We will get your transfer over with." she said with a smile as she opened the door for Kashim.

Jason, the head jock, growled at the strange person as he walked back to Kikiyo. "Well well, we seem to have some competition, let the games begin." Jason said laughing as he and his friends left and started to walk to their class.

Andraus

Old 04-28-2012, 05:02 PM

Kashim walked in, and sat down. He'd keep quiet, until asked somthing.

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-28-2012, 07:13 PM

Ms. Hemmington walked into her office as she sat in her chair looking at Kashim. "Mr. Kashim Arventino, you came here from Japan, I see. May I ask why you are interested to come to our little Monstre High?" she asked with a smile. Her clothes seem to complement her attire in the office. She wore a nun's outfit but it seem to be a little more modern, it was in the form of a short dress with a rosario on her chest as she looked at the transcripts.

Andraus

Old 04-29-2012, 03:17 AM

"Im sure you heard about the Incident that happend over there. "he said. What happened was, that a Troll that went to the same school he did, was stalking his sister. he'd only tried to make the troll leave her be, but the troll pushed him over his limit. When he regained conciousness, he was soaked in blood. The troll had his throat ripped out. "Besides Yokia, this school had the best Rating for Education. "he said.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 02:40 AM

Gothika_Knight:

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-10-2012, 09:24 PM

A chuckle escaped Ms. Hemmington's lips as she smiled softly. "I see, that seems eventful, but don't worry. We accept everyone as they are here. And thank you for the compliment about the school, I'm placed to hear you say that." she said standing up and sat on the edge on her desk as she held the edge of her black nun short dress and crossed her legs tightly. "You're transcripts are perfect and in our records, I'm happy to welcome you to the family and here's your schedule." Ms., Hemmington said smiling handing Kashim a paper. "Oh and two more things, don't tell anyone what monster you are and may you will Ms. Kikiyo to come in my office?" she asked with a soft smile and shook Kashim's hand.

Andraus

Old 05-10-2012, 09:32 PM

"Only person that knows what I am is the girl. "He said. "Okay, Kikiyo, your up "he said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-20-2012, 07:02 PM

Name Markus Kena
Bio: Markus Kena is a straight B student but he always had a hard time getting into schools. When his mom tells him that he will be going to Montre High, he was happy but never really understood why that school was called Monstre High.
Pic:

Name: Kimmy Hurae
Type of monster: Succubus {Dream}
bio : Kimmy is the only daughter of a Succubus mom and an Incubus dad. She is very friendly but can have a horrible temper when someone harms her friends. She is a talented succubus and is happy to be one, she doesn't really use her powers unless she really needs to. She went to the same school as Kashim and they were great friends but she moved away and they were in touch ever since.
Pic :
human
succubus
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ms. Hemmington smiled softly as she watched Kashim leave and Kikiyo walked in. She closed the door and watched as Kikiyo sat down, "I expect that your necklace is around ur neck nice and tight?" Ms. Hemmington asked as Kikiyo lifted her hand up and pulled her necklace, "It is, the signature was changed by my father's hand and I will make sure that it won't come off." She said with a soft smile as Ms. Hemmington stood up and walked to her, "Do you mind if I do this?" She asked placing a black ribbon around Kikiyo's throat and the necklace started to link up with the ribbon. "May I ask why you did that?" Kikiyo asked looking up at Ms. Hemmington and tilted her head as she placed her hand on the heart shaped blue gem. "It's just a precaution." She said with a soft smile on her face.

Kimmy ran through the doors of Monstre High and continued running until she bummed into someone, she fell and yelped lightly, "Ow, I was smart. I'm so that I wasn't paying atten-..." she said looking up and seen who she had bummed into, "K-Kashim? I-Is that you?" She asked with her white bangs dangling in her face as she tilted her head confused and smiling softly.

Markus walked into the classroom and smiled softly as he watched all the students walk into the classroom and a smiled appeared on his face. He was surprised that he had never of this school of anyone in this school. He smiled softly as he watched everyone sit in their seats and relaxing as if they were at home.

Andraus

Old 05-20-2012, 09:10 PM

Kashim was easily knocked down by the Small, speedy bullet of the Girl. kashim rubbed his head. "In the flesh and bone, but who in the Nine are- "he sniffed once, and kept his eye's closed. "wait, let me guess!......Sunflower, Grape, and is that butterscotch.....Kimmy?"he guessed.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-21-2012, 01:27 AM

Kimmy smiled softly and hugged Kashim close to her, "I missed you so much. How are you?" she asked standing up slowly and pulled Kashim to his feet. Then started to look into his eyes happily.

Andraus

Old 05-21-2012, 01:36 AM

he rubbed the back of his head. "you remember the Fat troll basterd that was bugging my sister?" he asked.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-26-2012, 07:12 PM

Kimmy smiled softly and nodded her head as she smiled more, "I did, he was a bully to everyone. He got what he deserved." she said with a smile then looekd at the time through her white bangs. A gasps escaped her lips as she panicked. "Dude! We're going to be late. Come on!" She said grabbing Kashim's hand and ran down the hallway to first period, which was Mr. Nikemo, who taught Health.

Andraus

Old 05-26-2012, 07:24 PM

Kashim fallowed "Yea, What happended to him, was me....."he said, before they got into class.

Gothika_Knight

Old 05-27-2012, 02:12 AM

Kimmy looked at Kashim and smiled softly, "I'm sorry, i didn't want us to be late, let's finish our talk after class." she said softly taking a seat next to Marcus. Marcus looked at the girl as she looked at up smiling softly, she waved and Marcus jumped smiling nervously and waved back. 'She's cute.' He thought to himself as he then looked at Kashim, 'He's scary. I hope I don't make him angry.' Marcus said hiding his face.

