Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 01:13 AM

"Kid, get us out of the shadows, we can do the rest, when we give the signal, get out of here with her" Logan stated as he connected hands with everyone again. The shadows disappeared as everyone attacked just like they planned to get inside.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-20-2013, 03:42 AM

"What about you?" He asked as everybody started getting ready to leave the shadows. "I can't leave you behind. It wouldn't be right."

Immy

Penpal

Old 10-05-2013, 10:58 PM

(Haven't thought of much to put, so let me see what I can do)

Logan helped along with the rest of the x-men that was with him in order to get the girl back. They rescued her and even blew up the place she was being held, of course that wasn't what they had planned to do, but, it worked just as well. Logan invited the young boy and girl to join the x-men to go back with them to the mansion. If they decided then they could return with them. The x-men finished with their camping trip for the weekend having fun after the rescue happened. Logan spent all the time he could with Kurt as everyone else did what they chose to do. Now they were headed back to the mansion as Logan was driving keeping one hand in Kurt's who was next to him. He sighed not wanting to go back so soon.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-06-2013, 01:45 AM

Shadow had decided to at least go and give this school a shot. He was silent on the way back. This was all just so overwhelming for him. He knew that he could put his gifts to good use. Though he wasn't sure about this whole riding in a car thing.

Kurt was sad that they were returning as well. He had enjoyed himself. Though he hoped that he and Logan would be able to find time to be alone together when they returned.

Immy

Penpal

Old 10-06-2013, 05:38 AM

Forest stayed really close to Shadow after thanking everyone and didn't want to live his sight considering she wasn't that friendly with other people. She was afraid of them more than anything even if they were like her. Once they arrived at the mansion everyone got out to go their own ways. Kitty had fallen asleep next to Peter on the ride back and still hadn't woken up. Xavier already got the word about what happened and Logan filled him in on everything after they saved the girl named Forest.

Which he thought was an odd name, but, so was so many other mutant names. "Hey chuck" Logan stated after having the car in park and getting out. "Logan, why don't you get some rest inside, that was a pretty long drive" Xavier stated considering the drive was a good three hours away from the mansion. "Sounds good to me, coming elf?" Logan smiled at Kurt while starting to walk away.

Forest held onto Shadow's arm even when they got out of the car that everyone was in "You must be Shadow and Forest, it's a pleasure to meet you" Xavier said smiling like had always did when greeting guests of any kind, especially new, soon to be students. Jean and Scott stood behind him along with Ororo (Storm) Beast must have been downstairs. Xavier continued "I am Professor Xavier, this is Professor Ororo, you can call her Storm." Storm created a little change in the wind to show what her powers were and set it back to normal. "I'm Jean, nice to meet you" Jean said telepathically while smiling "And this is Scott" Jean spoke this time instead of using telepathy.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-06-2013, 08:37 PM

Peter scooped Kitty into his arms when they got to the mansion. He headed to her room.

"Of course." Kurt said with a smile as he took Logan's hand.

Shadow got out of the car looking around. This place was so huge. He stayed near Forest, he would do anything to keep her safe. He owed to her for abandoning her.

Immy

Penpal

Old 10-14-2013, 01:22 PM

(sorry sorry been sick)

Forest knew that Shadow would blame himself "Shadow" she looked up cutely hearing Xavier pause "Do you think it's safe for us?" Forest liked knew places and wondered what sleeping in a home would be like now that they were here.

Logan led Kurt to his room which was almost sound proof thanks to he professor because of all the dreams Logan kept having that woke people up in the middle of the night. Logan closed locking the door pushing Kurt up against the wall of the room kissing him with passion. Because they were so close to others last night, they couldn't be together, and Logan normally wasn't the kind of guy to be settled with 'just a kiss' Logan took Kurt's face in his hands keeping the space between them very little.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-14-2013, 04:38 PM

(no worries hope you are feeling better)

"It has to be safer then living on our own." Shadow said. "Sir I hope you can share a room." He said to Professor Xavier. He refused to leave Forest alone. Not after what had happened the last time.

Kurt followed Logan to his room and then let out a gasp when the man pushed him against the wall. He returned the kiss just as passionately. He wrapped his tail around Logan's waist pulling him close.

Immy

Penpal

Old 10-14-2013, 04:48 PM

(hope that last post is okay and I just replied to all my roleplays. Once I post this I will be gone for about 5-6 hours. Not sure if I will get on then, if not I will tomorrow morning)

"Of course you two may share" he figured they were siblings or like siblings and the way Forest clinged to Shadow meant she didn't like to be alone really. "Thank you" Forest beamed as Storm led them inside to show them where there room was upstairs and the fifth door on their right.

Logan broke away "I've been wanting to do that...since before the trip" Logan smirked as their foreheads were touching "Now we're back in this crazy place, at least we can relax" the way he said relax wasn't like sitting around doing nothing, but, more like being together as he picked up Kurt carrying him to the bed laying him down upon the soft mattress. It wasn't too soft, but, enough to feel soft. "I love you, Kurt" Logan finally said seeing as they were alone and in the shadows of the room with the curtains closed.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-14-2013, 04:55 PM

(I shouldn't be replying at all. I am in class. Let me know if you need more and I will edit it and add more.)

"Thank you." He said as they started following Storm. Shadow hated not traveling through the shadows but he stayed out of the shadows for Forest. He looked around the room when they got there.

"I love you to Logan, with all my heart." He said leaning up and kissing him.

Immy

Penpal

Old 10-15-2013, 02:25 AM

(oh no you're fine, I understand how that is)

Logan kissed back running his hand through Kurt's soft dark hair pulling him closer pressing their bodies together. Logan slid his tongue past Kurt's, the urgency in the way it was meant to send, and kissed his way to Kurt's cheek, then throat. Logan wasn't even going to ask if Kurt wanted him to touch him or not. He was never someone who 'asked' to do anything, he would just 'do' it.

(I don't remember how far the forum allows things to go, so if we want to go deeper into this roleplay, we should switch to PM's or another site or email)

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-15-2013, 03:16 AM

(this site, including PMs is pg-13 I'm o.k. skipping ahead when we get to far or rping it out in a chat or email)

Kurt gasped and moaned. These sensations were all so new to him and it was driving him mad. He started to mumble in German. He really couldn't take it anymore, but he didn't want Logan to stop. He teleported them to the bed, Logan on top.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-14-2013, 12:26 AM

A few days later after everyone was comfortable, the main X-men involving: Bobby, Rogue, Kitty, Logan, Kurt, Ororo, Charles, Peter, Gambit, Jean, and Scott were invited to a ball hosted by Erik Lensherr also known as Magneto. It was said that Mystic would also be there along with the brother hood, the invitation would be read as followed.

Quote:
Dear X-men,

You are invited to participate in our yearly masquerade ball as a sign of peace
between our two sides. This is our first year of peace that we wish to show to
the world and hope that you do well to uphold your side of the treaty. Please
be aware there will be no humans that will attend out of being forced. Free will
is entitled to all including the mayor of the city and the president of the United
States.

~ Sincerely Yours,

Erik Lensherr and Raven Darkholme
The instructions were below at the new home of the brotherhood which was created to be like a mansion just like the X-men institute. Logan read the letter after Charles had disappeared that week saying he was leaving for a couple weeks. Not keeping in touch, Logan got a bad feeling about this, but, thought it would be nice to see Kurt in a tux. "Hey Elf" Logan called to holding the invitation up.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-14-2013, 07:18 PM

Kurt read over the invitation. He got an uneasy feeling about it. "What do you think love?" He asked handing the invitation back to Logan.

Shadow was with forest. He had barely left her side since the X-Men had rescued her and still blames himself for what had happened.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-16-2013, 04:15 AM

(I do not even know what I am planning yet lol)

"I think it's a trap, but, seeing as Charles is not here and that this is a peace treaty they're talking about. I don't see the problem with it considering we'll have our strongest x-men with us" Logan said sounding more like a leader than his usual self, guess he was around Scott and Charles too much. "We should probably let the others know while we are at it" Logan said.

"Shadow?" Forest asked as she sat outside by a bunch of trees "What's wrong? I know something is wrong" they've been together too long for her to not notice something to be wrong.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-16-2013, 08:09 PM

Kurt heard the leader in Logan coming out and he smiles. "You're right, unless they plan on attacking the mansion while we're all at this peace thing." Kurt said thoughtfully.

"Nothing much just thinking." Shadow says.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-31-2013, 09:49 PM

"We'll keep a few of them here and you'll need your decoder watch with you as well. I doubt that they would like anyone who is considered one of us to even enter the place" Logan said then asked Peter (whom he saw in the hallway near them) to let the others know.

"Good things?" Foresti asks clinging onto him cutely.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-31-2013, 10:28 PM

"I should stay behind with the younger kids." Kurt said. He really didn't want to go out, though going out with Logan did have a certain appeal.

"Just things," Shadow said with a soft sigh. "I shouldn't have left you in the forest alone." The guilt of it had preyed on him since they had gotten to safety.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-06-2014, 11:14 PM

(whooops this wound up getting lost)

Forest pouts "It's not a bad thing, we even got to meet the x-men" she said then smiled brightly "Oh let's go out tonight, like we usually do in the woods" she beamed "We can even take some friends with us and show them how we like to have fun"

"Alright, if that's what you want elf" Logan had a feeling wherever this thing was happening, the professor would be there as well "I think I'll go to see if chuck is there or not, it's odd for something like this to happen and he isn't here to get it" and it wasn't addressed directly to him, mainly the X-men. Time passed until the night of the ball and Logan regretfully wore a tux that didn't look half bad on him. Though his mask was on, you could almost tell it was him.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-05-2014, 12:20 AM

hi....

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 07-05-2014, 01:43 AM

shit hadn't realized it was my turn

---------- Post added 07-04-2014 at 09:45 PM ----------

"Alright. At least there are woods on the grounds. We should be safe." Shadow says with a small smile.

Kurt walks up to Logan. "You look wonderful." He says now wishing he was going with them. How many times would he get to spend the evening with Logan in a tux? His fingers run down the lapel of the tux. He lets out a soft sigh.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-25-2017, 04:01 AM

Kirin Rosenbaum: damn you were last to post...but wow remember this one? kurt and logan?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-25-2017, 10:30 AM

Oh my. I had forgotten this one... we should read over it and continue it.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-25-2017, 09:34 PM

Haha we could try. Or remake it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-26-2017, 01:40 AM

Yeah want to start a new Logurt Roleplay.

---------- Post added 08-25-2017 at 09:45 PM ----------

I am saying not together... do you have any issues with angst and thoughts/attempted suicide?