Mr. Nikemo looked at the class and smiled, "Hello class, I'm Mr. Nikemo and I am pleased to meet you all. Now I wish to go over the rules of our school. Rule One: Never tell anyone what type of monster you are. Rule Two: Leaving the grounds of the school is strictly forbidden. Rule Three: Any human caught on the grounds in to be executed immediately, no ifs, ands or buts." He said with a smile on his face. Marcus's eyes widen as he tried to remain calm after hearing the news. 'H-He's joking. Th-That ca-ca-can't be true.' Marcus said to himself as he started to shake a little.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 05-27-2012 at 04:45 AM..

Andraus

Old 05-27-2012, 03:47 AM

Kashim immidietly raised his hand. "Sir, you know about my special Condition right? I am Allowed on these ground's." he said. "-and Anyone that try's to execute me, You will face a Rather 'difficult' fight. "he said, glaring at everyone. "Just ask Snake tounge over there "he said, jerking his head to the kid.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-10-2012, 05:02 PM

Mr. Nikemo smiled and nodded as he looked through the list and saw Kashim's name on the list, "Yes, I am aware. You are an exception." He said with a smile as Marcus looked at his desk shaking lightly. 'They're not kidding. They're really monster, they're going to kill me if they find out what I am.' He said remaining calm and looked around.

Kimmy nodded in agreement to what Mr. Nikemo said, she was always following the rules even though she was a succubus. She smiled more seeing Kashim being him old self as usual, she couldn't help but giggle. Kimmy jumped lightly as she heard the door slide open, to see a girl in a dark blue kimono and long light blue hair walked in, panting lightly. Mr. Nikemo looked and saw the girl and smiled, "And you are?" He asked sweetly, "Oh right." She said walking in front of everyone. "My name is Kikiyo Kitsu. I'm pleased to meet you all." Kikiyo said with a smile as the guys in the room seem to whistle and growl lightly to themselves.

Andraus

Old 06-10-2012, 05:10 PM

Kashim waved Kikiyo over. "hey, here's a free seat "he said, pattin the dest next to him.

(sry for the short post, cant reall do anything. Also, wb)

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-18-2012, 07:15 PM

Kikiyo looked at Kashim and smiled softly as she nodded. She started to walk in the direction of the desk as noticed Kimmy looking at her with a sort of jealous look, she gasped lightly and sat down in the seat and waved to Kashim quietly as the necklace around her neck swayed lightly. Mr. Nikemo opened his mouth and started to speak, "Now, I will be teaching P.S.P. or Post-Secondary Prep. This class will be teaching you how to live outside the school when you gradute, of course many of you will be living in the human world." He said picking up a stick and pointed at the board showing a diagram. "All you schedules are almost the same. First and second period will be learning periods, which last about an hour each. third, fourth are relaxing periods, they're about an an hour as well. Fifth and sixth are the elective activities that show you what humans do on a daily basis, they last about an an hour to an hour and a half. The last period is your activity period which is something all the students love to do as a hobby." He said with a smile on his face. "The activities will start in three days so you better hurry and sign up while you still can." Kikiyo giggled softly at how the teacher was acting the looked at the boy in the light blue shirt. 'This will be an interesting year.' she thought to herself as she listened to the teacher.

Andraus

Old 06-18-2012, 10:59 PM

After the Period was Over, Kashim got up, and grabbed both the girl's, and pulled them into the hall "Come on, let's move "He said, dragging them after him.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-19-2012, 07:15 PM

Kimmy and Kikiyo looked at Kashim as they started to leave and Kimmy halted in her steps, "One sec." she said as she went back to the boy gathering his things, "Hey, I'm Kimmy. Why don't you can with us?" she asked as Marcus looked at her blushing. "M-M-Marcu? Re-Re-Really, y-you want me to join you and your friends?" He asked nervously. Kimmy smiled and nodded as Marcus smiled back and nodded, 'They don't look like monsters? Are they really monsters?' He thought as Kimmy and Marcus went back to Kashim and Kikiyo.

"Kashim, this is Marcus, Marcus this is Kashim. And we all know her." She said pointing at Kasim and Kikiyo. "Pleased to meet you Marcus." Kikiyo said bowing as Marcus blushed more. "S-S-Same to you both." He said nervously as he felt strange around the other male who seem to be older than him and way stronger.

Andraus

Old 06-19-2012, 08:20 PM

Kashim flashed a piece sign. "Yo. I am The Human Vampire, Kashim. These are my blood slave's "He said, teasing the both of them.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-20-2012, 12:57 AM

[y does my posts remind me of ice cream? O.o]

KIkiyo looked at Kashim and tilted her head, "I am?" She asked a little confused. Kimmy glared at Kashim as she arched a brow smirking, "If I'm your blood slave then you're my unching bag. My fist, your face; my knee in your balls." She hissed gently patting his cheek. Marcus chuckled nervously, "I'll t-take your word for it b-but, um, I thought the teacher said to not tell anyone what type of monster you are." Marcus said tilting his head as he looked at Kikiyo, whose beauty was starting to gather attention.

Andraus

Old 06-20-2012, 03:37 AM

Kashim sighed "take a joke......."He said, then looked at Marcus. "I'm techneclly not a Monster. But my body has the Trait's of a Monster. I can die, but I age extreamly slow. I'm and strong and fast, but that doesn't mean Im Invinicble. I Can eat human food, and water, but I still need blood, or...."he stopped there.

Andraus

Old 07-09-2012, 10:36 PM

Gothika_Knight: